Love, Sunday Photo Reviews

Love, Sunday Photo 7
  • Nicole

Nicole Perez · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Incredible

Truly, I don't know where to start. But RUN don't walk.

Since wedding photos are the only thing you get to hold onto when the biggest day ever is over it was one of the most important things to me.

I've followed photographers on social media for years and honestly, Love Sunday was someone I had zero references on and it felt risky to try someone I have never had a friend work with. While planning, I talked to many photographers and hung up unsettled every time but with my first phone call with Amy I felt calm, understood and at peace. I was also a little bias when I found out her foundation was built on FRIENDS and she immediately understood what I meant when I said my fiance smiles like Chandler when he and Monica needed to take photos.

From the questioners to the venue scout to the day of to getting our photos back - Amy was always quick to respond, flexible and most importantly understanding of my need to stay on time, make it to my cocktail hour, and not have any poses that were typical or traditional. She thought outside of the box, paid close attention to detail & the things I felt were important and made every inspiration picture I had come to life PLUS some.

I could not be any happier with our wedding photos, we both cried watching the slideshow of each moment from the day. I am so thankful for having met Amy she's as great a person as she is a photographer!

Sent on 06/28/2019
    Love, Sunday Photo 8
    Love, Sunday Photo 9

Krista C. · Getting married on 09/06/2019

Outstanding, Kind, Talented, Amazing

Words cannot express how grateful I am for Amy and the photographs she took of my Fiancé and I. We decided that Amy would be the right fit for us photographing our wedding and engagement shoot based upon the warm and wonderful reviews. Not only were they spot on--Amy went absolutely above and beyond our expectations. She is so talented, warm, kind, and truly a creative individual. We felt so comfortable at our engagement shoot even though my partner and I have never had any kind of photos taken of us before. It turned out to be one of the most fun days/dates we've ever had and it was such a joy to have Amy capture those moments. So looking forward to her capturing our wedding day.

Sent on 03/22/2019

Jessica Vivenzio · Married on 10/20/2018

Everything we wished for

Once my now husband and I met with Amy for the first time, we immediately knew that we wanted her to photograph our wedding. Amy is warm, genuine, and an incredible artist who will do anything she possibly can to fulfill all the hopes and dreams you have of your wedding day. She was our photographer, but she was also our sounding board and helped to keep me calm and ensure that every detail was covered! An engagement shoot was also offered in our package which was just as great of an experience and helped us to become much more comfortable behind the camera. I cannot recommend Amy enough. xoxo

Sent on 03/21/2019
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 09/29/2018

Talented, creative, kind, and professional

Alright folks, settle in, I’ve got some things to say about Love, Sunday Photography,

Planning a wedding is A LOT of work and A LOT of decision-making. Choosing our photographer was without a doubt our easiest decision. In fact, we even knew we wanted Amy to be our photographer prior to getting engaged. We had seen a lot Amy’s work on her Instagram and she had even shot a few of our friend’s weddings. Amy truly has a talent like none other, by that, I mean she has the ability to capture every moment and emotion of the day; the happy tears, the laughter, the love, the very essence of the entire event. She does all this while being the fun, easy-going, creative photographer that she is. You will undoubtedly feel comfortable from the very beginning of the day. I for one, had no idea how to pose, stand, or where to put my hands…luckily Amy will always guide you with what to do and what shots to take, but she will also always listen to you and encourage you to be yourself and will do whatever you request. From the start, you will feel like family and that she truly cares about helping make your wedding day special and capturing the best photos for you to treasure for the rest of your life. To start off, Amy has you fill out a couple questionnaires to really get to know you and your wants and desires for the day. I think this part is sooo important and actually very thoughtful. It is evident that Amy isn’t in it to make money, she’s in it because she has a real passion for photography and weddings (you’ll see what I mean when you meet her). These questionnaires are actually a lot of fun and we turned them into a fun date night activity (perhaps over a bottle of wine…). Yesterday, we received our entire collection of pictures and there are no words for how amazing they came out and how every photo makes you feel something. The wedding day for the couple flies by, I am so grateful to be able to have each moment from getting ready, to the first look, to the ceremony, to the reception captured by Love, Sunday, and to be able to relive all these moments. Something I didn’t realize before this whole process is that the photos are some of the few items you’ll have forever after the wedding day is done, DEFINITELY don’t skimp on this!!

P.S. Amy brought us to this beautiful field at sunset to capture some breathtaking photos (some of my absolute favorites were taken here). But as we walked in the field a cricket jumped up in my dress. Just as I thought I was going to get eaten by a cricket on my wedding day…without hesitation Amy saved the day and was on that cricket like white on rice and got him out of there. If that doesn’t tell you the kind of person Amy is, then I don’t know what will! (Thanks again Ames! ☺)

Love, Tara & Alicia

Sent on 11/17/2018

Rebekah · Married on 09/16/2018

We had Amy do our engagement shoot and her responsiveness and understanding of what we were looking for gave me the peace of mind to know show would be great to work with so we booked her for our wedding before we had even met her! We had our engagement shoot a few weeks ago and the whole experience was fantastic! Not only was Amy great to work with, but the pictures are truly stunning. Amy is a talented photographer who really connects to her clients and makes the entire process smooth and enjoyable. I cant wait for the wedding and the beautiful pictures we will have!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Gabrielle · Married on 08/18/2018

Amy is unbelievable!!! She was the best choice we could have made for our wedding photography. She felt like so much more than just a photographer, she really invested her time in us and told our story through her work so well. She got to know us, our story as a couple, and it showed through our photos!! We felt so comfortable with her and we want to recommend her to as many people as we can!! She was above and beyond our expectations!! Book her!! :-)

Sent on 10/02/2018

Jacqueline · Married on 06/24/2018

Amy was the best decision we made for our wedding day. Starting from the first outreach to schedule a meeting, she has been an absolute professional and pleasure to work with. She answers emails promptly and responded to my many, MANY questions with patience. Her talent is evident in her photos…just take a look at her website and social media pages. She not only managed to take beautiful pictures, she managed to capture our personalities and we cannot thank her enough for that. Her ability to take the most amazing candid photos, to capturing the moments you want to remember is unparalleled. Not only this, she managed to do this all so inconspicuously that my guests (and myself) didn’t even know she was there half the time! Her photographic stealth skills are legit.
    However, what is most important to point out is her personality and ability to make you laugh and feel relaxed on what is arguably a very nerve-wracking day. I hate getting my photo taken and Amy made me feel relaxed and like I was killing it at the same time. I can’t thank her enough for telling me my butt looked good in my dress because it was SUCH a confidence booster that make me laugh and loosened me up. Amy really loves love and I felt she cared as much about myself and my husband as she would if it were her own friends/family getting married. My husband and I love every single photo and our guests can’t stop praising how great of a job she did. HIRE HER.

Sent on 07/30/2018
  • Q

Quincy · Married on 06/23/2018

Amy was a true gift to my wedding. From our first conversation, I knew she was the perfect fit for us—attentive, personal, passionate, and so kind. In the days leading up to our wedding, I was honestly most excited about having HER there! When it came to the day of, she was so on top of everything and totally rolled with the punches (dying bouquets, a total mess of a bridal suite, kiddos who wanted to be in every picture, the ceremony being rained out right before I walked down the aisle, etc.) and made it all look beautiful. She cares a lot about storytelling, and as a copywriter, that means so much to me. And even better, she had a sneak peek album on Facebook within DAYS of some of her favorite moments! There are so many things I could say about Amy, but all you really need to know is that you will never regret hiring her. *My* only regret is that I didn't have her all day, or even all weekend, to capture every single event and moment.

Sent on 07/08/2018
    Love, Sunday Photo 10
    Love, Sunday Photo 11
    Love, Sunday Photo 12
    Love, Sunday Photo 13
    Love, Sunday Photo 14
  • Maura

Maura · Married on 06/02/2018

A friend recommended Amy to me for my wedding photographer. I took one look at her craft and knew she was the one! I couldn't have asked for a better fit once we meet. She was super easy to work with and kept us on track for all of the photos we requested. Her turnaround was fantastic as well. Now I just need to narrow down my favorites. So many to choose from!

Sent on 07/31/2018
    Love, Sunday Photo 15
    Love, Sunday Photo 16
    Love, Sunday Photo 17
    Love, Sunday Photo 18

Ainslie · Married on 05/19/2018

Amy is a dream to work with. Down to earth, creative, flexible and just a good person to be around! Her pictures come out beautiful and she works hard to capture your personality which reflects in unique pictures you'll have to cherish forever. We love Amy and highly recommend her for anyone's wedding photography needs.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Michael · Married on 05/05/2018

It's easy to give Amy 5 Stars in each of these categories and I wish there were another category for being delightful to work with. From our first meeting, we felt that Amy was really invested in the success of our wedding and as the process went on, we came to think of her as a friend as well as our wedding photographer. We've been looking through our wedding shots over the last few days. They are very professional and artistically done. We still need to make our selections for the album, so we're not quite done, but I can unequivocally say that Amy's been great to work with right from the start.

Sent on 05/31/2018
    Love, Sunday Photo 19

Suzanne · Married on 04/27/2018

I contacted Amy a year and a half before my wedding. The three of us sat down together over coffee to get a feel of each other, that moment I knew I wanted Amy as our photographer. She just has one of those adaptable personalities, she makes you comfortable from the moment she says hi to you. She made working with her so easy and effortless. She knows exactly what she is doing, what questions to ask and she knows how to bring your vision to life. Amy was always available when I emailed her with ideas and questions. The engagement shoot made me truly realize how talented she is. She made my then fiance actually enjoy himself and got him to come out of his shell. Fast forward to the wedding day, she said yes to all my last minute (crazy) ideas even if it meant us getting yelled at or if it meant us going out in the rain. She went above and beyond. I am grateful that I had her to capture those special moments that I will forever have to look back on. Amy is a unicorn in this world.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Krysti · Married on 10/13/2017

Amy is an extremely talented photographer and artist, as well as a wonderful person to work with on all fronts. Amy took our engagement and wedding photos, and each photo was truly special. She has a unique talent for capturing moments in a really creative way - in our case we now have some amazing engagement photos of us zipping around on our mopeds (while not really moving) and a romantic shot of our reflection in a pond. Our wedding photos are equally breathtaking, from the special moments of our first look to some awesome photos of our family and friends breaking it down on the D floor. Amy is also extremely responsive, flexible, and professional, and did a really great job of putting together and helping us stick to our day-of photo timeline. We can not recommend Amy highly enough, and we could not imagine working with anyone else for our special day!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Corinna · Married on 10/08/2017

We had an amazing experience working with Amy, from the beginning, and to the very end! She delivered every time! We love her attention to detail and how comfortable she made us both feel during our engagement session and more importantly, on our wedding day. She responds very promptly to emails, is very professional, and of course her talent in photography shines through in her with the photos. We would recommend her and use her again!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Michelle · Married on 09/30/2017

My now-husband and I have never loved being in the spot light, and honestly, we were worried about having our pictures taken professionally! The moment we met Amy though, we knew we found someone so incredible. She is so personable, kind, and sincere, and her passion for her work is palpable. She has a calm demeanor, and she has the ability to make you feel so comfortable, even when you are nervous! Amy shot our engagement photos in our apartment, and she was able to truly show us just how amazing she is. We felt so at ease throughout the entire day with her, and she incorporated our sassy cat into pictures as well :) We never felt too posed, and we were able to laugh the entire time! When she posted the photos, my friends and family were in awe of how gorgeous they were! Also, all of my doubts and fears about disliking myself in photos were out the window the minute I saw them! This is partly why I call her a magician.
    Another thing that we noticed about our pictures right away is how Amy can capture true emotion from those she photographs. The same can be said about our wedding photos. There are so many small, special moments in weddings, and the bride and groom do not always remember them! Amy was able to capture each memory so beautifully in our wedding. Even funny moments, like my father putting on his suspenders wrong and my mother fixing them in the middle of the family portraits! I can honestly say that Amy has such a gift, and we are so incredibly blessed to be able to witness and receive her gift.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Aubrey · Married on 08/12/2017

INCREDIBLE!! Amy from A Creative Focus Photography is incredibly talented and I highly recommend her services to anyone and everyone! Our photos came out amazing and Amy captured every important moment, both big and small. What was most important to us is that Amy is incredibly kind, professional, and she is truly committed to giving you the most amazing photos of your wedding day. She really tries to get to know each and every couple in order to deliver photos that reflect who they are. We felt so comfortable around her and she just has a calming presence that helped make the whole experience feel fun and natural. The packages are very affordable for the quality of services she provides. We will honestly cherish these photos forever and we would not have chosen anyone else but A Creative Focus Photography to photograph our wedding!!!!

Sent on 03/31/2018

Gina · Married on 05/27/2017

Amy is not only a talented photographer, but her presence is amazing. In the time leading up to our wedding, she was easy to communicate with, always responding quickly to our questions and give us all the information a nervous bride needed to be assured that all was set for the wedding day. She is patient, friendly and truly a joy to work with. On the wedding day itself, she was a steady and calm presence, gently guiding us along our schedule and making our photo time fun and enjoyable. Photographing a wedding can be intimate at moments and Amy easily connected with us and the wedding party, making everyone feel at ease. We are an LGBT family and Amy was kind, respectful and clearly supportive. She captured planned moments as well as candid ones and she managed to really get the spirit of the day in the photos. We are more than thrilled with her work. Can't recommend Amy highly enough!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Kelly · Married on 05/12/2017

I cannot say enough good praise about Amy. She is not only an extremely talented photographer, but such a sweet individual. She made every part of the process so simple and was quick to respond to every anxious bride question I had leading up to our wedding (within a few hours!). On our wedding day she made everyone feel comfortable, was cheery and personable to all of our guests, as well as respectful towards our minister's requests. You can tell that she puts her heart into her work and each photo came out simply amazing. We could not be happier with our photos!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Eleni · Married on 11/05/2016

Amy photographed our November 5th wedding and was absolutely incredible. She was super sweet and made us feel so comfortable, which is difficult to do in posed photos. Seeing the sneak peek photos she has provided so far makes me so excited to see the rest, as she has captured such beautiful, emotional moments from our day. She is not only super talented, but affordable and you will not be disappointed. While booking her, I looked through her portfolio of blog posts and found myself tearing up looking at strangers' weddings. She makes a real effort to get to know couples she is photographing and is truly passionate about her job. My only regret is not booking her for more time.

Sent on 12/02/2016

Kathryn · Married on 07/16/2016

I can't say enough about Amy from A Creative Focus Photography! She is absolutely amazing at what she does and she is truly talented! It's unbelievable how she can capture every perfect moment and every fine detail! When you look at her photos they tell a story of love and you can see it in every photo she takes. She captures small events, such as birthday parties, to large events, such as weddings, and both are just as amazing!!

She goes above and beyond for her clients (even if it means jumping from a complete stranger's picnic blanket to the next). She also makes sure to stay on top of attending conferences/workshops (to mainly validate her talent), but to also help teach her new techniques with lighting or posing for example. She is out of this world and I can't rave enough about her! Give her a call or email her ASAP for you next upcoming event!

Sent on 02/29/2016

Lauren · Married on 04/26/2016

We feel so lucky to have had Amy of A Creative Focus Photography to capture our special day. Her talent and vision is truly one of a kind.
    I followed Amy on Instagram and Facebook and always enjoyed viewing her work. Viewing her blog, she writes up the most beautiful description of each wedding she photographs. But what was more important to us was the fact that each wedding looked different. The poses, the lighting etc.. It was clear she takes the time to get to know the couple, what they want and what styling beat fits them.
    Amy was so helpful from the very beginning, always well organized and professional. From the very start I had a clear understanding of not only the prices/packages and how she operates but also helping us figure out what we want in our pictures and what will look good on camera. I told her I didn't want the typical posed bridal photos, and even just by describing some ideas for shots, I immediately knew she got me.
    Prior to our wedding we discussed who we wanted photos with. She also made some suggestions on what to bring with us for photo ideas (invitations etc). This made the day of go off so smoothly. She knew exactly where to be and when to capture those moments we will cherish forever. She is able to see each persons beauty and position them so they look perfect on camera. By no means am I or my husband a model (although my my husband may look like one...) Amy gave us just enough direction to flaunt our best features without looking posed or unnatural.
    The photos itself blew us away. She was able to capture the emotion and beauty with each click of her camera. You can tell photography is her passion because each photo has a purpose behind it. Even her photos of the invitations, rings, dresses and shoes had so much creativity to their styling and lighting.
    I could go on and on. This review just scratches the surface of how thankful we are. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Thank you Amy, YOU ARE AMAZING!!!

Sent on 05/06/2016

ALyssa · Married on 09/12/2015

My husband and I were so thankful to have Amy from A Creative Focus as our wedding day photographer! My husband has worked for years as a videographer and has done many weddings, so he was particularly picky about the quality and value of our photographer. After looking and talking to several photographers, we knew we wanted to go with Amy right away! From our first conversation, I knew I really liked her and she was so wonderful to work with. Her work is stunning and an incredible value. Amy was very professional, thorough, and responsive, and is one of those people that is so good at what she does, she instantly puts the client at ease knowing that they are in good hands. I have been in some weddings where the photographer is kind of snappy, demanding, or gives off a sense of stress or unpleasantness, and Amy was the complete opposite of this. She was warm, friendly, and so hard-working, hustling all day to get the best shot and able to move along the photo groupings with a pleasant ease. As I look at our wedding photos, I am in complete awe of all that she was able to capture! She took really cool photos of my dress, the rings, flowers, as well as really special shots of my bridesmaids and I getting ready, such great candid and posed groupings, and our guests partying throughout the night. I don't know how she was able to be everywhere at once- but she got it all! My bridesmaids all loved her and we had many family and friends comment on what a great photographer we had. I cannot recommend A Creative Focus enough and we were so happy with our experience! With her highly skilled eye, complete professionalism, and overall warm and wonderful personality, I predict Amy will be one of the most sought after photographers in no time- book her while you can!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Jessica · Married on 07/18/2015

Amy, is such a warm, friendly, and professional photographer. She captured every little detail and special moment during our engagement and our wedding day/night. She was so positive, creative, and knew exactly what we wanted!

Leading up to our big day she met with us beforehand, asking us who we wanted to be in the formal family pictures, etc. She got everyone on our list and more! When it came time to "sneak peek"/give us our pictures she made us feel beyond special, important, and loved. She created a blog on her website (with details of our love story), printed all of our pictures for us, framed our favorite picture with mat, and gave us all of our pictures on a beautiful wooden USB with her company on it and the hand crafted box (which everything came in)- beyond professional and just stunning!

We would recommend Amy for any occasion, small or large! You will not find a better professional photographer with a warmer heart and an unbelievable eye for detail! Amy is the best and we will definitely continue to use her for our special moments in life!

Amy thank you for capturing our wedding day - we are so lucky to have you in our lives!! xoxo

Sent on 10/21/2015

Bethany · Married on 05/09/2015

My husband and I knew Amy prior to asking her to be our wedding photographer. She has been a good friend to us for a couple years now and when we got engaged we wanted to start with a nice relaxed (not at all corny) engagement shoot. As soon as we saw the photos we knew she had to be our wedding photographer. Amy is professional, talented and a joy to work with. Our wedding photographs captured not only the beauty of our day but the love that was surrounding us. I know that everything we look at those photos we will be able to truly relive the most important day of our lives thanks to Amy.

Sent on 10/22/2015