Lost and Found Farm Reviews

Lost and Found Farm 1
Lost and Found Farm 2

Anna Bralow · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing Maine Flowers!

Lost and Found Farm and Lauren do an outstanding job making a wedding venue come alive with flowers. For my wedding she made a beautiful arch at the outdoor alter making it look spectacular for the ceremony itself. She also managed to spruce up a fairly dingy tent for the dinner by making stylish cascading arrangements on the tables. She listened to my flower preferences and was able to provide flowers that suited my tastes perfectly. Lost and Found Farm provides beautiful Maine grown flowers and arranges them artfully. However, I'd say if you are looking for very formal or traditional flowers such as huge centerpieces of orchids or roses this farm may not be quite right for you. Overall, I would highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 01/28/2019
    Lost and Found Farm 3
  • F

Fiona Owens · Married on 09/01/2018

Absolutely thrilled

I can't say enough good things about our experience working with Lauren. When we first sat down with her, I was worried that what I was hoping for - natural flowers that lent a luxurious feeling to our venue, a friend's place in Kennebunk - was going to be far outside what we'd budgeted for. Lauren got this from the beginning, and absolutely delivered - the centerpieces brought the space alive in a magnificent way, and the bridesmaids couldn't stop talking about the bouquets. My husband and the groomsmen were also pretty taken with boutonnieres even if they had no idea exactly what flowers they were ;) Lauren arrived ahead of the agreed upon on time, and stayed to make sure everything was arranged perfectly. If you're looking for natural, gorgeous flowers for your Maine wedding, Lost and Found Farm should be your first stop!

Kerstin · Married on 07/21/2018

Beautiful work!

Lost and Found arranged the centerpieces, my (the bride's) bouquet, and other flowers for our wedding. Lauren provided excellent advice in planning for the arrangements, and everything turned out beautifully!

Lost and Found Farm 4

Mariah Monks · Married on 06/28/2018

Excellent!

We had such a good experience with Lauren and her team at Lost and Found. She had great ideas, vision and was able to execute flawlessly. She was also personable and so much fun to work with. I would highly recommend Lauren for any event!

kristen · Married on 06/17/2018

Lost and Found Farm

Lauren was super sweet and easy to work with. She turned the vision that was in my head into reality and the dreamy spring wedding I had hoped for appeared. We were married in a sea of pinks, purples and utter loveliness 💜

Sent on 02/04/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/21/2017

Amazing work, gorgeous flowers!

Lauren was amazing! She was so easy to work with and did an absolutely fabulous job on all parts of our wedding flowers! She made bouquets, boutonnières, table center pieces and garlands, a photo booth back drop and more! Many people remarked to me during and after the event how well put together and beautiful everything was! And all the work was at such an affordable and fair price.

Lauren and I met very early on in the year and planned what would be in the arrangements so that she could grow as much of the need flowers and plants as possible. Throughout the growing season she kept me up to date on all things flowers!

In the week leading up to the event she was communicative and helpful when we ran into the Problem of a killing frost for the dahlias. She went through so much effort to save and acquire more dahlias for the arrangements as she knew they were my favorite flower!

On the day of the wedding we realized I have given her the wrong count of boutonnières needed and she whipped together another one on the spot, and it was perfect and matched the previously made ones.

My bridal bouquet was absolutely fabulous and all her arrangements and flower placement decisions matched our asthetic perfectly.

Finally, She was efficient and thorough with clean up.

I would recommend Lauren at Lost and Found Farm to anyone wanting an efficient and talented florist. And bonus - she grows a lot of the plants and flowers herself!!!