love blooms Reviews

love blooms 5
love blooms 6
love blooms 7

Renee · Married on 09/22/2013

I got amazingly beautiful flowers at an affordable price (thousands less than quotes from other local florists). We met in person twice to discuss and finalize my floral plans, and send numerous emails back and forth. She always let me know of ways to further decrease costs for various floral arrangements, which I really appreciated. The value and quality of her services are the best in the area by far.

Sent on 10/03/2013

J · Married on 05/24/2014

Emily discussed style with me until we had something that matched our style and fit within our budget.

Sent on 08/25/2014

Emily was super easy to work with! Her arrangements and garlands were magnificent, and made my reception setting a magical, romantic experience!

Sent on 05/31/2016

3.5

I really liked Emily and appreciated how she helped me find creative ways to make the most of my limited floral budget (for example, she proposed reusing my bridesmaid bouquets as centerpieces at our reception to cut down on costs.) She was very affordable compared to the other florists I looked at; the flowers were very nice, so I don’t know what would have been different if I’d hired a more expensive florist. She always responded to my e-mails, but it usually took a couple of days. Nothing related to flowers was ever urgent, so I didn’t mind this… but just something to keep in mind. I'd definitely recommend her to any of my friends.

Sent on 08/31/2015