LR Photo Reviews

41 | Savannah, GA

41 Reviews for LR Photo

Mareline Leal · Married on 09/12/2020

More than we hoped for...

Hiring Luis as our wedding photographer was nothing but a blessing. We scheduled our engagement session months in advance, but the day of turned out to be extremely hot and humid. In spite if this, Luis seemed determined to produce his best work and we truly enjoyed getting to know him better during the shoot. On our wedding day, Luis and his accompanying photographer captured all the moments that were important to us plus much more... We were pleasantly surprised to receive several beautifully edited photos just 2 days after our wedding. Needless to say, we are thrilled with all our photos and our photo album is gorgeous! We highly recommend LR Photo!

Sent on 02/16/2020
  • Matthew

Matthew Smyers · Married on 12/14/2019

Beyond our expectations

There are so many great things I can say about our experience with LR Photo. We reached out to Luis through Wedding Wire and almost immediately received a response. From our first conversation, Luis ‘got’ us and exactly the type of photography we envisioned for our wedding. On the day of the wedding, Luis arrived early to check out the venue. He did a great job organizing our families and capturing all the photos we requested in advance. Luis also helped my wife and I feel at ease in front of the camera and the photographs turned out amazing. We will be recommending him to our friends and family!

Sent on 01/29/2020

Rebecca · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful experience

Luis did such an amazing job! He was quick to respond to any question that I had through out the entire planning process. He helped me with the time line for the day so I knew what to expect. He was completely professional and helpful. The day off he was punctual and started shooting pictures right away. He went above and beyond to get all the shots we wanted. I received the pictures within the time frame that he told us and they are breathtaking! The quality of the images are bright and beautiful. I could not recommend working with Luis more! It was a wonderful experience.

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Jason

Jason Hitt · Married on 10/06/2018

Spectacular!

My wife and I want to let the world know that Luis with LR Photo has been an amazing wedding photography experience!! We have a couple of great friends that are also professional photographers however they were involved with the wedding so we had the task of trying to find someone we believed would come through for us and Luis absolutely did!! After researching multiple photographers my fiance (at the time) found his website and once I looked at the photos I immediately stopped considering the others!! His images are spectacular, his professionalism on point, his friendliness is easy to connect with, and his ability to control the environment was extremely comfortable! He has been very punctual in all our dealings with him, and he seamlessly did his thing starting the moment he arrived at the venue. Not only did he handle the photography for the wedding, we're currently working with him on prints as well and per his usual style everything is going great! Thank you so much for everything Luis!!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Z

Zoey Garcia · Married on 09/08/2018

Helpful, fun, amazing photographer!

At the end of the day all that really matters is the photos and Luis's work far surpassed our expectations! We wanted bright, rich colors to depict our lively wedding and Luis made our vision come true. The day of the wedding Luis worked around our shifting timeline and handled every change with easy and a great sense of humor. If you are looking for a helpful, fun, and amazing photographer, you've already found him!

Sent on 12/25/2018

Mallory · Married on 02/03/2018

In the stressful world of wedding planning, Luis is a breath of fresh air. He is easy and fun to work with, quick to respond back to all questions, and takes amazing photographs. We are so happy we chose him as our wedding photographer and highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer for any event!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Sam · Married on 11/11/2017

Luis, thank you so much for making our wedding day so special! Your talent as a photographer really shines through in your work! You captured our true selves in every photo and that made our album even more special.

Sent on 01/13/2018

Nira · Married on 11/04/2017

Luis did an amazing job with the photos for our engagement and wedding pictures!! From the very beginning he has had excellent communication which has continued to this day; he was always there to guide me or work with me on schedule and timing. Luis made us very comfortable during our first meeting at the engagement shoot, so our photos came out very natural. On the day of the wedding he went above and beyond to make sure we had the best photos! He even helped my coordinator move our archway to receive the best sunlight! He captured all the key moments of a wedding so that I got to truly experience my night all over again when looking at the final product (which only took 4 weeks! so quick!). Don't hesitate, book Luis for your special day!

Sent on 12/16/2017
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 10/05/2017

Luis is an amazing photographer! He was very professional and creative. He brought different ideas to help bring my vision to life. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 12/20/2017

Heather · Married on 09/30/2017

Luis was a fantastic photographer! He was very flexible. He came to Atlanta for our engagement pictures and took our wedding pictures in Savannah! He has an amazing eye for composition and romance. You can't go wrong hiring, Luis! He's incredibly responsive and easy to work with. He's great at putting people like me who aren't always photogenic at ease. I was simply amazed when we received our pictures from him. If you're in the Atlanta or Savannah area you should absolutely hire him!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Valerie · Married on 07/07/2017

It was such a pleasure working with Luis. He was professional, very flexible, and very patient. He worked well with my family and made certain that we were satisfied with his final product. I love his style, the images were bright and clear and very detailed. My husband and I were very pleased with our final product. If you are looking for a high quality images for your wedding, book LR Photo. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Gwendolyn · Married on 06/09/2017

Our wedding photos are amazing. Luis is very energetic and professional. I would highly recommend Luis as a photographer.

Sent on 07/12/2017
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 04/22/2017

We are so glad that we chose Luis to capture our wedding day. The photos are incredible, and he was so easy to work with. We did not meet Luis in person until the day of our destination wedding, but we were already so comfortable with him after our phone conversations and email correspondence. He was always quick to respond to any inquiries, and offered really helpful guidance. He was so laid-back, and fit into our wedding day perfectly. Considering the overall quality of service, the rates are extremely fair. We can't thank Luis enough, and would recommend LR Photo to anyone getting married in the Savannah area.

Sent on 06/11/2017

Paula · Married on 04/08/2017

Luis was so nice to work with! My photos turned out just as I'd hoped. He listened to what I wanted and came up with some good ideas of his own for some great, unique shots. I was verry happy when he sent me the photo files, but I was breathless when I receive the album he put together for us. Simply beautiful. It was more beautiful than I expected, Extraordinary! Highly recommend. Hire Luis to take your photos, but also have him do your album...you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/25/2017

Lisa · Married on 04/01/2017

We cannot describe how surprised and elated we were with the gorgeous photographs we received!! As a photographer myself, I had high expectations of Luis, yet was exceedingly impressed by his talent, professionalism, and charisma. A close friend of ours recommended his services and we found his prices to be more than reasonable based on what we saw on his website and our initial conversation. We loved his artistic ability to capture moments without being invasive and his use of natural lighting. Luis has a cheerful personality, but is not overly-peppy like some wedding photographers I’ve come across. He also photographed our engagement and made our experience fun and unique, even in a cold and windy Atlanta day… Seriously! If you want a photographer who is experienced and a pleasure to be around for your wedding, you will not be disappointed with Luis!!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Lauren · Married on 03/11/2017

Booking LR Photo’s was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Luis was quick in responding to our emails, has excellent communication skills, and is extremely organized, all of which suits my tendency to be an over-planner. Despite sporadic rain on our special day, Luis and his team worked very hard to not let that influence their work or work ethic. They seemed very focused and were quick to adapt when needed. Needless to say, we were blown away by the result of their hard work and our wedding album is absolutely gorgeous! They captured all of the details I was hoping for and some fantastic “in the moment” shots I get to cherish forever.
    Having to change a few things due to the rain was a little discouraging at first, but Luis put much effort into getting us to focus on enjoying ourselves and enjoying the moment. His enthusiasm and constant reassurance truly made a difference. Luis, thank you for everything and thank you for making our wedding shine!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Brandi · Married on 03/05/2017

My biggest hesitancy with LR Photo was the price. I was a bride on a budget and I had previously planned to have a friend photograph the wedding. Long story short, she canceled on me 11 days before the wedding (which was kind of a relief since I didn't really like her pictures anyway, but I couldn't tell her that because she would take it personally). I was referred to Luis through friends of friends after my desperate plea on Facebook and I fell in love with his photos. They capture such emotion, and really, that's what decided it for me. I didn't want to regret going with a cheap photographer years down the road. Best. Decision. Ever. He took THOUSANDS of photos on our wedding day, and after he filtered through and edited, I got ~500 absolutely beautiful pictures that I will treasure forever. He was so flexible with everything that it was hard to believe I found him so last minute. You would have thought *he* was the friend I've known for years. All of my guests were complimenting how "everywhere" he was. He didn't miss anything. Take my word for it, you won't regret booking him.

Sent on 06/04/2017

C · Married on 03/04/2017

Our wedding photos were beautiful. Thank you Luis.

Sent on 04/03/2017

Jeremy · Married on 10/30/2016

Luis was a sensational photographer for our wedding! Get him if you can!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Kristin · Married on 10/29/2016

LR Photo did an outstanding job for our wedding (36 people). They did an excellent job in capturing key moments and including all of our guests. We highly recommend this company.

Sent on 01/21/2017

T. · Married on 07/16/2016

Luis Ruiz was a dream photographer. We have the most beautiful pictures that we could have hoped for. He went above and beyond the call of duty, calming and convincing a toddler to cooperate. He helped me steam my dress. He let me have the private getting ready experience that I needed, while documenting all the getting ready moments that my wife wanted. We had an intimate wedding so I know at times, it must have been slightly boring with such a small wedding, but it never showed. Our photos are now printed and bound and proudly on display. He captured all that was wonderful about our amazing day. Thank you!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Jackie · Married on 06/19/2016

Luis was absolutely amazing! I loved how he always told me to smile big to help loosen me up. The images are just breathing taking! I am also a photographer and Luis was an inspiration! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/23/2016

dominique · Married on 06/18/2016

LR Photo is one of the two greatest investments at our wedding. They were so incredibly professional, speedy to our responses, flexible to our needs, and most importantly, the photos looked amazing. They completely covered all we needed and wanted. Our wedding was hectic, I was so stressed that my my face and cheeks were flushed red all over, it looked like I was wearing an insane amount of blush and for the photos, Luis was able to tone them down to a nice rosy shade! He was flexible, helpful, and so was the videographer! The highlights video gave us all goosebumps and everytime we watch it (which is often) my mom cries!
    I sincerely recommend LR Photo for a classy elegant touch to your wedding photographs. I have been married for a month and looking back, I would have changed a lot of the vendors from my wedding in order to decrease stress and maximize what we wanted but LR Photo is not one that I would go back and change.
    5 stars to LR Photo without a doubt!!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Lorraine · Married on 06/18/2016

I had the pleasure of working with Luis of LR Photo of Savannah,Ga. for my son's wedding June 18,2016.
    I found Luis to be very professional and extremely accommodating especially since I was coordinating everything from New Jersey.
    Luis created beautiful albums of the wedding.
    I highly recommend LR Photo!

Sent on 01/12/2018
  • F

fatima · Married on 06/11/2016

Amazing pictures and the quality of work is great. I recommend LR photos for anyone who knows that pictures are for a special thing that keeps the beautiful memories for a lifetime!

Sent on 07/26/2016