love blooms Reviews

love blooms 5
love blooms 6
love blooms 7

Neely · Married on 06/08/2014

Emily at Love Blooms was amazing! She was such a calm person to work with and was extremely reasonable, flexible, professional, and realistic about what flowers would work, what would look good, what was over the top, and what was necessary. We decided to go with a pretty minimal floral look for the wedding using submerged flower elements and Emily was willing to make arrangements that could be used for both the ceremony and reception which made me feel better about wasting fewer flowers and also kept us on budget. She was early delivering the bouquets to the hotel and was very generous and flexible about returning rented vases within a reasonable time frame telling us not to worry about it the day after the wedding (phew!). I would absolutely recommend Emily to anyone that is looking for extremely reasonably priced and beautiful wedding flowers.

Sent on 06/11/2014
  • beth

beth · Married on 06/07/2014

Emily was amazing. She was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. We were able to create the flowers of my dreams within my budget. Her flowers were gorgeous, even other wedding vendors have commented that it was the most beautiful bouquet they had ever seen. I feel I got the best possible value from Love Blooms here, and I couldn't have wanted anything to be different, it was perfect! I brought my bouquet with me to Rome because I couldn't part with it!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Emily did a wonderful job for my wedding last weekend. The flowers were even more beautiful than I imagined. She spent the past 8 or nine months e-mailing with me back and forth to get an idea of exactly what I wanted for my table flowers, chair flowers and chuppah decorations. We loved how it turned out! I highly recommend working with Emily.

Sent on 06/03/2014
  • I

Ilona · Married on 05/17/2014

We were thrilled with Emily's services for our wedding. Flowers were lower on the priority list, and neither of us were sure of what we wanted. We also had a strict budget that we wanted to keep to, which other florists did not. When we met with Emily, she was really easygoing and respectful of our needs and priorities, and with some help from Pinterest, made excellent suggestions for my bouquet, our centerpieces, etc. I felt like we could really rely and trust that she was going to create beautiful arrangements that aligned with our budget, which was reassuring. We ended up throwing her a curveball at the end when we decided to use succulents for our escort cards, and she pulled through with flying colors. In the end , we could not have been happier with how everything ended up. I'd highly recommend Emily, especially for the budget-conscious.

Sent on 06/13/2014

Jenn · Married on 04/12/2014

Working with Emily was a DREAM. Finding a florist that would work within my budget was difficult and once I met Emily, my stresses about the budget were gone. She made the wedding look beautiful, gave good ideas for things we could do, worked to create bouquets that I loved, and was incredibly knowledgable about flowers in general. She was timely, and I couldn't have been happier with the flowers that we used for bouquets and bouts and our centerpieces. I HIGHLY recommend Emily (and have to several of my friends getting married already). Book her while you can! She's great!

Sent on 04/22/2014
  • Lynn L

Lynn · Married on 10/19/2013

Emily is one of the best investment that we made for our wedding. From the moment we met, the meetings and discussions in between with planning, and the final execution, she was sensational! All of my flower ideas for the wedding, she executed without any issues and gave recommendation when she thinks I'm going beyond my budget. My fiance loves her because she kept us in our budget while I tend to go beyond!!! :-) I love how gorgeous the bouquets, boutonniere and the reception room looked! I would have no problem recommending her for all weddings and special events, because I know she will simply strive for nothing but the best and perfection!

Thank you for making our wedding a spectacular event!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Allison · Married on 10/13/2013

Emily is a pleasure to work with and a visionary when it comes to flowers. She truly loves what she does and it shows in her work. She made my wedding reception beautiful. People were taking pictures of the flowers at my reception and posting them on facebook, that says something. Also, she is GREAT with varying opinions! My Mom and I had very different ideas about what the bouquets and centerpieces should look like. Emily's design made both of us happy.
    HER EYE FOR COLOR IS AMAZING. She picked a rose that matched my bridesmaids dresses PERFECTLY. My bridal bouquet was exquisite and elegant and held up great all day.
    Emily pays attention to detail, gives you good guidance on what makes sense and balances that with what is reasonable, both in price and how it will ultimately look. Plus, the flowers lasted for over a week!
    I couldn't be happier! Thank you Love Blooms!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Kara · Married on 09/07/2013

I highly recommend Loveblooms to anyone in need of a florist! Emily went above and beyond creating beautiful bouquets and centerpieces for our wedding day. They made such an impact at our ceremony and reception site! She incorporated personal touches that made our wedding day complete! Best of all, she was a pleasure to work with and I do not think your floral budget could be better spent than with Loveblooms!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Kelly · Married on 08/17/2013

Emily with Loveblooms was fantastic! I had a lot of meetings with florists, but Emily was by far my favorite and had the most reasonable cost. She understood the type of floral theme I was going for, since apparently it's difficult to do sunflowers elegantly...but she pulled it off!

The flowers were absolutely stunning and extremely fresh. The centerpieces lasted for about a week after the wedding.

If you're looking for a talented floral artist, who has a great personality and a passion to make your flowers absolutely perfect for your wedding day without breaking your budget, you have to use Loveblooms!

Sent on 09/21/2013

Holly · Married on 08/03/2013

Emily was great to work with and, most importantly, the flowers were beautiful.

Sent on 08/23/2013

Elena · Married on 07/13/2013

Everything Emily did was absolutely gorgeous. She exceeded my expectations. We met in person, but did most of our communication via email and pictures...she is very responsive to suggestions / ideas and worked with me to make everything fit the theme / mood that I wanted to convey.

Sent on 08/01/2013

Everything was absolutely gorgeous. Emily exceeded my expectations on every front. She is easy to work with and responsive to suggestions. I could not be more pleased.

Sent on 08/02/2013

Kristin · Married on 06/07/2013

Emily was fantastic! She was very responsive and easy to work with. I love her creativity. She has a special talent for listening to your ideas and turning them into something beautiful. She did a wonderful job of capturing exactly what I wanted for my wedding day. She delivered everything on-time and stayed to make sure that it was perfect (even after the venue attempted to send her away early). She is knowledgeable, creative, professional and is reasonably priced. What more can you ask for?!! 5-stars!

Sent on 05/07/2014

Lyndsey · Married on 04/20/2013

I loved every single minute of working with Love Blooms Here. I honestly do not have one complaint. Emily was amazing. The flowers turned out even better than I imagined! For the number of tables I had, the price was really wonderful. I am eternally greatful to Emily and her amazing vision for making my day all that much better.

Sent on 07/08/2013

Emily was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was very responsive and flexible. And I couldn't have been happier with the way everything turned out! She made great suggestions for me along the way and we got so many compliments on the flowers and centerpieces!

Sent on 11/28/2012

I was not the bride for this wedding, rather I was the "Day Of" coordinator for a friend of mine. I am an event planner by trade, so I have used various vendors both locally in DC and out of state, and I must say, Emily was fantastic to work with. The arrangements were a perfect compliment to the theme of the wedding, but what impressed me most was Emily's standard of service. There were a few unexpected complications during the dinner set up, and Emily stayed to assist, which was far exceeded her duties. She cares about the bride and her craft very much, and it shows. If you are looking for all-around quality, this florist is exceptional.

Sent on 10/14/2012
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/02/2012

I can't say enough about Loveblooms! Emily is amazing--patient, responsive and talented. I showed her a million photos from pinterest that had nothing in common and she helped me find a common theme for my bouquets, boutonnieres and centerpieces. When I added junior bridesmaids at the last minute she was totally flexible. Her prices were incredibly fair, people couldn't believe what I paid when they saw the quality. When she delivered the bridal bouquet and bridesmaid bouquets the day of the wedding I couldn't believe it. They were full, fresh and absolutely breathtaking--better than bouquets in friends' weddings who spared no expense. The centerpieces were just as amazing, and everything was delivered on time and set up as it should be. I didn't have to worry about Emily, and am so grateful for the amazing designs and service. I would not only recommend her, I aggressively tell all my engaged friends they HAVE to use her. e

Sent on 09/13/2012

Alyssa · Married on 07/07/2012

Emily did a terrific job working with us to design flower arrangements that worked perfectly for our wedding reception and were within our budget. The centerpieces, corsages, boutonnieres and bouquets were all gorgeous, all exceeding expectations. We enjoyed working with Emily throughout the process and would highly recommend Loveblooms based on our experience.

Sent on 08/14/2012

Ellen · Married on 03/24/2012

Not only have I had the privilege of attending several wedding that used loveblooms as their florist, but I was lucky enough to get loveblooms to do my own wedding too! Emily Harmon is the consummate professional: on time, courteous, attentive and most importantly, she is able to bring my vision to life through her gorgeous arrangements. I do not know a lot about flowers but Emily was able to tell me exactly what I needed and exactly which types of flowers will give me the "look" I was going for. We were in constant communication and she treated me as if I was her only client. We used loveblooms for our rehearsal dinner, for the church, our reception and of course the bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres. Everything was perfect and we stayed within our budget, too! I would recommend loveblooms to any bride looking to make their wedding day special :)

Sent on 03/26/2012

Kelli · Married on 10/01/2011

Loveblooms is the answer! On your wedding day, bridal shower, or rehearsal dinner Loveblooms is the best one stop shop for all your floral needs. Save yourself time, energy, and the stress of interviewing yet another vendor and choose Loveblooms as your wedding florist. There really is no need to look elsewhere! The professionalism, quality, and affordability of Loveblooms' services beats any other florist in the DC metropolitan area. Loveblooms takes attention to detail to a higher level to match your wedding's theme and vision. Loveblooms will work with you through every detail to collaborate your ideas with her expertise to design the wedding flowers of your dreams.

I was a semi-high maintenance bride and Loveblooms exceeded my exceptions! I have already recommended many friends and family to use Loveblooms, and they always come back overjoyed with raving reviews. See for yourself and contact Loveblooms today to book your wedding florist!

Sent on 05/22/2012

Michelle · Married on 08/20/2011

We used loveblooms for our 8/20/11 wedding and they were awesome! Before the wedding, Emily worked closely with me in all of the planning and was willing to answer any/all questions I had. She did ALL of our wedding flowers - bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, church flowers, and the reception center pieces. Everything turned out so perfectly that I had so many people coming up to me the entire night to tell me how beautiful the flowers were! I would recommend using loveblooms to anyone!

Sent on 05/16/2012

Anna · Married on 06/23/2002

Don't tell any of the other vendors I worked with, but Emily was hands down my favorite! She totally understood what I wanted, gave me some beautiful choices and made it happen at a price that was unbeatable! From my colorful, beautiful bouquet, to the ribbons on the bridesmaids bouquets that perfectly matched the different colors of their dresses, to the adorable flower girl crown and flower dog collar, she did everything 100%. I'm so happy I found her! BEST BEST BEST!!! Use her, you won't regret it!

Sent on 07/26/2012

I really, really recommend this vendor! Emily did a great job doing flowers for my wedding. A friend of a friend recommended her to me, and I booked her right away. Emily sends photo ideas for you to review and takes direction well. I sent her an inspiration photo for the bouquet that I ripped from a magazine, and she created the whole look based on that one photo, suggesting flowers that were available and small changes to save on cost. After we'd picked colors/general flower ideas, she even presented two different price options to me to choose from for the bouquets. She then created the centerpieces with a similar, but not identical look to the bouquets. I had no true "vision" for my wedding -- so it was great that she didn't need me to micromanage her.

She's also super flexible. Originally, we were not going to have flowers for the ceremony, which was supposed to take place in a garden. About 4 days beforehand, it became apparent that it was going to downpour on my wedding day. Emily was super responsive when I emailed her to add additional decorations, including a beautiful flower arch and flowers for the aisle. Somehow she pulled it all off in just a few days. It looked stunning! The rest of the flowers looked outstanding, as well. I loved the bouquets and centerpieces.

Her prices are great. She worked with me to keep the cost reasonable, provided clear votive candles for the tables at a fraction of the cost of buying them yourself from a craft store, and just generally was great at recognizing budgets are not unlimited. Our total (before the last-minute additions) ended smack dab in the middle of the budget I set for her.

And finally, my friend was married a month before me and used Emily as her florist as well -- her flowers were gorgeous too. My friend's flowers had a totally different style than mine -- my friend leans more boho chic and I lean more modern/classic. It was awesome seeing Emily's versatility in executing both!

Sent on 08/07/2015
  • KDW628

Karli · Married on 06/28/2014

Flowers were one of those things I was not willing to break the bank with for my wedding. I would never considered having artificial flowers, but at the end of the day they die. I gave Emily my budget and it ended up being well under. Throughout the process she would send me ideas and photos of arrangements that she thought fit my taste. Every time she was dead on. A great value and exactly what I wanted .

Sent on 08/03/2014

Shana · Married on 11/02/2013

Emily did a great job for our wedding. She responds to e-mails quickly. She really helped to guide me when I wasn't sure what I wanted. Her prices are very affordable.

Sent on 01/30/2014