Loving Lens Reviews

7 | Wilmington, NC

7 Reviews for Loving Lens

Lindsey · Married on 07/21/2018

We were so happy with Bradley and Sarah from Loving Lens. They were very responsive via email and phone, which was important since we live in NYC. The week of our wedding they met with us to go over details. On the wedding day they went above and beyond. The best part was they never got in the way, which allowed us to relax and enjoy our day. They got us our pictures in two weeks, and even gave us a sneak peak the day after the wedding! The pictures were beautiful and they really did capture every moment. Thank you so much Bradley and Sarah! I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Kara · Married on 06/03/2017

We LOVED working with Brad and Sarah! They are everything you could in a photographer: fun, creative, professional, talented. We could truly relax and enjoy our wedding day knowing we were in such good hands. The photos they took are stunning, vibrant, and capture the energy of the day. We highly recommend Loving Lens!

Sent on 07/11/2017
  • W

Winnie · Married on 05/16/2015

I selected Loving Lens after my daughter and her fiancé recommended him. I saw a picture he had taken of them at a wedding and I was impressed. Contacting Bradley was so easy. He answered email quickly and professionally. He did the photography and videography for my daughter's wedding. It was a wonderful experience. He was so warm and friendly. His wife assisted him and together they captured the love and happiness of the day. They were open to questions and requests of special pictures. They suggested additional shots that were great! The video was a culmination of all the activities and fun that transpired that day and it made me cry to watch it the first time. It took me back to that day and reminded me of how wonderful everything turned out. Thank you Bradley and Sarah for everything you did to make out day a memory through your lens! You are wonderful!!!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Loving Lens was great to work with! They made sure they knew exactly what we wanted and researched our different venues to ensure the best shots. We are very happy with the videos that were made for us and would highly recommend them to others!

Sent on 07/10/2014

I had Loving Lens do the photography for my wedding and whoo man one word to describe them and it is Awesome. Brad and Sarah did the best jobs They really are great people too. The pictures were so nice that I can look at them and relive that special day all over again.

Sent on 07/11/2014

Carolyn · Married on 06/23/2012

Bradley provided an amazing service for our wedding! I am eternally grateful for the video he took of our wedding!!! He was professional and captured all of the important moments of our big day. Of all the decisions that went into making our day perfect, a Loving Lens was the best choice we made!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Erin · Married on 09/10/2011

The Loving Lens team is amazing to work with. We hired them to capture our wedding weekend on video and they did a fantastic job. We could not be happier. We gave them very little direction and the end product was beautiful. We particularly love the sneak peek videos Loving Lens puts together. :)

Sent on 07/10/2014