Love for Details Reviews

11 | San Juan, PR

11 Reviews for Love for Details

Julie V. · Married on 02/24/2020

wow renewal after 10 years

We had to plan the symbolic wedding in only 15days and thanks to Elsie it was awesome

Sent on 02/25/2020

Love for Details's reply:

Thank you Julie and Nicolas for giving me the opportunity to be part of this special occasion for your family. Your kids are amazing!!! Thank you for choosing our island for this important event in your marriage.

Lorena L. · Married on 12/20/2019

Best wedding planner ever

Love for details made my dream wedding come true. I would not have been able to plan a wedding in Puerto Rico while leaving in New York without Elsie. From start to finish she was on point with every little detail. She made sure to keep my anxiety at rest, was so understanding and patient. She worked wonderfully with the vendors and made our destination wedding with guests from two completely different cultures Latin and Persian just perfect. We never thought my own wedding would exceed our expectations. Love for details went so above and beyond that I only had to travel once to Puerto Rico in one year of planning. A lot of this had to do with Elsie’s exquisite taste which made everything come out so beautiful. Nima and me feel blessed to have found the best wedding planner that made our special day so fun, dreamy and beautiful from beginning to finish. On our wedding day we had no worries and had the time of our lives. Welcome bags for our guests, rehearsal dinner, church ceremony, persian ceremony, cocktail, reception, and batucada were full of beautiful details that expressed out love for each other and made our guests feel so welcomed and excited. All our guests are so happy and have told us it has been the best wedding they have been to.

Sent on 12/19/2019

Love for Details's reply:

Thanks you Lorena for your amazing words!! It was a honor to work with you and Nima the past year planning this dream wedding full of details. We are so glad that everyone had a blast and enjoy our beautiful island.

Laura R. · Married on 12/14/2019

Excellent, Elsie was always available to answer my questions and to help me in this process

Love for details did everything possible to make our wedding to be so special, unique, fun and relax. Everything was just perfect!

Sent on 12/23/2019

Love for Details's reply:

Thank you Laura! It was a unique wedding as you and Jorge wanted to be. We had lots of fun in Vieques!
  • Nicole

Nicole M. · Married on 06/02/2019

Exceeded Expectations!!

On June 2, I married the love of my life in a magical, perfect place. Without Elsie's help, this would not have been possible. In less than 3 months we coordinated the wedding, and without Elsie's support it would have been a disaster. Her love for every detail makes everything look perfect. The cake was delicious, we loved the photographer and the DJ was spectacular. My family and friends enjoyed the wedding from the beginning to end, even though it was Sunday. There was just magical atmosphere impossible to forget! I get goosebumps every time I talk about it!!!

Elsie, THANK YOU !! The guests had a great time, everyone had something to say about your attention and the beautiful decoration. Literally EVERYONE danced. The day was perfect thanks to you. I was sure it would be SPECTACULAR but everything exceeded our expectations. It was better than we dreamed !! I definitely need you for ALL our family events. 💕

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Q

Quyen C. · Married on 05/18/2019

Elsie made my experience memorable..

Elsie has a knack for details and she had such a wonderful outlook and positive energy about it. She made the whole process seamless to where I could just relax. She made excellent recommendations that made my wedding experience so memorable, ie the violinist! She answered all my questions through whatsapp/email. At first I was apprehensive of booking a planner that I have never met or venue I had never seen but she made me feel so comfortable and that made me feel she was trustworthy. She was on time with all contracts and reminded me of the simplist details! The wedding was a hit, my guest were impressed and her professionalism to get things done the way I wanted it was superb! I got lucky with Elsie and I will always remember her smiling face every time I think of my wedding day. I highly recommend her if you are seeking a Puerto Rican destination wedding! To her I am so grateful and appreciative! :)

Sent on 05/22/2019

Love for Details's reply:

Quyen thank you for your review. It was a honor to be part of your special day. Thank you for choosing our island for your wedding day. I am glad that Ruben and you had an amazing destination wedding!
  • Bianca

Bianca T. · Married on 05/11/2019

Great Expirience!

I hired Elsie to assist me in the planning of my wedding with only three months in advance. I could not think of a better person to help me during this. All her recommendations were flawless and I have the most wonderful day! I also hired her to prepare the decorations for the venue and they were absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! Elsie is extremely responsive and professional. I could not think of a better person to hire.

Sent on 05/27/2019

Love for Details's reply:

Thank you Bianca for your review. We made an amazing team, you follow all my recommendations and we made it happen! I am so happy that you had a gorgeous wedding.
  • Camelia

Camelia · Married on 02/16/2019

Best planner ever!!

Couldn’t have imagined anything better! Everything went as planned in a timely, organized and loving manner!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Love for Details's reply:

Thank you very much! It was an honor to be a part of your wedding day! I wish you and José the best, you are an amazing couple 💕

Rossana · Married on 11/24/2018

The best wedding planner

Elsie Torres, from Love for Details, is THE BEST wedding planner in the world. I cannot overstate what a wonderful professional and beautiful human being she is. Thanks to Elsie, my wedding day was beyond what I dreamed of. If you want a wedding planner that’s helpful from beggining to end, that treats you like family, and that handles your wedding day with great leadership, organization and love, please hire Elsie and her team from Love for Details. Elsie, from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU.

Sent on 02/12/2019

Love for Details's reply:

Thank you for you kind words! You guys are amazing persons, we hope the best! Thanks for choosing us on your very special day.

Camilla · Married on 05/17/2018

We hired Elsie for partial coordination (2 months before the wedding), she was very responsive, no matter what time I would text/call/email her. She listened to my wants and needs and was able to coordinate the day of smoothly...she took care of everything and made sure I enjoyed my day without stress. Elsie was very charismatic with my family, wedding party and my husband's family, she made me feel secure and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Love for Details's reply:

Thank you very much for the review. It was a pleasure for us to be part of this special day, we are so happy that you had an amazing wedding.

Maria · Married on 05/05/2018

If you need wedding coordination (or any other event), you should consider Elsie and her team from Love for Details. Not saying this just because. I’m actually taking time to write this review, because after hiring them for our wedding, they deserve no less. I hired Elsie after seeing her work at my brother’s wedding, and she definitely exceeded our expectations. She was willing to go above and beyond her duties and I can’t thank her and her team enough for making our wedding a dream come true (even when we were living in mainland USA). She took care of everything in PR, which lifted some weight/stress off our shoulders. So, if you’re living abroad..don’t worry! Elsie can handle it. Elsie even volunteered to help us with some flower arrangements, which turned out PERFECT ❤️ We really appreciate all the help and support we received from Elsie and her team. Thank you!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Love for Details's reply:

Thank you Maria and Brian for us was an honor to be part of this special day!

Angelee · Married on 04/22/2017

"Love For Details" perfectly describes Elsie and Irma's coordinated events. Angel & I got married at the Vanderbilt Hotel on April 8th and we are forever thankful we chose 'Love For Details' to coordinate our wedding. From the first moment we spoke to them until the moment we went up to our room after the wedding reception, Love For Details was with us and had every second planned to perfection, and when I mean everything, I mean EVERY SINGLE DETAIL. They are super sweet, extra responsible, creative, understanding, experienced, and full of professionalism. They have plan A, B, and C. Dedicated to their passions, energetic, and very understanding when it comes to seeking and carrying out the couple's vision for their wedding. 100% recommended for weddings or any event!

Sent on 09/12/2017