Lovell Productions Reviews

70 | Chesapeake, VA

70 Reviews for Lovell Productions

Hunter · Married on 09/14/2012

Sarah and Justin are so wonderful to work with. They create amazing videos! It was absolutely worth every penny!

Sent on 11/27/2012

Kristin · Married on 08/25/2012

Let me start by saying that we have not yet recieved our highlights reel (its been only 2 weeks) yet I feel so strongly about this team that I had to make sure that I gave them the proper review they deserve. I do not want any brides who are in the process of booking their videographer to miss out on the opportunity to work with Lovell Productions based on my waiting to review. In addition, as crazy as it sounds they were the VERY 1ST vendor I picked. I had been watching their films long before I was even engaged because they make others specials days look like the most magical music videos ever made. I knew I had to make sure I had them for my big day!
    First word to describe this dynamic duo is FUN! I knew my ladies and myself would have no issues turning it up and on for the camera, but as for my groom and his boys...I was a little worried. Justin immediately put them at ease and warmed them up for the fun to begin. From the get go everyone involved was asking me about who the videographers were because they had so much fun being around them. They are so professional and creative. Their love for eachother and what they do is so powerful; it spreads to everyone they are in contact with.
    Your wedding day goes by so fast and there are so many special moments that get fuzzy as the bride and groom. It is SO important to have someone there to catpure it in real time so that you can go back and relive the day over and over again. I am SO EXCITED to see our film. I know it will be truly amazing based on what I know they are capable of!! PLEASE PLEASE book them for your big day...I feel so strongly about this vendor....you will be delighted to have them there for your "I Do's".

Sent on 09/08/2012

Lovell is probably the one vendor we hired that seemed extra passionate about what they did. They were creative and fun and made sure they incorporated any ideas me and my fiancé had in regards to the film. They made us feel so comfortable that it didn't even feel as though there were cameras around. Would recommend this vendor for not only weddings but anything that you want for a lasting memory.

Sent on 08/12/2012

Vaishali · Married on 07/07/2012

Lovell Production did a fantastic job with our wedding video (the one thing we thought we didn't need, but so glad we did). We watch the video more than we look at our pictures. Their creativity and professionalism are way above par, and I couldn't have been happier with choosing Sarah and Justin for our video. I was a bit nervous considering it was an Indian wedding, but Sarah came prepared, she did as much research as possible before coming and we were just so impressed and happy with the result. Everyone we have shown the video too, has said in some way its the best video they have ever seen ( I think so too). Sarah went out of her way to give me extra footage for our longer video which I can't tell you how much I appreciate. We LOVE our video and must have watched it a hundred times by now. In my books they are highly recommended and worth flying them where-ever the wedding is!!!! Thank you guys so much for all your hard work. With love, Vaishali and Munir

Sent on 12/27/2012

Katherine · Married on 06/24/2012

The Lovells are terrific. They are great to work with. Easy going and flexible, but very professional, efficient and creative. I cannot even begin to say how much I love my video. It was something that I wasn't sure that I needed, but I am so so happy my planners introduced me to them. The video just really captures the feelings of the day in ways pictures can't. The breeze blowing in the linens, friends and family dancing and smiling, the little moments with my mom and my expression coming down the aisle. I think the Lovells captured all the details so beautifully.

Sent on 08/30/2012

Michele · Married on 06/16/2012

Lovell Productions is AMAZING!!!! Not only did Sarah and Justin do an amazing job on our wedding film, they are just the nicest people to work with! The emotion and fun they capture in all of their films is just amazing. Before I decided to go with them, I watch every single film on the website and either laughed or cried watch all of them. That's how I knew they were the perfect ones to capture our wedding day! Our friends and family are still talking about how amazing our day was and how nice it was to view the film to relive it again just a few weeks after the wedding!

THANK YOU!!!!

Sent on 10/02/2012

Lauren · Married on 06/09/2012

Lovell Productions was by far my favorite wedding vendor - they are so professional and so, so talented. They are a wonderful couple and create magic when they work together. Ladies, Sarah was more helpful about what to do next and how to pose through pictures then my photographer. She makes you feel like the most beautiful bride and is so sweet! Justin is great with the guys - he captures the moments when the guys are alone that we want to see and makes them feel so comfortable. They position themselves in the perfect spots throughout your ceremony that captures the emotion, but they are hidden from your photographer. What they create is pure magic - their work is like no other. When they posted my video, I had several complete strangers contact me and say our video brought them into tears and said our video was the definition of true love. I am so glad I had them at my wedding so that I can watch the love my husband and I had on that day fifty years down the road! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!!!

Sent on 10/13/2012

We are so pleased with our choice to go with Lovell Productions for our wedding video. We were on the fence about whether or not to have videography services and we are so glad that we did! The day really and truly goes by so quickly and a video really does provide so much more than the photos. It is amazing to think that one day our kids will be able to hear us saying our vowels! We loved Lovell Productions - they do an amazing job! They are so easy to work with and everytime I looked over at them during our wedding day, they both were always smiling which made me feel like the event was going well and everyone was having a great time. You can tell they love their job and they really take the time to make things personal for each couple. They also do a great job of maintaining a low profile during the event which is great! I have been to weddings where the videographer gets uncomfortably close and Lovell Productions does a GREAT job of capturing every detail of the event without being intrusive. I love their work -- all of their videos are amazing. They were responsive, professional, and great to work with! I highly recommend them!! Thank you for creating a video that we will certainly cherish for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Karla · Married on 05/27/2012

Sarah & Justin Lovell (Lovell Productions) do an absolutely FANTASTIC job of videography!!! The "highlights" video of my daughter's wedding made me cry .... three times before I could watch it WITHOUT crying! It's so beautiful and so unique ....so professional. We did not make the decision to higher a videographer until about 6 or 7 weeks before the wedding --- and it was THE BEST decision made ever! I would more than highly recommend them!!!!

Sent on 08/04/2012
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/19/2012

Sarah and Justin captured our wedding day in the most perfect way. I recommend their videography services not only because our wedding video was beyond beautiful but because they are an amazing team and their combined creativity ensures the best shots are caught in the most comfortable, natural way without any pressure. They were truly excited to be involved and capture beautiful prospectives that I never thought possible. One of my greatest wishes was to have a film to look back on when my husband and I are old and grey and wanted to remember our wedding day. I am SO happy that we chose Sarah and Justin for this important task. They exceeded our expectations in every way. If you need any help deciding who to choose to film your wedding, just watch some of their wedding films. I promise watching will prove the value of their creative services: http://www.lovellproductions.com/main-wedding-films/

Sent on 08/07/2012

Dani · Married on 05/12/2012

Lovell Productions was the best money we spent for our wedding. From the time we met with them prior to the wedding through the end of the reception and beyond, Sarah and Melissa were nothing but accommodating, professional, and so easy to work with. Our pre-wedding meeting was so great because they took the time to understand our back story and find out what we were hoping for our big day. They did more than understand us and our vision. They perfectly depicted every emotion and special moment from our ceremony and reception in our video which I still watch almost daily.

Throughout the course of the day, Sarah and Melissa worked flawlessly alongside our photographer and made us feel so relaxed. We have and will continue to recommend them to every couple we meet and plan to work them again our our future milestones. Thank you so much Sarah for the best keepsake we could've asked for from our big day! We love you!

Sent on 07/01/2012

Brittany · Married on 04/14/2012

Five stars does not do Lovell Productions justice! I would honestly give them 10 stars out of 5 if I could! To say that they captured my big day would be the understatement of the century. They took the most emotional, beautiful, perfect day for my family and me and turned it into the most memorable 8 minutes that I will cherish for the rest of my life. My fiance and I both STILL cry everytime we watch it, and I can honestly say I have watched it 20 times. They documented the most important and fun moments of our wedding and as one friend told me, made it into a "love story trailer." And that is exactly what it was...it was a trailer that showcases the beginning of the rest of our lives! Both of the Lovell's were so easy to work with and they made sure they got exactly what we asked for. I would recommend them to EVERYONE...(which I do all the time...ask any bride I know)!!!

Sent on 05/29/2012

Julia · Married on 11/26/2011

Sarah and Justin really know how to capture the best moments of your special day. Their product is exciting, fresh, creative, and beautiful. Working with Sarah and Justin was like working with good friends. They are very professional and make sure they are doing everything you want. I had some specific requests for filming the ceremony so that they would not be a distraction to the guests and they were very flexible and adapted to my requests with no issues. They were so smooth when moving about the reception that I didn't even notice them around. They really make sure not to get in the way or cause any distractions. My video and footage are very special to me and my family and I know we will treasure it forever. I highly recommend Lovell Productions for any event you want to capture on film.

Sent on 02/01/2012
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/28/2011

The Lovell's were simply top notch!!! It was such a wonderful experience working with them. They are so creative and really captured the excitement and heart of our wedding. I cannot say enough nice things about them. I watch my video over and over again....and smile every time because they really captured my special day in the most perfect way. If you want the best then have them as your videographer! :-)

Sent on 03/05/2012

megan · Married on 10/22/2011

Sarah and Justin Lovell are a class act from start to finish!
    They are professional, organized, energized, creative, patient, passionate and respectful.
    They spent 10 hours with us on our big day yet we hardly knew they were there. They seemed very behind the scenes but yet captured every moment of our day.
    Their product, the actual video, is amazing! Their creativity and passion for what they do shines through in the video. The arrangement is so unique and they chose great songs for the background music as well. They are hip and fresh and definitely produce a high quality, one-of-a-kind video. I have shared it with so many people and they all have had rave reviews. For our friends who couldn't attend our wedding, they commented that watching the video gave them a good feel of our wedding, every little detail captured.
    I can't wait to watch this video over and over again for years to come!

Thanks Sarah and Justin! We feel so lucky to have stumbled across your website while doing our wedding research! We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 01/11/2012

Tara · Married on 10/16/2011

Booking Lovell Productions was the best gift we could have given ourselves for our wedding. It was worth every penny and millions more. Not only are Sarah and Justin a fabulous couple who are a blast to be around they are also brilliantly talented. They have a way of making the couple, friends, family and guests so comfortable and the video footage they captured portrayed the events of our wedding in a natural and artistic way. They managed to capture all of the little details and found a way to bring us right back to the feelings and emotions we felt on our wedding day every time we watch our video. It is something that we will cherish for the rest of our lives and cannot thank them enough. Since seeing our wedding video, we have also worked with Lovell Productions on a video for our recent addition to our family, a little girl, Scarlett Olivia which turned out just as fabulous as our wedding video. Now we are just trying to figure out what we can have them do a video of next! If you are considering a videographer or even if you haven't yet considered a videographer check out Lovell Productions past videos and I'm sure you will feel the same way we feel about them! Our wedding memories would not have been complete without our video!

Sent on 01/30/2012

Amy · event on: 10/12/2011

We hired Lovell Productions to film a company event and create a "mini movie" to showcase the day and to capture our company culture and spirit. They were happy to travel to Northern Virginia to film the event and really took the time to make sure they got plenty of footage.

They were creative and inventive, and most of all patient; as we also had several dogs involved! We love the film that they created for us and we hope to use it for many years!

Sent on 01/13/2012

Laura · Married on 10/09/2011

Lovell Productions are the best!! Sarah and Justin were amazing to work with and did an awesome job capturing our wedding day. Every time I watch the video I am blown away by the incredible talent. My husband and I watch our video all the time and relive that beautiful memory because of Lovell Productions. The creativity and thought that goes into everyone video is genius. I highly recommend using this vendor !!!

Sent on 02/27/2012

dorri · Married on 08/20/2011

Lovell Productions have the gift of being able to capture all the intimate moments of an event on video. My son and his bride were fortunate enough to have Sarah and her husband make a video so special of their wedding that we will all treasure it for many years to come. Every time I watch it, I am again amazed by the beauty of their videography and their natural ability to produce a breathtaking timepiece.

Sent on 03/03/2012

Jessie · Married on 08/13/2011

We feel absolutely blessed to have worked with Lovell Productions. This couple worked diligently and carefully throughout all of the special moments of our wedding day. They both presented with such positive, down to earth attitudes and they seemed to just blend in perfectly to our wedding. The video they produced for us speaks volumes. Lovell Productions did an amazing job catching every detail, truly capturing our cherished moments. This video is more than we could have imagined. With that said, it is the perfect memory of the happiest day of our lives. With their work being outstanding, as well as, the Lovell's being supportive and wonderful people, please keep them in mind for your wedding!!

Sent on 01/22/2012