Love Times Infinity Events Reviews

Rating 4.8 out of 5, 12 Reviews
View more information

Daniel P. Married on 03/14/2020

The Swiss Army Knife of Day of Coordinators

Jessica was spectacular. I have never in my life seen someone reply to any questions at all hours of the day as quickly as she does. I often wondered if she did anything other than wait to assist us from the moment we hired her as our coordinator. She consistently went above and beyond to make our day perfect from planning to putting in the elbow grease on the day of in helping set up and execute our day. If I could give her value 6 stars I would as she was worth every dime. There is no way our day would have been special without Jessica and I hope she knows that. Highly recommend, 12/10.

Love Times Infinity Events's reply:

Thank you so very much Daniel for your kind words! That means so much to me. It was a pleasure being apart of your Big day! I pray God blesses your life & marriage! 💕💕
  • Monica
    Monica Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing and always helpful

Jessica was amazing and super helpful! She was my life saver during planning and the day of my wedding. I was able to send anyone with questions to her and have full confidence that she would be able to answer them. I have made an amazing new friend through her as well! I highly recommend her for full wedding planning or day of help!

Love Times Infinity Events's reply:

Monica thank you for your kind words. I’m so glad you were happy with my services. I had so much fun helping you plan & coordinate your wedding. I’m grateful I made an amazing friend as well!

Jessica
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 06/08/2019
    I would highly recommend Jessica to help you plan your wedding or special event. She was willing to work with me and my budget. There were no restrictions on visits and she was open to suggestions. She provided me with lots of great ideas & was very organized.
    Vicky Married on 05/19/2018
    Vicky Phillips May 19th 2018
    I hired Jessica at LTIE to be our wedding coordinator for my daughters wedding. She was very professional and did an excellent job orchestrating the wedding rehearsal and organizing the wedding party. She also went above and beyond to help us decorate the wedding ceremony and reception site on the morning of! I was able to step back and enjoy being the Mother of the Bride, Jessica made sure my vision for my daughter wedding day came off without any problems. She met with vendors when they arrived on wedding day and over saw services. She coordinated the wedding ceremony and got everyone down the aisle on time. And keep us on time during the reception, She assisted with cleanup afterward. And did it all with a smile! I would hire her again with no hesitation, I was so very pleased!

Love Times Infinity Events's reply:

Thank you Mrs. Vicky for your kind words. It was a pleasure assisting you with your daughters special day. You have a sweet & loving family. If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask.
    Best Regards,
    Jessica
    Evelyn Married on 10/22/2017
    Jessica did a fantastic job assisting my daughter Kinsey with her wedding. I don't know what we would have done without her knowledge and contacts. To begin with we would of been lost for sure. As for the wedding day it was perfect. We received so much positive and enthusiastic feedback from everyone we talked to. I know she worked her butt off to make everything happen and I can't thank her enough.
    -Evelyn & Bill Pace
    Kinsey Married on 10/21/2017
    My wedding could not have happened without Jessica!!! She was there from the beginning and was so responsive the entire time! Anything I needed she was there. Very professional and prompt! She went to everything.... every time we met with the vendor or venue, and put in like a 14 hour day on the wedding day! She will work incredibly hard for your wedding and be there for you every step of the way. I gained a friend with my experience with Jessica as our wedding planner. She helped make my dream wedding come true!
    Dp4527 Married on 05/13/2017

Best Wedding Planner in Tallahassee

Jessica is a sweetheart and will work hard to ensure your event is exactly how you envisioned.

Love Times Infinity Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I really enjoyed working with you. My passions are helping others and creating beautiful weddings and events.
    Victoria Married on 04/01/2017
    Jessica did an amazing job as our day of coordinator, she helped to make sure everything went just as planned. The day was a breeze for me I’m still not even sure if anything went wrong! She assisted my family in the cleanup and they told me it went smoothly. I am presently surprised with how much work she put into our wedding, I figured a day of coordinator would show up the day of and help out only then. But I met with Jessica several times, she kept me in check with everything I need to get done and she made sure that all of my vendors were ready so I didn’t have to reach out to them myself. Jessica went above and beyond my expectations and I am so glad we found her.

Love Times Infinity Events's reply:

Thank you Victoria for your kind words! It was a pleasure being apart of your special day & I am pleased that I met your expectation's!
    -Jessica
  • Z
    Z Married on 10/06/2016
    LTIW&E put together an amazing baby shower for my wife. The attention to detail was amazing and it was an event we will remember forever!
    Nichole Event on: 03/02/2015
    The service was professional, and well put together. I would recommend to others.
    Dorothy Married on 10/12/2019

Not Very Aware of Vendors or Pricing

Jessica is great with colors and some ideas. She does however needs to become familiar with more vendors and pricing of wedding items. She second guesses herself on ideas. Some quotes that were provided by her were overpriced and I was able to negotiate a cheaper price or find items for a lower price. She is good but not cost effective to brides that are on a budget. I was asked the same questions by her that we had previously came to an agreement on. I believe she should take better notes when discussing plans. At first I was ok with allowing her to purchase items but the items were appearing to cost more than what was expected so I took control of purchasing item. She was professional but definitely needs more experience!!! I purchased the items in the pictures and a family member put the centerpieces together. The only thing she had to do was put things together the day before and the day of the wedding with assistance from my coordinator and bridesmaids