Lowcountry Music Service Reviews

Lowcountry Music Service 5
Lowcountry Music Service 6
Lowcountry Music Service 7

Kate · Married on 04/26/2018

If you are looking for a fast and reliable contact to assist with finding your band or entertainment piece for your upcoming event - Anthony is your go to contact. He is professional and on top of his game!

Amanda · Married on 09/16/2017

Sax Y Guitar Trio was amazing!!! They played right before our ceremony, and then the cocktail hour, and it was all fantastic. Super cool, nice and talented guys who obviously love to play together. Thank you guys so much, and thanks to Low Country Music for making the whole process easy and fun for us. Music was a large part of why our wedding was so special.

Lowcountry Music Service 8
    Lowcountry Music Service 13
    Lowcountry Music Service 14
    Lowcountry Music Service 15

Ashley · Married on 04/08/2017

Everything was amazing.. from the setup, to picking the right band for us... Everyone enjoyed it and couldn't stop talking about how great the band was for our event. I highly recommend!!!

Courtney · Married on 11/16/2016

Anthony was very helpful in finding the perfect band for my event. Both Anthony and the band were flexible with time and location with made the event run smoothly. I highly recommend using Lowcountry Music Service for finding local musicians.

Hi-Five was great!! They played preferred set list and even learned a few new songs that we really wanted to hear. Dealing with the band was easy and without headaches. Many of our guest came up during our reception and have also since to tell us how phenomenal Hi-Five was. If you have a chance book this band!!

Anthony was very helpful and pleasant to work with. He answered my calls at any time, even during his son's baseball game. He did a great job listening to my requests and set me up with the Chris Crosby band, which blew everyone away! Absolutely fantastic!

Caitlin · Married on 04/25/2015

High Five is an amazing band!! Everyone at my wedding raved about how great they were. They played music that all ages of people loved and danced too. We didn't want the night to end!!! I have given out there information to multiple people and would highly recommend them!

Ashley · Married on 04/18/2015

Anthony was AMAZING to work with. The band was excellent and our wedding entertainment could not have been more perfect. I would HIGHLY recommend Lowcountry Music Service to anyone!

They did a great job at our wedding! Very organized and easy to work with. Everyone was dancing and we appreciated their help announcing the events. Would recommend to friends and family!

Jessica · Married on 11/01/2014

We definitely had a lot to ask of our band and above and beyond was provided. We wanted a band for our wedding music but my husbands family is also Armenian so we wanted some Armenian songs DJed as well. We also had lowcountry do our ceremony and cocktail hour music. Anthony really invested his time in us and making sure everything was how we wanted it especially with the Armernian side of it. We couldn't be happier with our music and how great they all were, and such a talented band. Wish our reception could have been longer to hear more of the bands sets! Would definitely reccomend to anyone.

Tori · Married on 10/25/2014

The best people,music , and band ever!!! So thoughtful and kind, really read the crowd and played what my wedding guest responded to! The Dave Landeo Band was literally the best part of my wedding!

Eileen · Married on 08/09/2014

High Five with Lowcountry Entertainment Service was the perfect band for our wedding reception! All of our guests had a great time, and everyone has been asking where we found the band because they loved the music!

Anthony and the rest of the band were professional, fun, and easy to work with. They learned the songs for our dances and played just how we wanted. The band did a great job getting the crowd excited and dancing. It was really the perfect band for us, and the best money we spent for our wedding.

I've recommended High Five to several people planning upcoming weddings and parties and will continue to do so. I just hope I have a reason to hire a band again because I would love to have High Five play one more time!

Deborah · Married on 04/27/2014

Eddie L was wonderful from the planning stages all the way to the wedding day. He really made our event fun and engaging with our guests. And we only had 19 guests so that is a bit of a challenge. The time flew by as he really listened to what type of music we wanted and delivered that and much more. He even went above and beyond his contract by giving us a cd with our wedding music and is sending us some photos he took. Would absolutely recommend Eddie L and LowCountry Music Services - what a wonderful experience!

The service we received was outstanding. They were professional and friendly and really listened to our needs. I would definitely recommend them to other couples.

Josh · Married on 05/26/2013

Anthony and Low Country music were amazing to work with!!!! I can not say enough about how great my experience was, but here are some of the highlights. Weddings are stressful and hard to coordinate, I never had a problem with that when working with Low Country. The location was wrong on the original contract it was fixed within a few hours, there was a misunderstanding with the timing of the wedding less than a month before (and long after the contract had been signed); Anthony fixed it without hesitation and didn't charge a penny for it. The band we booked through him was fantastic and perfect for what we wanted.
    My fiance (now wife) and I were working on a pretty tight budget and Anthony made it work for us and I think we got more than we would have had we paid twice as much somewhere else. Lastly and most importantly Anthony is as nice and professional as can be. He was overall just a real pleasure with which to work. The entertainment was the only part of the wedding that never caused a problem or stress!! I owe that all to Low Country Music!

Meredith · Married on 04/20/2013

Anthony with Lowcountry Music was extremely reliable and helpful when assisting us with picking out a band for our big day. He gave us multiple options that accommodated our budget and our music taste. Our friends and family are still raving about the band and how many people took to the dance floor. Anthony and the band gave us an unforgettable day and we are so thankful that we used Lowcountry Music as our music vendor for the day of our dreams. Thanks for everything!!!

Meredith · Married on 04/20/2013

Anthony with Lowcountry Music was extremely reliable and helpful when assisting us in picking out a band for our big day. He gave us multiple options that accommodated our budget and our music taste. Our friends and family are still raving about the band and how many people took to the dance floor. Anthony and the band made it an unforgettable day for us and we are so thankful that we used Lowcountry Music as our music vendor for the day of our dreams. Thanks for everything!!!

Amazing band!!! Palmetto Soul was very professional and played great music for all of our guests! We loved working with Anthony! Would recommend to all!

Cory · Married on 09/29/2012

I would recommend this band for every wedding if I could, they went far above and beyond any other band I have ever worked with in my seven years in the wedding planning industry. Their heart to care about the music, perform beautifully, organization skills, and desire to please the client was beautiful. Kudos to Palmetto Soul, I cannot WAIT to hire them for many more clients to come.

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2012

The only thing I wish we could have changed was to give the band the names of the bridal party before the start of the reception. It was a bit hectic giving them the names and they were pronounced incorrectly as well. But in the grand scheme of things, not a big deal!

April · Married on 05/11/2012

Anthony really bailed me out as I found out the reception music I had planned for wasn't going to be available less than 2 weeks before my wedding! He was so professional & confident that he could make it work, he really made me feel at ease. He gave me several options based on our budget & the type of music we like. We ended up selecting Chris Crosby & Anthony joined him on the drums. Words can't explain how pleased we were... They were icing on the cake! They are so talented & two of the nicest people I've met. Everyone at the reception loved the music & kept asking where I found these guys. Thank you Anthony for making our special day extra special!

Sent on 05/21/2012

Lowcountry Music Service's reply:

April, Thanks for the review!!!! We really appreciate it! Anthony

Robert · event on: 04/28/2013

Lowcountry Music Service provided professional, attentive service and spectacular talent for the HGTV DreamHome Giveaway events in Charleston at the close of April, 2013. We can't say enough about this organization, and are proud to consider LMS one of our "go-to" partners for both traditional as well as cutting-edge musical entertainment.

Mendi · event on: 12/20/2013

We had a blast and the dance floor stayed full! That is what I like to see!

Sarah · event on: 03/18/2016

It was very seamless and easy to book with Lowcountry.