Love & Lace Bridal Boutique Reviews

84 | Edgewater, MD

84 Reviews for Love & Lace Bridal Boutique

Sonia · Married on 10/31/2015

I can't express how much I loved my visit to Love & Lace Bridal Consignment and Boutique! From the moment I walked in, I was taken away by the amazing service and personalized welcome. Not only was Cindy nice enough to pick out dresses she felt would look great on me, but the second one of her choices was THE PERFECT dress for my big day. I couldn't be any happier with my bridal dress, and I regret not making Love & Lace Bridal my very first bridal shop stop. In addition, Cindy also provided amazing jewelry and accessory ideas to give an extra special touch. Needless to say, I HIGHLY recommend that every bride make Love & Lace Bridal Consignment and Boutique their first bridal dress search destination. Thank you, Cindy, for all your help and for finding the PERFECT dress for my wedding!!!

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Sonia, Thank you so much for the review! Can't wait to see photos of you on your big day!!

Emily · Married on 10/31/2015

Perfect little boutique! Cindy is so knowledgeable, helpful and a dream to work with! The personalized 1 on 1 service is terrific! The prices are amazing and her seamstress is amazing! The alterations are perfect and the prices cannot be beat. I'd recommend everyone to get their gown here.

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for writing this review Emily! I'm so glad you're happy with my little boutique! ;)

Kelly · Married on 10/17/2015

Cindy has been amazing! Super helpful and has a great gift to hear what the bride wants and needs and does everything to accommodate. I will be recommending her to all my friends!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thanks so much for taking a moment to write this review. I very much appreciate it!
    -Cindy

Hannah · Married on 09/05/2015

Cindy at Love and Lace embodied all the reasons why shopping small is the best. Amazing response time on emails, good amount of flexibility with scheduling and changes, and you actually meet and work with the person you communicate with before you show up. The dresses were great. Its a small shop, so obviously don't walk in expecting them to have your dress if you are crazy picky and have your mind set on ONE particular dress, but if you're flexible and open the variety was perfect. Had a couple of every silhouette, but wasn't overwhelming. Would recommend!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a kind review - I sure do appreciate you and your review!

Karen · Married on 08/21/2015

I had the best experience here! I first went to David's Bridal and not only were a majority of the gowns out of my price range but I didn't have the experience I'd hoped for or found the gown that I loved. I found this shop and made an appointment after seeing the beautiful gowns that Cindy had available. I told her what my style was and she helped me find gowns that were specifically what I would be interested in. We never felt rushed, she was so friendly and knowledgeable about what would look best on me. I found my dress that day! It did need a few alterations and Cindy works with an equally amazing seamstress that helped to make my dress a perfect fit. We just got married a few days ago and Cindy was kind enough to meet me at the venue before the ceremony to help me get into my dress. She went above and beyond what I had ever expected. I had an amazing wedding day and a huge part of that was because I felt so beautiful in the dress she helped me to find. I can't even begin to tell how many compliments I received that night. I highly recommend this shop!

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Karen, I really appreciate you taking a moment to.post your review on Wedding Wire! The pleasure was all mine (:

Dana · Married on 08/07/2015

I met Cindy in the late spring of 2015 while searching everywhere for the perfect wedding dress for me. When I reached out to her she was so nice and professional and gave me details about visiting her store. The day I arrived her and her seamstress Kaylen were there to help me and we had a great time finding the perfect dress. Because my wedding was a private intimate ceremony, I didnt want anything too long. The dress I picked happended to be an extra long version of the wedding dress I fell in love with! I worked with Cindy and Kaylen to alter my dress and I have to say it was the most beautiful dress ever. Cindy is a true gem in how she makes brides to be feel at home in her shop, works within your budget and follows up to see how your special day went! Our Annapolis wedding was absolutely amazing!! Finding the right dress was only possible once I found Love and Lace. Thank you Cindy (and Kaylen) for being such a blessing!

Sent on 02/06/2016

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thanks so much for this review Dana - It was our pleasure. You are one of our favorite brides and the gown was so amazing with all the extra special touches you and Kaelin made. Hope you and your new husband are having the time of your life!
    Cindy

On a scale of 1-10 this place is a 15! Cindy is one of the most honest, caring, and patient person I have ever meet. She not only makes it her business to find you your perfect dress, but goes above and beyond to ensure you enjoy your experience in every sense of the word. If your getting married or know someone who is...do yourself a favor and make an appointment with Cindy at Love & Lace!!?

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! The kind words really made my morning. So glad you enjoyed the experience.

Monique R. · Married on 11/10/2019

2.2

Not impressed.

I went through this appointment with a very sour taste in my mouth. I had an afternoon appointment and when I walked in the door and stated as such I was greeted by whom I assume with the owner with her telling me that I had a 30 minute appointment and assuring that I had booked it wrong. She followed up by saying that luckily they weren’t busy and would be able to satisfy the type of appointment that I really needed.....”oh ok....!!” In my opinion her entire demeanor was very unprofessional. On top of that if you have someone in the system that is clearly new why wouldn’t you contact that person to clarify the situation?? Myself and my entire bridal party were completely turned off

Nicole, the bridal stylist that assisted me was very nice and helpful. She carried on a great conversation and helped me pick several different styles. She was also very engaging with the party I had brought with me. While I did find a dress that I liked, I chose to give my business to another bridal salon that is more professional and treats their customers with much more respect and curtesy.

Sent on 02/23/2019

HI Monique,
    This is Cindy, the owner. I'm sorry your visit wasn't to your satisfaction. We offer the online booking for clients convenience and it's clearly stated as to which appointment is best to booked based on your needs. If we had you in the system as a 30 minute appointment we would assume you were perhaps interested in bridal accessories (since you were a new client and didn't have any prior items/visits noted.) And the website states that if you're interested in trying on bridals then it's best to book a 90 minute visit. Either way, you should have been greated with kindness! As you can see, you are our very first non-five star review across all platforms (dang!) and the interactions you say you all had with Kristin is definitely not the norm! I'll chat with her tomorrow and discuss this interaction. Glad you enjoyed Nicole though - best of luck on your bridal journey and sorry things didn't work out today.

Elena · Married on 03/23/2019

1.0

Stole my dress and never paid me

I took my dress here for consignment early this year. They sold the dress without telling me. Then when I finally called them they told me it was gone but I had to come pick up the veil and I would get paid via Venmo. Weeks went by and I got nothing. So I called them back again and they said they would call me back and never did. Finally someone answered the phone and said they already sent the Venmo. Well turns out that was a lie and they suddenly do not even have a Venmo account! Now I’m getting told it will be mailed to me. Weeks go by without payment! This place literally stole my dress! I will take this to the courts. Horrible horrible business!

Sent on 11/28/2020

Elena,
    This is simply untrue. Here's the story. Your dress sold. We asked for you PayPal info (the way we usually pay consignors) you didn't have one, had you had a PayPal it would have been done instantly- We offered to send a check. Which we did a little over a week ago from today's date. You emailed us over a holiday break...and then followed up today, November 29th saying "Following up on this yet again. I am going to start escalating this situation as I am clearly being lied to about payment" and then called scolding my staff. I replied to your email immediately with the info that we did infact send the check that is dated 11.11.20 , that you aren't being lied to and attached the carbon copy of the check. I can assure you, we do not want to keep your $560. I even said if you don't get it by Monday or Tuesday of next week to let me know so I can cancel the check and obviously arrange another payment.

Your one star review won't bother us - the 100s of other reviews tell the truth about my shop and the way we run this business.

Your check will arrive soon and we hope you enjoy your $560.