20 Reviews for Lost Mission Weddings and Events

Audio Equipment (2)
Chair Covers (2)
Limited Bar (1)
20 Lost Mission Weddings and Events Reviews

We had the wedding of our dreams at Lost Mission and could not have had a better experience! Sara and Hailey, the venue coordinators, went above and beyond in their duties from coordinating the vendors to fixing my veil. Choosing this venue was one of the best decisions we have made and we highly recommend it to all!

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Tables, Indoor

Where do I start !!! The minute we walked in to lost mission we knew that it was the place we wanted to celebrate our love. Lost mission was the perfect venue for us.From the rustic chapel, fire wall, and elegant romantic reception hall. Not often do you walk Into a space and words can not explain the beauty. The owner definitely has an eye for detail. If you have not booked a wedding venue. Stop looking and give hailey & Sara call!!! We worked mainly with Hailey , who was beyond excellent. She answered all of my million text & made sure we were taken care of. Hailey also referred us to some of our amazing vendors. Like. Plantiques - Flowers by Brenda Fry , Lazy Creek Designs , & blanco bbq . Thank you again Hailey for everything. Beyond blessed to have had the chance to work with you.

Profile Picture dora, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Clean Up, Event Rentals, Set Up, Indoor, China, Glassware, Linens, Audio Equipment, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Tables, Cocktail Reception, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Cash Bar

Lost Mission was the perfect venue for our wedding! It is so beautiful. I could not have asked for a better night to celebrate our marriage. Hailey and Sara are amazing! They worked so hard to make our night special and I can't thank them enough. I am so glad that I chose Lost Mission as our venue and would recommend it to anyone!

Profile Picture Ali, 7/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely love this venue it was perfect!!! Truly a dream come true! I fell in love the moment I saw it and wouldn't change a thing! All our guests loved the venue as much as we did it's so beautiful! Anybody looking for a venue this is the place! I couldn't have asked for a better venue for my wedding

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/23/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Lost Mission was all that I never knew I wanted in a wedding venue! From the romantic chapel and chapel bell, to the little makeshift river and animals outside, to the firewall and beautiful reception hall... It is truly unique from so many other venues. Photos do not do it justice! I fell in love with Lost Mission the first time I toured. The staff (Hailey and Sara) were an absolute joy to work with throughout the planning process and were so sweet and accommodating! They quickly responded to the many questions I had and were great day-of coordinators. We received (and continue to receive) so many compliments from our guests.

Profile Picture Melinda, 8/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking

Lost Mission was the perfect location for our wedding. Everyone at Lost Mission were wonderful to work with. Sara was quick to respond to any questions I had and was very helpful throughout the planning process. Hailey was such a pleasure to work with on the day of and she was tremendously helpful in assisting me with retrieving several items that were left there inadvertently. Everyone on staff was friendly, courteous, and very professional. I could not have asked for a better experience.

Profile Picture Annette, 10/31/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Sara and her team at Lost Mission did an outstanding job. They worked so well with our other vendors and made our wedding a true dream. Do not hesitate to book with Lost Mission! You will be thoroughly impressed and happy with every detail that they provide. We cannot say thank you enough for helping to make our dream day perfect!

Jackie & Steve

Profile Picture Jackie, 6/7/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Perfect venue ! My daughter had her dream wedding !!!!!!

Profile Picture Eileen, 8/10/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Lost Mission and the staff did an amazing job! I knew from the moment I saw the venue I HAD to get married there. Susan with Lost Mission was so easy to work with and went above and beyond with helping me for our wedding. It was such a beautiful venue and we couldn't have imagined getting married anywhere else. Although you have to use their bar and can not bring outside alcohol in, the bartenders were really sweet and accommodating to me as well as the rest of the guests! Lost Mission and Susan and her team did such a fabulous job! Would definitely recommend the venue to others!

Profile Picture Kelli, 6/23/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Lost Mission is like a dream. My husband and I will never forget walking around the property before it was even finished both knowing that this was the one. The staff went above and beyond to make us happy and everything went very smoothly on the day of our wedding. The only dislikes that I had about the venue was that you have to use there bar services if you want alcoholic beverages at the event. You cannot for any reason bring alcohol from outside. Not only is Lost Mission the most expensive venue in the San Antonio area but the alcohol is $5 per head an hour, regardless if your drinking or not. They had some other options but it was still VERY expensive like alcohol is. Considering how much we had already paid them to have the wedding there, I feel like we should at least have the option in bringing alcohol in from somewhere else. If we had to do the wedding all over again we would absolutely stay with Lost Mission. We grew up in San Antonio so the mission feel just sat right with the two of us. So beautiful, worthy every pretty penny!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/3/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue is stunning. If you are considering it, book early. The available dates go quickly.

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We absolutely loved our wedding day at lost mission! Hailey and Sara were both great to work with! Hailey was always available to answer any question we had or make any change we wanted. The only mishap we had was the bathroom in the bridal sweet ended up being out of order so it was a bit of a hassle to walk down to restrooms. Other than that we had our dream wedding here and would recommend it to anyone!

Profile Picture DeAnna, 5/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They were great to work with. The venue is amazing! All of the guests were very impressed. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User4860858, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Outside Cake, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Tables, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Lost Mission was a dream come true! We looked at about a dozen wedding venues between Minneapolis, Austin, and New Orleans. Lost Mission is unique – it had an incredible entrance that really gave our out-of-town guests the Texas Hill Country feel. The stucco architecture is authentically straight out of the South West and the multiple building set-up offered great options for where we could hold our cocktail hour.

Our wedding was late October with perfect weather. Since we were Catholic, we provided buses from the San Antonio Riverwalk to Mission San Jose and then up to Lost Mission. The 45 minute drive didn’t seem to bother guests, especially when we had good music and beer and wine! We held our cocktail hour on the Chapel Plaza and had a remote bar set up there with cocktail tables and a guitar duo. It was magical. After moving down to the reception hall, we had the drapes and everything looked airy, soft, and romantic. Our guests also loved the patio where we had tables, a cigar bar, and the fire going! It was so memorable and had endless compliments from our guests.

During the planning process, working with Hailey was so easy. She was incredibly responsive to my endless questions and “bridezilla” requests and kept all details straight. She and Sara were also able to help us with our bar package to meet our budget. They were also very flexible and we were able to add extra hours to keep the party going as long as possible! Without their help, the planning process would have been a lot more stressful! They also worked perfectly with our wedding coordinator and all of our vendors to make sure our wedding was a breeze. I can’t recommend their venue enough! Thank you, Lost Mission!!

Photos
Profile Picture Alex, 10/21/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Cocktail Reception, Outside Cake, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Tables

Lost Mission was absolutely amazing. Haley and Sara were always available when I had a question or needed to come out to the venue, and never did anything without our approval. They were a great help with recommending vendors. Everything was ready when we arrived and Haley was there all day helping and taking care of any thing we needed to make our day special. The venue is so beautiful and is the perfect place for a Texas hill country wedding. It is a elegant mix of hill country and San Antonio spanish flair. Our guest raved of its beauty and style that night and still are. Thank you Lost Mission for making our daughter's wedding a memorable night. Cannot thank you enough.

Profile Picture Tonya, 5/29/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone at Lost Mission was amazing to work with! They truly wanted to make sure our big day was perfect! Sara and Haley both went above and beyond for us! We couldn't have asked for a beer venue or people to work with!!

Profile Picture Kara, 5/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff at Lost Mission is fantastic to work with!! They were very willing to accomodate all our special requests for our March 14, 2015 wedding. We changed our wedding count a few times and it was no problem for them. I would reccomend this venue for sure!!

Profile Picture User4968550, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I agree with many of the previous reviews. The venue itself is breathtaking and beautiful. On the other hand, the amenities/alcohol was very expensive. Although they only schedule 1 event per day, I was not allowed to get into the bridal suite until 3 hours before the event unless we paid extra. We thought this was ridiculous and didn't want to pay the extra money. If no other events are scheduled then we felt that we should have access for the whole day prior to the ceremony. Overall though the day of the wedding everything went very smoothly. They are very organized!

Profile Picture Catherine, 6/16/12, 5 Reviews
3.5

The venue is absolutely breath taking! We loved the venue, but didn't particularly care for the staff. In our conversations the staff came off as condescending and unwilling to accept any responsibility. One of our guest was overserved and almost ruined our reception.

Profile Picture Garland, 9/9/11, 5 Reviews