Love, Jackie Wedding Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Janessa
    Janessa H. Married on 01/04/2020

Cherry On Top Of Our Day

Jackie did such a wonderful job for our winter wedding! She was so full of energy, and got along with everyone which made things so comfortable. This was one of the main reason we picked her as our photographer beyond her beautiful photos. She was detail-oriented, made sure we were on time, and went the extra-mile to be sure we were happy. Cherry on top of the best day ever!!
  • Leslie
    Leslie Married on 10/12/2019

Best. Photographer. Ever.

I can't say enough about Love, Jackie Wedding Photography! Jackie was awesome from start to finish. She was personable, detail oriented and really cared. She arrived early and ready to go. My family still talks about how great she was to have around on our special day not only as a photographer, but as a person! She helped us with our wedding day schedule, and gave us great advice on how to plan accordingly. She helped us above and beyond. We just received our picture and they were amazing! Highly recommend!
    Chrissy Married on 09/28/2019

Excellent Experience!

Jackie came highly recommended by a family friend, and when we first met her I could clearly see why! You could really tell she had a lot of passion around what she does as a photographer. She did our wedding this past Saturday, and she was incredible. It was a super stressful and amazing day (as you could imagine), and she was fantastic at keeping the mood light. She was so easy going, and had us, our family, and our wedding party laughing most of the day. She just blended right in! What was so great was that when I booked she kept in contact up until our date. She helped us with coordinating, and asked those important questions I wouldn't think to ask. She got to know me, and my husband's personality. All in which she took account and I sincerely appreciated it. I have already seen some preview photos and they have blown us out of the water. I actually cried because she captured -us-. I can't wait for the rest! I would highly recommend anyone to go to Jackie and her team. They were wonderful.
  • Sasha
    Sasha W. Married on 07/26/2019

Excellent Photographer Amazing Experience!!

We had the most amazing experience with Jackie on the day of our wedding!! She is extremely talented, and such a sweetheart. She got along with everyone (there was a lot of family to deal with!), and made sure to keep us on time and stress-free! I still have people asking about her. Highly recommended!!! You can tell she really loves what she does. Thank you Jackie!
  • Paige
    Paige L. Married on 07/20/2019

Hire this woman!! Great Photographer

Jackie was incredible from the first time we contacted her to the wedding day. It was a really hot day, and she powered through it with grace and a sense of humor! The wedding party as well we the family loved her, and she was fast and upbeat. She really cared that we were enjoying our day, and kept us on time so that we could. I would recommend this girl in a heartbeat! Our photos came out incredible!!!
    Katherine P. Married on 05/11/2019

Beyond 5 Stars!

If I could give more stars I would. This girl deserves the UNIVERSE. She was so sweet, and extremely kind. When she arrived, she came to the suite where Andrew and I were getting ready ( I was running late, of course ) and she poked her head in to introduce herself. She was totally calm and so understanding. She offered to get some snaps of us getting ready to go since we were running a little behind & I thought that was incredibly thoughtful especially because it wasn't planned. Throughout the entire day- Her demeanor and her ability to "ebb and flow" around the venue(s) with the crowd was amazing. SEVERAL of our family members inquired about her and "where ever did we find her?!" because of how well she worked with the space and our families. Jackie is the best. I would not recommend anyone else to newly engaged friends/ acquaintances. Andrew and I are not really the "pose-y photo" types-she encouraged the giggles and worked with us so well! It never felt at all like we were staging something or trying to force smiles. It was all WONDERFUL and EASY- There was so much joy captured, and I think for any bride on the most meaningful day in their lives (aside from child birth), that is pretty amazing.