Louie Abellera Photography Reviews

12 | Chicago, IL

12 Reviews for Louie Abellera Photography

12 Louie Abellera Photography Reviews

Alex · Married on 09/03/2017

Where do I begin with Louie? He absolutely crushed our wedding pictures!! We had several different events over our wedding weekend, and each picture was better than the rest. His ability to capture candid moments and the vibe of the room is superb. He's easy going, flexible, relaxed, efficient and so so talented. He's so nice to work with, and makes you feel so comfortable...especially for those are challenged in front of the camera. We've gotten so many compliments on our pictures, and for good reason!

Alex · Married on 06/10/2017

Lou was the absolute best to work with! Our wedding pictures are STUNNING, I couldn't have imagined how beautiful they could be. We looked at a lot of photographers around Chicago and elsewhere, and couldn't be happier that we decided to work with him. Lou was incredible in that he was incredibly professional but also really personable and fun to be around on the day of our wedding. Two things made him stand out - first, the quality of his photos, and second, his easy going personality - he was a huge help leading up to the wedding, but on the day he was laid back, and that made things so much more enjoyable. He had scouted out the surroundings and took us to a few place for pictures that I never would have thought of. His assistant was also fantastic! Lou, can't thank you enough for giving us such beautiful memories of the day. The photos are just incredible, all of our friends and family can't stop talking about them (and I can't stop looking at them). Thank you so much, and we would happily recommend you above all others!!

Erin · Married on 02/19/2017

Lou is the man. He is a super talented photographer and a lot of fun. He came as a recommendation from a friend, and I could not be happier that he was our wedding photographer. Lou knows the look he is trying to achieve and is able to get the job done in an efficient amount of time. My husband and I had a lot of fun getting to know Lou during our engagement session, which made our wedding that much more fun. Check out Lou's website -- he knows what he is doing. I highly recommend him!

Hannah · Married on 11/12/2016

Louie was absolutely amazing to work with for both our engagement and wedding photos. He is professional yet very fun to work with. He is also flexible and very responsive. For example, he sent us our wedding photos less than three weeks after our wedding so we could use for our Christmas card. The pictures were so gorgeous and we were able to relive our special day all over again through his amazing photography. If you are looking for a wedding photographer who is fun, professional, creative and captures the most beautiful pictures, Louie is your guy!

Dana · Married on 10/15/2016

I can't say enough good things about Lou and his work. I fell in love with his work from his website and knew he had to take our wedding photos and I am SO happy with the decision we made. Lou was so understanding throughout the whole process and answered every single question we had without hesitation. The day of the wedding, he truly helped make the day so perfect. Friendly, easy going, creative and patient are just some of a few words that best describe him and how he handles his work. He had the BEST ideas of where to take pictures and managed to capture not only the moments that were posed but moments throughout the ceremony/reception of everyone at our wedding having a blast and looking amazing. Having Lou as our photographer was truly a gift and I cannot recommend him enough.

Breanna · Married on 05/06/2016

Louie captured our wedding day so perfectly and beautifully that I was in tears looking at photos. Louie is incredibly professional in his work and will ask questions if he believes you may be uncomfortable with where he is shooting from or about any special dynamics (family, venue, etc.). He is also intentional about letting you and your partner feel at ease throughout the day. I would recommend Louie to anyone!

Sally · Married on 03/02/2016

Louie photographed my husband and me and his photos are so special to us. It's been almost two years and his images are still the backgrounds on our phones which is saying something as we're photographers ourselves. Louie is the best!

Louie is amazing! Not only is his work stunning, he is fun to work with, professional, and creative. His work with our engagement pictures and wedding were unbelievably beautiful. Louie works with you to enhance your ideas and make your pictures personal and special. Highly recommended!!

I am a Wedding Planner with Storybook Weddings and Events here in Chicago, and I had the pleasure of working a wedding with Louie a couple of weeks ago. To begin, his energy is calm, yet confident… I trusted him right away to take the lead on wrangling the bridal party and family for portrait photos. He was quick and efficient, and got all of the shots needed. I appreciated his timeliness, for sure! I also selfishly appreciated the fact that he made sure to get detail shots of the room… After all, the couple spends so much time putting all of these details together, it's nice to have photos to look at as a take-away from the day. I have only seen a few sneak peek pictures, but already I am quite impressed with the pictures that he took. Also, I am familiar with his previous work, so I can't wait to see the rest! I really hope to work with Louie again!

Birgit · Married on 05/17/2014

Louie is just amazing! He truly captured all the special moments of our wedding day, we couldn't be happier with the photos. I would absolutely recommend to anyone wanting outstanding photos!

Charlene · Married on 09/28/2012

I have already recommended him for my cousin's wedding and some other friends. He was very reasonably priced for excellent quality of photos. He gave us nearly all the photos on a disc and the engagement shoot was complimentary. My husband and I aren't too comfortable posing in front of a camera, but Louie made it fun. And even in the photos where I remember feeling completely awkward, Louie made them look so carefree and natural. He is a great talent!

Christine · Married on 07/07/2012

Louie did the photography for my friend's wedding last August, and he was great! So when my wedding came around this year, I knew he was the photographer we would want to try and book. We planned our wedding in about two and a half months, and we were lucky enough to book Louie to capture all the moments from our day. He was extremely accommodating when we wanted to try and cut the cost down for our budget. He was flexible about the amount of time he would be shooting and that brought the cost down. He took time out of his schedule to meet with us last minute to get a feel for what kind of photography we wanted for our wedding. He also provided us with his shot list so we knew what photos we would be getting as well. The day of our wedding, he showed up right and time, and we got to work taking a bunch of family photos right away. I have to say I was impressed by how he just fit in with all my family and made us all feel comfortable. I had no doubt that the pictures were going to be amazing! Louie always had his eye out for unique and beautiful shots throughout the day. We had our ceremony outside in about 95 degree heat, and he did not complain once lugging around his cameras and equipment. He made sure we were happy and had all the shots we wanted. He was also open to having us suggest poses or places to take pictures at as well. At the end of the night, and onto the next day, I kept thinking about how great Louie was with capturing our wedding. We are so lucky that we were able to book him and believe me, he is worth every penny! I cannot thank him enough for the pictures he took that we will be able to share and display in our home for the rest of our lives. Thanks, Louie!