Love and Style On Reviews

7 | Macedon, NY

7 Reviews for Love and Style On

• Kristin

Kristin · Married on 06/22/2019

Highly recommend for makeup and hair

Nikki was wonderful from start to finish of my whole wedding experience. I had a hair and makeup for both my trial and wedding day. She listened to my concerns and was so professional. I absolutely loved my makeup and she made me feel gorgeous! I have recommended her to friends and family!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Alexa · Married on 09/29/2018

I had an amazing experience with Love and Style On for our wedding! Nikki and her team are incredibly talented and gave each of us unique and perfect hair/makeup styles. We loved the small “touch up” kits we received so we could reapply as the night went on. They were on time, professional, and really fun to talk to as we all got ready. Thanks for a wonderful experience!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Sandra · Married on 08/18/2018

Nikki and the ladies from Love and Style on are phenomenal!! It was so easy to work with Nikki via email which is a dream for a bride-to-be planning the big day. She was more than willing to travel from her salon to me and my bridal party to do our hair and makeup and was right on time from start to finish. Nikki and her ladies were so professional, fun, and talented and our hair and makeup was so beautiful. I definitely recommend Love and Style On to everyone!!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Malika · Married on 06/22/2018

Nikki styled my hair for my June 2018 wedding at Love and Style On and did an outstanding job. She is fun to work with and an exceptional stylist. She helped me figure out how to incorporate a bridal comb during my trial styling. I was able to rent extensions from her for a reasonable price and she made them look very natural. My hair looked exactly the way I wanted it to look and it held up very well through a long day and night. She also styled my 9 year-old sister's hair and my sister-in-law's hair and they both looked great. I can't recommend her more highly!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Briana · Married on 09/16/2017

Nikki at Love and Style On was amazing to work with as she was professional, responsive, and flexible. My bridal party and I got ready at the salon the day of my wedding with Nikki and her team who made us look flawless. Thank you for making my wedding day special.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Brittany · Married on 06/17/2017

Nikki was amazing, I highly recommend her. We got ready at our venue and she was there already set up and ready to go when we arrived. She did hair and makeup for myself, my bridesmaids and my mom and she made the process so calm and relaxed. We received tons of compliments on both hair and makeup, and everyone's styles lasted all night. We'll be recommending her and her salon to everyone :) Thank you so much, Nikki!

Sent on 07/01/2017
  • Nalida

Nalida · Married on 10/01/2016

Where do I begin! Love and Style On is the BEST in Rochester! I met Nikki at a photo shoot and she did an awesome job at my make-up that I booked her for my October 1st wedding. She was great with communicating via e-mail before my big day and she even took the time to look over any make-up idea I had in mind. She was on time and very friendly. As a bride I didn’t know what to expect, but Nikki was top notch! My make-up lasted all day long (even after hours of dancing). Her prices for both myself and my bridesmaids were not bad at all. If you want awesome service and great looking make-up OR hair on your wedding day, Love and Style On should be your first choice for a Make-up/Hair Vendor!

Sent on 12/12/2016