Lotus Production Complete Wedding & Event Services Reviews

Lotus Production Complete Wedding & Event Services 6
Lotus Production Complete Wedding & Event Services 7
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 04/07/2018

Where do I even begin...this company is AMAZING. They designed the most beautiful wedding that I ever could've asked for. The lotus team had 1 hr. to break down our ceremony room into our reception room and they did such a fantastic job. The white drapery gave the ceremony such a romantic and magical vibe. So if you come across this page, hire Lotus Production!

Lotus Production Complete Wedding & Event Services 8

Blake · Married on 11/18/2017

All I can say is wow! They did a phenominal job at our banquet.
    Transforming our bingo hall into a pretty amazing space. Had no idea the room could look that good!
    The banquet is the one time of year our members are able to get together for a relaxing evening outside
    of the stress that makes up the fire service. Lotus Production really came through to make this
    a great evening. Looking forward to working with them in the future.
    -Blake Payne
    Fire Chief/NREMT-P

Juliana · Married on 11/05/2017

Hands down the BEST event services company out there. Sean and his team exceeded my expectations in quality, commitment, communication and service. I owe my entire wedding to his team, from the flowers to the lighting. I plan on referring all of my friends to Lotus.

nahzi · Married on 10/22/2017

From the first phone call to the last minute (as we were gathering our personal items to leave the venue) of my daughter's wedding on October 22nd 2017,... I received amazing support and a kind sincere care from Shamim.
    My experience with the entire team at Lotus Production ( specifically with Shamim) can be recapped with utmost professionalism, excellence in service, creativity in making things happen,....and a "CAN DO" attitude every step of the way.
    Calling him was the best thing I did for my daughter's wedding. Hands down :)
    Shamim listened to me and achieved results well beyond my expectations. I have had so many phone calls from my friends exclaiming that our celebration was the most beautiful wedding they have ever attended.
    Shamim's attention to details and always going above and beyond the expected range of possibilities will forever be appreciated by me. I am truly grateful to Lotus production for making my daughter's wedding truly a special day.
    Thank you Shamim.

Lotus Production Complete Wedding & Event Services 9
    Lotus Production Complete Wedding & Event Services 10
    Lotus Production Complete Wedding & Event Services 11
  • Y

Y · Married on 10/22/2017

Shamim and his team are exceptional! They truly went above and beyond my expectations and delivered nothing short of perfect. We had a short timeline, tight budget, and particular requests made for the Big Day...they handled all challenges effortlessly. Hands down, the best event planning team in the Metro DC area.

(all photos taken by SloDak)

Lotus Production Complete Wedding & Event Services 12
    Lotus Production Complete Wedding & Event Services 13
    Lotus Production Complete Wedding & Event Services 14
    Lotus Production Complete Wedding & Event Services 15
    Lotus Production Complete Wedding & Event Services 16

Sara · Married on 10/21/2017

Shamim and Lotus Productions were an absolute dream to work with. The wedding would not have been possible without Lotus Productions. They are a team of organized, polite, professional, kind, persons and there were there to do anything and everything necessary to ensure the wedding ran smoothly. Everyone was so impressed with the staff and decor. I personally was grateful to see Shamim there all night ensuring things ran smoothly. He takes great pride in his work and is it very evident. I cannot speak highly enough of Shamim and the Lotus Productions team.

May · Married on 09/04/2017

My experience with Lotus was AMAZING. If I want to put it in a few words, Shamim made my $$$$ Pinterest-worthy vision happen on my $$ average budget all the while being far more of a friend than a 'vendor'! I had food, photo, video, and lighting and he also delivered so many extras for me. I'll try to get into as much as the word limit allows here: FOOD- Food was just amazing- I received so many complements on it. Just before the wedding, I decided the dessert I had contracted was not enough and I wanted a full dessert table with different items in little shooters; I don't know how in the world but he made that happen for me in such a short notice, AND AT NO EXTRA COST! FLOWERS/DECOR- Shamim made me centerpieces and bouquets that were huge, gorgeous, and far beyond what I had hoped or technically 'paid for' per contract. He also threw in corsages for the moms and all the boutonnieres for the groomsmen! Most importantly, I wanted these specific crystal candelabras for my long tables and he literally bought them OUT OF HIS POCKET (these were not cheap!) to bring my vision to life!!! he also bought new centerpiece bases because I didn't like the ones he had in stock, and through in extra up lighting!! the space really looked out of this world. PHOTO/ VIDEO - I haven't had my video back yet but I got a sample of my pix and ALL my friends have commented about how good they turned out! Shamim also gave me extra an videographer at no additional cost! EXTRAS: I wanted a personalized oversized frame instead of an arbor, and he had this made and delivered for me only at cost of material!! AND he SURPRISED ME! with a gorgeous backdrop FULL of flower designs! AMAZING!! & must have cost $$$$!! Beyond all this, Shamim was BEYOND SUPPORTIVE through the whole process, being there at any hour of day OR NIGHT! for anything, offering FAR more than was his job. He's in it with his WHOLE heart and WON'T SETTLE for less than your dream. I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH Shamim & the Lotus team!!

Lotus Production Complete Wedding & Event Services 17
    Lotus Production Complete Wedding & Event Services 24
    Lotus Production Complete Wedding & Event Services 25
    Lotus Production Complete Wedding & Event Services 26

Darya · Married on 05/19/2017

This company is phenomenal! They made all our dreams come true! I want to give a special shout out to Shamim! He was a wonderful wedding planner. This is a great company because they literally do the entire wedding; all the vendors are under one company. So you don't have to run around meeting with different vendors when they organize the entirety of the wedding. They did everything from the catering, centerpieces, videography, uplighting, photography, DJ, Flowers, bouquets, to the boutonnieres! Shamim is very passionate about what he does and continued to go above and beyond for me! Following my wedding, guests made comments to me such as, "what an epic wedding!" "best wedding I've ever been to!" "wow those centerpieces are magnificent" I would never go with any other vendor. He is the best wedding planner I know!

Navid · Married on 05/06/2017

Lotus Production executed our daughter’s wedding on May 6, 2017. First thing I want to say is that Shamim (Shawn) is not working for money; he works for your satisfaction. Event and wedding planning is his passion. He is a talented and stylish person who works with you to make your event exactly as you wish. He is extremely a honest, loyal, and respectful who goes extra miles from bottom of his heart to make you happy.
    We had the best experience with him. The decoration was fantastic, arrangements were fabulous, DJ was wonderful, and planning was perfect. However, the highlight of his work was the food. Every single Iranian/American guest was so amazed by the food. We got so many compliments about the food and event. His staff was awesome, especially Negin and Ari. They were very patient and took care of all our needs in no time.
    Despite the rain and a few last minute changes that we did to our plan, Shamim made everything beautiful for us. The most important point was his positive and professional attitude toward every request and the passion he put in our event as though we felt he was part of our family throughout the wedding.
    We highly recommend Lotus Production for your events and would say you definitely get more than what you pay.
    Mitra Paydar

• F

fojan · Married on 05/05/2017

I had to update my review after my wedding this friday. Shamim and his team are beyond words. He has become more like a friend to us and a brother than a wedding service company. He kept in touch constantly to make sure everything was perfect and the way i wanted. He puts his heart into the job he does and truly wants to make sure it is perfect. With some companies, money talks; but with lotus and shamim, it really isn't just about how much they can charge but truly about making their clients happy.
    The decor was breathtakingly beautiful and it was far more beautiful than I could have imagined. I am OBSESSED with my bouquet - still sitting in my living room lol He went above and beyond and gave me more than what i asked. If i could do it again i would pick them over and over. Thank you guys so much for making my wedding a dream come true. I love the lotus team! You guys made my ideas and thoughts into a far bigger reality than I imagined!

Gilda · Married on 01/07/2017

We couldn’t have found a better team than Lotus Production, they really turned our dream wedding into a reality! Everything was stunning and beautiful, and it was more than we ever imagined! The entire team was phenomenal, from the photographers to the production staff, and last but not least, our dear friend, Shamim.

Shamim was always there for us, from checking out different venues, to finding the perfect flowers, lighting, and centerpieces, and even just being there with emotional support. In the middle of the planning process, my husband’s medical condition got worse, which almost postponed the wedding. Shamim was so accommodating, and ensured that we would have everything taken care of, no matter what the circumstances would be. Not only did he provide the highest level of professionalism, he truly went above and beyond for us. He is a genuinely kind and caring individual, and he was so much more than just a wedding planner.

Our wedding day finally came, and everything was beyond perfect. We laughed and cried, and everyone said it was one of the best weddings that they’ve ever experienced. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, we love you Lotus Production!!!

- The Lechners :)

Carla · Married on 11/05/2016

I would highly recommend Lotus Production! We used the lighting services for a large private party and it turned out beautifully! Shawn was so responsive and helpful, and VERY accommodating. We could not have asked for a better experience. We will definitely keep Lotus Production's services in mind for the future.

• F

Farzin · Married on 09/03/2016

My husband and I can't thank Shawn enough for helping to make our wedding day perfect! We had a pretty long engagement and we were in contact with Shawn from the very beginning. He helped to keep us organized with every detail. We thoroughly enjoyed the planning process because of him.

When our wedding day finally came, everyone around me kept commenting on how calm I was. That's because I had full trust in Shawn to execute all of the details. Since our wedding was in a different state, we were a bit worried about how Shawn can travel and still organize every details of wedding. Not only did he execute, he went above and beyond our expectations!

Shawn is worth every single penny and will make your planning process so much easier.

Niloofar · Married on 09/03/2016

Shawn was absolutely amazing he pays so much attention to details and brain storm you with good ideas and suggestions he also listens to what you have in mind carefully and wants to create your day exactly how you want it. He is an experianced wedding planner, coordinator and florist therefor he will take care of everything. All you need to do is to relax and enjoy your big day. Although our wedding was a destination wedding( Seattle) and he was coming from DC. He really did great on planning everything from miles away, making the reservations, taking care of the meetings and reviewing the contracts to get you the best deal as well as the perfect service. We definetly recommend him to everyone who want to have a wonderful time for their wedding.

Cynthia · Married on 08/27/2016

Shawn and his team are simply wonderful. When it comes to "Dreamed-of-Wedding", I'm a super picky bride but Shawn was able to handle every little detail of my requirements - from planning and organizing all the way through DJ playing the last song at my wedding. Shawn as an owner of business is straight forward, highly responsible and very easy to work with. He continues to provide us with some of the greatest options to help achieve the maximum quality of what we could afford, and the results are just stunning. We are so glad that we have found him and we would highly recommend Lotus Production to couples who plan to have the best weddings in DC/MD/VA area because Shawn and the crew will bring you all that bling-bling and sparkling moments you've wished for.

Arezo · Married on 08/20/2016

My husband and I recently used Shawn and his team for our wedding on August 20th. We utilized his services for full catering, photography, videography, uplighting, all florals, and piping and draping. There is no way to put into words how amazing him and his staff are!! From the day you speak to him, he is very receptive to any and all ideas and will do whatever it takes to make your dream come true. Throughout the entire planning process he helps with all of the details, questions, and is so easily accessible at all times. His floral arrangements are superb and his videography and photography team are out of this WORLD. Trust and know that if you choose Lotus Productions for your wedding services, you are getting FAR more value of product than what you've paid for. Many of our guests were blown away at the overall WOW factor his weddings exude. There is no other place in the DC/MD/VA area where you'll have someone who truly loves what he does AND isn't looking to break your bank for your celebrity-esque wedding. What I love the most is that through every step of the way, he took the time to contact me to verify and re-verify selections for florals and decor. Him and the lotus team are very detail oriented and will make your wedding day the most cherished day of your life!

Nish · Married on 07/31/2016

Shawn and his team at Lotus productions were phenomenal. We consulted with them over a period of months before our wedding as our vision and needs changed. Shawn was responsive, patient and always willing to suggest new ideas or solutions. On the day of the wedding, Shawn and his assistant arrived 30 mins late to the venue to set up the wedding mandap. Shawn was very apologetic and showed us pictures of his truck with a flat tire they received en route to the event. Although we had built the time into the schedule for such unpredictables, Shawn was intent on going above and beyond to make up for something that was essentially out of his control. They added additional drapery and uplighting to the mandap free of charge and checked in with our wedding coordinator and bride's parents to ensure the mandap looked exactly as they wanted. Absolutely phenomenal company!

Ghazal · Married on 07/17/2016

AMAZING SERVICE! My husband and I hired Lotus Productions for our wedding in July and had the most wonderful experience! Shamim took care of almost everything for us and made our special day unforgettable! From the beautiful flowers and centerpieces, table setups and tableware, the lovely ambiance that was created with all the up lighting and candles, to the delicious foods and great staff, including photo- and videographers, our wedding was simply perfect and all of our friends and family felt the same!
    My husband is pretty easygoing but I am definitely the picky type, nonetheless, during the planning phase, Shamim did not fail to always accommodate all my needs and mostly WANTS to the tiniest little details! For example, the orchids that I wanted don’t naturally come in the color that I wanted them in, so Shamim actually painted 60+ stems of orchids to make them match our colors, something I didn’t even know was possible! Shamim never told us something was impossible (especially when trying to stay on a budget), he always tried to make everything work for us somehow! He was always available to us and truly made us feel like we were his only clients, even though he had many, many more!
    I would definitely recommend Lotus Productions to family and friends!
    Thank you all for making our special day simply perfect!!!

• Areizo

Areizo · Married on 04/22/2016

I cant thank Lotus Productions enough! They did an incredible job for our wedding. We had hired another wedding planner and 3 weeks before our wedding we had to fire her as she dropped the ball and cost us tons of money over our budget. With 3 weeks left we found Lotus Productions and they took care of EVERY GAP that our previous wedding planner messed up, not only did Lotus designed our entire wedding, set everything up, provided us with the most beautiful flowers, they also calmed myself and my now husband. They exceeded our expectations, and thanks to the level of detail and professionalism our wedding was nominated on a wedding website. They went above and beyond and we couldn't have been any more pleased. THANK YOU LOTUS FOR MAKING OUR DREAMS A REALITY, and for saving the day just weeks before the biggest day of our lives, we will forever be grateful!

Lotus Production Complete Wedding & Event Services 27
    Lotus Production Complete Wedding & Event Services 32
    Lotus Production Complete Wedding & Event Services 33
    Lotus Production Complete Wedding & Event Services 34

Kenny · Married on 03/13/2016

If you're reading this and wondering WHY I gave 5 Stars to Lotus Production, let me share with you my reasons. I am the type of person that just goes with the flow and let things just happen. OBVIOUSLY with my Wedding, that didn't happen so much because my Wife wanted me to get more involved!! I met with Shawn the owner of the Lotus production after my wife visited him for a consultation. My wife wanted to get my opinion and see what do I think about him and Lotus production in general. After asking him so many questions about the different aspects of our wedding, I realized that he is very honest and knows his stuff very well. It wasn't so easy for me to let ONE company to be in-charge of my whole wedding at first but I am so grateful for taking that chance. Lotus Production did a PHENOMENAL JOB helping my wife and I feel relaxed all throughout the Wedding process and took care of everything from A to Z . We hired Lotus Production for Catering, photography, videography, floral, uplighting, DJ and drapery and since we hired them for more than 5 services, Shawn provided us with a COMPLIMENTARY wedding planner(Ms.Mariam) for our wedding day. I literally couldn't stop seeing her name and my wife's name throughout the emails being sent back and forth. I am very grateful for the comfort I felt throughout the Wedding Planning process and on the day of the Wedding. No joke, I decided to go to my Wedding Venue on the day of my Wedding and when I took a peek at what Lotus Production staff did to the venue, I was SHOCKED!!! I was like "WHAT THE HECK?" is this Wedding truly for me and my Wife?! the venue looked AMAZING as if it was for a celebrity!!! I am so glad and happy my Wife and I consulted with Lotus Production because everything went so smooth, efficient, and perfect! Thank you Shawn and the whole Lotus production family!!! We are so happy because of your help and it is our pleasure to share our honest experiences with everyone.

We went to Lotus Productions and talked with Shawn after going to a number of other vendors for flower and draping services. All the quotes we received were high and no one was willing to work with us. Shawn and his group were amazing. He worked with us to get to an acceptable price range by talking with my daughter and convincing her to drape the ceremony walls but not to drape the ceiling and instead have a canopy built for the ceremony. He even came to our house to speak with my daughter and her fiancé. Then, he designed lovely bouquets for the entire bridal party, threw in boutonnières for the guys for free, and the most amazing elegant floral arrangements for the reception. Shawn and his team were amazing and if I had known about them earlier in the wedding planning process, I would have used their services for everything. I highly recommend them for your wedding.

Caroline · Married on 10/10/2015

Shawn and his team were amazing. Very professional and down to earth as well as honest, flexible and accommodating. The lighting and drapery and monogram were all beautiful. I honestly cannot say enough about Lotus Production. I have literally given their number and website to anyone that has even mentioned the words party or wedding!
    -Caroline
    Burtonsville, MD

Elena · Married on 09/17/2015

Right when you feel like you have to pay triple the price for good old customer service, Lotus Productions blew me away. I was told 3 days before a corporate event of 300 people that I had to drape and light an industrial space. Shawn made it all happen and not only for a reasonable price, but he went above & beyond. The venue was completely transformed into a fairy tale and the company event is still being raved about weeks later. My family and I have owned night clubs, restaurants and hotels all over the world; we know a good deal and great customer service. These guys are on point! I cannot say enough good things. Extremely professional, very quick, attention to detail and fully exceed expectations. I will be using them for every single special event from now on! Thank you, Lotus Productions!

Therese · Married on 09/12/2015

Sean and his team were incredible to work with. I had a vision and they made it happen! We used them for a lot and in all aspects their work was perfection! They did our decorations, uplighting , photography, flowers, videography and made us an amazing music video. I still get compliments today, 2 years later, on how awesome of a job they did!

Meg · Married on 09/06/2015

Do Not Search Any Longer! Lotus is THE TEAM you want for your wedding! They did the videography, flowers at the church and reception, other decor, uplighting, draping, chivari chairs, tabel linens, fog machine, monogram and fruit table! They did everything at 100%! From day one Shawn and his team were so easy to work with, we had an instant connection and he made wedding planning SO MUCH easier than i could imagine. He was patient and understanding when things got hectic on my end and always accommodated accordingly. He wanted to make sure i was happy and the wedding was going to be exactly how i wanted. He went out of his way to ensure our 300+ wedding was THE BEST ARMENIAN WEDDING in town, and let me tell you.... HE DID IT! The whole community was STUNNED at how beautiful everything turned out. Shawn was always available to speak to and to meet, and the day of the wedding he was making sure his whole team was on schedule and everything was going as planned. The fruit displays that he did were perfect and delicious! Our Centerpieces were stunning!! Just as i had wanted! The whole reception hall 30+ tables with decor and draping and uplighting was a Bride's dream come true! I did not have one complaint the whole night, i had the BEST time at my wedding and it was truly one of the happiest days of my life! I know that wouldn't have been possible if it wasn't for Shawn and his team!
    Shawn made sure every detail we wanted we got! Even went out of his way to get us a sword to cut our cake with! (Armenian tradition)
    We just recently got our highlight video and WOW WOW WOW, so beautiful so high class , celebrity like! Shawn even organized for us to shoot a music video and we did that throughout the day of the wedding and the video came out AMAZING! these memories are going to last forever! I cannot wait for our next BIG event so that I can work with Shawn again! When my siblings get married i will make sure we are working with Shawn! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!