Love Behind the Lens Reviews

22 | Bessemer, AL

22 Reviews for Love Behind the Lens

22 Love Behind the Lens Reviews

Ashleigh · Married on 12/09/2017

We loved Courtney and Michael!

Anna · Married on 11/18/2017

Courtney and Michael are awesome! They made us feel so comfortable and at ease during our engagement session and during our wedding photos. They captured our day perfectly, I couldn’t imagine our photos turning out any better than they did. Truly grateful for their amazing work!

Nicholas · Married on 06/24/2017

Michael and Courtney are incredible!! They made us feel so comfortable during our entire experience with them and the pictures are better than we could have ever imagined!! Get signed up with them and I promise you won't be disappointed!!

Randi · Married on 05/20/2017

I loved working w/ Courtney and Michael they were awesome. They made us feel comfortable infront of the lens and captured some amazing photos.

Kasey · Married on 05/13/2017

Courtney and Michael were the absolute best photographers to work with! They made us feel so comfortable and went above and beyond to make our big day so special! I can’t say enough great things about them. They are so talented and we recommend them to all our friends! They listen to what you like and they want to make sure you are getting the best quality pictures! We love them!!

katie · Married on 04/08/2017

Courtney and Michael did both our engagement session and our wedding day pictures, and the photos are absolutely stunning. They were so much fun to work with, and really put my husband and I at ease in front of the camera (a place neither of us is very comfortable). We would highly recommend them to anyone in need of an engagement or wedding photographer!

Abigail · Married on 02/18/2017

We absolutely loved working with Love Beind The Lens!!! If you don’t hire them you are making a huge wedding mistake!! Love y’all! Thank you for perfectly capturing our special day!!

Amber · Married on 12/17/2016

Michael and Courtney were the absolute BEST photographers! They were professional, but also made us feel comfortable while we were taking pictures. They captured everything that was so wonderful about our big day and were so kind! We are so glad we chose them to photograph our wedding and I would recommend them to anyone looking for someone to capture their big day!

Jessica · Married on 08/20/2016

Michael and Courtney were so wonderful to work with. They shot both our engagement and wedding photos. Having never taken professional pictures before, I had no clue what to expect. They made us feel very comfortable and gave us direction. On our wedding day, they were so relaxed and helped me stay relaxed, especially when family photos started stressing me out (haha)! I would highly recommend to have them be a part of any bride and grooms special day.

Rachael · Married on 08/13/2016

Michael and Courtney were absolutely amazing to work with. They were accommodating to what we asked for, helped smooth out sticky family situations, and were just so friendly. And our photos are BEAUTIFUL!

Stephanie · Married on 06/10/2016

My husband and I used Love Behind the Lens for our wedding photos and let's just say they were absolutely breathtaking. Michael and Courtney were simply amazing and helped so much to reduce our stress levels on our big day. They worked beyond their roles as photographers and were so easy to work with. We felt as if they were already our friends and just so happened to be really great photographers as well. If you're looking for photographers to make your special day unforgettable, then look no further than Love Behind the Lens because we will definitely be using them again!

Jennifer · Married on 04/30/2016

We used Love Behind the Lens for our engagement and wedding photos and couldn't be happier with the results! Michael and Courtney were so great to work with, and our pictures were amazing!! They are so talented and will help you capture the special moments and details of your big day. We recommend Love Behind the Lens to all newly engaged couples we meet, you won't be disappointed!

Julia · Married on 04/16/2016

My husband and I used Love Behind the Lens for both our Engagement and wedding photos. I was completely blown away by their level of not only talent but making us feel at ease!

After our wedding they told us that it would take 2 weeks to get a sneak preview of our wedding photos, but Courtney emailed me 9 days later with the pictures! They are some of the greatest people I have had the pleasure to work with. I know who I will be recommending when someone asks about photography!

Love Behind the Lens did a fantastic job with our engagement and wedding photos! Courtney and Michael were an absolute joy to work with. 10/10 would recommend!

Katie · Married on 03/12/2016

Michael and Courtney are amazing! They are very professional and knowledgeable about photography. We used them for our engagement and wedding pictures and were very happy with the outcome of both. I have received many compliments from family and friends. I recommend them to everyone!

Erika · Married on 09/26/2015

Love Behind The Lens did a phenomenal job on our wedding photos! The photos from our special day look amazing and they were able to capture all the photos we requested plus even more shots that they envisioned and turned out breathtaking! They are so creative and fun to work with. I would not want to use any other photographer for such a special day! I am so excited to have such great pictures documenting our wedding day. Thanks Love Behind The Lens!

Lorelei · Married on 09/12/2015

I would recommend Love Behind the Lens to anyone looking for professional wedding photographers who are easy to work with and very passionate about their job. The photos turned out absolutely amazing! I was very pleased with their services.

Tanna · Married on 08/29/2015

Michael and Courtney are so fun to work with and their photos are phenomenal! They kept us laughing all day at our wedding and really helped ease the nervousness! I knew I photos were in good hands! They also did our engagement photos and they were perfect as well :)

Brooke · Married on 04/25/2015

Michael and Courtney are spectacular!! Easy to work with, respectful, and they take gorgeous photos! I was thrilled with our results!

Karis · Married on 06/07/2014

Michael and Courtney were a joy to work with. They brought so much joy and spunk to our wedding photos!

We used them for my daughters wedding this weekend. Haven't seen the photos yet but we were very pleased with them. We had several people commit on how great they were and that's without seeing any of the results. Would highly recommend them!,