Lovely Makeup Artistry Reviews

9 | Kingston, WA

9 Reviews for Lovely Makeup Artistry

Lindsey · Married on 12/05/2020

Completely Satisfied

It was a pleasure to have Carolyn for my wedding day makeup. She created the perfect look for me, which was everything I envisioned. She took pride in her work & made sure I was 100% happy with the look for my big day. I would absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 12/08/2020

Kelsey · Married on 11/15/2020

Wedding Perfect

Carolyn was great and helped myself and my bridesmaids feel beautiful on my wedding day. She made sure everything was safe and sanitized. She was very accommodating and flexible.

Sent on 11/18/2020

Jen · Married on 10/10/2020

Awesome!!!!

Carolyn was able to my make up for my wedding last minute. Even though I found her a week before my wedding, she was able to do a trial run. She took the inspirational pictures I sent and incorporated elements from all of them to give me the perfect look. She really did a great job and made me feel and look like a bride. My fiancé doesn’t like a lot of make up and he loves the look - it looked so natural.

Sent on 11/16/2020

Lara Marguerite Briehl · Married on 09/05/2020

Beautiful makeup, great service

Carolyn’s makeup was beautiful, and her service is fantastic. She always responds quickly (much more quickly than any other vendors I’ve communicated with), her pricing is reasonable, and she is accommodating and flexible in her schedule. The makeup came out exactly the way I hoped it would. Can’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 09/05/2020
  • Elle

Elle Campbell · Married on 08/01/2020

Wonderful!

I was so surprised by the affordability and the quality she provided. Truthfully, I would've paid 2-3x what she charged. She was responsive, listened to my opinions, and exceptionally talented. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/06/2020

Marika McNerney · Married on 07/25/2020

Fantastic Services

Carolyn was great! She was so flexible with changing dates and keeping up with regulations. She listened to what I wanted and worked steadily in stages so the makeup wasn't too heavy, but could be built upon if I wanted more. I don't wear makeup often and when I do it's very simple. She was able to tweak what I wanted, match my skin tone perfectly, and make my hubby's jaw drop with both the practice session and my wedding. Even though I asked her to travel, she was more than willing and great with her responses! I'd definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/10/2020

Marietta · Married on 07/24/2020

Lovely Makeup Artistry

Carolyn was awesome! I loved my makeup and she was able to add in an extra person at the last minute! Thank you Carolyn!!!

Sent on 11/24/2020
  • Jessie

Jessie Browne · Married on 08/31/2019

Lovely Makeup Artistry saved the day!

Hired Carolyn Lovely to do makeup for a professional photo shoot and could not have been happier with get professionalism, knowledge and makeup artistry. On time and prepared for anything, very clean and just a joy! She's so upbeat and calm you can't help but feel more relaxed and calm with her on your team for any event. Wish I could have this talent woman do my makeup everyday and I will definitely hire her again

Sent on 09/11/2019

Kayla Lowe · Married on 06/09/2019

Beautiful!

Carolyn did an excellent job with my makeup, but she was also very kind and professional.

Sent on 09/11/2019