Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val's Formalwear Reviews

Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val's Formalwear 5
Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val's Formalwear 6
Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val's Formalwear 7

Maria · Married on 06/10/2017

My experience at Lucille's was beautiful. Prior to purchasing my dress, I went to three different stores including two shops in NY and from my very first visit at Lucielle's and I tried on 'THE' dress (mind you is was the 2nd dress I tried on) I immediately knew that was the one. They offer such a great selection of dress with different price ranges to work with your budget. I also purchase the flower girl dress and they also dressed my husband and son. Everyone was very helpful throughout the entire process. I will definitely use them again in the near future. Thank you!!

Lindsey · Married on 06/10/2017

Everyone was so kind and helpful. Great shop!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Haley · Married on 06/03/2017

Had a great experience at Lucilles with my bridesmaids looking for their gowns. I had 9 bridesmaids and I told them they could all pick out different gowns but from the same designer. The process was seamless. They all found different gowns because the selection was so vast! Everyone who had their alterations done there, loved the outcome. Would highly recommend.

Tara · Married on 06/03/2017

My experience with Lucille's was exceptional from the first day I stepped into their shop. Everyone was very friendly and helped me find the perfect dress for my wedding at a cost much better than any other shop I had gone to. They were very flexible with my schedule when scheduling fittings and the alterations came out perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 08/18/2017

Casey · Married on 06/02/2017

Olivia is absolutely AMAZING!!! I wasn't sure what style gown I was wanted, but Olivia found me the most PERFECT dress. She was so helpful, patient, and positive throughout the entire process. Olivia was very knowledgable and was able to answer any questions I had. From the time we walked in the door we felt welcome and important. My bridesmaid dresses were also purchased at Lucille's and Olivia really made that experience exciting and fun for all of my girls. In addition, Mary the seamstress was fabulous. Not only did she alter my dress perfectly, but she also took her time in showing my mom the bustle, as it was a little detailed. Overall, I had a great experience from beginning to end and would definitely recommend Lucille's Bridal to anyone looking for a wedding gown and/or bridesmaid dresses.

Sent on 06/30/2017

Kristina · Married on 05/28/2017

My experience at Lucille's was absolutely wonderful from beginning to end. Olivia was just fantastic! And I had so many compliments on my dress! It was the first one I tried on and I fell in love! It was exactly what I was dreaming of finding. They also did a wonderful job on the altering. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val's Formalwear's reply:

Thank you very much for your positive review Kristina! We would love to see photos of you on your wedding day. Please send them to lucillesvals@gmail.com

Michelle · Married on 05/28/2017

I came to Lucille's after having a terrible first experience elsewhere. Lucille's was amazing from the start. They listened to what I was looking for and offered suggestions. They brought out gowns that fit me beautifully and were so calm and patient while I tried them on. I never felt rushed and they were not pushy at all. I really enjoyed working with Lucille's and would recommend anyone to them. They truly made my experience wonderful and made me feel like a princess.

Shelby · Married on 05/28/2017

Had such a lovely experience. The staff knew exactly what I was looking for! Everything arrived on time and they were able to work around my schedule. Dress was stunning!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Ann · Married on 05/20/2017

As Mother-of-the Bride, I wanted the perfect dress for my daughter's wedding. I walked into Lucille's Bridal to take a look at their selection. Olivia was my consultant, and after trying on several dresses, I found my dress... just gorgeous. Olivia helped me with every aspect of my outfit... dress, shoes, jewelry, purse. Her expertise was invaluable. Any mother-of-the-bride who wants to feel glamorous and special for your daughter's wedding... Stop by Lucille's... you won't regret it! Thank you to Olivia and the entire team at Lucille's... THE BEST!!!!!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Katie · Married on 05/20/2017

As a plus size woman, I was super nervous about trying on wedding dresses. Olivia and the entire team at Lucille's made me feel like a queen. They were so helpful from the day I first tried on dresses to when I sent my dress in to be cleaned after the wedding. I HIGHLY recommend them-- I've never met more kind and energetic women who really care about your wedding day as if it were their own!

Sent on 07/12/2017

danielle · Married on 03/31/2017

Everyone was was wonderful, my bridesmaids all looked beautiful in their dresses!!

Sent on 04/19/2017

Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val's Formalwear's reply:

Danielle, thank you for your positive review!

Amanda · Married on 03/18/2017

I had such a great experience shopping at Lucille's Bridal shop! We found my dress there, and felt no pressure from anyone to make a purchase that day. They were incredibly patient as I came back the next day to try on the dress for a different crowd of people, and again leading up to the wedding as different friends and family members wanted to see it. The dress was beautiful, and they made sure I ordered it in the correct size, and the alterations needed were minimal. They were incredibly flexible working with me for alterations, as I live out of state and could only come up on weekends for fittings. At my final fitting, about 2 weeks before the wedding, we realized due to a miscommunication that my veil had never been ordered. Lucille's was great and assured me that the veil would be ordered that day, and that if the company was not able to attach the blusher due to the time restrictions, they would attach the blusher in house. The veil arrived in one week, as promised, and was beautiful! I really enjoyed working with Lucille's. They really made me feel special leading up to my big day. They went above and beyond, even something and silly as always remembering my name when I came in the store, it really meant a lot!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val's Formalwear's reply:

Thank you very much for your positive review! We would love to see photos of you on your wedding day. Please send them to lucillesvals@gmail.com

Natasha · Married on 03/17/2017

Great service and found the dress that I felt was the one for my big day

Sent on 04/07/2017

Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val's Formalwear's reply:

Thank you for your review, Natasha!

Courtney · Married on 12/16/2016

Very professional! Olivia was constantly in contact with me making sure my bridesmaids were all in sync and our order was placed in time! The dresses we're beautiful and tailoring impeccable!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val's Formalwear's reply:

Thank you for your feedback Courtney! We are happy to hear you had a positive experience in our store. Congratulations and best wishes to you and your new husband.

Caitlin · Married on 12/07/2016

Amazing experience from start to finish. Thank you so much Olivia for helping me find my dream dress. Wonderful staff of ladies. I'll recommend to anyone :)

Sent on 12/31/2016

Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val's Formalwear's reply:

Thank you for your feedback Caitlin. It was our pleasure helping you find the perfect dress. Thank you for sending us your wedding photos, you truly looked amazing. Best wishes from the ladies at Lucille's!
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 12/02/2016

My experience at Lucille's was amazing! From my very first visit, through all of my fittings, to the day I picked up my gown - the staff was caring and attentive. They also dressed my husband and his groomsmen and were very helpful (and patient :) ) throughout the entire process. We would both recommend Lucille's/Val;s to any couple planning a wedding. I'm looking forward to finding my Matron of Honor dress at Lucille's very soon! With much gratitude, Kara M. Redente

Sent on 01/06/2017

Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val's Formalwear's reply:

Thank you for your feedback Kara! It was our pleasure helping you, Joe, and his groomsmen through the process. Even better, we get to work with your family again for your sister's upcoming wedding. Thank you for choosing Lucille's Bridal and Val's Formalwear!

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2016

Lucille's was amazing! They were full of compliments and made me feel beautiful in my dress. Everyone that works there is so nice and has the warmest welcomes when you enter the shop!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val's Formalwear's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review Sarah. We hope you enjoyed your wedding and would love to see pictures of you on your big day! You can e-mail them to lucillesvals@gmail.com or via our Facebook Page "Lucille's Bridal/ Val's Formalwear". Congratulations and best of luck in your future.

Liz · Married on 10/20/2016

Amazing service!!! They made me feel special from the moment I walked in to the moment I took my gorgeous wedding dress home. Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val's Formalwear's reply:

Thank you for your positive feedback Liz! We are very happy to hear about your positive experience in our store. We wish you and your new husband the best of luck in your future.

Eleni · Married on 10/16/2016

Great experience! I worked with Olivia and she was amazing. This was my first experience looking for a wedding dress and we tried on every style and silhouette. I did not have as good of an experience at other shops and kept going back to Luccille's. Olivia was so patient with me and I ended up purchasing a dress I didn't even have in my mind before going there. I ended up doing my alterations closer to my job because of a far trip for me but they very understanding and didn't make me feel bad for going somewhere else. I recommended Lucille's to two of my friends getting married in the same month as me and they also purchased from here.

Sent on 11/18/2016

Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val's Formalwear's reply:

Thank you very much, Eleni, for sharing your positive feedback on your experience in our store! We are glad to hear that our consultant Olivia was able to help you find the perfect gown. Thank you for choosing Lucille's, we wish you the absolute best in your future.

We would love to see photos of you on your wedding day! If you'd like, send us some pictures via e-mail lucillesvals@gmail.com or via our Facebook Page "Lucille's Bridal/ Val's Formalwear"

Melissa · Married on 10/14/2016

I mainly had Olivia helping me and I would recommend her to everyone! Very caring and professional. There was a moment when I thought I didn't love my dress. She found a way and made me love it even more than When I bought it. Mary is a magic worker seamstress. She left me with a smile on my face. The whole process of finding a dress and getting fittings was very easy they worked with me with my schedule and found ways to make everything a breeze! Thank you Lucilles!!! You made me feel like a true princess when I married my prince!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val's Formalwear's reply:

Thank you for your positive feedback Melissa! We are so happy you loved your dress, after all it looked spectacular on you. We wish you and your new husband a lifetime filled with love and happiness. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your special day.

Cassandra · Married on 10/09/2016

They were amazing, so helpful amd worked with me until my dress fit perfectly. Treated me and my family well every time we came into the shop. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val's Formalwear's reply:

Thank you for your positive feedback Cassandra! It was a pleasure working with you and your family. We would love to see pictures of you on your special day. You can send them to lucillesvals@gmail.com or via our Facebook Page "Lucille's Bridal/ Val's Formalwear"

Casey · Married on 10/09/2016

Definitely give Lucille's a try for your gown. I went to four stores in two different states and felt the most comfortable and happy with Lucille's for my gown.

Sent on 10/27/2016

Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val's Formalwear's reply:

Thank you for your positive feedback Casey! We would love to see pictures of you on your wedding date. If you'd like you can send them to lucillesvals@gmail.com or via our Facebook Page "Lucille's Bridal/ Val's Formalwear"

Jessica · Married on 10/01/2016

Absolutely Wonderful! The same lady that help me try on my dress was there for my first fitting and final pick up. I loved my seamstress! She was amazing and made sure the dress fit me perfectly. She also came out during my final fitting and showed my mom exactly where all the hooks were hidden. They treated me just like family during the process and I honestly cannot say thank you enough for all your help.

Sent on 11/09/2016

Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val's Formalwear's reply:

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience in our store. We wish you the best of luck in the future!

Shannon · Married on 09/16/2016

I loved the staff at Lucielle's. From the shopping experience to my last fitting, they were wonderful to work with. T

Sent on 09/16/2016

Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val's Formalwear's reply:

Thank you for your positive feedback Shannon. Your Maggie Sottero gown looked perfect on you. Thank you for choosing Lucille's Bridal and best of luck for your future with your new husband.

Ragan · Married on 09/10/2016

I absolutely love Lucille's! I had gone to five bridal shops before discovering Lucille's but could not find what I was looking for. When I happened upon Lucille's, after a bad experience at another shop, it just blew me away. The selection, the customer service, and the quality were all exceptional; and the prices were totally comparable. In the other shops, I didn't find one dress that I could even think of buying, but at Lucille's, each dress I tried on was better than the last, until, after the 7th or so dress, I found MY perfect dress—both my sister and I knew it was THE one! Truthfully, there were three other dresses that I would have been perfectly happy with, but the one I landed on fit right, felt right, and looked completely right!

And the staff was so helpful. They took their time, didn't rush you, and didn't try to sell you on something you didn't want; they were perfect. So thank you, thank you, thank you Lucille's! You were such an important part of a very wonderful and important day!

Sincerely,
    Ragan

Sent on 09/29/2016

Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val's Formalwear's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review Ragan! You looked radiant on your wedding day. The dress looks spectacular on you. Best wishes on your future with your new husband!