Love, Jessica Handmade Invitations Reviews

42 | York, PA

42 Reviews for Love, Jessica Handmade Invitations

Katie · Married on 05/21/2011

My invitations turned out amazing!! They really set the tone for wedding!!! Jessica was a pleasure to work with, and it didn't take much time at all after planning the design to get the final product!

Sent on 06/16/2011

Susan · Married on 04/16/2011

The invitation is supposed to set the "tone" for the wedding...and it most certainly did for ours, thanks to Jessica!! I can't thank Jessica enough for the amazing job she did on our invitations, programs, menu cards, table numbers, and signature drink signs!! When we were receiving RSVP's to our wedding, guests were adding notes saying "It was the most beautiful invitation they have ever seen"! Even the priest wrote a compliment about the invitation! Jessica is wonderful to work with and is very efficiant. She would send examples of each product and revise it over & over again until it was PERFECT:) Those intricate details made a huge impact on the overall look & feel of our wedding. I would absolutely recommend Jessica to any bride who is looking for someone who will go above and beyond for them and exceed their expectations!

Sent on 05/26/2011

Ralph · Married on 10/16/2010

Jess's work proved to be one of the highlights of our wedding. Her invitations were amazing and we got calls and emails from guests complementing how nice the they were. Jess handled everything from table and name cards to designing a CD cover insert....we truly could not have had a better experience. We would highly recommend Love, Jessica to anyone looking for a very talented person at a great price.

Sent on 11/12/2010

Samantha · Married on 10/01/2010

Jessica was extremely nice to work with and anything that I needed, she helped me figure out. She would give me different ideas with the ideas that I had given her to make it more creative and beautiful looking. I loved all of the work that she did for our wedding, she made everything perfect.

Sent on 11/17/2010

Erin · Married on 08/21/2010

Jessica was so great to work with. We had a general idea of how we wanted our invitations to look, and she took our idea and came up with a beautiful design and layout for our invitations. We received so many compliments on our invitations, and I was so impressed with how wonderful they turned out. In my opinion, they were the most beautiful invitations I've ever seen, and I'm not just saying that because they were for my wedding! I highly recommend choosing Jessica for your invitations. I am sure you will be as impressed with the results as I was!

Sent on 09/28/2010

Shannon · Married on 08/14/2010

Jessica was a pleasure to work with. We were planning our wedding from out of state and communicated with her through email. She was able to answer any and all questions we had in a very timely manner. She understood exactly what we were looking for and came up with 3 beautiful designs for us to choose from. The design we chose was carried out through our invitations, programs, place cards, and thank you cards. We received so many compliments on all of it. Everything turned out amazing and better than we could have imagined.

Sent on 09/29/2010

Heather · Married on 07/31/2010

I would definitely recommend Love, Jessica. Our wedding invitations were absolutely gorgeous. I had so many compliments & some people who didn't want to mail back the response because they were so pretty. They were exactly what I wanted. Thanks Jessica!

Sent on 08/30/2010

Steph · Married on 07/24/2010

Jess helped to design basically my entire wedding. Her originality and detail in the save-the-dates, the invitations, programs, place cards, table numbers, and thank you cards goes above and beyond any vendor that I have met with. From the tiny gems on each card to the one of a kind design, Jess has the ability to make every bride's special day her own vision. I would recommend her to any bride that wants beautiful, handcrafted stationary and wants to work with someone so personable and efficient. Thanks for everything Jess, you made my wedding beautiful! Just like I pictured!

Sent on 09/13/2010
  • Y

Lauren · Married on 06/12/2010

Jessica is a wonderful talented graphic designer! She listens to what you want and gives you many awesome examples of what she can do as well as combining your personal ideas and specific touches! It's so nice to sit down and discuss things in person and be able to relax since planning a wedding is so stressful-her studio is amazing, you are able to see how she puts things together as well as previous invitations that she has done to give you ideas. We were going for a fun summery theme for our June 2010 wedding and wanted something outgoing but simple. We had colors in mind and had no trouble planning out the invitation theme. Our guests even loved the stationary and I had so many compliments on our colors which were orange & green! Please check out her website or call her for a consultation!

Sent on 07/12/2010

Liz · Married on 06/10/2010

What a sweetheart! I had such a great experience with Jessica. She took my extremely vague ideas and turned them into a funky, retro invite design that was exactly what I was looking for! Please, please do your invitations through her. The quality and the price are fantastic. Be sure to check out her site to see her work! http://www.lovejessica.com/

Sent on 11/16/2010

Kristin · Married on 05/23/2010

Jessica is an amazing graphic designer and I would highly recommend her is you are looking for wedding stationary that has a wow factor. Jessica is very easy to work with, and always organized and prompt with due dates. She is extremely flexible. I needed to make a last minute change to my save the date cards, and it was not a problem. Also, I made an error and did not order enough wedding invitations, and she had the additional invitations that I needed mailed to my house with in two weeks. She went above and beyond to make sure that everyone had their invitation on time, when I was the one who made the mistake.

When I first met with her I had some specific ideas of how I wanted my wedding invitations to look, and she took my ideas and concept to the next level. It was exactly what I had invisioned, only better. I like what she was doing so much that, I kept coming up with more projects for her. By my wedding day, she had produced save the dates, my wedding invitation (with a custom made map!), menu cards, a poster sized seating chart, programs, and stickers.

On my RVSP cards I had multiple little messages from my friends and family telling my how much they loved my stationary, and as wedding gifts I received from two different people customized framings of my invitations.

Sent on 07/08/2010

Krista · Married on 09/12/2009

Beautiful, creative invitations. She'll work with your theme. We received so many compliments on our invitations. It's the first thing people see throughout the wedding process - Make them great!

Sent on 02/03/2010

Rosemary · Married on 06/05/2009

Jessica, was very professional. she knew how to but things together (colors and Words) with a touch of my idea. It was ready in less than a week and it was made beautiful just the way I wanted. Thank you so much. every ones loves them and talk about them how cute there were!

Sent on 06/10/2009

Jaimie · Married on 10/03/2015

We loved working with Jessica and would do it again! We are very happy that we chose her to create our custom wedding invitations. She did a great good and was so patient when working with us through the design process. She was very quick to respond to any questions we had and willing to help in any way she could in order to find the perfect design for us! My only suggestion would be is to revise your invitations as many times as you can before printing. Thank you, Jessica!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Kim · Married on 09/08/2012

LOVE Jessica! My stationary vendor (Love, Jessica) and my florist ("E" Events and Wedding Floral Studio) are the two vendors that I would recommend to anyone anyday. You can pick your paper(s), your shape, your size, your font, your colors, your BLING, and you can get as creative with your invitations/stationary as you want. Jessica did my invites, place cards, table numbers, programs, and a Polish Traditions explanation thing for the tables so that people knew what was going on. She's super nice and you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 02/07/2013

Anne · Married on 05/21/2011

Jessica is very creative and a pleasure to work with. She helped create save the dates that were unique to our relationship. It was the perfect way to express ourselves and have some fun! For the invitations Jessica listened to our vision and designed an elegant and classic invitation that truly set the tone for our day. We coordinated all paper elements for the wedding around the invitations. They were the perfect finishing touch!
    I know my mom also enjoyed working with Jessica. She met with her a couple of times since I was planning from afar!

Sent on 08/30/2011

Sarah · Married on 09/18/2010

From the start, it was an absolute pleasure to work with Jessica. My fiance and I wanted to find invitations that really communicated our personalities and style, but we needed to work within a limited budget.

During our consultation, Jessica asked great questions and was able to capture the essence of my/my fiance's personalities and what we were hoping to communicate to our guests. When the initial proofs came back, I was amazed at how well she translated our consultation meeting into beautiful designs that represented the look and message we were going for. Once the invitations went out, our guests kept calling and telling us "these are the most beautiful invitations I've ever seen!" The response was awesome.

With all of the stress that can come with wedding planning, it was wonderful to have Jessica be dependable, trustworthy, and deliver such high-quality results. We'll be using her services again any time we need invitations or announcements with a really special touch.

Sent on 11/15/2010