34 Reviews for Lowcountry Music Service

Vocals (1)
Willing to Travel (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

If you are looking for a fast and reliable contact to assist with finding your band or entertainment piece for your upcoming event - Anthony is your go to contact. He is professional and on top of his game!

Profile Picture Kate, 4/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Sax Y Guitar Trio was amazing!!! They played right before our ceremony, and then the cocktail hour, and it was all fantastic. Super cool, nice and talented guys who obviously love to play together. Thank you guys so much, and thanks to Low Country Music for making the whole process easy and fun for us. Music was a large part of why our wedding was so special.

Photos
Profile Picture Amanda, 9/16/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Band

Everything was amazing.. from the setup, to picking the right band for us... Everyone enjoyed it and couldn't stop talking about how great the band was for our event. I highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Anthony was very helpful in finding the perfect band for my event. Both Anthony and the band were flexible with time and location with made the event run smoothly. I highly recommend using Lowcountry Music Service for finding local musicians.

Profile Picture User7452853, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Hi-Five was great!! They played preferred set list and even learned a few new songs that we really wanted to hear. Dealing with the band was easy and without headaches. Many of our guest came up during our reception and have also since to tell us how phenomenal Hi-Five was. If you have a chance book this band!!

Profile Picture User5318280, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

Anthony was very helpful and pleasant to work with. He answered my calls at any time, even during his son's baseball game. He did a great job listening to my requests and set me up with the Chris Crosby band, which blew everyone away! Absolutely fantastic!

Profile Picture User5356076, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Band

We used Lowcountry Music Service to book two bands for our wedding!

That sounds lavish, but after Anthony from LMS explained it to us, it made total sense and I think we got a lot of value for our money.

We booked River City Dixie Land Jazz Band for our ceremony. (This band plays at Prohibition on Friday nights if you ever want to check them out!) All of our guests loved this touch, instead of traditional ceremony music! I worked with the band to pick old 1920s jazz songs that'd be a good fit for the wedding party and me to walk up and down the aisle too. And of course after we were married we exited to The Charleston!

Then, two of the band members crossed over into our reception band: 17 South. THESE GUYS WERE AWESOME! Seriously. They were a little hard to get ahold of sometimes, but they really did their best to work with me on learning our first dance and father daughter dance songs. We were soooo happy with the quality of their music!

It was hard to find videos online of them, so we were a little nervous about what they'd be like in real life. But, all our worry was for naught. They were epic--got my entire wedding party up and dancing. They felt modern and fresh. They had AMAZING voices. We loved them and truly didn't want the party to end!

Profile Picture Sarah and Mark, 6/6/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Band

High 5 was absolutely amazing. Anthony is so easy to work with and is accomodating to any requests. We were beyond satisfied and would recommend them to anyone. I have gotten so many compliments since my wedding about High 5!

Profile Picture User5254911, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

High Five is an amazing band!! Everyone at my wedding raved about how great they were. They played music that all ages of people loved and danced too. We didn't want the night to end!!! I have given out there information to multiple people and would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

Anthony was AMAZING to work with. The band was excellent and our wedding entertainment could not have been more perfect. I would HIGHLY recommend Lowcountry Music Service to anyone!

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

They did a great job at our wedding! Very organized and easy to work with. Everyone was dancing and we appreciated their help announcing the events. Would recommend to friends and family!

Profile Picture User4584935, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We definitely had a lot to ask of our band and above and beyond was provided. We wanted a band for our wedding music but my husbands family is also Armenian so we wanted some Armenian songs DJed as well. We also had lowcountry do our ceremony and cocktail hour music. Anthony really invested his time in us and making sure everything was how we wanted it especially with the Armernian side of it. We couldn't be happier with our music and how great they all were, and such a talented band. Wish our reception could have been longer to hear more of the bands sets! Would definitely reccomend to anyone.

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

The best people,music , and band ever!!! So thoughtful and kind, really read the crowd and played what my wedding guest responded to! The Dave Landeo Band was literally the best part of my wedding!

Profile Picture Tori, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music
4.7

I was planning our wedding entirely from out of town. Anthony was great! He was quick to get back to me, answered all my questions, and was very helpful through the entire process. He was able to provide me with exactly what I was looking for well within my budget. I would recommend Low Country Music to anyone looking to book vendors in the area.

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/4/14, 1 Review
3.7

I know I could have gotten them cheaper, but I just needed to save time. Looking back I could have worked harder on my own to get them.

Profile Picture a, 10/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

High Five with Lowcountry Entertainment Service was the perfect band for our wedding reception! All of our guests had a great time, and everyone has been asking where we found the band because they loved the music!

Anthony and the rest of the band were professional, fun, and easy to work with. They learned the songs for our dances and played just how we wanted. The band did a great job getting the crowd excited and dancing. It was really the perfect band for us, and the best money we spent for our wedding.

I've recommended High Five to several people planning upcoming weddings and parties and will continue to do so. I just hope I have a reason to hire a band again because I would love to have High Five play one more time!

Profile Picture Eileen, 8/9/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

They did a great job of keeping good dance music going for the guests.

Profile Picture User4297164, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Eddie L was wonderful from the planning stages all the way to the wedding day. He really made our event fun and engaging with our guests. And we only had 19 guests so that is a bit of a challenge. The time flew by as he really listened to what type of music we wanted and delivered that and much more. He even went above and beyond his contract by giving us a cd with our wedding music and is sending us some photos he took. Would absolutely recommend Eddie L and LowCountry Music Services - what a wonderful experience!

Profile Picture Deborah, 4/27/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Anthony at Lowcountry was great to work with. We used High 5 for our wedding. The band was great. Good music, very professional and received a lot of compliments. They were flexible with out requests too.

Profile Picture Craig, 3/1/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

The service we received was outstanding. They were professional and friendly and really listened to our needs. I would definitely recommend them to other couples.

Profile Picture User3363259, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Anthony and Low Country music were amazing to work with!!!! I can not say enough about how great my experience was, but here are some of the highlights. Weddings are stressful and hard to coordinate, I never had a problem with that when working with Low Country. The location was wrong on the original contract it was fixed within a few hours, there was a misunderstanding with the timing of the wedding less than a month before (and long after the contract had been signed); Anthony fixed it without hesitation and didn't charge a penny for it. The band we booked through him was fantastic and perfect for what we wanted.
My fiance (now wife) and I were working on a pretty tight budget and Anthony made it work for us and I think we got more than we would have had we paid twice as much somewhere else. Lastly and most importantly Anthony is as nice and professional as can be. He was overall just a real pleasure with which to work. The entertainment was the only part of the wedding that never caused a problem or stress!! I owe that all to Low Country Music!

Profile Picture Josh, 5/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

Anthony with Lowcountry Music was extremely reliable and helpful when assisting us with picking out a band for our big day. He gave us multiple options that accommodated our budget and our music taste. Our friends and family are still raving about the band and how many people took to the dance floor. Anthony and the band gave us an unforgettable day and we are so thankful that we used Lowcountry Music as our music vendor for the day of our dreams. Thanks for everything!!!

Profile Picture Meredith, 4/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

Anthony with Lowcountry Music was extremely reliable and helpful when assisting us in picking out a band for our big day. He gave us multiple options that accommodated our budget and our music taste. Our friends and family are still raving about the band and how many people took to the dance floor. Anthony and the band made it an unforgettable day for us and we are so thankful that we used Lowcountry Music as our music vendor for the day of our dreams. Thanks for everything!!!

Profile Picture Meredith, 4/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

Amazing band!!! Palmetto Soul was very professional and played great music for all of our guests! We loved working with Anthony! Would recommend to all!

Profile Picture User2705467, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

I would recommend this band for every wedding if I could, they went far above and beyond any other band I have ever worked with in my seven years in the wedding planning industry. Their heart to care about the music, perform beautifully, organization skills, and desire to please the client was beautiful. Kudos to Palmetto Soul, I cannot WAIT to hire them for many more clients to come.

Profile Picture Cory, 9/29/12, 1 Review