Lovell Productions Reviews

70 | Chesapeake, VA

70 Reviews for Lovell Productions

Lauren · Married on 11/22/2014

There aren't enough words to describe how wonderful Sarah and Justin Lovell are!! They are as kind and easygoing as they are talented. They not only traveled to Philadelphia for our wedding, but they came straight from a wedding in Singapore!! As jet lagged as they must have been, you would have NEVER known. They were upbeat, friendly, excited, professional, and fun to be around!! And most importantly, their work is the best you will ever find! The quality and originality of their films is second to none. They captured our personalities, our love, and all the fun we had on the best day of our lives in the most beautiful way! If you need a videographer, do yourself a favor and BOOK THE LOVELLS!!!! Sarah & Justin - We thank you for everything!! ---Lauren&Aron

Sent on 03/19/2015

skylar · Married on 10/04/2014

Sarah and Justin are amazing to work with. I did some shopping around and what you receive for the price of their packages is a great deal. I absolutely love reliving our big day. Sarah pieces it together perfectly. I highly recommend them to every bride in search for the best videographer!

Sent on 04/30/2014

Lauren · Married on 07/26/2014

Before I was engaged, I knew I was interested in Lovell Productions. I had seen their work and cried while watching several of their videos. When I got engaged, I knew I was very interested in having them for our videographers. Sarah and I talked on the phone for probably around 45 minutes during our first conversation. They spent time getting to know us and even planned a skype date before the wedding. We LOVED working with them! They were so sweet and captured all of our wedding details. I could not be happier with our wedding feature film and our highlights video! In addition to those films, Sarah and Justin also gave us a complete version of our ceremony and all of the toasts that were given. Many of our family and friends have raved about their work. I am SO glad we chose them as our videographers and I could not recommend them enough. It was definitely worth it to have them and I can't wait to continue to keep in touch with Sarah and Justin.

Sent on 01/14/2015

Vicki · Married on 07/11/2014

I absolutely LOVE Sarah and Justin. I stumbled upon their videos one evening while in a wedding planning haze and found myself watching one after the other with tear filled eyes. It was a dream come true to have them document our day. Everything they do involving their business is top notch and BEYOND professional. Not to mention, they're just great people. Everyone kept saying that hiring a videographer was the most important thing we could have done and after our wedding being such a blur of laughter and happy tears, I am so thankful to have this video memory. The day really does go by so quickly and the Lovell's captured it perfectly and brought the day back to life for us. HIRE THEM!

Sent on 10/06/2014

If you want more than memories from your wedding celebration, then stop reading this and contact Sarah and Justin at Lovell Productions. This amazing duo has the most beautiful talent at storytelling. They can capture the nuances of your wedding day for you to watch and relive over and over. Lovell Productions has the highest quality equipment which captures the most beautiful, vibrant video. Their level of cinematography is unparalleled as I researched tons of award-winning cinematographers nationwide. I only wanted the best. Who would've known I'd get that and new friends as well! They don't follow the same format for each film--it just shows that they cater to you and create a unique, personalized gift to cherish forever.

Sent on 10/03/2014

My husband and I were lucky enough to have Sarah and Justin as videographers on our wedding day in June. From the moment we booked them, they were very responsive to phone and email communication, making sure that they knew our preferences for "must-have" moments as well as any other requests. On our wedding day, they were prompt, professional, and certainly contributed to making our day fun! They made us feel at ease in front of the camera and we oftentimes didn't even realize we were being filmed! When we received our trailer and then later our extended video, we were amazed at all the moments they were able to capture! The footage was truly representative of "us" as a couple and their artistry in molding the whole day together was amazing! It has been so fun to relive our wedding day; the Lovells perfectly captured the joy that we felt. Everything down to the video packaging was A+. We truly cannot sing Sarah and Justin's praises enough and would book them again in a heartbeat! Thank you for sharing your talent with us!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Shelby · Married on 06/07/2014

They are an amazing husband and wife team. We could not have asked for anything better, they're perfect. They did an amazing job of capturing our wedding day. My husband was a little nervous about having a videographer ( he's a little shy), but on our wedding day he was talking about how great they were and easy to get along with. I would reccend them 110% to anyone considering a videographer!

Sent on 08/22/2014

Jon · Married on 05/10/2014

The Lovells are such wonderful people and made our wedding planning a breeze. They were organized and kept the pre-wedding details so easy and effortless which I greatly appreciated since I already had so much going on. I spoke with Sarah on 2 occasionans prior to the wedding and we also had a chance to meet her and Justin via skype another time a few weeks prior to the wedding day. They are such a joy to work with and we felt comfortable like we were just hanging out with friends. We just received our sneak peek this past week and it exceeded any and all of our expectations. My husband and I watched the video looked at each other and cried-we were so blown away that someone had seen us that truely and put together a piece of work that we felt was so completely us. Family has cried, we cried, friends cried, even strangers-haha!! Sarah and Justin are incredibly talented artists and anyone who books them in time can rest assured they are in wonderful hands. Much love to the Lovells

xo,
    Kirsten and Jon

Sent on 06/26/2014

Carly · Married on 04/26/2014

Sarah and Justin were absolutely amazing to work with! Choosing them as our videographers was quite possibly the best decision we made in our wedding planning process. Having a video of that quality to relive our wedding day over and over again is something we will forever cherish. They are both so incredibly talented as well as easy and fun to work with, they definitely kept us laughing throughout the day! They really have a knack for picking up on a couples' personality and have that shine through in each and every video they create. If you make one investment in your wedding planning process, make it in the Lovells and you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/19/2014

Choosing Lovell Productions as our Videographer was one of the best decisions we made for our big day! Sarah and Justin are easy going, creative, and great to work with. The quality of their work is top notch. They perfectly captured our wedding day and we could not be more pleased with the final product. They have given us the most incredible gift in films that will help us relive the best day of our lives forever. In just a few short months, we have watched our videos multiple times and each time there are so many laughs and happy tears! I would not hesitate for a second to recommend them to anyone! They are responsive, reliable and incredibly talented. You will clearly see why they come highly recommended!!

Sent on 05/05/2014

amazing, incredibly talented team! one of the best wedding investments we made!! thrilled with our video!

Sent on 11/14/2013

Kristin · Married on 06/22/2013

Lovell Productions is hands down, top notch in this business! I paid for most of my wedding and didn’t think too much about video even being an option. I’m the type of person that does extensive research to find the best quality for the best price and of all the research I did I couldn’t find any other videographer that could even compare to Lovell’s beautiful, creative eye! My wedding video, that I will be able to look back on for the rest of my life, was worth every cent!! My whole office was crying after they saw just the 3 min blog that was posted! Haha! From the first time I met Sara Lovell, I felt like I had known her forever, she and her husband made myself and my whole wedding party feel so comfortable and at ease. I loved talking and working with them and they were extremely flexible! I would recommend them to everyone! Find a way to get video, you will never regret it!

Sent on 10/24/2013

The Lovells are incredible- they are really fun to be around and the video they produced of our wedding is BREATHTAKING. We were lucky enough to find them through friends in the wedding industry who told us that if they had to choose a videographer it would be the Lovells, and our friends definitely steered us right. The Lovells were flexible and fun but unobtrusive during the wedding itself- to the point that when we shared the video with friends several of them remarked that they had no idea we had even had a videographer- much less two of them.

As for the video we received...there are no words, except to say that my husband, family and friends can't seem to stop watching it. We had the wedding at a private residence that means a great deal to my family and they captured not only the experience of the wedding itself but also the "feel" of the place. Also...I have no idea how they do it, but they seem to be able to pick the most spot-on music for each couple. Even my husband can't always predict if I will like a song, but when we got the video back the music they chose was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 08/05/2013

Kathryn · Married on 05/25/2013

It was amazing working with Sarah and Justin ! I do not have enough words to truly describe how wonderful they are, a perfect mix of talent, creativity and quality. They are so personalble and friendly that on our first meeting I felt as if I have known them for years! What a fun pair to have around you. The best part is for those of you that are camera shy, by the end of the night no one even realized they were being filmed. The highest quality and professionalism you are ever going to find. The Lovells are true artists that not only help you relive your day, but transform it onto an emotional and heartfelt expression that will make even perfect strangers tear up. I love how they captured my day in all its beauty. Thank you Lovells!

Sent on 08/07/2013

Jenna · Married on 04/20/2013

Lovell productions was wonderful! They truly captured the special qualities of our love and friendship, and they took the time to get to know us as a couple by interviewing and examining our loved ones, and our surroundings! They braved the post-marathon-bombing city of Boston to capture the best shots, and the real beauty of our city too! They were also great team players, and treated the other vendors and our photographer with the utmost professionalism! We were so happy that they were such an important part of our wedding!

Sent on 06/25/2013
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn · Married on 04/20/2013

I took a long time to select my vendors. I spent months checking out wedding videos online. At the time I didn't know what I was looking for.... until I found Lovell Productions.

Lovell Productions was perfect. Ironically, I stumbled upon their website through a random Google search.

I was so excited about what I found- I went ahead and skipped the e-mail and just called Sarah directly, pretty late at night, might I add.

Sarah Lovell is so incredibly sweet. There is not other way to describe her. I spoke with her on the phone for over 40 minutes and new right then I had to have her at my wedding.

The day of the wedding I felt like I was spending the day with a long lost friend. She brought her business partner, Melissa, and they both were impressive and knowledgeable. I had complete faith in them!

Both videographers were warm and easy-going which made is so easy to just be "us" - they are certainly in the right business!

One could argue that the extreme video package is a bit "pricey" but coming from a bride on a tight budget- it was worth every penny! You get what you pay for and that is QUALITY. You will be nothing but impressed!

Our highlights film was stunning and it truly captured priceless moments that our families will cherish forever.

Check out their stunning work in our wedding highlights film below:

I support small businesses and I would recommend this company to any person looking to professionally and tastefully document a life changing event!

Sent on 07/10/2013

Nicki · Married on 12/22/2012

i am beyond happy with the gift Lovell Productions has given us! As soon as we saw the first wedding film they did for our friends, we knew we had to book them. There are no words to describe the way Sarah and Justin captured each moment of our special day! As we watched the film for the first time, I kept thinking... Wow, when did they get that shot? They do a fantastic job getting the most beautiful artistic shots without you even realizing it. The work Sarah and Justin do is simply amazing! This team is also very professional and so easy to get in touch with. It is clear these two really enjoy filming and making the films into art. I have to say, if you are in search of a videography, stop and check out Lovell Productions!

Sent on 02/16/2013

I highly recommend Lovell Productions! Sarah and Justin are an amazing couple, and an absolute pleasure to work with. They were professional, passionate, creative, and most of all patient (we had a wedding party of 21). They spent the entire day with us, making sure to capture every detail along the way. My husband and I did a lot of research on videographers in the area. After reading some of the reviews on Lovell Productions and watching some of the final products, our decision was clear. We decided to try their new “Stop Motion” video, which is individually photographed frames that create an illusion of movement when the frames are played as a continuous sequence. We thought it was a fun, creative, new concept that we had never seen before. The final product exceeded our expectations, and we cannot say enough about this video. I watch it over and over, and it always brings a smile to my face! My family, friends and even strangers have talked about how much they love the “Stop Motion” video! I recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 01/31/2013

Marilyn · Married on 11/03/2012

I knew when we got engaged that we had to have the Lovells as our videographers! I had known Sarah for a while and I had admired their work and showed their videos to so many people and had fallen in love with their individual style long before we were engaged. We are SO thrilled with the video from our wedding! Sarah and Justin are such genuine and loveable people who are awesome to work with. Better yet they are so passionate about what they do! They are quick to respond to any questions you have and make you feel so comfortable on such an important day! I feel like we are so lucky to have such an awesome memento from our wedding to watch as we grow old together and we can't thank Sarah and Justin enough. I wish I could give them MANY more stars than are allowed :)

Sent on 02/11/2013

Sarah and Justin Lovell (owners of Lovell Productions) are hands down two of the most wonderful, talented people my husband and I have ever met. From the moment we saw their work we knew we wanted to have them be a part of our special day (so talented that we flew them down from VA to SC for our wedding because no one in the area could compare). Not only are these two genuine, but Sarah is super responsive via email and in looking into other vendors originally, I truly feel their services very reasonably priced given the quality products they produce. We would highly recommend them as a vendor for anyone's special day.

Sent on 11/18/2012

Crystal · Married on 10/07/2012

One of the best decisions we made for our wedding day was to have the Lovells there to capture it all! They were extremely flexible and patient as our day was thrown a little off schedule and professional in helping us to mindful of the necessary shots that needed to be taken. They answered all of our questions, which was great because I ask a lot of questions! One thing I really loved is they asked about our story and did an amazing job at incorporating it into our film and there definitely wasn't a just show up and film attitude which we really appreciated. It was just great to have them construct a piece of art out of wedding day! Our day was truly made better by having them there and we can't express enough great things about them!

Sent on 03/24/2013

Angela · Married on 10/06/2012

Why can't there be a 10 on this rating or perhaps even a million?
    First Things First-The masterful talent in my extraordinary wedding video is measureless to any rating limits! Not because it is my own wedding video but because it is an absolute Masterpiece! Just this one little 3 1/2 minute video leaves anyone breathless while watching.
    I have this remarkable video posted on my Facebook page... At least once a week in the past month I have had strangers that have watched my video because someone has showed it to them and can only comment about how beautiful my wedding looked and felt through the eyes of my videographers And they say that they have never seen anything like it before!
    See for yourself go to "Lovell Productions" Find the archive videos.... Go to "December" when my video was posted And watch my wedding video "Angie and Matt"!
    The Lovell's themselves are the most soft spoken natured people/Team I've ever encountered and thier natural ability to be present at all times and not be seen or heard was almost that of mysticism. My husband and I felt so comfortable with them from beginning to the very end of the night when they hugged us as we were dripping wet in our gown and suit after climbing from the pool and said how much they enjoyed sharing our day with us. We can't WAIT to see the full video! It's gonna be Epic!
    The Lovell's are way ahead of their time and the magnificent things that they do to make this video look so Technologically advanced makes me wonder if they have created video editing enhancements themselves that no one has even thought to master Or they must be spending countless hours in front of their computers making this and everyone else's the most perfect memory caught on tape to share for ever and ever.
    Trust me watch the video and see for yourself....the Lovell's are THE greatest artists I've ever been so blessed to have cross my path.
    Angie

Sent on 01/12/2013

Katie · Married on 09/22/2012

Sarah and Justin Lovell were just what we were looking for. This is not your typical wedding video that looks like your uncle filmed for you. First of all, Sarah and Justin are both really great people...super sweet, friendly, and easy-going. We felt comfortable being in front of their camera right away. We chose them because they had the contemporary type of film that we were looking for, they are willing to travel out of state, and the price was right. We've only seen our highlight film so far, but we loved everything about it and I'm sure the short film will be even more amazing. Sarah and Justin captured all the important big moments and all the intimate little moments that not everybody may notice. When our highlight film came out, so many of our friends and family were shocked that we had a videographer on our wedding day because they didn't even notice them. That being said, they do a great job of capturing every little detail without even being noticeable. I would definitely recommend Lovell Productions for your big day. If you're hesitating about spending the money-DON'T! You can look at pictures all you want, but watching your wedding video on all of your anniversaries to come is the only way to really relive the most special day of your life.

Sent on 01/08/2013

Samantha · Married on 09/15/2012

Sarah and Justin were hands down the best vendor decision we made. The price may seem like a sticker shock, but they are worth every penny. They were always quick to respond, very organized, and they added a few special touches that were small but went a long way. I would recommend them to family and friends in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Kathryn · Married on 09/15/2012

One of the best decisions we made for our wedding was choosing Lovell Productions as our videographer. Videographers capture the most emotional parts of your wedding day, so not only are talent and style important, but you also have to feel comfortable working with them. With Lovell Productions, we were lucky to have two amazing talents with a beautiful creative vision who were also wonderful to work with making us feel so at ease on our special day. We absolutely love the finished product by Sarah and Justin and they truly personalize each film for their clients. I've watched many of their wedding highlight films, each so perfect, and it's amazing how they're able to capture each couple's uniqueness. My husband and I will enjoy our film for years to come and we're glad those memories were captured by Lovell!

Sent on 11/26/2012