Love & Lace Bridal Boutique Reviews

71 | Edgewater, MD

71 Reviews for Love & Lace Bridal Boutique

• Futuremrsabell

Jessica · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Love and Lace is a God sent when it comes to shopping for a wedding dress. I called on a Tuesday and had an appointment booked for that Saturday. When I arrived my 3 guests and I were the only ones in the shop for my entire appointment. All focus was on me and I felt so taken care of and was not at all pressured. Cindy and my family picked out several dresses and the first dress I tried on I love completely in love with I cried like a baby when I saw myself in the mirror. Cindy had me try on about 7-8 others all different styles just to be sure and she and my family agreed that none of those other dresses came close to comparing to the first dress I tried on. I put the first dress back on and she "did me up" with a veil, head piece and and a bouquet and when I came out there wasn't a dry eye in the boutique! Cindy and her team really helped me with working with my budget. I was still UNDER budget with my dress, veil and a headpiece! Everything is so reasonably priced and it makes the whole experience that much better. (My dress is a designer dress and it was cheaper than the dresses at David's Bridal) I'm so thankful that I went to Cindy at Love and Lace for my wedding dress shopping experience instead of David's Bridal. I went to David's Bridal for my bridesmaids dresses and I was so overwhelmed and was so so happy I didn't go there for my wedding dress. Love and Lace is so much more warm, loving and personal! I can't thank Cindy and her team enough for this amazing experience it really made my day even more special! I can't wait to put my dress on again and get married in it! I know I'm going to blow everyone away!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words- what a way to begin my weekend! You're so welcome and I'm so happy that you and your loved ones are happy. You're going to be a beautiful brides and we are looking forward to helping more during this special time.
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 01/11/2020

Dream dress!

I had already been to two other places before I decided last minute on a snow day to make an appointment at L&L. Best decision ever! The boutique is new and beautiful, the people are helpful and laid back, and the dress selection can't be beat. Bonus: I came in with what I thought was a fairly conservative budget and was able to buy an embellished ballgown that was under it by a few hundred dollars.

Sent on 03/06/2020
  • ChefKait

Kaitlin · Married on 12/07/2019

Fantastic customer service!

Absolutely wonderful experience at Love & Lace! Nicole was fantastic throughout the whole appointment and really listened to me! I definitely recommend this shop to anyone in the area, fantastic customer service. Their new location is beautiful and so much easier to get in and out of than the old store!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Kaitlin! We're thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us and we thank you for trusting us with such a special purchase!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/02/2019

Highly recommend!

My husband and I got married November 2, 2019. I chose to look at dresses at Love & Lace earlier this year, not expecting to find "the one" right away. This was the first bridal shop I had gone to, and I knew right away when I tried the dress on that it was going to be the one I'd say "I do" in. However, I still visited another bridal shop the same day to keep my options open. It didn't even compare to Love & Lace in the slightest. I tried on a couple of dresses and quickly left to drive back to Love & Lace to try my dress on and purchase it! Nicole was amazing. She was so patient and did such a wonderful job picking out dresses that really matched my style! She made me feel so comfortable and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. When I went back a few months later to pick up my dress, everyone was just as friendly. I highly recommend this bridal boutique to anyone searching for the most perfect dress. Thank you all again!!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Lauren, thank you so much for leaving a kind review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us and came back to get your beautiful dress. It was a pleasure helping you get wedding ready!
  • Victoria

Victoria Narducci · Married on 10/26/2019

Dress of my dreams found here!

I found the dress of my absolute DREAMS at Love & Lace back when the store was still located at the cottage. The two sales associates that helped me, even though it was butting up against closing time, were extremely professional and very helpful in assisting me. The only minor issue I had was that it was recommended I get a dress that was 2 sizes larger than the sample I had tried on (and seemingly fit into) to “give the seamstress more fabric to work with,” which ultimately wound up giving my seamstress difficulties because it was way too large. Nonetheless, everything else about the process was amazing – I was even able to email the store while I was out of town to request/authorize my veil be ordered, and it was taken care of right away. I would definitely recommend Love & Lace to anyone looking for their dream dress!

Sent on 01/13/2020

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for the kind reviews. I'm going to look into the size issue for you though. Please feel free to email me directly...this has literally never happened before and since we don't offer alterations we never try to size up to make money on the alteration end. So I'm curious as to what could have caused a sizing hiccup. Im glad you still felt like you were taken care of and that you enjoyed your time with us.

Cindy/owner
  • Morgan

Morgan Thomas · Married on 10/12/2019

The best wedding dress shopping experience

Love & Lace is the reason wedding dress shopping was such a positive and magical experience! The boutique is clean, the bridal attendants are so kind and helpful, and the entire atmosphere of the space is amazing. The boutique is small, which made the entire experience very personalized and intimate. My bridal party and moms looked through the racks and found about 10 dresses to try on, which my attendant was amazing at helping me in and out of, and was so patient as I trotted around the store trying to ~feel~ which dress was the one! I ended up purchasing my dress during my very first appointment, and I knew there was absolutely no dress that would beat mine. They measured me and ordered the size that would fit best (which I had almost no alterations done), and the dress arrived within a month of ordering. I recommend Love & Lace to all of my brides at work!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Morgan! You look so stunning. That dress was MADE for you. Thanks so much for the kind words - it means so much that you were happy with your time spent with us. Best wishes and thank you for the photos!
  • Ida

Ida · Married on 09/21/2019

So easy and so happy

I found my dress here on day 1 of wedding dress shopping. I went first to a store heavily advertised online and when I went to the store in person I was disappointed in quality for the $$$$. I went to Love & Lace as it was in the same hometown as my high school. I went with my mom to this small house off Main Street (their old location) and was very surprised and happy with how my fitting turned out. The stylist listened to what I wanted and the last dress I tried on was the dress I chose. The dress even was delivered earlier than expected. When I went to try it on at their new location (GORGEOUS!! and so cute!!! so much bigger too!) I was so happy with how everything turned out. It was almost too easy, you hear how people search forever for the perfect dress. I was very lucky that I found my dress on day 1 and very happy that I found it at this shop. You only get married once but I wish I had another occasion to shop for a wedding dress at Love and Lace, it was such a FUN experience. They will find your wedding dress.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much!! You rocked that dress!! And we're so happy that you enjoyed your time with us. That's what it's all about - best wishes on a happy forever and come by anytime!

Best

Christine Johnson · Married on 09/08/2019

Fantastic Experience

I could not have asked for a better experience.

I had been nervous about shopping and not having options in my size but Cindy had already told me that her shop was very inclusive and put me right at ease.

Kristin, my consultant, was fantastic. She listened to my ideas and understood my style instantly. I loved all the dresses she picked out but fell madly in love with my third option. She understood that I needed time think about everything, she wasn’t pushy at all.

I went to two other shops that day and realized that nothing came close to that dress or the customer service that Kristin provided me. So I was back the next day and bought my dream dress!

If you want a welcoming, knowledgeable, relaxing experience you need to go here!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for the review Christine! It was our pleasure helping you and we are happy that you are happy with your experience. Thank you for returning to be a Love & Lace Bride. We hope to see lots of photos!

Cindy & Kristin
  • Christine

Christine Johnson · Married on 09/08/2019

Dream Dress

The best staff and shop a girl could ask for. I booked an appointment and went in with just my mom. I was worried about going to a boutique because I thought the might only carry small sample sizes. That wasn’t the case with Love and Lace, they had plenty of options for me to try on, in a variety of styles so I could really start to see what type of dress I wanted. I ended up lucking out and being there during a sale so I selected a perfect dress off the rack for an AMAZING price. I was so happy to be able to work with such a wonderful local business for my wedding dress purchase.

Sent on 12/12/2019

Christine,
    You were an absolute pleasure to help! The gown was made for you and we love the hint of personality you gave it. Thanks so much for the kind review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us.

Hannah Devlin · Married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful Experience

I bought my dress from Love & Lace last October for my wedding last weekend. I cannot even begin to say how happy I am with my purchase! The ladies at the boutique put me at ease and really listened to what I was looking for in a dress. They were very patient with me and never made me feel pressured to make a decision. I am so happy with my dress and I truly felt beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hannah! Thanks so much for leaving a kind review! We are so grateful for your business and trust during your special event. We can't wait to see photos! Sending all our love ❤
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful dresses, wonderful staff!

Now that my wedding has passed (9/7/19), I was told about Love & Lace through a patient who's daughter got her wedding dress there. The stylists are so helpful and I ended up getting the first dress I tried on. I am so glad my stylist put me in this dress while she looked for what I said was my dream dress (long sleeves, lace, and beading... YIKES it would have swallowed my small frame). I bought my dress, a belt, and my veil from Love & Lace and even during their move to their new larger location, they kept in contact with me and let me know when things should be arriving. While my dress was new, I loved that they have consignment dress! If you are in need of a wedding dress and do not want to spend an arm and a leg, I cannot recommend them enough!!! The photos attached were taken by Le Moment Capturer!

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing Experience

Shopping for my dress at Love and Lace was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. I was so nervous about shopping for a wedding dress: worried about indecisiveness, pressure, cost and self-esteem issues. I started my search at Love and Lace. It ended up being the first and only shop I visited. All those worries? They were unnecessary after my appointment at Love and Lace.

I met at the old location with Kristin. My mom and I were the only appointment at the salon, so we had the place to ourselves. Kristin was warm, kind, and welcoming. Kristin asked about my vision for a dress and I shared some pictures I’d saved on Pinterest. Then, she picked some dresses on the rack and she grabbed a couple. I ended up with 7 dresses to try on.

My second dress was Kristin’s pick. It was a dream. However, I was torn being the second dress and another dress. Kristin was so patient; she let me try on both dresses two extra times, helping me get in and out of the dresses. I never felt self-conscious around Kristin; she treated me like the most beautiful, special bride. She was willing to add veils and accessories to each dress to help me envision what I would look like on my wedding day. However, I knew that second dress was the right one…it’s like it was designed for me. I also got the veil Kristin suggested because it fit my champagne dress perfectly.
    As we went through payment and processing, Kristin was very transparent and upfront about the process. I could not believe how affordable that beautiful designer dress was! It was cheaper than David’s Bridal, yet incredible quality.

Later, I realized the dress Kristin picked was one of the Pinterest pictures I showed her at the beginning of the appointment! Done to the exact color!

For my entire two hour appointment, I never felt self-conscious, pressured, or indecisive. I felt supported and beautiful. Plus, I got a designer dress at the most incredible price. Thank you Kristin and Love & Lace for making this experience one I will treasure my entire life!

Sent on 08/24/2019

Sara · Married on 06/22/2019

Great deals! Beautiful dresses

I went during a sample sale and found my gown! I went in with an idea of what I wanted and some pictures and they found me a perfect match! It was a sample gown I purchased but it was at least half the cost of ordering that same gown! It was a little big but easily fixed by a seamstress they recommended! Loved my dress!

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/04/2019

The best staff ever :)

Highly recommended by a coworker, Love & Lace was the first [and only!] place I visited to look for and try on dresses. I didn't know what I wanted re: material, neckline, fit, etc., and was so overwhelmed that I didn't even pull dresses for myself—I left it up to the team! With only a Pinterest board to guide them, several amazing dresses were chosen and I fell in love with two—ultimately picking the one that felt most special. I mirror my coworker's sentiment when I say that the ladies here are incredibly knowledgeable and supportive, and I can't imagine having gone anywhere else!

[Photo: Barbara O Photography]

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/06/2019

Got my DREAM wedding dress!

I tried on dresses at three different places, and the experience and dress selection at Love & Lace Bridal was unmatched! I had a really specific dress in my mind--a long and flowy one with full-length lace sleeves and a sweetheart neckline. Love & Lace was the only dress shop to have a nice selection of this style of dress, whereas other places only had one or two that looked like this.

My experience visiting Love & Lace was amazing every single time! All of the women there are so nice and welcoming, and they make you feel very comfortable. This is VERY important when you're trying on wedding dresses. The ladies at Love & Lace made me feel so beautiful while I was there.

If you're looking for a personalized, welcoming bridal boutique where you can find the wedding dress of your dreams, then I can't recommend Love & Lace Bridal Boutique enough!

Sent on 05/18/2019

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Jenn for leaving this review! It was our pleasure helping you find something so special! You looked amazing on your big day and we thank you for allowing us to help you get wedding ready!

Paula · Married on 11/10/2018

Found my perfect dress right away!

I had an amazing experience at Love and Lace for finding my wedding dress. I was so worried I wouldn't be able to find a dress that I loved, however I fell in love with so many! In the end, I found my perfect dress here and the price was unbeatable! I initially came here since there were offering a promotion at the time, but the dress I fell in love was already marked down at an amazing price. I would tell every future bride to come here when looking for a dress. They have so many styles and the prices are unbeatable for designer dresses.

Sent on 01/12/2019

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

You look amazing Paula!!! Best wishes for a happy ever after -- thank you for taking a moment to leave a kind review!!
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 11/10/2018

Perfect, personable, and budget-friendly

I enjoyed my experience immensely! My first visit shopping for a wedding dress, and I found a gown I loved on the third try. My consultant pulled the gown on a whim just based off of my feedback, and she picked the winner! Plus it was even under budget for me! If I had to do a do-over, I would pick Love & Lace Bridal all over again. I had sleeves added to my wedding dress as well, and it turned out beautifully for my November wedding!

Sent on 03/04/2020

Julianne · Married on 10/20/2018

Great quality and prices!

I found THE wedding dress at this beautiful boutique in Edgewater, MD. While the shop itself is very small, and only can accommodate one appointment at a time, I was very impressed with their dress selection and general knowledge about dress styles, alteration options, etc. I tried on wedding dresses at 3 or 4 different places in Maryland, and after setting a few aside at each location and having tried on close to 100 dresses (or it felt like 100!), I began to wonder if that saying "you'll know it when you see it" was true! I was never a dress person growing up, and really hadn't fallen in love with any of the dresses I'd tried on yet. After 1 appointment at this location, I came back to try on the 3 I'd set aside, and ended up finding and trying on "THE" dress. And it is absolutely true -- the moment I tried it on and looked in the mirror, I KNEW. It was absolutely gorgeous -- and even though I ended up scrapping the little half sleeves it came with that make a keyhole lace back, as a strapless dress it was GORGEOUS. The price was very reasonable too. Definitely give this place a shot, and if you don't find THE dress the first time, come back a few months later and check out the new dresses coming in. It might just be the place where you have that "this is it!" moment. :)

Sent on 10/24/2018

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

So happy you were happy! Thanks so much for leaving a kind review. Can't wait to see your pic. I'm sure you looked stunning!

Emily · Married on 10/12/2018

Great selection, so many dresses I loved! Great service, great location, love the personal one on one service. Had a great experience! Almost every dress was completely in my budget. I cannot wait to wear my dress!!

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Emily! So glad we could help!

Erica · Married on 09/29/2018

Love and Lace was such a perfect little shop. All of the ladies were so helpful in finding a perfect dress for me and my big day! I definitely recommend this shop as a first resort for dress shopping.

Sent on 03/27/2017

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hi Erica, thank you for taking a moment to leave a kind review! We really appreciate it!
  • Shannon

Shannon Maloney · Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful!

When I scheduled my appointment, they had me fill out a questionnaire to get a feeling of what I was looking for. At my appointment, I tried on the first dress they pulled out based on my answers- and I immediately fell in love! These ladies definitely know their stuff. They were prepared, helpful, and very friendly. I recommend to all brides!!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thanks so much for the review Shannon!! So happy we could help you get wedding ready! All the best!

L&L

Sarah · Married on 09/22/2018

This was hands down the best experience at a bridal shop I've had. There's only one bride at a time so you get all the help you need without a ton of other people roaming around. They have a great selection with a wide variety of styles and price points. I never felt pressured about any choices and everyone was knowledgeable and super friendly.

Sent on 11/11/2017

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words Sarah! It was a pleasure helping you and think you look stunning. Thank you for your business during this special time!
    Cindy & Kristin

Kelley · Married on 09/22/2018

I had such a great experience at Love & Lace! After having a horrible experience at one of the bigger stores, I came into L&L feeling a bit discouraged and defeated. The girls instantly made me feel so welcome (even a nice welcome sign with my name :)) and I loved having the one on one attention. They had cute signs for my mom to judge the dresses, which made the experience really fun. They let me and my mom pick out dresses and they pulled suggestions as well based on what they thought would look nice on me. The store is a mix of previously worn dresses, discontinued sample dresses, and brand new orderable dresses. When I was torn between two dresses, the girls gave me pros and cons of each dress, which really helped me decide what was going to be most practical for me. I ended up going with a discontinued sample dress off their sale rack and paid way less than I thought I would for a beautiful gown! They were even running a promotion during my visit and I was able to get my veil for free! I can’t say enough good things about my experience at Love & Lace! If you’re looking for a fun and personal experience while staying within a budget, I’d highly recommend checking them out!!

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thanks Kelley! You're the best :)
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 09/22/2018

The cutest little shop with the best customer service! One on one attention(they only schedule one bride at a time), good selection of dresses, great promotions for the brides on a budget! The ladies weren’t pushy sales people like at other places, and really genuinely want you to pick the right dress! They tell you what would be done in alterations as soon as you put it on so you get an idea of how it would look finished. I was in between two dresses that I loved and they helped guide me to the best one. I recommend them to everyone!

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words - so glad you enjoyed your time at the shop!

Jane · Married on 09/09/2018

After visiting several bridal shops in Northern Virginia, I was not having much luck finding my dream dress. So I decided to give Love & Lace Bridal Boutique a try based on the wonderful reviews on WeddingWire. I drove from Alexandria, VA to visit the shop and it was well worth the one hour drive! Cindy, the owner, was fair and reasonable. I was the only one in the shop and Cindy and Kristin never made me feel rushed and listened to everything my sister and I said whether it concern the style of the dress or sticking to my budget. Brides, if you live in the DMV area, you MUST pay this shop a visit!! Thank you so much Love & Lace Bridal Boutique for helping me find my perfect dress!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

You look beautiful Jane - thank you for the photos and for the kind words. Wishing you love and happiness.