Love & Lace Bridal Boutique Reviews

84 Reviews for Love & Lace Bridal Boutique

• Allison

Allison O'handly · Getting married on 09/17/2021

Go here!

I went to several bridal stores prior to Love & Lace and became so frustrated with the whole process. Between being a plus size bride and wanting a dress that didn’t look the same as every other dress, I felt stuck. On top of that, pushy sales people were everywhere.
    Love & Lace was completely different. There was absolutely no pressure and I loved every dress, compared to other places where I couldn’t seem to find anything I liked. The staff really listened and were incredibly helpful. Also, being a plus size bride was never an issue. This place is awesome. I wish I would have gone here first!

Sent on 11/05/2020
  • Susan

Susan Bedsworth · Getting married on 05/28/2021

Wonderful!

Love and Lace Bridal was the perfect shop! I attended an appointment with my mom and sister-in-law on my SIL's recommendation. It happened to be at the end of a weeklong sale, but they still had such wonderful inventory. I walked out of the shop that day with my dream dress that my stylist had suggested for me at an amazing price point. I would recommend this shop to any upcoming bride. They know their stuff, they're patient and helpful, and there's no pressure. They also have beautiful accessories if you're looking for a veil, belt, or more! Set up an appointment and find your dream dress!

Ellie Nypaver · Getting married on 03/27/2021

Amazing and Beautiful!

They were incredible! They were the 2nd venue I tried and I found my dream dress. I felt so supported and cared for. They were amazing with Covid and ensured myself and my guests had an impeccable time. I felt gorgeous and celebrated!

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Ellie! For the kind words and for the support during this crazy time. We're thrilled to be able to help you and happy to know you all had a beautiful experience!!

• Mikayla

Mikayla Morris · Getting married on 02/11/2021

So many options!!

They were so helpful and patient with us during the process. They have a "used" dress rack, which is where I found my beauty!! They made the experience so easy! I highly recommend!

Sent on 12/07/2020

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

So beautiful. Thank you Mikayla!!! Wishing you lots of happiness and health. We appreciate your business and your kind words.
  • Cait

Caitlin Hardman · Married on 11/01/2020

The perfect pre-wedding experience

Cindy, Nicole and the rest of L&L has been wonderful. This was the 2nd shop I tried. Nicole helped me find my dream dress and Cindy helped for my fitting and receiving of my dress--during a pandemic no less. They made everything SO easy. I would recommend to any bride looking for a dress or accessories. They really go above and beyond.

Sent on 10/15/2020
  • Futuremrsabell

Jessica · Married on 09/19/2020

Love and Lace is a God sent when it comes to shopping for a wedding dress. I called on a Tuesday and had an appointment booked for that Saturday. When I arrived my 3 guests and I were the only ones in the shop for my entire appointment. All focus was on me and I felt so taken care of and was not at all pressured. Cindy and my family picked out several dresses and the first dress I tried on I love completely in love with I cried like a baby when I saw myself in the mirror. Cindy had me try on about 7-8 others all different styles just to be sure and she and my family agreed that none of those other dresses came close to comparing to the first dress I tried on. I put the first dress back on and she "did me up" with a veil, head piece and and a bouquet and when I came out there wasn't a dry eye in the boutique! Cindy and her team really helped me with working with my budget. I was still UNDER budget with my dress, veil and a headpiece! Everything is so reasonably priced and it makes the whole experience that much better. (My dress is a designer dress and it was cheaper than the dresses at David's Bridal) I'm so thankful that I went to Cindy at Love and Lace for my wedding dress shopping experience instead of David's Bridal. I went to David's Bridal for my bridesmaids dresses and I was so overwhelmed and was so so happy I didn't go there for my wedding dress. Love and Lace is so much more warm, loving and personal! I can't thank Cindy and her team enough for this amazing experience it really made my day even more special! I can't wait to put my dress on again and get married in it! I know I'm going to blow everyone away!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words- what a way to begin my weekend! You're so welcome and I'm so happy that you and your loved ones are happy. You're going to be a beautiful brides and we are looking forward to helping more during this special time.

Laura Reiter · Married on 06/09/2020

Perfect dress shopping experience

After my sister found her wedding dress here, I knew that Love & Lace was at the top of my list when it was time to start shopping. Their new location was larger but still felt intimate and upscale. We had such a fun and relaxing experience browsing all of the beautiful gowns, and I ended up finding the perfect dress on my first visit.

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Laura! So pleased we could help you (and your sister) find something special for you big day. Thank you for the continued support.

• Kristina

Kristina Davis · Married on 05/30/2020

Great Bridal Shop

I loved shopping with Love and Lace Bridal Boutique! Cindy worked with me to find me the perfect dress and I left that day with my dream dress in hand at a great price! It was a great experience and would definitely recommend shopping here.

Sent on 10/08/2020

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Kristina, you look so beautiful. That dress is magic on you. Thank you for the kind words. We wish you all the best for a happy and healthy marriage.

• Taylor

Taylor · Married on 01/11/2020

Dream dress!

I had already been to two other places before I decided last minute on a snow day to make an appointment at L&L. Best decision ever! The boutique is new and beautiful, the people are helpful and laid back, and the dress selection can't be beat. Bonus: I came in with what I thought was a fairly conservative budget and was able to buy an embellished ballgown that was under it by a few hundred dollars.

Sent on 03/06/2020

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

You are an icon in that dress. Thank you for the review and for being so great to help! All the best for happiness and health.

• ChefKait

Kaitlin · Married on 12/07/2019

Fantastic customer service!

Absolutely wonderful experience at Love & Lace! Nicole was fantastic throughout the whole appointment and really listened to me! I definitely recommend this shop to anyone in the area, fantastic customer service. Their new location is beautiful and so much easier to get in and out of than the old store!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Kaitlin! We're thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us and we thank you for trusting us with such a special purchase!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/02/2019

Highly recommend!

My husband and I got married November 2, 2019. I chose to look at dresses at Love & Lace earlier this year, not expecting to find "the one" right away. This was the first bridal shop I had gone to, and I knew right away when I tried the dress on that it was going to be the one I'd say "I do" in. However, I still visited another bridal shop the same day to keep my options open. It didn't even compare to Love & Lace in the slightest. I tried on a couple of dresses and quickly left to drive back to Love & Lace to try my dress on and purchase it! Nicole was amazing. She was so patient and did such a wonderful job picking out dresses that really matched my style! She made me feel so comfortable and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. When I went back a few months later to pick up my dress, everyone was just as friendly. I highly recommend this bridal boutique to anyone searching for the most perfect dress. Thank you all again!!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Lauren, thank you so much for leaving a kind review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us and came back to get your beautiful dress. It was a pleasure helping you get wedding ready!
  • Victoria

Victoria Narducci · Married on 10/26/2019

Dress of my dreams found here!

I found the dress of my absolute DREAMS at Love & Lace back when the store was still located at the cottage. The two sales associates that helped me, even though it was butting up against closing time, were extremely professional and very helpful in assisting me. The only minor issue I had was that it was recommended I get a dress that was 2 sizes larger than the sample I had tried on (and seemingly fit into) to “give the seamstress more fabric to work with,” which ultimately wound up giving my seamstress difficulties because it was way too large. Nonetheless, everything else about the process was amazing – I was even able to email the store while I was out of town to request/authorize my veil be ordered, and it was taken care of right away. I would definitely recommend Love & Lace to anyone looking for their dream dress!

Sent on 01/13/2020

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for the kind reviews. I'm going to look into the size issue for you though. Please feel free to email me directly...this has literally never happened before and since we don't offer alterations we never try to size up to make money on the alteration end. So I'm curious as to what could have caused a sizing hiccup. Im glad you still felt like you were taken care of and that you enjoyed your time with us.

Cindy/owner
  • Morgan

Morgan Thomas · Married on 10/12/2019

The best wedding dress shopping experience

Love & Lace is the reason wedding dress shopping was such a positive and magical experience! The boutique is clean, the bridal attendants are so kind and helpful, and the entire atmosphere of the space is amazing. The boutique is small, which made the entire experience very personalized and intimate. My bridal party and moms looked through the racks and found about 10 dresses to try on, which my attendant was amazing at helping me in and out of, and was so patient as I trotted around the store trying to ~feel~ which dress was the one! I ended up purchasing my dress during my very first appointment, and I knew there was absolutely no dress that would beat mine. They measured me and ordered the size that would fit best (which I had almost no alterations done), and the dress arrived within a month of ordering. I recommend Love & Lace to all of my brides at work!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Morgan! You look so stunning. That dress was MADE for you. Thanks so much for the kind words - it means so much that you were happy with your time spent with us. Best wishes and thank you for the photos!
  • Ida

Ida · Married on 09/21/2019

So easy and so happy

I found my dress here on day 1 of wedding dress shopping. I went first to a store heavily advertised online and when I went to the store in person I was disappointed in quality for the $$$$. I went to Love & Lace as it was in the same hometown as my high school. I went with my mom to this small house off Main Street (their old location) and was very surprised and happy with how my fitting turned out. The stylist listened to what I wanted and the last dress I tried on was the dress I chose. The dress even was delivered earlier than expected. When I went to try it on at their new location (GORGEOUS!! and so cute!!! so much bigger too!) I was so happy with how everything turned out. It was almost too easy, you hear how people search forever for the perfect dress. I was very lucky that I found my dress on day 1 and very happy that I found it at this shop. You only get married once but I wish I had another occasion to shop for a wedding dress at Love and Lace, it was such a FUN experience. They will find your wedding dress.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much!! You rocked that dress!! And we're so happy that you enjoyed your time with us. That's what it's all about - best wishes on a happy forever and come by anytime!

Best

Michelle Bennett · Married on 09/21/2019

The best shop!

The ladies at love and lace are wonderful! I went in not really knowing what I wanted but gave some vague ideas to Kristen. Sure enough, the very first dress I tried on she picked out, and it ended up being the dress. I’m also plus size and it was nice to be able to try on sample dresses that fit me. I recommend them to everyone!!!

Sent on 10/15/2020

Christine Johnson · Married on 09/08/2019

Fantastic Experience

I could not have asked for a better experience.

I had been nervous about shopping and not having options in my size but Cindy had already told me that her shop was very inclusive and put me right at ease.

Kristin, my consultant, was fantastic. She listened to my ideas and understood my style instantly. I loved all the dresses she picked out but fell madly in love with my third option. She understood that I needed time think about everything, she wasn’t pushy at all.

I went to two other shops that day and realized that nothing came close to that dress or the customer service that Kristin provided me. So I was back the next day and bought my dream dress!

If you want a welcoming, knowledgeable, relaxing experience you need to go here!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for the review Christine! It was our pleasure helping you and we are happy that you are happy with your experience. Thank you for returning to be a Love & Lace Bride. We hope to see lots of photos!

Cindy & Kristin
  • Christine

Christine Johnson · Married on 09/08/2019

Dream Dress

The best staff and shop a girl could ask for. I booked an appointment and went in with just my mom. I was worried about going to a boutique because I thought the might only carry small sample sizes. That wasn’t the case with Love and Lace, they had plenty of options for me to try on, in a variety of styles so I could really start to see what type of dress I wanted. I ended up lucking out and being there during a sale so I selected a perfect dress off the rack for an AMAZING price. I was so happy to be able to work with such a wonderful local business for my wedding dress purchase.

Sent on 12/12/2019

Christine,
    You were an absolute pleasure to help! The gown was made for you and we love the hint of personality you gave it. Thanks so much for the kind review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us.

Hannah Devlin · Married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful Experience

I bought my dress from Love & Lace last October for my wedding last weekend. I cannot even begin to say how happy I am with my purchase! The ladies at the boutique put me at ease and really listened to what I was looking for in a dress. They were very patient with me and never made me feel pressured to make a decision. I am so happy with my dress and I truly felt beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hannah! Thanks so much for leaving a kind review! We are so grateful for your business and trust during your special event. We can't wait to see photos! Sending all our love ❤
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful dresses, wonderful staff!

Now that my wedding has passed (9/7/19), I was told about Love & Lace through a patient who's daughter got her wedding dress there. The stylists are so helpful and I ended up getting the first dress I tried on. I am so glad my stylist put me in this dress while she looked for what I said was my dream dress (long sleeves, lace, and beading... YIKES it would have swallowed my small frame). I bought my dress, a belt, and my veil from Love & Lace and even during their move to their new larger location, they kept in contact with me and let me know when things should be arriving. While my dress was new, I loved that they have consignment dress! If you are in need of a wedding dress and do not want to spend an arm and a leg, I cannot recommend them enough!!! The photos attached were taken by Le Moment Capturer!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Victoria Deitrick · Married on 07/19/2019

Happy Bride

They helped me find my dream dress.

Victoria,
    Thank you for taking a moment to leave a 5 star! We're thrilled to be able to help you find something special. Thank you for the support

• Samantha

Samantha · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing Experience

Shopping for my dress at Love and Lace was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. I was so nervous about shopping for a wedding dress: worried about indecisiveness, pressure, cost and self-esteem issues. I started my search at Love and Lace. It ended up being the first and only shop I visited. All those worries? They were unnecessary after my appointment at Love and Lace.

I met at the old location with Kristin. My mom and I were the only appointment at the salon, so we had the place to ourselves. Kristin was warm, kind, and welcoming. Kristin asked about my vision for a dress and I shared some pictures I’d saved on Pinterest. Then, she picked some dresses on the rack and she grabbed a couple. I ended up with 7 dresses to try on.

My second dress was Kristin’s pick. It was a dream. However, I was torn being the second dress and another dress. Kristin was so patient; she let me try on both dresses two extra times, helping me get in and out of the dresses. I never felt self-conscious around Kristin; she treated me like the most beautiful, special bride. She was willing to add veils and accessories to each dress to help me envision what I would look like on my wedding day. However, I knew that second dress was the right one…it’s like it was designed for me. I also got the veil Kristin suggested because it fit my champagne dress perfectly.
    As we went through payment and processing, Kristin was very transparent and upfront about the process. I could not believe how affordable that beautiful designer dress was! It was cheaper than David’s Bridal, yet incredible quality.

Later, I realized the dress Kristin picked was one of the Pinterest pictures I showed her at the beginning of the appointment! Done to the exact color!

For my entire two hour appointment, I never felt self-conscious, pressured, or indecisive. I felt supported and beautiful. Plus, I got a designer dress at the most incredible price. Thank you Kristin and Love & Lace for making this experience one I will treasure my entire life!

Sent on 08/24/2019

Sara · Married on 06/22/2019

Great deals! Beautiful dresses

I went during a sample sale and found my gown! I went in with an idea of what I wanted and some pictures and they found me a perfect match! It was a sample gown I purchased but it was at least half the cost of ordering that same gown! It was a little big but easily fixed by a seamstress they recommended! Loved my dress!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Kelli Albright · Married on 05/17/2019

Beautiful and Fun!

I absolutely loved my experience at Love and Lace! I heard of it through my cousin and knew when it was my time I would definitely be going back! The new location is gorgeous, all the girls working there are so sweet and helped me out A LOT! I loved having my closest family and friends there to help me say yes, it was nice and intimate. Shopping at Love and Lace and finding my dream dress was such a fun experience that I will never forget!

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Kelly, you have a special place in our heart. Thank you for the continued support and for the kind review. You looked beautiful in your dress and we are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us.

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/04/2019

The best staff ever :)

Highly recommended by a coworker, Love & Lace was the first [and only!] place I visited to look for and try on dresses. I didn't know what I wanted re: material, neckline, fit, etc., and was so overwhelmed that I didn't even pull dresses for myself—I left it up to the team! With only a Pinterest board to guide them, several amazing dresses were chosen and I fell in love with two—ultimately picking the one that felt most special. I mirror my coworker's sentiment when I say that the ladies here are incredibly knowledgeable and supportive, and I can't imagine having gone anywhere else!

[Photo: Barbara O Photography]

Sent on 06/19/2019

Megan · Married on 04/13/2019

Dream come true

Love and lace was exactly what I was looking for and exactly what I needed! Everyone knows the stress that comes with planning a wedding and the pressure to find the “perfect” gown. I went to a couple other bridal stores before love and lace and was feeling defeated and like I was just a commission check to those places. Love and lace listened carefully to what I visioned for myself and found me the PERFECT dress. Working with them was so comfortable and easy, and I felt that they truly cared about me and my wedding. I recommend them to everyone who is looking for a gown.

Megan,
    Thanks so much for the kind words! We are so happy that you were happy. You looked beautiful, effortless really. And we wish you all the happiness two hearts can handle.