LSO Jewelers & Repair Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Brooke C. Getting married on 04/24/2023

LSO Jewlers

LSO Jelwers is absolutely amazing! They have an amazing staff and great quality jewelry. Larissa custom designed a ring for my recent engagement and I couldn’t have been happier with the outcome. I will continue to recommend this store to every friend I know.
  • Karrie
    Karrie A. Married on 04/24/2021

Surprise!!! I got the ring of my dreams 💙

My husband and I frequent the store often for repairs and gift shopping. I had been admiring a ring for months but thought I could not afford it. Little did I know my husband went to the owner and asked what I had my eye and to my surprise on Christmas Day I got the ring of my dreams. Thank you LSO Jewerlers for making it happen.
  • Gail
    Gail L. Married on 01/11/2021

I know them to be extremely helpful. They was a wide variety of jewelry and watches that sometimes make a selection difficult.

Lso is a treasure of the Treasure Coast. All the sales people were knowledgeable and willing to listen to what you wanted. If I hadn’t found what I wanted, they had a custom service to work with you on their computer to design your own. I was obviously pleased with the event and feel lucky that I found what I needed. $6500
    J Smith Married on 02/20/2020

Simply Wonderful

Our ring designer was great. Super kind, patient, and had a great artistic, unique vision. We were initially a bit intimidated going into a jewelry store but once we sat down with her and talked about our designs, she made us feel super comfortable and made it a very easy and relaxed experience. Absolutely in love with our custom engagement & wedding rings. And also reasonable pricing. Would highly recommend LSO Jewelers!
    Kristin P. Married on 12/21/2019

Happy Customer!

Larissa and her staff went above and beyond to prepare my engagement ring and husbands band for our special day. She customized my unique design and even shined up my husbands grandfathers ring to make even more special without asking! The quality of service was over the top and the staff were extremely knowledgeable with every question asked. Thank you for making this experience one less stress in preparation for my wedding day!
    Alexandra L. Married on 12/16/2019

Engagement Ring

Had LSO Jewelers design my engagement ring with a unique setting, they explained the whole process and helped me every step of the way of designing it. They have this program where you actually can see your ring being made. I loved how interactive I could be. My ring came out absolutely perfect! Very professional and honest. I have found my jeweler for all my needs.
    Leigh Married on 01/24/2019

Creative team!

I’ve had several custom pieces made at LSO Jewelers and love them all! I get many compliments on how unique each piece is. What I like most about the owner and staff at LSO is how creative they are. If you go in with an idea they really tune in to your concept but enhance it with their recommendations that you never thought of! I’ve also bought ready made pieces that I love as well! Their sales are great!
    Bella B. Married on 01/12/2019

Lso amazing

I always heard amazing things about LSO Jewelers, and couldn’t have been more pleased when my fiance and I stopped in to check out their selection of engagement rings. Not only is their jewelry top-notch, but their staff is as well! They are very knowledgeable and passionate about their jewelry; you can just tell them what you’re looking for, and they’ll know exactly where to start. I am so in love with my wedding ring and band. I will never look anywhere else for any of my jewelry needs!