Love Notes by June Reviews

Love Notes by June 6
Love Notes by June 7

Jamie · Getting married on 10/28/2019

The. Best. Ever.

For my wedding I wanted a "natural but better look" and June is the best around. She listens to what you want and make you feel and beautiful as you look. Her skincare driven style make me, my mom, and all my bridesmaid look our best. I couldn't say enough good things about her and feel lucky to have had her on my bridal team!

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Leah

Leah Brunetto · Married on 06/30/2019

Gorgeous hair and makeup by a great team!

The Love Notes by June team did an incredible job with hair and makeup for me and four bridesmaids! June was able to advise me on hair extensions to buy and use them for my wedding. I loved how she styled my hair, particularly by curling my bangs. My bridesmaids absolutely loved their looks and all felt beautiful and confident. The team was on time and easy to work with, we had plenty of time to have our first look photo session before our wedding ceremony. Thank you, Love Notes by June team, for your great work!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Love Notes by June 8
    Love Notes by June 9
  • anne

anne · Married on 06/23/2019

Detailed with excellent ability to give advice, a true collaborator!

Luckily I was connected to June via a referral and am so glad that I ended up in her capable hands. June has many resources and stylists to make sure that the day goes off without a hitch. When I met with June for our trial, she expertly gave me advice about hair color, types of extensions I should consider that would be economically within budget and that she could work with the day of. I told her my vision and after seeing my dress, June recommended a more romantic style that worked perfectly for the big day, not to mention stayed in tact!

I had 10 additional people getting ready with me and June's team was able to stick to the time line efficiently and were easily able to recreate the styles my bridesmaids had in mind. Everyone, especially me, was beyond pleased with how easy working with June was and how gorgeous everyone looked. Couldn't recommend Love Notes by June more!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 05/11/2019

Flawless wedding hair and make up

June and her team did an amazing job with the hair and make up for my wedding. My hair and make up was flawless, and stayed perfect all day and night, despite pictures on windy cliffs in Maine and dancing all night. She listened to what I was looking for, but needed very little direction. The morning of the wedding was calm, peaceful and stress-free. All of the other girls and mothers looked and felt great. June was absolutely wonderful to work with, an expert in her field, and I would highly recommend her for your wedding.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Amy Tran · Married on 11/17/2018

Nothing short of amazing!!

June was recommended to me by my wedding photographer and I am so glad I went with June! Being Vietnamese, tea ceremonies are a big part of our wedding traditions. We had to be ready by 8am. By we, I mean myself, my mom, mother in law, and 4 bridesmaid. June and her team was punctual and not once did we feel rushed at all! The makeup was beautiful done - Everyone looked flawless and glowed!!!! I couldn't have been happier with the results. Thank you so so much June! Book her for a consultation, you won't regret it!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Anindita Patra · Married on 10/19/2018

Your search stops here!

I found June and Hailey by sheer luck. With less than a month from my wedding day, June was super kind to accept my request. We did a trial makeup and hairdo (beautiful in every sense - check out her instagram, you will know what I mean) - however I decided to go a real simple and non-elaborate for the wedding. June and Hailey were again kind enough to adjust and do the job as I requested. In short, excellent skill, super professional, good value, on-time - oh did I say, they are both super cool and fun to talk to. Thanks June and Hailey - good luck all the way!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Lauryn Warnick · Married on 10/06/2018

Perfect look for the perfect day

June and her team were absolutely incredible to work with! June listened to what I wanted but also made suggestions on what she thought would make me look my best both on the day of my engagement shoot (when I had my hair and makeup trial) and the wedding day. Her team were professionals through and through, arriving early, taking control to set up our smallish hotel room in the way that would work to set up hair and makeup for six bridesmaids, two moms, and a bride - not an easy task. They listened to everyone's requests and wrapped up exactly on time for our first look. Most importantly - we all looked fantastic! The pictures came out fabulous; we all looked like the best version of ourselves and were so confident all day long. Book June and her team ASAP! You won't regret it.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Carla · Married on 09/15/2018

I first found Love Notes by June in an article in Improper Bostonian in 2017. The photographs told me everything I needed to know about June's work. The models featured were so subtly and naturally made up which is precisely what I wanted. She specializes in enhancing your beauty, not concealing it. I did a makeup and hair trial months leading up to my wedding and ended up making last minute changes to my look. June effortlessly accomodated all of my requests and I've never felt more confident and glamorous in my life.

Let the photos speak for themselves!

Sent on 09/23/2018
    Love Notes by June 10
    Love Notes by June 11
    Love Notes by June 12

Jessica · Married on 08/19/2018

I loved working with June! I had a few ideas in mind and images which I had brought to the trial. June created the look perfect for me. She modified colors and hairstyles necessary to better fit me. my bridesmaids and mother also enjoyed the hairstyle and makeup June and her team created for them. June was easy to work with and remain professional at all times. We were all very comfortable talking to her and letting her know our thoughts and opinions of the look. I couldn't be happier with my decision of having June and her team part of this big day!

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Love Notes by June 13
    Love Notes by June 14
    Love Notes by June 15

Stephanie · Married on 08/18/2018

My family, bridesmaids and I strongly recommend booking Love Notes by June. I found June on instagram because I loved how she has worked with brides of all ethnicities, which shows her skills are extensive. I booked June for my engagement photos a year and half prior to our wedding and her team did an amazing job! For my wedding day, I booked hair and make up services for 9 people including the bride. June and 4 of her teammates came at around 10am and we were done by 1:30pm. It is usually rare that everyone is content with their hair and and make up, but everyone was very happy that day! Even the lashes they used were very comfortable and beautiful. Throughout the planning process I learned hair pieces are very expensive to purchase, however June owns multiple pieces and I was able to rent one from her. June is very fun to work with, she is personal, responsive and friendly. Thank you June and her team!

Sent on 09/04/2018
    Love Notes by June 16

Katie · Married on 08/18/2018

I'll start by saying that my makeup was perfect on my wedding day! One thing that I appreciated during my trial and on my wedding day was that June listened to exactly what I wanted, and didn't try to convince me of a look that was not me. June and her team are incredibly professional, and did a great job with getting a large wedding party glammed up, looking great, and ON TIME (there were 11 of us!). All of the artists were very accommodating, and easy to work with. I would look no further for a hair/makeup professional on your wedding day. Go with June, and you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/22/2018
  • F

Fori · Married on 08/12/2018

I would 100% recommend June to anybody who asks!!! I normally don't wear any makeup, and I'm not really familiar with what products to use or how to articulate what kind of look I want. Regardless, based on the variety of hair/makeup pictures I showed her, June was able to create the perfect look for me that felt elevated and glamorous, but still me. I absolutely love how it turned out, and can't stop looking at the wedding photos! I wish I could always have June do my hair and makeup! (seriously)

In addition, June was super fun to work with, both during our trial and on the wedding day, and she also gave great advice for improving my skincare routine in the months ahead of my wedding. Finally, my bridesmaids and mom also really loved the second makeup artist working with June - really friendly and talented!

Thank you June & team for helping make my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Madeline · Married on 08/04/2018

June was an amazing makeup artist for my wedding. She was easy to coordinate and plan with, and I loved the trial we did a few months before. June and her team were prompt and so lovely to be around while we were getting our makeup done by them. June accommodated the specific skin care needs of those of us with sensitive skin care, and really listened to our own visions while using her own expertise to make us look beautiful and perfectly ourselves. My photographer recommended June to me because of how sweet and fun she is to work with, and because she does makeup that looks glamorous and beautiful both in person and in photos. I am so happy I worked with June and highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Amily · Married on 07/27/2018

One of the best decisions I made at our wedding was choosing June to do my hair and make-up for our wedding in Newport RI. She is really talented, you won't go wrong with her.

She did a fantastic job and gave wonderful suggestions about what would and wouldn't work for my hair with humid, windy weather by the ocean. June is great with fake eyelashes, so no need to get lash extensions either.

June is also fun to talk to. One thing I didn't realize was a bride spends a lot of time face to face with the make-up and hair person, so choose someone you like!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Ellen · Married on 06/23/2018

June and her team did an amazing job getting me, my bridesmaids, and my mom beautified for my wedding! They were professional and very open to any special requests that anyone had. They made the day-of process so easy. We also received many compliments from our guests regarding our hair and makeup. I was told several times that my makeup looked wonderful and that it perfectly enhanced my features while keeping things natural. I was also amazed that my makeup withstood 9 hours of wedding craziness! I absolutely loved my wedding hair style, and worked with June between my trial and wedding to decide how I wanted my hair to look and how to enhance details for photos since my hair is very dark. June provided very helpful suggestions and tried to help me figure out what would look best, since I am not very well versed in one makeup and hairstyles look the best on me. It was very easy to develop a working relationship and friendship with June and I would recommend anyone to work with her and her team.

Sent on 07/27/2018
    Love Notes by June 17
    Love Notes by June 18
    Love Notes by June 19
    Love Notes by June 20

Kelly · Married on 05/04/2018

Wow. Where to begin? I showed up to my hair trial with my pinterest board and was blown away that June spent almost two hours ensuring that I was happy with the bridal updo in mind. On the actual wedding day she went above and beyond in ensuring my long locks were on point. I had never felt more beautiful and the updo did not fall apart after almost 12 hours of rocking the night away. She is talented, a good listener, patient, and an absolute joy to work with. The make-up artist I was assigned made me feel glamorous and truly understood the overall look that would work best for my skin tone and vision. Finally, her team ensured that my mother and bridesmaids looked their absolute best.

Thank you, June for helping make my wedding day unforgettable! You are simply the best.

Sent on 05/28/2018

Nicole · Married on 03/24/2018

I cannot speak highly enough about Love Notes by June. June and her team were exceptional from start to finish and I recommend her to anyone looking for a true professional that is organized, experienced, and talented.

I found June through instagram about a year prior to my wedding. I was living in California and planning a Boston wedding so I did most research for hair and makeup vendors via social media. When I found Love Notes by June on insta, I was immediately impressed; the photos featured elegant and natural makeup as well as a wide range of equally lovely and intricate hairstyles. June’s response to my preliminary inquiry was to the point and informative, which immediately indicated that she was a credible professional who expected the same from her clientele.

On my wedding day, June was nothing short of exemplary. She perfectly executed the bridal makeup that I had envisioned and we had finessed during the trial. Importantly, I was deadest on maintaining a natural look with nude shades and avoiding a heavy makeup look. June was right on-point, the completed look enhanced and highlighted my natural features while still covering my imperfections (in particular, she was able to perfectly conceal pigmentation irregularities without loading on foundation, etc.). For bridal hair, I opted for simple, loose curls (I have long, super straight hair) and was very pleased that the style held up for the vast majority of the night (whereas typically, any curls fall within 30 minutes).

In addition, there were a total of 13 women getting hair and makeup done on my wedding day so I was so relieved when June arrived on time, armed with five skilled stylists who were professional and efficient. June’s team was able to accommodate a wide variety of bridal party requests for hairstyles ranging from traditional/natural to complicated up dos. Hair and makeup for all 13 ladies looked fabulous and was completed with 15 minutes to spar

Sent on 09/25/2018

Hollie · Married on 02/17/2018

I had an amazing experience with Love Notes by June! She made my bridal hair and makeup beautiful!!! She actually listens to what you want. I don’t usually wear a lot of make up, so I wanted bridal makeup that was not too heavy or thick. She did just that. She brought a crew of people on my wedding day, so there was no stress about timing. All of the bridesmaids and mothers looked gorgeous! It was also just fun having her around. She helped make the preparation time for the wedding super relaxing and fun. I would definitely recommend Love Notes by June. I will definitely use her again!

Sent on 03/27/2018
    Love Notes by June 25
    Love Notes by June 26
    Love Notes by June 27

Caroline · Married on 01/13/2018

June was responsive, professional and incredibly talented. I hired her to do my hair and makeup (and my mom’s and sister’s) over two days, and did not even need a trial run. I simply gave her a general idea of what I wanted using pictures from her website, and let her work her magic for both events. With limited time and zero additional accessories, she created distinct and beautiful hair and makeup styles that perfectly captured the moods of each event (romantic vs dramatic). She was very patient with my relative inexperience with hair and makeup. She and her assistant also made all of us feel comfortable throughout the process. June is already highly-rated, yet she still managed to exceed expectations. I am very pleased with the job she did!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/28/2017

June was absolutely incredible and I am so lucky to have had the chance to work with her. From my first hair trial June made me feel totally comfortable. She has amazing taste and offered many great suggestions. June and her team styled hair for myself, 7 bridesmaids, mother and grandmother of the bride, and flower girl. They are able to create beautiful and timeless styles for women of any age and any length of hair. Everyone felt and looked absolutely incredible. June not only made me look and feel the best I have ever felt, she also helped me to organize the schedule for everyone getting ready. Thank you so much June!

Sent on 11/11/2017
    Love Notes by June 28
    Love Notes by June 29

Jane · Married on 09/30/2017

June is AWESOME!! When looking for a make up artist for my wedding, I knew I wanted someone who was experienced in creating a timeless look and that was natural and highlighted the uniqueness of every bride - no Instagram make up trends please! Once I found June, I knew I found the perfect fit! From our very first email exchange to my wedding day, she was absolutely wonderful to work with - talented, professional, responsive, fun and easy-going! Despite living outside of New England, it was extremely easy to coordinate with her throughout the process. On my wedding day, June's calm, comforting personality made the morning fun and completely stress-free. When I sat down to get my makeup done, she put me completely at ease - we laughed and chatted the entire time. After seeing my hair and dress, Meredith used my trial pictures and tailored my makeup perfectly. My makeup was completely flawless and I felt like the absolute best version of myself. It was not only me who was extremely happy with my makeup - my bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law were all really happy with their looks, and everyone raved about how well it stayed on throughout the entire day and night. Thank you, June for making me look and feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day!!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Sara · Married on 09/03/2017

June did hair for me, my bridesmaids, moms, and flower girl, and everyone looked beautiful! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Sylvia · Married on 08/25/2017

I contacted June to do my hair and makeup for an engagement photo shoot and she did a great job. She welcomed feedback as she was doing the makeup which was great. I had a previous bad experience with another makeup artist so I was a bit nervous. She also did a great job on my hair, everything turned out well. So happy with the outcome!

Sent on 12/17/2016

Kelly · Married on 07/20/2017

I booked June and her team for my wedding up in Vermont and I could not be happier with their work. They did such an amazing job. I kept getting calls and texts after my wedding about who did our makeup. I would definitely book with Love Notes by June if you want a professional, impeccable, patient make-up team that will give you exactly what you want!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Sarah · Married on 07/15/2017

June and her team are awesome. The team did my hair and makeup for my engagement shoot and wedding. She also did my mom & sister's hair & makeup on the wedding day. They did a fantastic job. The team is kind, talented, professional, and patient. I / We looked & felt like AMAZING!

Sent on 07/19/2017