Lucille's Smokehouse Bar-B-Que Reviews

Lucille's Smokehouse Bar-B-Que 6
Lucille's Smokehouse Bar-B-Que 7

Celena · Married on 03/23/2019

Wedding catering

Lucille’s catered to my wedding on March 23rd at the national orange show sports center in San Bernardino, CA. Mind you that same day there was a rave and the traffic was bad. They arrived on time. Not only did they arrive on time but the wedding party along with me ( the bride) and my husband (the groom) got to the venue over an hour and a half late due to chaotic traffic. They went over the time they were supposed to pack up and leave. Instead they were so nice about it they still stayed and served all my guests with no complaints what so ever! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for BBQ catering they were amazing. All my guests loved the food and were asking where there nearest restaurant is so they could eat it again in the near future. I would definitely do business with them again in the future.

Sent on 04/11/2019

Lynne Prescott · Married on 03/23/2019

Outstanding Food & Service!

Lucille's catered our Wedding Celebration Party on March 23 with an on-site Grill Master and personal catering staff. Today is April 12, and people are STILL talking about how fabulous the food was! My husband, who is a huge foodie and BBQ fan, summed it up when he said, "You never expect everything to go perfectly or everything on the menu to be awesome, but IT WAS!" He said there was not one thing he could criticize, and I completely agree with him. We fed our guests the brisket burnt ends, chicken, ribs, Cajun shrimp, baked beans, garlic mashed potatoes, corn-on-the-cob, and seasoned vegetables. All of the above came with biscuits and apple butter, as well as sliced watermelon. Everything was delicious. Many of our guests went back for seconds, and some went back for thirds! Lucille's packaged up all the leftovers and we left them out for guests to take what they wanted home with them. We still had food leftover after that! To say Lucille's portions are generous is an understatement. They took care of us in every way - from the first time I contacted them until after the dinner service. I cannot thank Lucille's enough for making our special evening even more memorable. My husband and I will always keep Lucille's at the top of our list for future catering, as well as recommending them with the highest praise!

Sent on 04/12/2019
    Lucille's Smokehouse Bar-B-Que 12
    Lucille's Smokehouse Bar-B-Que 13

Stephanie · Married on 12/01/2018

Worth every penny

They were on time , knew exactly what to do , where to set up . The food was absolutely delicious. They packed up all the left overs for us and didn’t leave any mess to clean up .

Sent on 01/15/2019
    Lucille's Smokehouse Bar-B-Que 14
    Lucille's Smokehouse Bar-B-Que 15
    Lucille's Smokehouse Bar-B-Que 16

Hello Stephanie!

Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day! We are so glad that y'all enjoyed everything! We look forward to celebrating many more special occasions with y'all soon!!

• Sherrie

Sherrie Devries · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing Wedding Dinner for our 200 Guests

This is our 2nd time using Lucilles BBQ for our kids' weddings. Amazing Service, Great food and lots of it, wonderful to work with. Truly, it could not have been better!! Our power went out for a short while during our reception, without missing a beat the caterores used their cell phone flashlights to light up the buffet table so our guests could see every thing.
    Very highly recommended!

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Lucille's Smokehouse Bar-B-Que 17
    Lucille's Smokehouse Bar-B-Que 18

Hello Sherrie,

Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of BOTH your children’s big day!!! We are so glad that we were still able to serve up our BBQ during the small hiccup of the lights going out!! We look forward to many more celebrations with y’all!!

Lucille’s Smokehouse BBQ
  • Katherine

Katherine P · Married on 11/11/2018

My son's wedding.

They catered my son's small yet elegant wedding given only a weeks notice. They delivered on time, it was kept hot and tasted delicious, just like barbeque is suppose to be. They set up the food in an appitizing manner and made sure that we did not need anything else. It was so relaxing for me, the grooms mother. I would do it again in a heart beat. Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Hello Katherine!!

Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your son's big day!! We are so glad that we were able to keep it as relaxing for you as possible especially during a high stressed day!! We look forward to many more family gatherings with y'all!!

• Madelyn

Madelyn Wray Rochford · Married on 11/10/2018

I Loved our experience with Lucille’s!

We are so happy to have chosen Lucille’s to cater our wedding. I feel bad that I’m unable to recall the girl’s name, but she was beyond AMAZING! She was not only so kind and professional, she was extremely patient. We had several children at our wedding and she was just awesome to the little ones. We would definitely love to have Lucille’s cater our events in the future! I’m sorry it took me so many months to write this review. Thank you!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Hello Madelyn,

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! We were so glad that we were able to cater to your special day!! We definitely look forward to celebrating many more future events with you!!

Eyla · Married on 10/20/2018

San Diego Wedding

The process with Lucille’s was so easy and painless! They responded quickly and promptly. They made sure all my questions and concerns were covered.
    All of my guests raved about the food, they even bring to go boxes for the leftovers!
    Their service was terrific, I have no complaints whatsoever.

Sent on 01/11/2019

Hello Eyla!

We were so glad to be a part of your special day!! So happy to hear that y’all enjoyed our BBQ and our service!! We look forward to celebrating many more occasions with y’all soon!!

Lucille’s Smokehouse BBQ

lauren · Married on 08/02/2018

I have nothing but positive things to say about Lucille's catering. They exceeded my expectations. We used them for our wedding dinner.

Their buffet was beautifully done and the food was excellent. They match the linens with your colors and theme which I really loved. The service was impeccable and throughout the entire planning process their team was responsive, accommodating and very friendly.

The only thing I would change is maybe the quantity of food I ordered. We had 82 people and I ordered enough for each person plus vendor sandwich meals which mostly went to waste because they did not eat them. We had soooo much food left over and not a lot of people wanted to take food home or eat it the next day. :(

That was not really anything on Lucille's but this is literally the only negative thing I encountered. My suggestion would be to ask Lucille's to better explain the quantity of each item on a buffet and really scale down depending on your occasion.

Overall, we where extremely pleased with Lucille's as our full service wedding buffet dinner for our back yard rustic BBQ reception. We would use them again for any party in the future and recommend them to anyone. A+

Sent on 08/16/2018

Lisa · Married on 07/27/2018

We really appreciated the quality food and service!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Jill · Married on 07/07/2018

Lucille’s was the perfect choice for our wedding dinner, all of our guests loved it and the staff was helpful from the very beginning.

Sent on 08/17/2018

Kimberly · Married on 07/07/2018

If I could give a better rating I would! Catering was excellent! They arrived on time, were completely professional & so kind! We are absolutely in love with their services & cannot wait for our next event so we can cater from them again! The food? ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS! Evenly cooked, everything tasted exactly the same even when reheated! I have no complains at all! Best catering decision we’ve ever made!

Sent on 08/23/2018
    Lucille's Smokehouse Bar-B-Que 19
    Lucille's Smokehouse Bar-B-Que 20
    Lucille's Smokehouse Bar-B-Que 21
    Lucille's Smokehouse Bar-B-Que 22
    Lucille's Smokehouse Bar-B-Que 23

Sarah · Married on 06/16/2018

Everything was just as expected! The staff were all friendly and the food was great!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/08/2018

Food was great! Service was prompt and helpful!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Lucille's Smokehouse Bar-B-Que's reply:

Thank you such much Jennifer for allowing us to cater to your special day!! So glad that y'all enjoyed our food so much!! We look forward to catering to many more of your future celebrations!!

Kimberly · Married on 03/10/2018

Best food option ever for our wedding. Food was great! Portions were huge and we haf a lot of left over. They were great, and I couldn't imagine using anyone else for our wedding day.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Lucille's Smokehouse Bar-B-Que's reply:

Thank you again Kimberly for allowing us to cater to such a special day!!! We look forward to catering to you again for your future celebrations!!
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 02/17/2018

All I can say is yummy! I know that Lucile’s is good but they were amazing! We have more than enough food for everyone to have seconds! They showed up and setup and got to work exactly on time! It was perfect!

Sent on 03/03/2018

Bee · Married on 02/14/2018

Astro Aluminum Treating Co., Inc. has placed all their trust in Jamie and her staff year after year with our holiday company party. . . and every year our 160 employees want them back! We appreciate the happy faces and professional attitudes we've experienced almost 10 yrs. Great tasting food and a great value!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Lucille's Smokehouse Bar-B-Que's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Bee! It is always an honor to cater for the Astro Aluminum Team. And we always look forward to working with you!

Have a wonderful day!

-Jamie

mia · Married on 01/30/2018

great food! great service. one of my favorite places to cater from.
    we spend about 700-1100 per month for our office lunch.

Sent on 02/21/2018

Lucille's Smokehouse Bar-B-Que's reply:

Thanks Mia for always catering with us!!! It is always a pleasure working with you! We look forward to your next event!!

Ashley · Married on 01/27/2018

Lucille’s was by far the best wedding food l! So many compliments!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Lucille's Smokehouse Bar-B-Que's reply:

Hello Ashley! Thank you again for allowing us to cater to your special day! We are so glad that all your guests enjoyed our BBQ! We look forward to catering to many more future celebrations you may have!

Sylvia · event on 12/15/2017

server / set up great! Made it super easy for me.

Sent on 02/13/2018

Lucille's Smokehouse Bar-B-Que's reply:

Thank you Sylvia for allowing us to make things easier for you!! We look forward to serving y'all again!!

Shannette · event on 12/13/2017

We are very pleased with the Service. There is always a quick and friendly reply and if items need adjusting, the team is always quick to adjust for the following order. Never a complaint from any of the teams that order from you. Nothing but gratitude.

Sent on 01/30/2018

Lucille's Smokehouse Bar-B-Que's reply:

Thank you so much Shannette for your wonderful review! It was such a privilege to have the opportunity to work with you in the planning process!! We look forward to catering to y'all again!!

Skyler · Married on 12/09/2017

I am so happy Lucilles catered my wedding! They were very quick to respond, and very accommodating to my requests. The food was absolutely delicious, and I received many compliments from guests with how good everything tasted. Plus, it was surprisingly affordable for how much food we ordered! I would highly recommend to anyone that Lucilles should cater their event! You won't be disappointed, I guarantee!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Louis · Married on 12/09/2017

I was blown away by the level of service the girls provided. My wife and I were running behind schedule and I was concerned that our catering time would be impacted, but the girls assured me that they'd flex their schedule to accommodate our situation. The food was delicious, and Lucille's catering was a hit with all of our guests. Of course, my wife and I hardly ate that night because we were so busy, but the girls had prepared us each a to-go plate with all favorite food so that we could enjoy a nice quiet meal later that night. The girls were ready to wrap up and leave during our wedding toast, but they politely stood by until after the toasting was over to approach me about closing up and leaving, I really appreciated that. Overall, great food, great service, and a great time! Would definitely do it all over again!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Lori · event on 11/30/2017

This was for a retirement. The service was professional in all areas. The catering folks setup the food - lots of delicious food. From my first phone call and the assistance I received when I had questions - to the ease of payment - confirmation of order, etc.. Perfect, friendly service in every way. The take home boxes were an added plus along with the suckers. The food - fabulous!!

Sent on 02/09/2018

Lucille's Smokehouse Bar-B-Que's reply:

It was such a delight to be able to cater to the retirement party! Thank you for allowing us the opportunity! So glad that your guests were able to enjoy our bbq even after the event! Look forward to catering to y'all again!!

Peggi · event on 11/30/2017

Great service and A LOT of food

Sent on 02/16/2018

Jonathan · event on 11/24/2017

We absolutely loved Lucille's! The service was excellent, the setup was on time and the portions were way more than expected. The price was reasonable and we were very impressed with the service. I am resigning as the HR manager at the Pomona Target location but I have left communication with the next HR Manager to be sure to give you guys a call again next year to set up catering before Thanksgiving. Really nice job guys!

Sent on 02/09/2018

Lucille's Smokehouse Bar-B-Que's reply:

It was such a pleasure having the opportunity working with you Jonathan! We appreciate you passing along our info to the HR manager. Good luck to your new endeavors and hopefully we'll be catering to you again wherever you end up!!