89 Reviews for Love 'n Fresh Flowers

Non-Floral (4)
Venue Visit (3)
Chuppah Decor (3)
Flower Crowns (1)

The flowers provided by Love n' Fresh Flowers were breathtaking. We loved each piece including bouquets, boutonnières, corsages, centerpieces, and many other floral displays for our cake table and around the venue (post attachments, steps, etc....) The flowers were the perfect colors, arrangements unique, and the attention to detail did not go unnoticed. Jennie and team did a fabulous job- we couldn't have asked for more!

Photos
Profile Picture m, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We used Love ‘n Fresh Flowers for our September wedding and WOW! Jennie and her team are absolutely amazing! Right from the start I knew I could trust Jennie with making our vision a reality. She is extremely thorough with explaining everything and very responsive with any questions I had. The day of our wedding we where totally blown away with what she and her team put together! All our guests where raving about how beautiful all the flowers where and it truly was the highlight of our wedding. It was such a pleasure working with love ‘n fresh, We tell everyone about them. Thank you Jennie for making our day so special! We love you guys!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jennifer & Jennie at Love 'n Fresh Flowers were wonderful to work with! Warm, patient, and flexible throughout the whole process. We opted for their à la carte option and were so pleased with the result. Thank you both!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Both the results and time working with Love 'n Fresh Flowers were beyond awesome. I loved their approach and especially their use of all local flowers. The design work is truly insane! They are artists and the finished produced is amazing! Loved working with LnFF and would highly, highly recommend to anyone. They are also incredibly nice people. :)

Profile Picture Kathryn, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Love n Fresh did all the flowers for my wedding on July 29th 2017. I cannot praise them enough. They were incredibly nice, reassuring, and attentive throughout the entire planning process. At the initial consult, I was able to describe what I envisioned for my wedding, and they took the time to answer any questions I had and show me lots of different options. I contacted Love n Fresh multiple times over the months leading up to my wedding, either with questions or to add/change my floral requests. They were always very attentive and answered emails right away, and they accomodated all my requests enthusiastically. The week of my wedding, they contacted me to go over the floral plan one last time to make sure everything was absolutely perfect. All the florals turned out amazing, and I could not be happier. What is so great about Love n Fresh, in addition to their amazing customer service, is that the florals for each wedding are totally unique which makes them even more special. My floras reflected my wedding and what we envisioned for the day perfectly, and I got so many compliments on how beautiful everything was. Love n Fresh took care of delivering the flowers and setting everything up, which made things so easy and allowed me to focus on my friends and family and not the wedding set-up on the day of. I highly recommend Love n Fresh to any bride looking for an amazing, special, and unique florist. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Chloe, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Chuppah Decor, Non-Floral

Love 'n Fresh Flowers made my floral dreams come true for our wedding. Booking with them will be one of the most important and wisest choices you'll make for your wedding (after your fiance I suppose). I was sold since the first moment we met Jennie. Not only is she amazing at her job, but she and her team at Love 'n Fresh are exceptionally talented. We came to her with vague ideas and no decisions about specific colors, and she kindly gently figured out exactly what we wanted but had been unable to articulate. The bridal bouquet was absolutely stunning, and I wish I could carry it with me all the days of my life. Every arrangement was customized to our size and budget needs, and they were so flexible with changes and additions made to our order leading up to the big day. They even handled a family issue over flowers which never should have been a part of their job at all with total professionalism and grace. We were so honored and thrilled to have their remarkable, locally-grown (from seed!!) flowers at our wedding. I will be bragging about them for years to come. I miss their arrangements so much that I'm planning to become a flower farm CSA member next summer, just to have a bit of their floral magic in my life again. Thank you so very much for everything, Love 'n Fresh. We feel so fortunate! It was an honor and a joy to work with you, and you made our wedding even more beautiful than we could have ever dreamed.

Profile Picture Emily, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Love N Fresh made all my wedding dreams come true! My husband and I really love Philadelphia and wanted to keep our wedding planning all local - to top things off, Jennie grows all of her own flowers in the city of Philadelphia - how crazy is that! We first met Jennie after attending one of her summer soirees and knew that we wanted her to be a part of our special day. Jennie met with us a few times to make sure that our visions were aligned. She even worked with us to try to fit everything I wanted, as elaborate as it all was, within our budget! Jennie and her team were such a dream to work with - I truly felt as though I was getting married in a beautiful garden. We are SO grateful to Jennie and her team - definitely the best in Philadelphia!!

Profile Picture Heidi, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

I had a excellent experience working with Love 'n Fresh Flowers for my wedding. At the outset, Jennie took the time to get to know about us as a couple and our vision for the day. She really invested in our vision and was also so helpful throughout the planning process. We were so thrilled to see our beautiful flowers and details at the wedding -- she fully executed our vision and exceeded our expectations! Jennie and her team were incredible to work with from start to finish. I highly recommend Love 'n Fresh Flowers!

Profile Picture Allie, 5/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We used love n fresh flowers for our May wedding and I couldn't have been more pleased with working with Jennie and her crew! From day one 1 felt like Jennie was the perfect floral vendor for me. She saw my vision and perfected it! Everyone raved about all the little details she added to our beautiful wedding

Profile Picture Jackie, 5/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers at our wedding were absolutely gorgeous. Jenny and Jennifer worked closely and thoughtfully with us to get to exactly what we were hoping for, and set everything up beautifully. The colors were incredible, and we loved all of the arrangements. We initially chose Love n' Fresh because of their values -- we were thrilled to work with a local (woman owned and run!) business that grows their own flowers right in Philadelphia. Jennifer, the office manager, went back and forth with us by email many, many times -- she is so responsive and helpful. Overall, Love n' Fresh took great care of us and helped make our wedding look exactly as we wanted. You won't regret working with them!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I wasn't terribly excited about flowers before the wedding, but these flowers ended up being one of the most delightful elements of the whole thing. I ordered my bouquet and flowers for my husband and our parents, as well as cake flowers and two large arrangements, al la carte. I also got bulk flowers that we put on the tables. Having the professionally done flowers was wonderful—I'm certainly glad that I didn't have to make my own bouquet. But the bulk flowers were perfect for the table arrangements as I didn't want anything too complicated and wanted to save money. The only briefly stressful thing was that not 100 percent of the bulk flowers opened in time. We were keeping them in a pitch dark basement. But we turned out to have plenty. I love that the flowers are grown locally.

Profile Picture Kate, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I was so happy with Love 'n Fresh Flowers! The flowers at my wedding were gorgeous and exactly what I wanted. I had every confidence during the process that Jennie and her team would produce beautiful arrangements and they did not disappoint.

Profile Picture Alexis, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Love 'n Fresh Flowers truly made our May 2017 wedding exceptional; I do not believe our day would have been the same without them. Jennie Love's mission and design philosophy so closely paired alongside our vendor team and with our own values. From the start, I knew her organically-managed urban flower farm was the right fit for us - I just didn't know how easy it was going to be to plan and execute a design-forward vision for our out-of-state wedding.
Along the way, my husband and I were SO impressed with the professionalism and enthusiasm of Jennie and Jennifer (the lovely Office Coordinator). What? The owner of a 200-acre business has time to warmly chat with me remotely about the intricacies of my vision and (even after I changed my mind) turn our venue into a herbaceous dream space?!
We were married at Power Plant Productions and Love 'N Fresh Flowers transformed the customizable space with gorgeous light seasonal blooms, unique and wild flowers, a modern asymmetrical ceremony arch, beautiful and lush garlands of greenery, and exciting elements of intrigue (ones you would expect, like herbs and succulents, and ones no one expected like pods and full-sized artichokes!) that STILL have our guests raving. Their decor rentals, like brass candlestick holders and clear apothecary bottles, saved me so much money and DIY sourcing stress.
My bridesmaids wore Jennie's famous fresh flower necklaces in lieu of bouquets and that is a decision I would make over and over again if I could. It was the unique details here that helped to convey our personalities to our guests.
We cannot wait to move to Philadelphia in the next few years and join Jennie's flower CSA! We can't ever thank them enough for their great work.

Profile Picture Joanna, 5/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My experience with Jennie Love and her crew at Love 'n Fresh Flowers was exceptional! They provided breathtaking arrangements for our early March 2017 wedding at the Horticulture Center. From start to finish, Jennie understood my vision of capturing the colors of a late winter sky, and incorporated gorgeous blooms in dusty blues, greens, and pale oranges, pinks, and yellows that she grew herself. She is a truly talented florist and gardener. As a lover of local agriculture, I was attracted to Love 'n Fresh due to their unique style of creating wedding flowers from seed to centerpiece, and was not disappointed! I loved how freely the blooms were arranged, and how they captured the essence of our wedding and my love for flowers. My bridal bouquet was incredible, and the bouquets for my bridesmaids were a perfect match for their slate blue dresses (seriously- they looked STUNNING walking down the aisle with those blooms). The reception flowers were equally beautiful, and enhanced the natural elements of the Hort Center. Our guests were gushing! The head table was exquisite, and looks awesome in our photos and video. Not to mention, the boutonnieres were so cool! One of our guests took a picture and asked her florist to do the same style for her wedding next year. Aside from their beautiful work, Jennie and Jennifer (the Office Coordinator) were professional, timely, and very attentive to my needs, which was much appreciated especially as a long-distance bride! I would highly recommend them! You will not regret it!!!

Profile Picture Lizzie, 3/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Love 'n Fresh Flowers was recommended by our vendor for our wedding, and we set up a meeting with Jennie. Our meeting with Jennie was fantastic - we explained our vision and she knew exactly what we wanted. We did the A La Carte service as it best fit our needs. Throughout the entire process, Jennifer and Jennie were fabulous to work with; they were responsive and accommodating. When we had a scheduling issue for the flower pick up, Jennifer made sure we had a resolution that best fit both of our needs.

The flowers and garland we had on the day were beautiful, fresh, and exactly what we had hoped for. We couldn't have asked for anything better and they are worth every penny. They fit with our venue perfectly and they really made our wedding day extra special. We definitely recommend Love 'n Fresh Flowers and hope to work with them again in the future.

Profile Picture Jenna, 10/28/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Non-Floral

Beautiful, unique flowers. If you're looking for roses in December, this isn't your vendor. Their focus on local, seasonal blooms and greens is just what we wanted. Jennie and her team took really good care of us and created special arrangements that matched our style and made our day so beautiful.

Profile Picture User7423811, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jenni and team were so helpful in answering every single question I had as a bride planning long distance. The team was very quick to respond via email and phone. After only 10 mins of of browsing their instagram and website I knew they were the ones for me! The day of the wedding we were completely blown away with the arrangements they created for us. The bouquets completely surpassed our expectations and were completely perfect. Our wedding guests complimented them the whole night. We plan on using love 'n fresh flowers for all our future flower needs. They added such a special touch to our wedding day and we will never forget them! (I am still smiling ear to ear)

Profile Picture Mallory, 10/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The Love 'n Fresh Flower team is absolutely wonderful! They made our dreams come true with our floral decorations! They were so flexible and willing to work with us to make sure that we got EXACTLY what we wanted. They are a little on the pricer side, however it is worth every penny! Their responsiveness is excellent- they responded within 24 hours, always. They arrived to the venue right on time, and their follow up after the wedding has been amazing. You can tell that the ladies really care about what they do, and they make sure that your dreams for your wedding become a reality. I want to plan a giant party just as an excuse to work with them again!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jennie and her team just...GET it. I don't know how else to say it! I was planning our Philly wedding from across the country, and after a few lackluster phone consultations with some ho-hum florists, I talked to Jennie. It felt like talking to a girlfriend! She immediately understood that even though our venue (Union League) was classic, my fiance and I were throwing a wedding that was anything but, and our flowers reflected a refined, yet eclectic elegance. Our flowers were INCREDIBLE and the team was awesome. Seriously, you should book Love 'N Fresh for your wedding ASAP before someone else snaps them up ;)

Profile Picture Madison, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Jennie and her team provided the flowers and decor for my October 2016 wedding at the Please Touch Museum. They are on the list of the museum's 'preferred vendors.' When I initially met with Jennie, I was a little nervous to tell her, "I don't really love flowers and I'm not really sure what I want!" She assured me that the understood and would help me to put words to my ideas and vision for the big day. After this meeting, I felt that she just "got" it, and she seemed genuinely excited about the plan that we had created and the feel that I was going for. By the end of that hour-long meeting, I was excited about flowers!
The Please Touch Museum is a very grand building with lots of marble and intricate architecture. However, this bride wanted this incredible space to also feel like a soft, romantic affair. Jennie was able to provide the perfect balance! We had so many compliments on the centerpieces, arch for the ceremony, bouquets, and most of all, MY bouquet. It was incredible and I wanted to carry it with me all night :) My suggestion would be to give ideas and a vision, but to allow Jennie to use her creative freedom to provide something absolutely perfect for your big day! Couldn't have been happier and I highly recommend Love 'n Fresh!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/1/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

If you are looking to have to most beautiful flowers, coupled with above and beyond customer service-look no further! I knew from the moment we met Jennie that she was the one for us! Not only are her creations gorgeous and unique, but you can truly see the love and time she puts into each piece. Who else will grow and nurture flowers just for you? When someone is passionate and excited about what they do it comes through in every aspect of their work-which is Jennie to a T! Not only is Jennie fantastic at what she does, but you could really not meet a nicer, more lovely lady. This also goes for the team that she surrounds herself with. I cannot tell you how many emails I sent to her colleague Jennifer-who was always quick to respond with a thoughtful email answering my questions and calming my nerves. I was quite simply blown away with the creations for my wedding day, they were even more beautiful than I had imagined. I could go on and on about how many compliments I received, how my mother is still gushing about her flower necklace, or how my flower girls looked perfect in their crowns. From one bride to another-book Jennie and Love'n Fresh and you will be so glad you did!

Profile Picture Liz, 9/24/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Look no further. Love 'n Fresh does a fantastic job. The level of creativity and quality of the flowers is so superior. In addition, they will transform your vision into reality. There is no limit to their creativity and positive outlook. I highly recommend Love 'n Fresh.

Profile Picture Barbara, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
4.7

While the full-service package was expensive, it was worth it to have them bring and arrange the flowers, and then take them away at the end of the night. The flowers were also lovely and really enhanced the environment at our wedding! Also, everyone who works with Jenny was very responsive and kind. Thanks!

Profile Picture Cara, 9/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I don't know what else to tell you other than Jennie and her team are hands down the best I've ever seen! Jennie was so easy to work with, so professional, and just unbelievably amazing. She took our vision and seriously made it into something more beautiful than even we could have imagined. If you want your wedding to be one of a kind and have everything pulled together with an expert eye and vision, then Love n Fresh Flowers is the only choice for you. To top it all off, Jennie grows almost all of her own flowers and uses whatever is in season to make your day magical. I honestly couldn't recommend her more!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

We went with their DIY Bride service which allowed us to have gorgeous flowers at great value! The flowers we selected and received were fresh and gorgeous. We loved that they were locally grown and we found the CSA type system of investing and selecting flowers interesting. I will say that DIYing florals including bouquets, corsages and boutiniers for a 160 person wedding but Love n' Fresh Florist Services were way out of our budget. It was no easy task and it truly took the 8 hours Love n' Fresh warns you about but it made for a really fun project that brought all the women in my family together to work on it and the results were unique and beautiful!

Profile Picture User7008411, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews