Lotus Floral Designs LLC Reviews

93 Reviews for Lotus Floral Designs LLC

93 Lotus Floral Designs LLC Reviews
  • Sarah

Sarah Katz · Married on 10/20/2018

The flowers were beyond my wildest expectations

We are so grateful that we chose Lotus Floral Designs for our wedding. Mary is great to work with and she is truly an artist. I knew the flowers were going to be great, but they truly blew me away. Our wedding party, our guests, and even our caterer were so impressed with Mary’s work.

• Haleigh

Haleigh · Married on 10/13/2018

Breathtaking!!

Mary did an amazing job!! She took the few ideas I had and ran with it and I’m so glad she did. I couldn’t have been happier with the arrangements. Everyone kept telling me how beautiful they were.

Holly · Married on 09/29/2018

Perfect Burgundy Arrangements

I planned my New Hampshire wedding from Virginia, and didn't have the opportunity to even meet Mary until I picked up my flowers the day before my wedding. From talking over the phone and sending pictures of what I envisioned, she PERFECTLY executed everything I was hoping for and more. The colors and variations were out of this world, and it really brought together the rest of the wedding. I could not have been happier and everyone at the wedding was just as obsessed with the arrangements as I was. Wish I could plan more weddings just so she would do the flowers!

Lotus Floral Designs LLC 1
    Lotus Floral Designs LLC 2
    Lotus Floral Designs LLC 3
    Lotus Floral Designs LLC 4
    Lotus Floral Designs LLC 5
    Lotus Floral Designs LLC 6
    Lotus Floral Designs LLC 7

Jenna · Married on 09/22/2018

Best Florist in New England!

Mary is hands down the best florist in New England! Her attention to detail and exquisite taste transformed our venue into everything we dreamed of and more. I'm not sure how she did it, but through only a few consultations, she was able to capture the exact look we were imaging which she dubbed "English Garden". Perfect balance between elegance and rustic! Our guests were amazed. Thank you Mary!!

Lotus Floral Designs LLC 8
    Lotus Floral Designs LLC 9
    Lotus Floral Designs LLC 10
    Lotus Floral Designs LLC 11
    Lotus Floral Designs LLC 12
    Lotus Floral Designs LLC 13

Carly · Married on 08/18/2018

YES YES YES AND YES. Just book with Lotus Floral Designs! Mary was perfect and so easy to work with. She was easy-going and when we needed to make last minute changes, she delivered. Everyone at our wedding commented that the flowers were beautiful. We went with an eclectic, whimsical, wild, jewel tone look and Mary caught my vision for the arrangements perfectly. I looked like a Forrest goddess straight out of the woodlands. Exactly what I wanted! Book now!

-Carly and Dan Andrews

Lauren · Married on 08/18/2018

Mary was so amazing to work with! I was nervous about having the perfect florals for my wedding but after our first meeting I knew I was in good hands. I described some ideas of what I wanted and Mary instantly understood my vision, and had the best suggestions as well. It is clear how passionate she is about working with flowers and it made the whole experience great! Mary was also very accommodating with a few last minute changes, and she stayed through my ceremony to help re-purpose flowers for the reception. My flowers were breathtaking and I am so happy I worked with Lotus Floral Designs!

Claire · Married on 06/30/2018

WOW! If I could give Mary and Lotus Floral Designs 6 stars, I would. After searching for a florist for months, I discovered Lotus Floral via my photographer's Instagram feed, and I knew she was the perfect choice for my wedding. I met with Mary early in the planning process and explained my vision for a whimsical, romantic garden wedding. She was incredibly responsive and flexible throughout the process, meeting with me again at the venue and exchanging calls and emails until the day of. The payoff was amazing: her work was absolutely incredible - inventive, creative, and utterly charming. Countless guests remarked on the florals (from adorable flower girl crowns to stunning arbor to bird cage table centerpieces). Weeks later, I'm still getting compliments. If you're looking for beautiful and unique wedding flowers at a great value, look no further.

kimber · Married on 02/14/2018

Mary is so talented!! She did the flowers for my valentines wedding. My husband and I didn't want to make it all about Valentine's day-and told her we wanted a vintage feel instead. She was so creative with her work that once my friend whom is also getting married this year- asked for her contact info because we were blown away with her work! She delivered more than on time, and set up ahead of time so my photographer could get table shots, etc. So lucky to have found her through Mountain View Grand's top florists.

Allison · Married on 08/19/2017

MARY WAS AWESOME. We were blown away by her talent and vision. She totally "got" my ideas and style for wedding flowers after just a SINGLE meeting and was able to transform a brand new event space into a spectacular, very memorable scene. Succulents were important to me and she created a design that mixed these with more local greenery. She was very reasonable and accommodating with regard to helping us pick a package that fit our budget and maximized the experience in the space. She was there for setup and breakdown at the event space and also put together gorgeous flowers for our rehearsal dinner with about 2 weeks' notice. All of my guests have been raving about the floral design and talking about how it was the most beautiful wedding they've ever been to. If I have any other events requiring flowers in northern New England, I will call Mary without hesitation.

Amy · Married on 08/19/2017

Mary is AMAZING! She put together the floral arrangements for my wedding in Waterville Valley in August and I could not have been happier with how everything turned out! I had multiple people come up to me and tell me that they were the most beautiful wedding flowers they had ever seen. Mary is super down-to-earth and so nice and easy to work with and was able to add her own artistic elements to what we envisioned and we ended up with so much more than I could have imagined! Mary did the bouquets, flower crowns for the flower girls, boutonnieres, corsages, arbor arrangement, centerpieces, and some hanging floral elements for our ceremony and reception and the flowers were the perfect pop of color amongst the lush greens in Waterville. Mary even coordinated with our bakery (Jacques Pastries) to provide matching flowers to be added to our cake and cupcakes. HIRE MARY IMMEDIATELY. She's the best! :)

Lotus Floral Designs LLC 14
    Lotus Floral Designs LLC 15
    Lotus Floral Designs LLC 16

Katie · Married on 08/12/2017

We were absolutely BLOWN AWAY by Mary + Lotus Floral Designs. I entered my wedding day with a vision and Mary made my exact vision come to life (it was even better than we could have ever imagined!!). We feel so lucky to have found such a taleneted florist for our big day. She truly is a gem. Not only is Mary extremely talented, but we had such a blast getting to know her throughout the planning process. If you are considering using Mary, don't think twice. You will not be dissapointed!

Katelyn · Married on 08/05/2017

We cannot say enough about Mary and our day of designer- Marissa. Our flowers, centerpieces, boutonnieres and arbor décor were absolutely perfect and beautiful. I was really loving the idea of having romantic greenery as the main component of our décor and Mary created some absolutely beautiful pieces. She took everything I had in mind and made some amazing recommendations to take it to the next level. Mary and Marissa even helped us put together a rain backup plan so that our ceremony was beautifully decorated no matter what happened weather wise and our indoor ceremony (because of rain) was gorgeous.

Michelle · Married on 07/29/2017

Mary was amaziiiiiing! I could not have asked for better service, fun/outgoing, and gorgeous flowers ALL around - from my bouquet, my bridesmaids (I had 7 of them), Our groomsmen florals, arrangements on our tables, arbor and flowers lining our aisle. She did a phenomenal job! I highly recommend Mary to do your wedding - she's so creative and has a great eye for what you want and can execute it no problem!

Jaclyn · Married on 07/08/2017

Lotus Floral did an absolutely EXQUISITE job for our wedding. She worked well within our budget and provided that most stunning floral arrangements for our entire wedding. We had an elegant/glam/Disney theme and she created the most outstanding little details from Mickey pomanders for my flower girls, to Mickey gem stones in my bouquet, the details were unbelievable. I heard MANY many of our guests say that the flowers were the prettiest flowers they had ever seen, and I can speak from experience, having been in over 12 weddings myself, that they were hands-down the best flowers I have ever encountered. We WILL be having Lotus Floral do more work for us in the future. We cannot thank you enough for all of your beautiful, hard work, you gave us a wedding that we will remember and cherish forever and ever. Thank you Mary!!!

Dana · Married on 07/08/2017

Mary is a FLOWER GODDESS. Not only is she laid back and has the most wonderful vibe, but she creates epically stunning floral masterpieces. She transformed our venue, and all the while totally working within our budget. She was open and honest during our meetings so that we could stay on budget while still getting the look and feel that we wanted in our flowers, and was totally flexible when we had to make some last minute changes. Everyone was asking about my bouquet and the centerpieces - I couldn't reccomend her more highly!!

Kim · Married on 11/05/2016

Mary from Lotus Floral Designs is amazing and will deliver nothing short of extraordinary at a very affordable price!! Our wedding flowers completely exceeded our expectations. The minute Mary dropped the bouquets off in the bridal suite I was absolutely in love and I hadn't even seen the rest of the flower arrangements. The staff at our venue said the room had never looked more beautiful thanks to Mary's work. Mary is so passionate and her excitement is so infectious. Choosing a florist was one more the more difficult decisions for us but we have no regrets about choosing Lotus Floral Designs!!

Carolyn · Married on 10/16/2016

Mary is an artist! The floral arrangements were creative, beautiful and exactly what I was hoping for! Mary put together a masterpiece with the few ideas I had to offer and I could not have been more delighted with the result, not to mention they were reasonably priced!
    Thank you Mary!!!

Tara · Married on 10/08/2016

Swoon.

From the moment I saw Mary’s work I knew I had to have Lotus Floral Designs for our wedding. I loved her creative genius, eclectic style, and use of textures. During our consultations she completely understood our “Woodland” vision through my crazy diagrams, obsession with succulents, and Pinterest inspiration and enhanced it. Our flowers were absolutely stunning and beyond what I could have ever imagined! Everyone could not stop ranting and raving about how beautiful all of the florals were throughout the entire day and everyone made sure they scooped up part of the beautiful arrangements. I wish I had a reason to hire Lotus every year and would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Jenny · Married on 10/01/2016

Lotus Design did all of the flowers at our wedding and we were simply blown away. She was able to translate our ideas for the flowers into something beyond our expectations. My bridal bouquet was absolutely stunning and I am still receiving compliments on our flowers. Mary was wonderful to work with and I would absolutely recommend Lotus to anyone looking for florist.

• F

Florence · Married on 09/10/2016

Mary is really great to work with and very professional. The bouquets and centerpieces were carefully crafted works of art! I loved the dreamy, soft look that she created. I can't recommend Lotus highly enough!

Jennifer · Married on 09/10/2016

I can't say enough about Lotus Floral Designs. Mary and Steven did a beyond gorgeous job on our wedding flowers. As soon as I saw my bouquets, I literally teared up!...they were so romantic, rustic, elegant, and unique. They perfectly understood my vision and what I wanted, and made it better/more beautiful than I every could have imagined. They will work with any budget and will help you get the most out of your flowers/arrangements. If you are looking for a florist for your wedding, choose them! You won't regret it.

Raette · Married on 09/10/2016

I could not have been happier with the flowers for my wedding. They were absolutely amazing. Everyone keeps telling me how beautiful and distinctive all of the arrangements were. Mary was able to take some ideas I saw in a few different places and put together exactly what I was picturing. I would recommend her over and over again!

Sarah · Married on 09/03/2016

I would highly recommend Mary and her team at Lotus Floral Designs! They were always friendly, courteous, and able to work with some specific requests I had for the centerpiece design . Mary was very prompt in her responses, available by email or phone whenever I reached out, and was happy to talk through designs with me. I truly enjoyed working with them and most importantly the bouquets they put together were amazingly beautiful! So unique, nothing I would have ever thought of myself, but they were PERFECT! The tables popped and the flowers she picked perfectly matched our theme and color scheme. Thank you Mary & team for the extraordinary work you do!

R · Married on 07/30/2016

Book Mary instantly! The flowers she provided were the most gorgeous ones I've even seen at a wedding. There was spectacular arranging, variety and abundance! They were beautifully and artistically arranged. People almost gasped at how gorgeous they were. Everyone was talking about them. In every way, the flowers exceeded our expectations. Run, don't walk to put down your deposit. You'll be glad you did.

JOANN · Married on 07/30/2016

Mary Trombley was wonderful to work with for my daughter's wedding. I met with her and she took me on a tour of the flower vendor's warehouse to show me various choices. I have had more compliments about the beautiful flowers-from the bride's bouquet to the table arrangements. I would HIGHLY recommend Mary for any event!