Lowell Sannes Photography Reviews

9 | Poulsbo, WA

9 Reviews for Lowell Sannes Photography

Kristie · Married on 07/07/2012

Lowell provided us with excellent service. His pictures turned out amazing. Lowell took the time to get to know us as a couple and knew what shots were important to us. Many of his shots were so unique, we would have never thought them up on our own. He and his partner Andy worked well into the night making sure our reception photos really caught all of our guest in action.

In addition, we had Lowell take our engagement photos. One of our photos turned out looking like a post card for Pike Place market. The photo was so good we used it many times in our wedding. We made luggage tags out of it for out of town guests, we made coffee mugs for parents and are having it made into a canvas for our new home.

I would highly recommend Lowell to any one!

Sent on 11/26/2012

Jessica · Married on 09/03/2011

I highly recommend Lowell as your wedding photographer. He was able to blend right in, and able to capture all of the moments that were so important to us. For a lack of a more descriptive word, his work is amazing. Looking through all of our portraits afterwards, he was able to capture moments that we didn't even remember had happened. My favorite part was that he carefully watched everyone so closely, and managed to find our little "thing" that we do, which is to interlock my pinky finger in my husbands index finger instead of holding hands. Lowell picked up on this, and there is a close up picture of it! He is just so attentive, and I highly recommend him for anyone that needs a GREAT photographer.

Sent on 09/20/2011

Katie · Married on 10/09/2010

Lowell and his team captured the heart and soul of our special day! The photos are gorgeous - not just of us and the ceremony, but also the shots of our guests and all the FUN we had! He truly captured the spirit of the entire day - from beginning to end.

Sent on 08/03/2011

Danielle · Married on 05/23/2010

We were extremely pleased with Lowell Sannes photography. The pictures they took were amazing and creative, they really capture the story of our wedding day. Lowell and his team were also extremely accommodating, we had a fabulous time working with everyone. We also loved the album and video Lowell created for us. We highly recommend Lowell Sannes Photography.

Sent on 01/27/2011

Margo · Married on 05/23/2009

Not only do we absolutely love our pictures and the beautiful albums he created; working with Lowell was one of the highlights of our wedding experience. When the time comes... family photos. Thank you wouldn't do for all Lowell has given us.

Sent on 01/20/2010

Kelle · Married on 09/26/2008

Lowell is an amazing person to work with. Very flexible with his schedule, your schedule, pricing.. everything. He made our wedding day so stress free. Our biggest concern of the wedding was getting the photos we wanted and all of them. I hardly said anything to Lowell about the photos I wanted... he knew already what anyone would want. We got them all plus more! Very creative with our photo album put together. Would love to use him again for other photo opportunities and would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 12/13/2009

Suzy · Married on 07/26/2008

Lowell and his group were excellent. They blended into our wedding party beautifully and we really had a great time with them. Lowell is so easy to work with and made us feel really comfortable through out the process. And, he was really well priced and the photos are fantastic.
    We would highly recommend him for any of our friends and definitely for any of our future events.

Sent on 04/03/2009

Allison · Married on 08/12/2006

I would definitely recommend Lowell Sannes. His style of photography really captured our day. He pays excellent attention to detail, and we love looking back through our photos. Lowell Sannes was very attentive and he also listened to us and worked with us in order to meet our requests. If we didn't know which direction we wanted to go with something, he was ready with lots of recommendations! I am sure Lowell Sannes will provide you with as amazing of a record of your wedding day as he did for us!

Sent on 05/25/2009

Briana · Married on 06/20/2009

Lowell did an excellent job! I love my pictures!

Sent on 12/08/2009