Love & Lace Bridal Boutique Reviews

84 | Edgewater, MD

84 Reviews for Love & Lace Bridal Boutique

I came here with my family to try on dresses. Even though I did not get my wedding dress here they had a great selection and everyone was so friendly and accommodating. I did like some of the dresses I tried on, I just was never sure enough to say yes. They did not make me feel pressured at all! I loved the signs they had that said "Yes", "Maybe", and I can't remember the other ones. It made it fun trying on dresses and seeing what everyone thought.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for the kind words :) We wish you all the best on your bridal journey.

Kara · Married on 07/22/2017

I had a fantastic experience buying my dress with Cindy! I had been to one other store before going to Love and Lace where I tried on 10 bridal gowns. I didn't have a bad experience there, but my experience at Love and Lace was so much better. Being the only one in the store meant that I got a lot of personal attention, I didn't feel rushed or crowded, and my parents and future mother in law had a comfortable place to sit and wait while I tried on dresses. Cindy was very patient when I asked to try on some of the dresses and accessories a second and third time as I made my decision. Her suggestions were really helpful; she found the perfect veil and belt to match my dress and she is AMAZING at pinning dresses so you can really see what they'll look like on you when altered. I found the dress I had always imagined but hadn't been able to find anywhere (online or in store) and it was incredibly affordable! I got my dress, belt, and veil for significantly less than the dresses I had tried on elsewhere. I would recommend Love and Lace to anyone looking for their dress!

A week or two after my appointment, Cindy texted me to let me know that my veil and belt were in. She is also extremely quick to respond to emails and I appreciated that she reached out to let me know the minute my things were in!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! So glad you enjoyed your experience at my shop!

Christine · Married on 07/08/2017

Cynthia and her team were so great in helping me find the perfect dress for our big day. I came in initially with a couple of girlfriends and then came back with my mom. Everyone was accommodating and professional. The value is great and I was also able to work with Lizzy for the alterations which was perfect! The best part of my experience here was the accessories I also purchased, they were fun and at the reception everyone asked if I had a second dress on! A fun and easy experience at Love and Lace!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Christine! So glad we were able to make you happy from start to finish - it was a pleasure helping you during this special time. We are sure your guest were impressed with your dress and accessories!

Kelsey · Married on 06/03/2017

I would HIGHLY recommended Love & Lace! Cindy's shop was the first and only place I went to and found the perfect dress at the perfect price. Cindy was extremely helpful and made me feel so at ease with the whole experience. Cindy offers a wide variety of dresses, from consignment to samples to brand new orders, and does not pressure you into buying. Love & Lace is definitely worth the drive to find your perfect gown! I cannot wait to wear mine on my big day!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Kelsey,
    Thank you so much for the kind words. We really do appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. It was my please helping you and you're going to make a stunning bride!
    Thank you!

Merryn · Married on 05/06/2017

I got my wedding dress at love & lace and Cynthia and her employees are amazing. They were all super sweet and helpful. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 02/14/2017

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind review !! Looking forward to helping you as we get closer to the big day!

Jessica · Married on 04/22/2017

I can not say enough kind and amazing things about this boutique. Everyone was so attentive and helpful. They made sure my experience was amazing and did everything to secure my dress (even though it was last in the country) in time for our special day! Thank you to this wonderful staff and I look forward to sharing pictures of our day soon!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you very much for the kind words Jessica - we are happy that you were happy with your time with us. Best wishes for a happy and healthy marriage!!
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 04/22/2017

VIP Experience Without Ridiculous Prices! Love & Lace Bridal was an incredible experience. My fitting time was with only my guests & I, no distractions, no other customers. Cynthia and her assistant were wonderful to work with and really made me feel special (and pretty!). I never once felt pressured to buy anything and I was pleased with the selection of dresses available especially in my size 12/14/16 range! I also appreciated her flexibility throughout the process. I highly recommend Love & Lace Bridal to any soon-to-be bride & for city folks (I'm from Baltimore), it's definitely worth the drive!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave some kind words! We really appreciate it.
  • MJ

Megan · Married on 03/11/2017

I had THE BEST experience at Love and Lace! I met Cindy & Diana at a wedding expo, and they were just as fun and welcoming there as they were on the day of my appointment. I felt so comfortable in the salon and with both ladies--they took what I thought I liked and made suggestions, and I ended up with a dress they picked out! I feel absolutely beautiful in my dress and am so glad that I went to Love and Lace (and may be bringing my best friend back for her wedding dress soon as well...). I can't say enough good things about the entire experience.

Sent on 04/24/2016

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind review MJ! It was our pleasure helping you - you looked amazing in your gown! Looking forward to helping you get wedding ready.
    Cindy & Diana

Literally my only complaint is how far away Love and Lace is from my house, but that's not Cindy's fault!

Love and Lace was the 6th bridal salon I'd visited. I had an appointment at David's only hours beforehand, and fell in love with a dress. I planned to simply finish out the appointment at Love and Lace and then go buy the dress at David's.

Change of Plans: I ended up buying my dress here. I loved the wide selection of dress styles, and the wide variety in my size (14-18). In the end, I went with a new Justin Alexander gown. She carries a line of Justin Alexanders available for order, like at a non-consignment salon. She was able to get the dress down below my $1,000 budget. What really sealed the deal??? Remember that dress at David's? She actually had the dress on consignment, and when I compared it to the Justin, I know the Justin was the way to go. It was fate that she had that David's dress. Also, this boutique is by appointment only. We had the whole place to ourselves, making it that much better.

My dress arrived a few weeks earlier than anticipated, which was great, as it took the stress off me. I completed alterations at a different location, but now that my wedding is complete, my dress is on consignment at Love and Lace. I am so grateful for Cindy and Love & Lace!!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for this Nicole (: I really appreciate such an honest review! And even happier that we were able to keep you as a small business bride!! You (and other brides who shop small) have no idea the impact that you make on our lives and business when you choose to trust us for your special day. I'm so glad you enjoyed your time with my shop. It was truly my pleasure!

Camily · Married on 11/26/2016

Cynthia was very helpful in helping me find the perfect dress and I loved the small boutique feel, as I hate the busy corporate feel of places like David's Bridal. And my dress was consigned so I saved a good bit of money. Would definitely recommend to other brides-to-be.

Sent on 12/01/2016

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Camily, it was a pleasure helping you and you made a stunning bride. Best of luck in all future endeavors as Mr & Mrs.

Hannah · Married on 11/19/2016

Love & Lace was my first bridal dress shopping location, and the experience couldn't have been any better! My mom, sister, and I visited Cindy's shop over the Christmas holiday, and Cindy was very quick to respond to my request for a last-minute appointment over the holiday weekend. Love & Lace was the perfect spot to begin my wedding dress shopping because I was able to try on many different dresses in different styles since her shop has consigned dresses and new samples from past seasons. Cindy was great at suggesting styles that flattered my figure, and my favorite ended up being one of the dresses that she picked for me to try on. It was one I wouldn't have chosen by looking at it on the hanger, but it was so fun and looked great when I put it on. If you are a relaxed bride that is open to trying on a variety of styles, this is shop you must check out! The service and price is perfect.

Sent on 01/11/2016

Thanks so much Hannah!! It was great meeting you and your family (:
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/15/2016

I went to Love & Lace to look for dresses for my upcoming wedding and the owner, Cindy was super courteous, professional and flexible with my schedule in regards to making an appointment. The shop is super sweet and clean and she had several dresses all in stellar quality. If you are looking for designer dresses not at full retail price, this is definitely a place to look!

Sent on 01/31/2016

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Lauren, Thank you so much for taking a moment to review my boutique!! It was a pleasure meeting you and your MOH. Happy planning !

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2016

5 start recommendation!!!!

What a wonderful experience! My first time I went to try on dresses it was overwhelming and uncomfortable due to the lack of personal space I was given. I ended up leaving & feeling like I "had" to buy a dress I wasn't in love with bc it was the cheapest one. Well, that all changed when I discovered love and lace! Cindy fit me in totally last minute and my friend and I came in. I tried on about 5-6 dresses and then tried on one for the second time. I knew that it was the one! I felt happy in it, and loved the price! I knew I wouldn't be one to cry and Cindy understood that! I didn't feel pressured in the least. She held the dress for me until I came back two days later with my mom to pay. It was all a terrific experience.

Coming Into a consignment store I never thought I would get a beautiful, never worn, designer gown that a former bride had decided to change her mind on. Her loss is my treasure!

I'm so happy to say this process went from the worst part of my wedding planning to the best!

Thank you Cindy! You're awesome!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Awe, thank you for these kind words! Wishing you all the best.

Kristen · Married on 10/08/2016

Going to Love and Lace was such a great decision. Others will say that your wedding is too special to buy our dress at a consignment shop, but I was able to find a GORGEOUS gown that was actually under my budget. I left feeling wonderful and not stressed about money at all. There was such a large selection and I was never limited to what I could try on either. Cindy told me that even if a dress didn't fit, there were ways of altering it. I can't say enough good things about my experience at Love and Lace. I was the only bride there and I had so much time to try on dresses. I would highly recommend visiting Love and Lace.

*Edit: I had to add to my review in order to let others know just how truly wonderful Love and Lace really is. When I had a devastating "accident" with my wedding dress, they were so compassionate and kind. Everyone at Love and Lace went out of their way to help me find a backup dress or fix the original. I can no say thank you enough. I would recommend this shop to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 01/23/2016

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for leaving a review on Wedding Wire! I'm so glad you enjoyed your experience it really is all that matters (:

Lorynn · Married on 10/08/2016

Going to Love and Lace was the absolute BEST decision I have made so far with wedding planning. This was the first and only store that I went to, and I walked away holding my dream dress. Cindy and Diana were both so great, and made it the easiest and most amazing experience. You always hear horror stories about the first time someone goes to try on wedding dresses... About how the ladies at the store are so critical, pushy, and have absolutely no respect toward the budget you are trying to work with... Cindy was not like that at all! She let my bridesmaids and I take a look through the racks ourselves, and then also added a few dress suggestions of her own. All while trying to keep me close to our set budget. She was so easy to get along with and made you feel right at home. I will absolutely be recommending Love and Lace to anyone I know that needs a wedding dress in the near future! Thank you Cindy and Diana for such a great experience!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

You are the sweetest! Thank you for such a kind review. It was our pleasure! All the highlights that you pointed out regarding your appointment are just as important to us as they are for you and your loved ones. So happy to have you as a Love & Lace bride and we are looking forward to helping you get wedding ready!

Cindy & Diana
  • ReadAllAboutIt

Stefani · Married on 10/08/2016

Cindy is a bridal hero! I am not the most confident person, but visiting her shop made me feel like a star. Her personalized attention and her eye for style is incredible. She truly makes you feel special and she helped me find my dress in a surprisingly easy and painless way! You won't feel like rushed or like you're in a wedding factory like Davids Bridal. The best part is that her shop is totally affordable - I definitely felt like I got a bang for my buck. Thanks so much Cindy & Co.!

Sent on 10/11/2016

A "bridal hero!!" I'll take it (:
    Thank you so much for the awesome review! I'm so glad you enjoyed your experience. The pleasure was ours!

Kiersten · Married on 09/03/2016

Love and Lace is awesome! I got my wedding dress from there and ended up picking the 2nd one I tried on. They have a great selection and the environment is so laid-back and supportive. They only have 1 appt per time slot so the whole thing is very private, and Cindy is happy to let you/your group pick out any dresses you want to try on!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Kiersten,
    Thanks so much for the kind review! It was a pleasure helping you and we look forward to working with you during this special time!

Kristin · Married on 08/20/2016

Cindy and her girls at Love and Lace are the absolute best! What a wonderful experience, start to finish. It was a no pressure, comfortable, and fun process. Cindy's patience and knowledgeable advice guided me to the dress of my dreams at a price I was thrilled about.

Sent on 09/25/2016

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a kind review Kristin! It was our pleasure helping you and I'm so glad you enjoyed your time at the shop. Looking forward to helping you further!

Norma · Married on 07/16/2016

Love & Lace Bridal was the 2nd shop I visited. I had an idea of what I was looking for, but Cindy picked a dress completely opposite of what I thought wanted. Her expert eye was correct, the dress is beautiful on me. Her knowledge and service is unmatched. Since she works by appointment, her attention is 100% on the client in front of her. Take the time to check out her selection, you just may find your dream dress. As a note-my dress still had the original tags on it so it was an incredible deal.

Sent on 04/27/2016

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Yay! Thank you Norma for taking the time to leave a review on Wedding Wire! You looked amazing in your Brand New Dress - and I can't wait to see photos of you on the big day!

Rose · Married on 06/18/2016

Love and Lace Bridal Consignment and Boutique gives brides the opportunity to experience bridal dress shopping the way its imagined - personal attention, non rushed, genuine staff and professional service. The owner has a great eye for choosing what she will display in her store and has a great selection of dresses. I am so happy to say that my wedding gown shopping experience will be filled with great memories largely because I happened upon this wonderful store.

Sent on 02/16/2016

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thanks so much for posting a review on Wedding Wire Rose! It was great working with you to find the perfect dress - looking forward to helping you get ready for the wall down the aisle.

Susan · Married on 05/28/2016

She was so incredibly helpful! You have the whole store to yourself for your appointment which was wonderful. Never having tried on a wedding dress before, I really had no idea what to expect , but she made the process easy, relaxing, and fun! She gave tips, and my family was there to help as well. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding dress. The selection of dresses were excellent and I didn't have to pay a fortune!

Sent on 01/24/2016

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hi Susan, thank you for leaving a Wedding Wire review. So glad you had fun! It's was a great appointment and you found a stunning gown (:

We bought my daughters dress when Cindy was still in a small room in Annapolis. She was very kind and accommodating in working with our schedule. At that time it was by appointment only, so we obviously got individual attention. Her selection was very good. She has since moved to a larger location in Edgewater, hence a larger selection of dresses. She has a seamstress on staff who worked with our schedule too.

Sent on 05/11/2016

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! I'm happy that you're happy and that Kaelin was able to get the bride all ready for the big day - please send photos, I love to hang them on the wall!
    -Cindy

Chelsea · Married on 03/20/2016

I wish that I could give love and lace 10 stars. I came in last week at the urging of my sister who would not stop raving about her amazing experience months earlier when purchasing her wedding gown. I knew that I was looking for something a little different and to be honest did not think that any local place would have something that I was looking for. I made the appointment anyway and I am so happy that I did. They have just the right amount of selection so you don't feel over whelmed and or feel that there is a lack of choices. The whole experience felt so personal but not even remotely pushy. And then at the end of a wonderful appointment I had found an amazing mori Lee dress that is exactly what I was looking for. I will, and already have been reccomending love & lace to every bride that I meet. Can't wait to see them again when my dress gets in!

Sent on 11/12/2016
  • I

Margeurite · Married on 02/06/2016

I went for my first bridal fitting, Kaelin was very professional. Prices were extremely reasonable. I can't wait to go back for my second fitting. Wedding Feb 2016****

Sent on 12/29/2015

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to review are seamstress via Wedding Wire!!! We are glad you are happy - That's all that matters :)

Very professional, knowledgeable, and helpful. It was a pleasure working with Cindy to find the perfect dress!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this 5 star review! I'm so glad you enjoyed your experience at my boutique.
    -Cindy