Lovelee Photo & Video Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
    Mary P. Sent on 04/17/2024

Stellar team at Lovelee

Seriously the best! I wish I could have a wedding everyday. The photos , beautiful, the team at Lovelee, stellar!
  • I
    Isabella J. Sent on 04/09/2024

Spectacular!!!

Everything about Lovelee was spectacular. I couldn’t have been luckier to find them. Travis and his team are incredible at what they do and I have never been happier looking at photos of myself (and my new husband lol). Thank you for making my wedding day so great and making us look amazing in every way!
    Andrea S. Sent on 04/09/2024

So amazing!

Professional, timely and overall an amazing team. My husband and I loved every minute of working with Lovelee.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Brianna H. Sent on 03/31/2024

Perfect!!👍

I’ve been to a lot of wedding and have been in a lot of weddings and I can say Lovelee was hands down the best photographers to work with. Professional, timely, kind, fun and an over all perfect company to hire. The photos are amazing and you truly can’t go wrong with them
    Lexi A. Sent on 03/23/2024

Accommodating and reliable

Seriously the best. We are so fortunate that Travis and his team could be there for us on such sort notice. We had some crazy things happen during the wedding process and ended up having our wedding quicker than expected. Travis was able to accommodate us and made the process quick and easy. I’ve never been more appreciative and thankful! We just got our photos back and they are even more beautiful than I could have imagined! Thank you so much!!
    Amanda H. Sent on 03/01/2024

Happy couple over here!

Seriously cannot love this team anymore! Loved everything from start to finish. Travis was helpful, knowledgeable, kind and even helped me plan out a special surprise day of, to make sure we stayed on time! I loved the option to photoshop things afterwards (us girls know what I’m talking about) and I honestly don’t know how we got so lucky! Thank you, a million praises from this newlywed!
    Tammy L. Sent on 02/23/2024

Everyone was amazing!

Nothing bad to say about this team of photographers. Travis was great from the start and his team that was with him day of, was just as amazing. Thank you so much
    Sarah M. Sent on 02/09/2024

Fantastic!

Loved everything about Lovelee! Travis and his team are fantastic, creative and a joy to work with!
    Lindsey C. Sent on 01/25/2024

Perfection

Everything was perfect from start to finish. I seriously cannot express how amazing everyone at Lovelee is! Travis and his team at the best!
    Emily L. Sent on 01/21/2024

Knowledgeable and professional

Honestly I can’t believe we were so lucky to find Lovelee. They are so professional, timely, knowledgeable and the best to work with.
    Kristin Sent on 12/28/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible Team and Photos!!

I cannot say enough good things about Travis and his team! They went above and beyond and I couldn't be happier with the service and photos I received! From the moment I contacted Travis he was professional, organized and so easy to work with. He set up my wedding timeline and gave me great advice and put me at ease. The photographers that we had day of the wedding were fantastic and took amazing photos. I am so happy and highly recommend! You will not be disappointed!!

Lovelee Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! Things like this still touch my heart. We put our everything into each wedding because I know how important they are to incredible couples like yourself and Colin. Being able to read about your experience like this, is something that will always be special to us. So, thank you so very much! You deserved nothing less!
    Maggie P. Sent on 12/30/2023

Thankful & Grateful

There's something about true talent when it comes to photography that really makes things so much better. Travis and his team are amazing and all of them are amazingly talented. We spoke with Travis about a year ago in hopes he'd be available for our big day, to our surprise he was! He helped us through the entire process, made it simple and honestly super easy. The day came and went and we had no idea how much we truly missed through the chaos of the big day. Thanks to Travis and his team, we were able to relive every moment through our photos and videos.

We truly could not be Moree thankful, happy and grateful for the time and dedication Travis and his team put into our day! Thank you so much for everything you all did, we are so appreciative!!!
    Amelia G. Sent on 12/12/2023

Such a blessing

We just want to thank Lovelee for all of their hard work! There was not a single thing missed that we asked for and they went above and beyond for us. We couldn't be happier!!
  • F
    Francisca M. Sent on 10/12/2023

Incredible eye & Amazingly Easy to Work With

Travis is a truly gifted photographer. We actually flew him in for our wedding and are so glad we did. He worked very hard floating seamlessly behind the scenes to capture every detail and all the special moments of our wedding and reception. He is professional, highly organized and such a truly special person. Highly recommend.
    Jamie K. Sent on 10/16/2023

Will use again

Everything was great! NO complaints and will definitely be using them again for future needs.
    Merideth L. Sent on 10/25/2023

Would recommend to anyone

There's not a lot that this company can't do. They met all of our expectations and we couldn't be happier! I will say that I thought that our photos would come back sooner but, waiting a little extra for them to be as perfect as they are... well I'll take it!
    Samantha T. Sent on 09/14/2023

A very happy couple

Well I don't normally post reviews but, I felt that I should leave one for Lovelee. They have been nothing short of amazing even with having to last minute cancel my wedding last year. We were able to reschedule to this year and change some things around to make it all work out. Through all of the chaos, Travis helped us through everything, worked closely with our planner and made everything happen just as planned. We are very fortunate to have been able to reschedule and keep working working with Lovelee, as we know a lot of people would not have done that. We are so happy with how everything turned out and couldn't be happier with our photos!
    Sandra J. Sent on 09/28/2023

No complaints

Excellent all around. We are so thankful for the team at Lovelee and all that they did for us and how great the photos are.
    Alexandra G. Sent on 09/08/2023

Great experience

I really loved everything about working with Lovelee. They were timely patient and our photos were amazing. We are so happy we chose them.
  • Janie
    Janie Sent on 09/05/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everything was great but, one thing

All in all we really can’t say to much went wrong. They were on time, nice to engage with at both our engagement session and wedding, and organized. Most importantly, we’re happy with our photos. The only thing I have to note is, we had expected our photos back in 2 weeks and they came almost at 3 weeks. It sounded like there was an issue that they wanted to workout so to be fair, I would rather that, if it helps the photos look right. It’s just hard when you’re so excited for something. I wouldn’t take away a star for it, since there was a good reason but, felt obligated to mention it.

Over all good experience.
  • Rmora21
    Raquel M. Sent on 08/06/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best photography/videography team!

If I could rate Lovelee Photography 10+ I would! Since the beginning, Travis and his team was such a joy to work with! Very professional, great communication and we are in love with our photos and video from our wedding! On our wedding day, he worked so well with our timeline and got all of the photos that we wanted. I could not recommend him enough! Definitely recommend booking for your upcoming wedding!

Lovelee Photo & Video's reply:

Hey guys!

You are both such great people and I couldn't be happier that we could deliver everything that you were looking for on your wedding day! If there is every anything that we can do for you, please let me know, I'm always here for you guys!
    Elisa T. Sent on 08/27/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You'll love everything about them

I honestly don't even know where to begin. Lovelee has been so amazing throughout this process! I have to say the professionalism and photography skills of Travis and his team, are simply the best. I have never seen such talent and could not begin to brag enough about them. They even made our wedding video so much more than I had ever imagined it could be. I will forever be in love with these photos and videos!
    Alana S. Sent on 08/17/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Love everything about them!

We couldn't be more enthralled with this company and our photos! Travis and his team really set the bar high with photography! We have had such a simple, smooth and easy process from start to finish. Everything about this company and what they stand for is something every wedding couple needs for their big day. We couldn't even begin to thank you all enough for everything you've done for us and how amazing these photos are. We will definitely be coming back for any photography needs in the future!
    Hannah M. Sent on 08/12/2023

Exceeded expectations

Everything about our experience with Lovelee was spectacular. It was honestly the easiest part of the whole wedding process. The photos turned out amazing and Travis and his team exceeded our expectations!
    Rachel R. Sent on 07/14/2023

More than expected

We had a wonderful time with Travis and his team at our wedding. Wrapped up in everything, we had no idea that they captured all that they did. We love our photos and will be back.
illustration stars