55 Reviews for Love Letters Floral Design

Venue Visit (2)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Non-Floral (1)
55 Love Letters Floral Design Reviews

Holly was amazing! So professional and talented. Great to work with. She stayed in budget and everything looked absolutely beautiful. She’s very organized and responsive

Profile Picture Michele, 11/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

I won't be able to say enough about Holly in this review but I will start with how incredible she is. When I met Holly we connected instantly and you can see how passionate she is about floral design. She met with me every time I asked and was always so prompt to get back to me when I had questions. Holly makes the most beautiful wedding designs and I am so happy that she was a part of our wedding! We had centerpieces, bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres made and they all went together so perfectly. If you are looking for a florist for your wedding, Holly is amazing and I would recommend her every day! Thank you for helping make our wedding so beautiful, Holly!

Profile Picture Emilee, 9/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Holly and her team were incredible! Complete exceeded our expectations. Everything from the bouquets, the boutonnieres, the corsages, the table center pieces, the flowers on the ceremony chairs and the alter we stood under. I have very little knowledge on flowers and Holly was able to take my vision and bring it to life. The pictures prove it. Thanks, Holly!

Photos
Profile Picture Jackie, 9/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Hands down, the best money we spent on our wedding. Holly brought our vision to life, went out of her way to be sure all the details aligned with what we had in mind, and alleviated all our concerns. She had our full trust from the get-go and boy, did she deliver. She was able to beautifully and creatively combine all the unique textures and colors we dreamed up-in ways we didn’t know were possible! She was also able to adjust our floral as our vision evolved to meet exactly what we had in mind. Holly is a master of texture and color! If you are looking for amazing floral design and bouquets for your wedding, delivered by someone who is passionate, loving, and dependable, look no further than Love Letters. You will NOT be disappointed. Thanks Holly!!

Profile Picture Deena, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

I can’t say enough good things about Holly. She was an absolute joy to work with. As a destination bride unable to meet with my vendors ahead of time she put my mind at ease. She worked with me down to the individual flower and piece of greenery in my bouquet and other arrangements. She even had a back-up plan for my peonies that were on the verge of being out of season. She created stunning floral crowns, a masterpiece of a bouquet, elegant boutonnieres, delicate corsages, and two sensational table-scapes. She is not your average wedding florist! Holly is a floral artist!

Profile Picture Jenna, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

I can't say enough about how great Holly is to work with! She starts by making sure she can set up a face to face meeting and then walks you through how to go about choosing flowers for your wedding. One of my biggest compliments for her is that she knows most brides don't know where to start with flowers or even how to budget that area out, and she is honest but flexible with your budget. Then when the time comes to execute, she does a stellar job! We had some extra vases in the decor that I provided to our planner with no expectations to use them, but she went through and used extra flowers to add a nice touch to the bar area on the fly. The centerpieces for everything else were absolutely gorgeous and exactly the look that I was after. I highly recommend anyone looking for a florist to hire Holly because she is a gem of a person and a wedding vendor. Thanks for making our day so specially Holly!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I cannot express how wonderful Holly was to work with. Not only was she responsive and involved, she was extremely creative and flexible with achieving my vision at an affordable rate. She is truly an artist and extremely talented at what she does. I would HIGHLY recommend her for any bride to be (or even anyone planning a beautiful event in need of floral arrangements)!

Profile Picture Veronica, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Holly was amazing with our flowers. I received so many compliments on both our bouquets and the floral arrangements on the tables at the reception. I love how everything turned out - it was exactly what I wanted, even though I had no idea how to articulate what I wanted. She was a pleasure to work with and I'd gladly recommend her to anyone looking for a fabulous florist!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Holly was absolutely amazing! She took our minimal input and turned it into a gorgeous display of flowers that just blew us away. She was accommodating, helpful and easy to work with. She went above and beyond our expectations in every way. We would recommend her services with the highest confidence!

Profile Picture Cathy, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Holly is a wonderful person. She listens, she is creative and she does beautiful work. Absolutely no complaints. Very detailed and delivered as she promised.

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

It's hard to find words suitable for how phenomenal Holly is! Not only is she super sweet, but she is one of the most talented florists I have ever seen. She truly is a creative designer that can make your vision a reality. I will never forget her drawing up exactly what we were describing on our first visit, but seeing it come to life on our wedding day - it was literally more beautiful than we could have imagined! Also, an amazing thing about this vendor, she will work with you on price. I've seen many florists drop potential clients for that reason - Holly works with you on your dream wedding. I couldn't recommend her to a future couple enough for their wedding/event.

Profile Picture Savannah, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I found the floral aspect of the wedding to be much harder to plan than I had expected because I knew nothing about flowers and had a unique look in mind, but Holly was beyond wonderful throughout the process and our flowers looked amazing! Holly is super sweet, talented, creative, and passionate about her work. I feel bad about how much I changed my mind on her, but she was incredibly accommodating and pleasant to work with. Holly is not cheapest florist out there, but the quality of her work is definitely worth the price!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 1/6/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers

From start to finish Holly was just amazing. The flowers on our wedding day were better than we could have ever hoped for...Holly truly brought my vision to life! Not to mention, she was so great to work with... especially the day-of, she set my mind at ease right away. The flowers were incredible, I can't thank her enough!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Holly is a joy to work with and her floral arrangements are breathtaking!!! We told her the colors and flowers we liked and she came back with so many amazing ideas! She used the extra fabric from by dress to wrap the stems of my bouquet, she added LED lights to our centerpieces which gave them a soft glow and her idea of flower wands instead of flower petals for the flower girls was whimsical! All night long we heard nothing but wonderful comments about how beautiful the floral was! She was so easy to work with, her responses were super quick, she went above and beyond what we could have ever imagined!!! Thank you Holly!!!

Profile Picture Karli, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Holly is an incredibly creative, thoughtful, and visionary florist that was able to take our vision and bring it to life. She was able to put together arrangements of flowers that truly created the whimsical and romantic feel that we wanted our wedding to have. Multiple guests commented on how the flowers were some of the most stunning arrangements they had ever seen! Our wedding was also book-themed, and Holly had the wonderful idea of creating paper flowers from the pages of old books that she inserted into our bouquets- absolutely magical! We are so thankful that we worked with Holly.

Profile Picture Ellen, 9/24/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Holly is not only the most unique floral artist but she works with you to ensure you achieve the look you want precisely - my wedding was a dream because of Holly! I asked Holly to create a succulent fairy wedding and from the centerpieces to including mushrooms in my bouquet she was amazing!! She also bent over backwards to construct a wedding alter out of birch for me that was absolutely gorgeous! If you want beautiful flowers that are incredibly unique and an artist that wants to make your visions come to life - then use Holly!

Profile Picture Maya, 9/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

These other boring five star reviews simply don't get it. Holly, you aren't just a florist. You are a master artist of your craft. We are so very grateful that you graced our wedding with your art. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you. Namaste.

Love, Clairpit.

To everyone else reading this review, Holly is an absolute pleasure to work with. We were planning our wedding remotely and she was able to meet with us via Skype - she spent quite a while just learning about us as a couple. We did love all of her art, so our request to her was simply to create something in budget, matching our colors that did justice to our gorgeous neoclassical mansion venue.

Holly went above and beyond - she visited the venue early and mapped out a vision where just a few grand floral pieces would make it feel like we were hosting a party at our home - which is exactly what we wanted. Over the next 8 months of planning she worked with us on multiple occasions, even designing an altar for our Hindu wedding - and was just as happy to scrap it altogether when we decided we didn't want to do that. When we switched from plated dinners to stations and needed fewer flowers, she just kept rolling with it.

She was so very gentle and accommodating when she felt that our ideas would detract from our grander vision, but never without first confirming that we hadn't actually changed that vision. The only other time she ever expressed hesitation was when a choice we made was going to put us over our budget - and she worked with us to make the necessary adjustments.

Our wedding day was lovely and Holly's vision proved masterful. Her floristry sealed and delivered the idea of a wedding in "our home." If you're planning a wedding, this is the easiest vendor decision you will make. Call Holly, talk to her, tell her your floral budget, pay her retainer and then forget about your flowers. She will blow you away.

Profile Picture Arpit, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Hire Holly!!! I hadn't put much thought into the flowers for our wedding but our wedding planner put us into contact with Holly. She is by far one of the kindest and sweetest people we've ever met. My husband and I instantly fell in love with her work and the vision that she saw for our wedding. We were planning a destination wedding and her communication was amazing. We had many email exchanges and phone calls and she was always on top of things with getting back to me. When she brought in my bouquet I was in awe of how stunning it was. We received so many compliments from our guests about how beautiful the tables and bouquets looked. Definitely hire Holly!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/13/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Table Arrangements

As a bride with no floral knowledge or vision, Holly saved this aspect of my wedding. She was wonderful in every way, personable, flexible, and knowledgable. I will say, the stems bundles were larger than I had hoped, but it was worth it for all of the magic Holly packed in each bouquet. Thank you so much Holly! I recommend Love Letters Floral Design to anyone and everyone.

Profile Picture Bri, 8/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Holly with Love Letters Floral was incredible to work with! She was so creative, fun, and patient with me during the process of picking all the arrangements for the wedding. She understood my vision but also worked within my price range, which I told her up front. The flower arrangements and bouquets blew me away on the wedding day. They were stunning and just perfect with the decor. She was always responsive and after our first consultation sent me 6 idea boards of flowers within the first week to help me decide what I liked. I would highly recommend Holly to anyone and for any event!!

Profile Picture Marianne, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Holly was fantastic throughout the entire process! Her flowers were absolutely gorgeous and we received several compliments. We went through several revisions and idea boards to get to a budget that worked and a look that would be perfect. My favorite part was that her designs are so unique and different while still remaining classic and beautiful. I highly recommend.

Profile Picture K, 7/31/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Not only is Holly a talented florist but she is the sweetest person you may ever meet. Our Flowers were phenomenal! She was so amazing to work with!

Profile Picture User7238968, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Holly was amazing to say the least! She helped us through the entire process, as we didn't really have much of a vision for what we wanted, she was patient and gave us as much time as we needed to make the perfect decision. No matter what we decided on I had 100% confidence that she would provide the most amazing arrangements and she sure did deliver that! We would 200% recommended her to anyone. Oh and we got married in the mountains, she was super accommodating for any location.

Profile Picture Deb, 6/24/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Holly is amazing! She did a great job of listening to my vision and making it a reality. She is extremely accommodating and will do what she can to make your big day stress free.

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/31/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Holly was a great florist. I didn't have much idea about what type of flowers I liked when we first met, just my Pinterest board and color. She met us on our side of town, brought examples, and spent time looking through my Pinterest with me. The final product was everything I asked for and more (and believe me I got more picky, yet indecisiveness as it got closer to my date and she was accommodating every step of the way). Also, Holly delivered my flowers in Lyons and let me rent the vases and return them to her after my honeymoon.

Profile Picture morgan, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements