Lost Mission Weddings and Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Alyssa
    Alyssa C. Married on 01/16/2021

Perfect Texas Venue!!

This was the first venue we saw and we immediately fell in love with everything about it. From the San Antonio Mission inspired architecture to the Edison chandelier and farm tables. It has all the perfect hidden spots for beautiful photos with your partner, family members and bridal party. Every guest of ours fell in love with the location and style!
  • Kristin
    Kristin B. Married on 11/20/2020

The Most Beautiful Spanish Style Venue in the Hill Country!

Words cannot begin to describe the beauty of this venue. You will have to take a trip out there and see for yourself! We wanted a Spanish style venue and this Lost Mission was everything we could have hoped for!! They had amazing open houses where we were able to experience different vendors in action. Sara and Olivia were always so kind and welcoming and HELPFUL!! I know Texas weather can be crazy, so it was important for me to have a venue that was both beautiful inside and outside...did I mention their gorgeous chapel is climate controlled! Everything about Lost Mission was absolutely perfect and would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a jaw-dropping venue for your wedding!
  • Eva
    Eva Married on 03/14/2020

Remembering Home

Lost Mission is a memorable venue. Lost Mission reminded me so much of my mother's home back in Mexico. It is structured and designed so uniquely, that it does not look like any other venue. Lost mission needs no decoration because the buildings and nature make everything look so beautiful. The venue is very pricey, but so much is included in the price. Sarah and Hailey were always so kind and patient. I am so glad I had my wedding at Lost Mission.
  • Eddie
    Eddie S. Married on 08/12/2019

excellent venue

loved this venue. It was the perfect place to get married
    Lanika T. Married on 07/28/2019

Amazing and beautiful location

Beautiful location, so easy to work with even as we live out of state, made my day worry free, great value
    Pracilla Married on 04/12/2019

Love love love!

I can’t express how much we LOVED Lost Mission and staff!! First Hailey and Sara are angels! They helped me throughout my whole experience. I hired them as the day of coordinator and would say that is a MUST!! Hailey made it SO easy for everything. I would say she does more help coordinating throughout than just the wedding day!! She coordinated with all of our vendors and even our families with the photos!! She and her staff made my wedding day stress free and I am so glad we got her for that! The venue is so beautiful! My husband and I fell in love with the pictures and when we saw it in person pictures do it absolutely no justice! It’s so beautiful and breath taking. The chapel smells wonderful as well, you can smell the wood of the pues and it just makes it that more special and romantic. All of our guests loved it as well. So many selfies were taken throughout the venue. I would DEFINITELY recommend Lost Mission as your venue! SO worth it! It’s the place of my dreams.
    Amanda Married on 03/17/2018
    We had the wedding of our dreams at Lost Mission and could not have had a better experience! Sara and Hailey, the venue coordinators, went above and beyond in their duties from coordinating the vendors to fixing my veil. Choosing this venue was one of the best decisions we have made and we highly recommend it to all!
    Dora Married on 09/16/2017
    Where do I start !!! The minute we walked in to lost mission we knew that it was the place we wanted to celebrate our love. Lost mission was the perfect venue for us.From the rustic chapel, fire wall, and elegant romantic reception hall. Not often do you walk Into a space and words can not explain the beauty. The owner definitely has an eye for detail. If you have not booked a wedding venue. Stop looking and give hailey & Sara call!!! We worked mainly with Hailey , who was beyond excellent. She answered all of my million text & made sure we were taken care of. Hailey also referred us to some of our amazing vendors. Like. Plantiques - Flowers by Brenda Fry , Lazy Creek Designs , & blanco bbq . Thank you again Hailey for everything. Beyond blessed to have had the chance to work with you.
    Ali Married on 07/01/2017
    Lost Mission was the perfect venue for our wedding! It is so beautiful. I could not have asked for a better night to celebrate our marriage. Hailey and Sara are amazing! They worked so hard to make our night special and I can't thank them enough. I am so glad that I chose Lost Mission as our venue and would recommend it to anyone!
    Jessica Married on 04/02/2016
    I can't imagine my wedding going any better than it did and a huge part of it was because it was at Lost Mission. I fell in love with Lost Mission just from pictures I found on Pinterest, and when we went to tour I knew right away I needed to book the venue. It is absolutely beautiful - from the amazing Hill Country landscaping, to the chapel with it's intricate detail, down to the drapes in the reception hall. I can't tell you how many guests complimented the venue's beauty. The next best thing at Lost Mission is Hailey and Sara. They are so good at their jobs and made me feel so confident throughout the whole planning process by quickly answering any and all questions I had. I used them as my day-of coordinators and everything ran flawlessly; everyone was in the right place at the right time, and the reception hall was decorated just as I had imagined it. Seriously, go book your wedding date here, now!
    Stephanie Married on 10/23/2015
    Absolutely love this venue it was perfect!!! Truly a dream come true! I fell in love the moment I saw it and wouldn't change a thing! All our guests loved the venue as much as we did it's so beautiful! Anybody looking for a venue this is the place! I couldn't have asked for a better venue for my wedding
  • Melinda
    Melinda Married on 08/14/2015
    Lost Mission was all that I never knew I wanted in a wedding venue! From the romantic chapel and chapel bell, to the little makeshift river and animals outside, to the firewall and beautiful reception hall... It is truly unique from so many other venues. Photos do not do it justice! I fell in love with Lost Mission the first time I toured. The staff (Hailey and Sara) were an absolute joy to work with throughout the planning process and were so sweet and accommodating! They quickly responded to the many questions I had and were great day-of coordinators. We received (and continue to receive) so many compliments from our guests.
  • emmonsa
    Annette Married on 10/31/2014
    Lost Mission was the perfect location for our wedding. Everyone at Lost Mission were wonderful to work with. Sara was quick to respond to any questions I had and was very helpful throughout the planning process. Hailey was such a pleasure to work with on the day of and she was tremendously helpful in assisting me with retrieving several items that were left there inadvertently. Everyone on staff was friendly, courteous, and very professional. I could not have asked for a better experience.
    Jackie Married on 06/07/2014
    Sara and her team at Lost Mission did an outstanding job. They worked so well with our other vendors and made our wedding a true dream. Do not hesitate to book with Lost Mission! You will be thoroughly impressed and happy with every detail that they provide. We cannot say thank you enough for helping to make our dream day perfect!

Jackie & Steve
    Eileen Married on 08/10/2013
    Perfect venue ! My daughter had her dream wedding !!!!!!
  • Kelli
    Kelli Married on 06/23/2012
    Lost Mission and the staff did an amazing job! I knew from the moment I saw the venue I HAD to get married there. Susan with Lost Mission was so easy to work with and went above and beyond with helping me for our wedding. It was such a beautiful venue and we couldn't have imagined getting married anywhere else. Although you have to use their bar and can not bring outside alcohol in, the bartenders were really sweet and accommodating to me as well as the rest of the guests! Lost Mission and Susan and her team did such a fabulous job! Would definitely recommend the venue to others!
    Katie Married on 07/03/2011
    Lost Mission is like a dream. My husband and I will never forget walking around the property before it was even finished both knowing that this was the one. The staff went above and beyond to make us happy and everything went very smoothly on the day of our wedding. The only dislikes that I had about the venue was that you have to use there bar services if you want alcoholic beverages at the event. You cannot for any reason bring alcohol from outside. Not only is Lost Mission the most expensive venue in the San Antonio area but the alcohol is $5 per head an hour, regardless if your drinking or not. They had some other options but it was still VERY expensive like alcohol is. Considering how much we had already paid them to have the wedding there, I feel like we should at least have the option in bringing alcohol in from somewhere else. If we had to do the wedding all over again we would absolutely stay with Lost Mission. We grew up in San Antonio so the mission feel just sat right with the two of us. So beautiful, worthy every pretty penny!
    Lisa Married on 12/30/2017
    The venue is stunning. If you are considering it, book early. The available dates go quickly.
    Deanna Married on 05/29/2016
    We absolutely loved our wedding day at lost mission! Hailey and Sara were both great to work with! Hailey was always available to answer any question we had or make any change we wanted. The only mishap we had was the bathroom in the bridal sweet ended up being out of order so it was a bit of a hassle to walk down to restrooms. Other than that we had our dream wedding here and would recommend it to anyone!
  • User2430140 2+ years ago
    They were great to work with. The venue is amazing! All of the guests were very impressed. Highly recommend!
    Alex Married on 10/21/2017
    Lost Mission was a dream come true! We looked at about a dozen wedding venues between Minneapolis, Austin, and New Orleans. Lost Mission is unique – it had an incredible entrance that really gave our out-of-town guests the Texas Hill Country feel. The stucco architecture is authentically straight out of the South West and the multiple building set-up offered great options for where we could hold our cocktail hour.

Our wedding was late October with perfect weather. Since we were Catholic, we provided buses from the San Antonio Riverwalk to Mission San Jose and then up to Lost Mission. The 45 minute drive didn’t seem to bother guests, especially when we had good music and beer and wine! We held our cocktail hour on the Chapel Plaza and had a remote bar set up there with cocktail tables and a guitar duo. It was magical. After moving down to the reception hall, we had the drapes and everything looked airy, soft, and romantic. Our guests also loved the patio where we had tables, a cigar bar, and the fire going! It was so memorable and had endless compliments from our guests.

During the planning process, working with Hailey was so easy. She was incredibly responsive to my endless questions and “bridezilla” requests and kept all details straight. She and Sara were also able to help us with our bar package to meet our budget. They were also very flexible and we were able to add extra hours to keep the party going as long as possible! Without their help, the planning process would have been a lot more stressful! They also worked perfectly with our wedding coordinator and all of our vendors to make sure our wedding was a breeze. I can’t recommend their venue enough! Thank you, Lost Mission!!
    Tonya Married on 05/29/2015
    Lost Mission was absolutely amazing. Haley and Sara were always available when I had a question or needed to come out to the venue, and never did anything without our approval. They were a great help with recommending vendors. Everything was ready when we arrived and Haley was there all day helping and taking care of any thing we needed to make our day special. The venue is so beautiful and is the perfect place for a Texas hill country wedding. It is a elegant mix of hill country and San Antonio spanish flair. Our guest raved of its beauty and style that night and still are. Thank you Lost Mission for making our daughter's wedding a memorable night. Cannot thank you enough.
    Kara Married on 05/16/2015
    Everyone at Lost Mission was amazing to work with! They truly wanted to make sure our big day was perfect! Sara and Haley both went above and beyond for us! We couldn't have asked for a beer venue or people to work with!!
  • User2095431 2+ years ago
    The staff at Lost Mission is fantastic to work with!! They were very willing to accomodate all our special requests for our March 14, 2015 wedding. We changed our wedding count a few times and it was no problem for them. I would reccomend this venue for sure!!
    Catherine Married on 06/16/2012
    I agree with many of the previous reviews. The venue itself is breathtaking and beautiful. On the other hand, the amenities/alcohol was very expensive. Although they only schedule 1 event per day, I was not allowed to get into the bridal suite until 3 hours before the event unless we paid extra. We thought this was ridiculous and didn't want to pay the extra money. If no other events are scheduled then we felt that we should have access for the whole day prior to the ceremony. Overall though the day of the wedding everything went very smoothly. They are very organized!