Love is, Weddings Reviews

View more information

• Zihao
    Zihao Married on 09/10/2021

Dr.Rev Brian made our day

We held the wedding ceremony with Dr. Brian at the beautiful Sunset Cliff and had a great experience. His positive energy deeply affected both me and my wife and we had a very touching and emotionally rich ceremony. Dr. Brian is very professional yet personal at the same time. We would recommend having him as your officiant.

Love is, Weddings's reply:

I thank you for your kind words. It was a delight working with both you and Xinge. The depth of commitment you have for each other shows quite clearly in your photos.
    I wish you a long and joyous marriage that was started out in such a beautiful way.
    Ashley W. Married on 09/03/2021

Perfect! Highly recommend!!

Rev Brian is just amazing! His voice is so powerful and clear and he exudes love and care in each word he says. Our guests and coachman for our horse and carriage said his voice was like Disneyland because of just how powerful and clear he sounded and It fit our fairytale wedding just right. Highly recommend to anyone getting married! :)
    Luwei Married on 08/30/2021

Very responsible and experienced wedding officiant

Rev is an experienced wedding officiant who have created a great moment for me and my husband. He replied our email in time and arrived at our venue ahead of time to prepare for it. I highly recommend him. There's just nothing to worry about!
    Anastasiia M. Married on 08/07/2021

Excellent experience

Rev. Brian did awesome job, arrived on time, devoted time not only for our rehearsal and ceremony but also to talking to us and helping us practice our vows. It felt very secure and safe knowing that we will be pronounced husband and wife by him because we talked in advance and kept in touch before the wedding day, too. We are happy we chose him as our officiant, everything was perfect!

Love is, Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Anastasia. Working with you and Kyle was more like helping two friends get married. Each of you brings a warmth and charm to your relationship that will serve you well through the years.
    I wish you many, many years of wedded bliss.
    Natalie Married on 07/05/2021

Wonderful!

We are so grateful to have found reverend Brian. Besides his amazing voice and kind nature Rev Brian was so wonderful to work with! He made the whole process from beginning to end a breeze. I really appreciated that he took the time to hear our love story and made sure that he had everything just right for our big day. He really helped the whole process run smoothly during our rehearsal which was greatly appreciated. Thank you for helping us create a beautiful ceremony!

Love is, Weddings's reply:

I want to thank you for your kind words Natalie. You and Miguel were amazing; planning a wedding and moving homes at the same time! And thank you for introducing me to Story Corp. What a wonderful way for couples to archive their relationship!
    I wish you both many years of wedded bliss.
  • Ran
    Ran Married on 06/14/2021

Brian is great!

We had Brian as our wedding officiant-and we were super satisfied! The whole communication process was easy-he sent us a form so we just need to fill in everything he needs. He appeared at the place on time, and prepared everything well. We had great experience working with him. I would recommend Brian if you need an officiant.

Love is, Weddings's reply:

I certainly appreciate your kind words Ran. I stand in gratitude for your trust in creating a ceremony to fit the two of you. Joy, love, peace and harmony for your lives together!
    Mike E. Married on 06/12/2021

Great Officiant

Love Is, Weddings did a wonderful job officiating our wedding! He was personal, eloquent and experienced. He also has a very calming and smooth voice which would compliment any videos you may have of your ceremony. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, he was always quick to respond to any questions we had regarding the vows and the wedding certificate. Another thing we loved is how the 3 of us picked out our vows. He provides you with lots of examples and a sample flow of what is usually said. If you want to pick from his examples great! If you want to write your own great! We did a bit of both his examples, wrote some of our own additions and provided a prayer or 2 to include. Also, he is flexible on your religious preferences. Little religion, lots of religion or no religion included was never pressured. 10 out of 10 would recommend.
  • Mary
    Mary G. Married on 06/11/2021

Wonderful wedding officiant!

Reverend Brian was amazing and I'm so glad we were able to have him officiate for us. We had previously secured an officiant at the start of the covid pandemic but about 3 months out from our wedding, we could not get a hold of him. We reach out to reverend Brian and we were lucky enough that he was available for our wedding date! His wedding ceremony guide was perfect in helping us pick out what passages we wanted said at our ceremony and he was so helpful throughout the whole process. He was also nice enough to come to our rehearsal even though he had a ceremony later that evening to officiate. Our ceremony itself was absolutely lovely and Reverend Brian made it feel even more special. Thank you so much Reverend Brian for giving us the ceremony we had always hoped for!

Love is, Weddings's reply:

Mary, having the honor of being your Officiant was fantastic. I really enjoyed how you brought your wedding to life. I know the future is bright for both of you together. Please keep me in mind for a renewal inn ten years!
    Runqi S. Married on 06/09/2021

Awesome experience with Brian!

Brian is nice and professional! We had a great experience with him at Sunset Cliffs. Highly recommend!!!

Love is, Weddings's reply:

`Runqi, I thank you for your kind words. You and Lin were a pleasure to work with and I consider it my honor to have been part of your wedding. May you share many years of love, joy, prosperity and happiness together.
    Dawn B. Married on 06/02/2021

I was very nervous but it all turned out great!

We were so impressed! Rev Brian made our day very special and truly listened to how we wanted the wedding to be. I was very nervous to find someone online to marry us and truly felt blessed to have found Rev Brian. It couldn't have been any better!

Love is, Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Dawn, you attracted a beautiful group of friends to support you at your wedding. I would never have thought about the perfect location you chose. Thank you for the honor of being your Officiant.
  • Van
    Van Married on 05/27/2021

Wonderful Experience with Rev. Brian

We spoke with a couple of potential officiants, but once we spoke with Rev. Brian, we knew we had found the perfect officiant for us. Brian is laid back, but knowledgeable and friendly! It's like speaking to a friend. he sent us samples of readings, vows, etc. which helped us create our own.

His knowledge and calming presence took the stress out of our ceremony and made the entire process enjoyable. We highly recommend him and know you'll be so pleased with how the ceremony turns out. We did!!

Love is, Weddings's reply:

Van and Steve, you were a picture perfect couple. The grace and beauty you each exuded were like from a storybook! Thank you for the honor of being your Officiant, perhaps we can do a vow renewal in ten years or so!
    Jessica Married on 05/24/2021

Great Service

Brian did a wonderful job at my wedding, which took place at Villa de Amore in Temecula, CA. His professionalism was on point. His words were beautiful and his attention to detail was perfect, it was just what my husband and I were looking for. I will recommend Brian to all my friends and family for any future weddings. Thank you, Jessica

Love is, Weddings's reply:

Jessica, being part of your wedding was a true honor. The light that came off you and Alex during the ceremony was astounding. Have a long and wonderful life together.
    Roddel A. Married on 03/19/2021

Rev. Brian

We hired Rev. Brian as our officiant and he was great! He was very down to earth and easy to work with. He'll tailor your ceremony exactly how you want it. He was on time the day of the wedding and rehearsal. He did an amazing job with the ceremony. We're very happy that we had Rev. Brian marry us!

Love is, Weddings's reply:

Roddel and Sherilyn, you were a delight to work with. Your wedding was amazing and as a couple you are inspiring. Thank you for the honor of being your Officient.
  • F
    Fan Married on 02/16/2021

Great experience

We really glad and lucky Brian was there for our biggest moment. He is friendly, professional and really nice to talk to. We enjoyed the whole process starting from communication til the big day. Highly appreciate and recommend him!

Love is, Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. The love I saw in your eyes that afternoon is a good omen for a long and wonderful life together.
    Jacky Married on 02/12/2021

100 star vendor

I believe Brian is the best vendor! He so Kind、warm、 patient and wisdom,he gave us the happiest memories of our lives, If you still looking vendor he is the one

Love is, Weddings's reply:

Jacky, I thank you for your kind words. I truly enjoyed being of service to you and your beautiful bride❤️
    Amanda S. Married on 02/12/2021

111110000000/10

I wouldn’t of chose anyone else. Easily one of the nicest people i’ve ever met. I had a lot of stress during the planning process and Brian chose the perfect words to help ease the stress. He is patient, kind and so polite. He’s humble and the kind of person you want to know forever. Thank you Brian in every way of making our day perfect. you are AMAZING.

Love is, Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda. Working with you and Brant was a true pleasure. I am so happy the afternoon provided you with a perfect background for your cherished photos.
    And thank you again for helping me with this review system. You are my new champion!
  • Y
    Yuntao Z. Married on 01/06/2021

Amazing service and very professional

Brian was tremendously helpful and ensured we had an unforgettable experience. He made sure the communication was smooth, made the preparation process easy, provided plenty of options and vows to choose from, and gave a superb performance as the wedding officiant. We had the most amazing memory. Thank you and will definitely recommend you to others!

Love is, Weddings's reply:

Thank you both for a most amazing afternoon! I am happy you enjoyed the service. I would love to have a photo from the ceremony once your photographer returns them to you!
    Many blessings for a wonderful life together, your romance story is delightful.
    Dustin A. Married on 12/05/2020

Incredible Experience

Reverend Brian was a wonderful compliment to our wedding. He arrived on time and was a very good speaker. We had a small outdoor wedding and the people in the back had no problem hearing him.

I'd use him again in a heartbeat! Thanks again, Reverend!

Love is, Weddings's reply:

Thank you Dustin , I have a feeling that you and Trudi will be together for a long, long time! But do feel free to call when you want to do an anniversary ceremony, I would love to do that one for you!
    Mike Married on 11/07/2020

Thank you, Rev. Brian!

Very easy to work with. Communication was top notch and Rev. Dr. Brian is super friendly!

Love is, Weddings's reply:

Michael and Leanne, it was a pleasure helping you celebrate your wedding. I wish you both a long, healthy and happy life together.
    It’s All Love,
    Rev Brian
  • Elissa
    Elissa G. Married on 06/07/2020

Mrs. Garber

Rev was very accommodating! Beautiful and tranquil setting

Love is, Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Elissa. Helping you and Clint formalize your beautiful relationship was truly an honor.
  • Brianna
    Brianna Married on 04/12/2020

Brain was such a breath of calming energy

Brain , was definitely heaven sent . Wedding planning can be so stressful but every time I spoke with Brian he had a way slowing me down and putting a smile on my face. His energy is very grounding. In conclusion, His patience and love for what his does shines through, and he was a treat to work with .

Love is, Weddings's reply:

Brianna, it was such a pleasure working with you and Danny. Your dedication to working together for an amazing wedding was inspiring. That I made such a contribution to your planning days fils my heart. Much joy and love to you and your family.
  • Gary
    Gary H. Married on 11/15/2019

Excellent service

I would definitely recommend hiring rev Brian, he was very personable and friendly.
    Jeannie Married on 10/04/2019

Wonderful Officiant for Our Wedding!

Rev Brian was absolutely wonderful to work with for our wedding! We are so happy that he officiated our marriage. He helped us create our perfect ceremony that was tailored to us to make it extra special. He was always quick to respond to emails and answered our questions thoroughly! Our guests all loved him too. We feel truly lucky that he was part of our special day!
  • Hillary
    Hillary G. Married on 09/21/2019

Great experience!

Working with Brian was a breeze from start to finish. He provided helpful advice as we customized our ceremony and was flexible with making changes right up until the last minute. Brian is prompt and has a kind, warm voice and energy. Thank you Brian!
  • Y
    Yessica Married on 01/13/2019

Amazing Officiant

You made our ceremony so special. We thank you for being a part of this day we could not have picked a better officiant.

Love is, Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Creating your ceremony with you was a true delight. May you have many,many years of bliss, joy and prosperity together.