Louise Christine Bridal Boutique Reviews

Louise Christine Bridal Boutique 1
Louise Christine Bridal Boutique 2
Louise Christine Bridal Boutique 3

Brittany · Married on 07/16/2016

Abi and Lisa are awesome! They both have made me feel special since day one, I went in the store today to pick up an item and still had the amazing customer service I had since the beginning! I would recommend this store to ANYONE! THANK YOU SO MUCH for all your hard work and time!

Sent on 09/22/2015
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 07/02/2016

Abi and Lisa were AMAZING to work with! From the moment I walked into the store I felt special. They could not have been more friendly and considerate of me and my friends, mother and grandmother who came along. They made the dress shopping experience one I will remember for the rest of my life! They didn't feel like sales associates; they felt like two additional girlfriends in the store. Not to mention that every dress in the boutique is gorgeous and the jewelry Lisa hand makes is stunning. THANK YOU for a wonderful experience and an even more fabulous dress! I would have rated them 6 stars in all categories if I could!

Sent on 06/13/2015

kara · Married on 05/29/2016

As soon as I walked through the doors at Louise Christine I knew I was going to find my dress! Abi and Lisa were so amazing when helping trying to find the dress for the big day! They were so welcoming and excited to help me and really made me feel more excited than I already was! I had started looking for dresses in the Bridal District of Cincinnati and while they had options to choose from it came no where near the kind of attention and personalization I had while shopping at Louise Christine with Abi and Lisa. They also fell within my budget and had many gorgeous options to choose from! They also have beautiful accessories that are also much more affordable than what I had looked at in the bridal district and some are even designed in house. I was also very happy that their location is right in my neighborhood and I was able to support a local business. My family and some of my bridal party came with me to look at the dress I have chosen and each time they are so welcoming and excited to be apart of the planning of the big day! They also have a variety of bridesmaids and special occasion dresses as well which is great because I hope I have another reason to shop with them again!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Sheri · Married on 05/29/2016

This mother and daughter duo is awesome!! Very professional and very personable. While it is a family business, it's not ran like a amateur mom & pop establishment. The boutique is beautiful. Great lighting, furniture and overall layout of the store. I didn't anticipate selecting the first dress I put on but it was a hit! I'm so glad I'm doing business with them. I ordered my dress back in October and I can't wait to meet up with these ladies again in March.

Sent on 01/13/2016

Melissa · Married on 07/30/2015

Amazing boutique, outfitted with the most engaging designers/stylists a bride could ever hope for. They made expert recommendations based on learning my style to perfectly complete my bridal look. They truely made it feel like a 'red carpet' event, best day ever!

Sent on 06/17/2015
  • O

Oliver · Married on 05/26/2018

I went to Louise Christine twice in the search for my dress. I didn't know what I wanted initially but they were SO helpful and I didn't feel pressured when I couldn't decide. Fast forward a couple months-I found my dress alone, near closing time, the owner stayed late while I called my mother and sister to have them come to see it before I purchased it. Would recommend to any bride to be.

Sent on 06/20/2018
    Louise Christine Bridal Boutique 4
    Louise Christine Bridal Boutique 5

Jamie · Married on 10/29/2016

Make an an appointment and you will NOT be disappointed. I walked in and they had my name written on the board. Abi sat down with me and asked me questions about what I liked. She made me feel welcomed and not at all stressed about having my 7 year old nephew and my 1 year old niece with me. Abi had me walk around the store to see what I liked and she would pull some that she had in mind. We both ended up at the same dress, which happens to be the one I bought. Abi helped me try on my dress, got me water, offered to have me walk around the whole store like I owned it just so I could see how I like the dress in different lights. Even after I bought the dress Abi stayed in touch. She is always friendly when I call to ask questions and makes me fee valued and special. I highly recommend this boutique to any woman looking for a wedding dress.

Sent on 08/30/2016