Love & Lace Bridal Boutique Reviews

84 | Edgewater, MD

84 Reviews for Love & Lace Bridal Boutique

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/06/2019

Got my DREAM wedding dress!

I tried on dresses at three different places, and the experience and dress selection at Love & Lace Bridal was unmatched! I had a really specific dress in my mind--a long and flowy one with full-length lace sleeves and a sweetheart neckline. Love & Lace was the only dress shop to have a nice selection of this style of dress, whereas other places only had one or two that looked like this.

My experience visiting Love & Lace was amazing every single time! All of the women there are so nice and welcoming, and they make you feel very comfortable. This is VERY important when you're trying on wedding dresses. The ladies at Love & Lace made me feel so beautiful while I was there.

If you're looking for a personalized, welcoming bridal boutique where you can find the wedding dress of your dreams, then I can't recommend Love & Lace Bridal Boutique enough!

Sent on 05/18/2019

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Jenn for leaving this review! It was our pleasure helping you find something so special! You looked amazing on your big day and we thank you for allowing us to help you get wedding ready!

Paula · Married on 11/10/2018

Found my perfect dress right away!

I had an amazing experience at Love and Lace for finding my wedding dress. I was so worried I wouldn't be able to find a dress that I loved, however I fell in love with so many! In the end, I found my perfect dress here and the price was unbeatable! I initially came here since there were offering a promotion at the time, but the dress I fell in love was already marked down at an amazing price. I would tell every future bride to come here when looking for a dress. They have so many styles and the prices are unbeatable for designer dresses.

Sent on 01/12/2019

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

You look amazing Paula!!! Best wishes for a happy ever after -- thank you for taking a moment to leave a kind review!!
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 11/10/2018

Perfect, personable, and budget-friendly

I enjoyed my experience immensely! My first visit shopping for a wedding dress, and I found a gown I loved on the third try. My consultant pulled the gown on a whim just based off of my feedback, and she picked the winner! Plus it was even under budget for me! If I had to do a do-over, I would pick Love & Lace Bridal all over again. I had sleeves added to my wedding dress as well, and it turned out beautifully for my November wedding!

Sent on 03/04/2020

Julianne · Married on 10/20/2018

Great quality and prices!

I found THE wedding dress at this beautiful boutique in Edgewater, MD. While the shop itself is very small, and only can accommodate one appointment at a time, I was very impressed with their dress selection and general knowledge about dress styles, alteration options, etc. I tried on wedding dresses at 3 or 4 different places in Maryland, and after setting a few aside at each location and having tried on close to 100 dresses (or it felt like 100!), I began to wonder if that saying "you'll know it when you see it" was true! I was never a dress person growing up, and really hadn't fallen in love with any of the dresses I'd tried on yet. After 1 appointment at this location, I came back to try on the 3 I'd set aside, and ended up finding and trying on "THE" dress. And it is absolutely true -- the moment I tried it on and looked in the mirror, I KNEW. It was absolutely gorgeous -- and even though I ended up scrapping the little half sleeves it came with that make a keyhole lace back, as a strapless dress it was GORGEOUS. The price was very reasonable too. Definitely give this place a shot, and if you don't find THE dress the first time, come back a few months later and check out the new dresses coming in. It might just be the place where you have that "this is it!" moment. :)

Sent on 10/24/2018

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

So happy you were happy! Thanks so much for leaving a kind review. Can't wait to see your pic. I'm sure you looked stunning!

Emily · Married on 10/12/2018

Great selection, so many dresses I loved! Great service, great location, love the personal one on one service. Had a great experience! Almost every dress was completely in my budget. I cannot wait to wear my dress!!

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Emily! So glad we could help!

Erica · Married on 09/29/2018

Love and Lace was such a perfect little shop. All of the ladies were so helpful in finding a perfect dress for me and my big day! I definitely recommend this shop as a first resort for dress shopping.

Sent on 03/27/2017

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hi Erica, thank you for taking a moment to leave a kind review! We really appreciate it!
  • Shannon

Shannon M. · Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful!

When I scheduled my appointment, they had me fill out a questionnaire to get a feeling of what I was looking for. At my appointment, I tried on the first dress they pulled out based on my answers- and I immediately fell in love! These ladies definitely know their stuff. They were prepared, helpful, and very friendly. I recommend to all brides!!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thanks so much for the review Shannon!! So happy we could help you get wedding ready! All the best!

L&L

Sarah · Married on 09/22/2018

This was hands down the best experience at a bridal shop I've had. There's only one bride at a time so you get all the help you need without a ton of other people roaming around. They have a great selection with a wide variety of styles and price points. I never felt pressured about any choices and everyone was knowledgeable and super friendly.

Sent on 11/11/2017

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words Sarah! It was a pleasure helping you and think you look stunning. Thank you for your business during this special time!
    Cindy & Kristin

Kelley · Married on 09/22/2018

I had such a great experience at Love & Lace! After having a horrible experience at one of the bigger stores, I came into L&L feeling a bit discouraged and defeated. The girls instantly made me feel so welcome (even a nice welcome sign with my name :)) and I loved having the one on one attention. They had cute signs for my mom to judge the dresses, which made the experience really fun. They let me and my mom pick out dresses and they pulled suggestions as well based on what they thought would look nice on me. The store is a mix of previously worn dresses, discontinued sample dresses, and brand new orderable dresses. When I was torn between two dresses, the girls gave me pros and cons of each dress, which really helped me decide what was going to be most practical for me. I ended up going with a discontinued sample dress off their sale rack and paid way less than I thought I would for a beautiful gown! They were even running a promotion during my visit and I was able to get my veil for free! I can’t say enough good things about my experience at Love & Lace! If you’re looking for a fun and personal experience while staying within a budget, I’d highly recommend checking them out!!

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thanks Kelley! You're the best :)
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 09/22/2018

The cutest little shop with the best customer service! One on one attention(they only schedule one bride at a time), good selection of dresses, great promotions for the brides on a budget! The ladies weren’t pushy sales people like at other places, and really genuinely want you to pick the right dress! They tell you what would be done in alterations as soon as you put it on so you get an idea of how it would look finished. I was in between two dresses that I loved and they helped guide me to the best one. I recommend them to everyone!

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words - so glad you enjoyed your time at the shop!

Jane · Married on 09/09/2018

After visiting several bridal shops in Northern Virginia, I was not having much luck finding my dream dress. So I decided to give Love & Lace Bridal Boutique a try based on the wonderful reviews on WeddingWire. I drove from Alexandria, VA to visit the shop and it was well worth the one hour drive! Cindy, the owner, was fair and reasonable. I was the only one in the shop and Cindy and Kristin never made me feel rushed and listened to everything my sister and I said whether it concern the style of the dress or sticking to my budget. Brides, if you live in the DMV area, you MUST pay this shop a visit!! Thank you so much Love & Lace Bridal Boutique for helping me find my perfect dress!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

You look beautiful Jane - thank you for the photos and for the kind words. Wishing you love and happiness.
  • Jess

Jess · Married on 07/21/2018

Helpful & affordable

I had a specific vision in mind, and the attendants at Love & Lace worked so hard to help me achieve it! When none of the dresses matches what I was looking for on their own, the staff picked a gorgeous base and added on the perfect lace cover-up to get the exact look I had been dreaming of. They have great prices and consignment options too!

Sent on 02/03/2019

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

YAY! Jess you looked so stunning - happy we could help you achieve the perfect look for your special day! Thank you for the kind words - it was a pleasure!

Julia · Married on 07/14/2018

The girls at Love and Lace were absolutely amazing! They were patient with me while I tried on multiple dresses and ensured I was the only one in the shop during my appointment so they could dedicate their full attention. It truly made me feel special. I would certainly recommend them to anyone looking for the perfect dress for their big day!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

You look stunning Julia! Thank you for taking a moment to leave a kind review. We really appreciate it! Best wishes for a happy and healthy marriage.
  • Amy

Amy A. · Married on 06/10/2018

If you are looking for attention to detail & professionalism -- stop here!

Cindy is an absolute pleasure to work with. She is beyond patient and helpful. I have worked with her as a photographer on 2 separate occasions and honestly wouldn't recommend anyone else to my brides. She is a joy to work with personally and professionally.

Sent on 12/27/2019

Sophia · Married on 06/01/2018

They made the fitting process turn-key. Eliminating any worries about the bride's dress not fitting properly. Each fitting was valuable because upon the next fitting, the alterations were perfect.

Sent on 06/15/2018

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. So glad everything fit perfectly!

Ashley · Married on 05/27/2018

I love my experience and my dress! The shop is small, but it was the perfect size. All the staff were super friendly. The listened to what I was say (and not saying). They also made sure I was getting the dress I wanted, not just what my family wanted.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Ashley! So happy you were happy and you look stunning in your gown.

L&L
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 05/26/2018

COME TO L&L BEFORE YOU GO ANYWHERE ELSE! Love & Lace was the first place I visited and I found my dress within the hour! Cindy and Kristin were so wonderful to work with and I had so much fun! I felt so taken care of and the experience was not stressful at all - I can't even imagine going to a large store with other people roaming around. They helped me pick out styles that matched my body type and my budget. I had such a great experience there that after I left, I almost wanted to go back and try on more! (Even though I already found mine!) I would most DEFINITELY recommend coming here! What a hidden gem!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thanks so much Dana! It was a pleasure helping you during this special time. We would be happy if we had more brides just like you!

Anastasia · Married on 04/21/2018

Highly recommend this place! They were not only incredibly professional and helpful with helping me pick out my dress, but also very kind and great to work with. The selection is wonderful and you really get one on one attention. I had been very nervous about this part of planning, I do not like to be the center of attention, and the thought of a shop full of people being around while I tired on clothes sounded terrible to me. Here I was able to try on dresses with just the two people from the shop and my family. They really make you feel special. Although the shop is small, they have so many options that I feel like they truly do have something for everyone. This was my one stop and it was all that I needed. If I hear of anyone I know in the area getting married in the area, I would definitely point them here first.

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thanks so much! You and your groom look amazing! So glad you enjoyed your visit. Wishing you all the best.

Kara · Married on 04/07/2018

My dress was absolutely perfect and stunning. I got the full bridal experience at Love and Lace. There was even a hiccup with a manufacturer error and Cindy, the owner took care of the extra alteration due to that error. I couldn’t have imagined getting my dress anywhere else. They make you feel so special.

Sent on 04/20/2018

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thanks so much Kara! You were a please to help. From start to finish! Thank you for being a L&L Bride and for attaching a photo. You all look stunning.

Leah · Married on 03/24/2018

The best shop in town!

They have such a nice selection and really take their time to make you feel special while you're at your appointment.

Sent on 10/14/2020

Brook · Married on 02/24/2018

Best shop in the area. Great selection and the owner and staff really care about their brides. You won't find better service or selection anywhere else. The prices are great too. Say yes at love & lace.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thanks so much!! We appreciate the kind words!

Melissa · Married on 02/17/2018

This was a lovely boutique. I had two consultants' undivided attention which was very nice. They paid attention to my taste and helped me think through my options. I felt no pressure and when I said that I needed some time to think over my options, they said no problem & noted my 3 favorites. Reasonably priced & very friendly. I ended up buying an inexpensive 2nd dress for my reception.

Sent on 04/22/2017

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a review! We appreciate you doing so!

Bethany · Married on 12/23/2017

The ladies at Love & Lace were so helpful and encouraging throughout the whole process. They worked with me to try on dresses both inside and outside of my comfort zone in terms of style but within my budget to find the perfect consigned dress. They helped me style the dress with the most stunning bolero jacket to complete the look. They truly know what they are doing and considered all aspects of what I was looking for from my personality, to my venue and the time of year of my wedding.

Sent on 01/14/2018

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review Bethany! You looked amazing in your gown - it was a pleasure meeting you and helping during this special time. Best wishes.
    Cindy

Kerry · Married on 12/02/2017

Love and Lace was the first and only place I went dress shopping, and I wouldnt have it any other way. I've been with friends to several other places for their weddings, but I knew I wanted to start at Love and Lace. Cindy and her staff are nothing short of amazing. The store is so cute and filled with great dresses and accessories at a reasonable price. Whether you want a brand new gown or a consigned gown in great condition, this is a great place to try. I felt so comfortable and beautiful during the process... I chose a Morilee blush colored ball gown, and it was perfect in every way. I also found a matching belt and veil there. The designer has even posted two pictures on their instagram of our wedding! Cindy and staff work VERY hard every day and they deserve to have their doors flooding with brides and business. Thank you again!!!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Kerry! It was an honor to help you during this special time. Thanks for the continued support! You and your wedding day was absolutely perfect! Can we do it all again?!?!
    Cindy
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

Definitely check this boutique out. I had such a great experience here and it was the first place that I didn't feel pressured or like I was at a car lot. It was an exclusive experience and their selection was incredible. They have new and lightly used dresses. Even dresses that are consigned but were never worn. This is a business that deserves to succeed, and I highly recommend them for wedding dresses, veils, accessories, and a great bridal experience!!

Sent on 02/01/2017

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thanks so much for the review! So happy you enjoyed your visit.