Loveridge Photography Reviews

11 | San Luis Obispo, CA

11 Reviews for Loveridge Photography

Hilary H. · Married on 11/16/2019

Wedding photography

Tina is hands down the best!! We planned our wedding from across the country without a wedding planner, and I don’t think that would have been possible without Tina’s help! Her photography is beautiful, and she makes sure to capture what you want out of your day. I don’t have experience taking photos and she makes you feel totally comfortable. When I saw the sneak preview of our photos I couldn’t believe how much I loved them. She not only went above and beyond to help but also has a calm and friendly presence. Couldn’t recommend her more! Thank you Tina!!

Sent on 11/27/2019

Nina · Married on 10/26/2019

Tina is the absolute best!

Tina really is the absolute best! My husband and I were lucky to have her both for our engagement session and our wedding. She made us feel comfortable and at ease from the moment we met her, bringing out our goofy, silly personalities. Tina is also a wonderful and warm communicator and my family and wedding party loved her! She has an amazing attention to detail and she captures the loveliest candids. One of my favorites is the one where my mom is zipping me up and we're both a little teary. We are so in love with the photos she took and we can't wait to work with her in the future! Tina also has amazing relationships with her fellow vendors and we used her recommendations for flowers and hair/makeup! Book Tina! You won't regret it!

Sent on 12/15/2019

Molly · Married on 04/27/2019

The best wedding photos

Tina shot our engagement photos & wedding and they were everything we hoped for: timeless, natural, candid, and stunning. They really captured the joy of the day. She is extremely talented and was an absolute pleasure to work with; super responsive and helpful. Thank you Tina!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Allison · Married on 07/14/2018

Tina was amazing to work with for my boudoir shoot before my wedding. I was a little nervous and she made me feel so incredibly comfortable even when we were outside for beach photos. Thank you Tina for documenting such a special time and wedding gift for my husband - beautiful job with the photos!

Sent on 09/10/2018
  • Rene

Rene · Married on 10/14/2017

I can't say enough how fabulous Tina is and was for our wedding. Her calm demeanor, BEAUTIFUL work and easygoing nature really helped our day go so smoothly and we couldn't be happier. Not only were we so elated with our pictures, but the memory of our day and how her and Austyn (her 2nd shooter) really made us feel. She did a great job capturing the love and laughter we had the entire day and the way she captured all of our guests enjoying themselves was so fun to see! You miss so much on your wedding day just enjoying yourself that it's so fun to go back and re-live the moments through our photos. 5 stars is too little to give- I would recommend Tina in a heartbeat :)

Sent on 01/23/2018

Molly · Married on 06/01/2017

After working with Tina, it's easy to see why she has so many great reviews! She was so professional and fun, just an all-around joy to work with. I honestly can't speak highly enough about our experience with Loveridge Photography at our wedding!

My husband and I had a small ceremony in Yosemite National Park a few weeks ago and I am in awe of the photos. Not only did Tina get them to us in just over a week, they are beyond stunning. Tina's work isn't like just any wedding photography. It really does look and feel special. She directed my family perfectly and everyone had positive things to say about her afterward.

I don't know how far she travels but if you are looking for a photographer, Loveridge Photography is worth every penny! Thank you so, so much, Tina!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Allison · Married on 06/04/2016

We were so lucky to have Tina photograph our wedding!! Throughout the process, she was helpful, prompt, calm, and easy to work with. On the day of our wedding, she was so wonderful to have around; she was so kind, and her presence never felt intrusive. We love both the engagement photos and wedding photos that she took--she does a beautiful job capturing both scenery and authentic expressions. We particularly love some of the candids she took of our family and friends. We can't believe how well the photos turned out--it makes it hard to decide which ones to get printed!! We loved Tina--definitely our favorite vendor we worked with!

Sent on 07/09/2016

Caitlin · Married on 03/19/2016

Tina is not only a wonderful photographer, but a wonderful person as well. She is kind and caring, making the photography a pleasant experience for everyone. It is evident that really loves her job, which was great. This isn't just a job to Tina - she really puts her heart into it and it shows in her work. The authenticity and emotion that show through her photos helps make you feel like you can re-live the whole thing over and over again.
    She was also really helpful recommending other vendors in the area.

Sent on 10/17/2015

Heather · Married on 08/15/2015

After the venue, finding a good photographer was the hardest thing for my fiance and I. The pictures were the one aspect of the wedding I didn't want to settle on. I reached out to so many photographers and was either disappointed with their portfolio, cost, or honestly their personality. When I saw Tina's website - I got that feeling - this is it! I emailed her and right off the bat she seemed like a good fit. She's friendly and easy going, and made us relax during the engagement and wedding pic taking. I got to keep ALL the images, and had so many I loved from the wedding. We are receiving so many compliments on pictures. I'm so glad we had Tina as our wedding photographer!

Sent on 09/15/2015
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 06/27/2015

Hiring Tina for our wedding was hands-down the best planning decision we made. Finding a high-quality photographer was important to me and I think I looked at 100 portfolios before I found Tina. From the very first meeting, she was professional, friendly, and so mellow- I always felt less stressed after chatting with her. Our engagement session felt like taking a walk with a friend, and even my husband (who HATES posing for photos) admitted he had a good time.

Tina helped us come up with a game plan for the day so that things would flow smoothly, and it really paid off. Family portraits were painless and quick, she wrangled our groomsmen with ease, and I never felt like I was stuck taking photos when I wanted to be somewhere else. Tina was there to make a few simple suggestions (that paid off in gorgeous photos) but for most of the day she was a fly on the wall, capturing the day as it happened. Our guests were so impressed at all the little moments she caught when we didn’t even know she was there! My brother and his fiance have already hired her for their wedding next year.

Tina delivered our photos well within her stated deadline and they are STUNNING. I was amazed that she was able to take so many photos, and they are ALL so good. Everything looks even more beautiful than I remember it- she took our not-so-glamorous venue and captured all of its best angles. I love the way my husband and I look in the photos, not because we were posed, poked and photoshopped to death, but because Tina captured the best, happiest, most natural version of us. I’m so glad we had Tina with us on our wedding day and I’ll have her photos to look back on for the rest of our life. Tina was worth every cent and I would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/19/2015

Jasmine · Married on 04/05/2014

Tina did the photos for my wedding and they all came out amazing, it was very hard choosing which ones to use for our thank you cards, there were so many good ones to choose from. We have received nothing but compliments on the photos, even from my artsy sister. She did an excellent job at capturing our day and was wonderful to work with. I am so glad we used her and have her photos to remember our wedding by. She is an extremely talented photographer and I would highly recommend any ones else looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 05/26/2014