51 Reviews for Los Willows Wedding Estate

Drapery (1)
Tent Accessories (1)
Chocolate Fountain (1)
51 Los Willows Wedding Estate Reviews

Looking forward to our wedding in 2019. :))

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/19/19, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Los Willows is the most beautiful, and romantic venue. We had guests sending us messages days after our wedding telling us how absolutely gorgeous our venue was. Everyone over at Los Willows will make you feel so calm and confident on your wedding day cause they will have it all under control. Thank you Julianne for everything you did to create the wedding of my dreams and thank you Nancy for being the best day of coordinator a girl could wish for. Love Love Love Los Willows.

Profile Picture Kris, 1/6/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Los willows made my dream wedding a dream come true. Everyone loved my venue and talked about it for days

Profile Picture Michelle, 12/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Chairs, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Shuttle, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Event Planning

In May 2017, we were able to have the wedding of our dreams at Los Willows Wedding Estate! When you are in the office, look at the photos and image yourself in those stunning locations. When you tour the estate, imagine how you could customize it to your own vision (they have several ceremony sites). In our case, not only did we use their red roadster and boat, we also brought in a horse drawn carriage, 1955 pink cadillac, jazz trio and live band.

After touring 6-8 venues, we knew our choice would be Los Willows the minute we visited. Although our guest count was fewer than their minimum package, we booked it knowing we could use the extra money in the budget for numerous upgrades, such as additional foods, decorations, etc.

The staff there is top notch, giving suggestions when asked and making sure our wedding was exactly what we wanted. Our planner worked with us for many months, getting every detail in place, and our day-of coordinator made everything happen as we wished, from start to finish.

Los Willows encouraged us to invite our guests up to an hour before the ceremony, so they could enjoy the beautiful estate. That was a wonderful suggestion, because there is so much to see. We used several vendors from their list, and were happy with all of them.

Some of our guests told us that ours was the best wedding they had ever attended and we feel that Los Willows is the main reason for that compliment!

Profile Picture Lynn, 5/6/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Los Willows Estate and their staff are the HIDDEN GEM of Fallbrook!

As soon as we set foot on the venue, we fell in LOVE. Los Willows is a garden oasis that is perfectly manicured and has ample space for guests to explore and enjoy.

Our first concern-- is this too good to be true? We wondered if this gorgeous place would be in our budget. We were so relieved to find out they offer several packages, at different prices based on your needs. They also offer several different incentive discounts (i.e. off-season rates) to help their clients. That being said, their all-inclusive package in the off season worked perfectly for us!

We then wondered, would everything live up to our expectations? In short, YES! To be specific, our wedding planner and coordinator, Julianne and Allyson (aka the dream team) made our wedding day everything we hoped for and MORE! They were amazing helping us through the planning process and the execution of all those plans on the big day. They even went above and beyond by making our every request fulfilled, even some that we didn't think could happen!!!

I could go on and on about this place, but in short, choosing Los Willows for our venue was the best decision we made! They made the bride, groom, family, and all guests extremely pleased. =)

I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Kyle and Emily, 12/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Tables, Tents, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access

My wife and I had our wedding here about two months ago and are very happy with our decision! First, a big thank you to Julianne for making the wedding planning as pleasant and easy as possible. We have busy lives but she was always on top of every concern and request we ever had. Second, another big thank you to Allyson for making the days leading up to and including the wedding day as perfect as possible. She made it so we did not have to worry about anything and could fully enjoy our time with each other and our guests. Julianne and Allyson, along with the rest of the Los Willows staff, were not only professional, but friendly and kind to us through the entire process. The property is beautiful and the staff made the price work for us. I highly recommend this venue to anyone and everyone

Profile Picture Robert, 6/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I can't say enough good things about Los Willows. My husband and I exchanged vows on December 7th and it was the most AMAZING day of my life. Our coordinator Allyson saved me from myself all day. Of course on your wedding day you are stressed out about everything under the sun! "Where's my earrings?" "Who has my veil?" "Are my shoes here?" and without her, I might never of made it down the aisle, I would still be trying to find everything. She was so organized and every quetion or request I had was answered. Everything went so smoothly from the moment we booked them all the way through the last dance. During my planning I would call Los Willows any time for any reason and they were always there to answer my questions and calm down my bridal nerves. Liza was absolutely wonderful every time I talked to her! I told their assistant Julianne that if this place is around in 30+ years, my daughter will be getting married there. No place compares to Los Willows. All night I was hearing compliments of how beautiful this wedding was. The night went way to fast, but I have amazing memories here and will always have the pictures to look back on and reminisce. Thank you again Los Willows for making my wedding day the most amazing day I could have dreamed of.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 12/7/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had an amazing wedding at Los Willows. The location is breathtaking! Our day of coordinator, Kendra, was simply amazing. She never got flustered by any of the requests we were "throwing at her." She made us feel like we were the only wedding she had ever done or that we were her favorite group to ever get married there...of course, neither of which is true...but she had the amazing way of making us feel that way. Liza was also wonderful to work with. The roadster ride in for the groom and his best man and the boat ride across the lake for the bride and her father are two of the unique things that Los Willows provides...FOR NOT EXTRA COST! The wedding party stayed at the B&B located above the venue (at an extra cost). I would HIGHLY recommend renting it as part of your wedding experience. It is beautifully decorated with a salon for the use of your hair stylist and makeup artist. Bobby, the innkeeper, was so kind and made sure we all had what we needed. He made our experience at the B&B very memorable!

Profile Picture Jillian, 8/16/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Los Willows was wonderful!! They are very pleasant to work with and took care of all our needs. My son and daughter in laws wedding was so beautiful!! Thank you Los Willows!!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/9/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Fantastic location with even better staff! Wedding day went off without an issue because the staff are all organized and coordinated. Thank you to Los Willows for a dream wedding!

Profile Picture Sep, 6/20/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff at Los Willows was amazing! Took all of the stress and heartache out of planning our dream wedding. Kendra was our wedding coordinator and she took charge and made sure everything happened on time and everything as it should. Our wedding was a fairytale. The estate is absolutely beautiful. The staff is courteous and efficient. The venue added all the little details to make our day extra special including an entrance on a boat and a departure in a beautiful classic car. Made for such beautiful photo ops.

Profile Picture User3389753, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Los Willows out did themselves in every aspect of my wedding! I honetly can't say enough great things about this venue. Everyone told me that something will go wrong on my wedding day, and to not let it get to me, but, my day was absolutely perfect in every way. The staff took such great care of my me, my husband, and all of my guests so well, that I still have people telling me that my wedding was one of the BEST weddings they have been too. The food was great, all the decor, and lighting was great, and the dj ( we used pro sounds dj) was more than I could ask for. Los Willows is a hidden little gem that any bride to be should check out.

Profile Picture Casie, 3/31/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

First off, the venue is beautiful, clean and accommodating. Kendra was amazing! I don't think our wedding would have been half as good or organized without her. She kept everyone on track; even the little difficult photographer. The food and cake were good. We were happy that our package included all that it did (cake, candy bar, dinner). I would definitely recommend spending extra for the B&B. Bobby was great. My mom and mother-in-law wanted to take him home.

Profile Picture Brandon, 3/15/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

Los Willows was our first and last venue that we looked at. When we walked onto the ground and Liza gave us the tour we simply fell in love! Everything they have to offer is truly amazing. The grounds are breathtaking, the food is phenomenal, the decor is beautiful, and all the added things that come with your wedding package is priceless!!!! What's really the best part about Los Willows though is their staff and service. They had our wedding planned down to every tiny detail. Liza helped us pick the decor and guided us in the right direction. On the day of Bobby waited on us hand and foot while the girls and I enjoyed being pampered in the day salon provided. Our day of wedding coordinator, Kendra, was truly phenomenal! She made sure the wedding went off without a hitch! She's such a gem! She waited on me hand and foot- even helped me in and out of my shoes for dancing lol. She was unbelievable!! The entire staff that day was also amazing- from those serving food, to the bartenders, to office staff, they were all just wonderful! I can't say enough about how much we LOVED it here. Thank you Los Willows for making our dream wedding a reality!

- Tracie & Keit

Profile Picture Tracie, 9/27/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I recently had my wedding at Los Willows and it was truly the best experience. They are so amazing and make you feel so special and taken care of. We didn't have to worry about a thing and were able to enjoy every second of our day. The coordinators are incredible, they remember every little detail so you don't have to and make sure that the evening continues to flow well. Throughout the planning process the staff was always so kind and made us feel like family. Aside from the great staff, the venue itself is absolutely gorgeous and I received so many great comments about it. The food was also great and we received many compliments on that as well. Getting ready at the salon on location is so fun and you have all this space just for you and your girls to enjoy. We were all so relaxed there. I can't say enough good things about Los Willows, choosing this venue for my wedding is the best decision I could've made.

Profile Picture Katy, 7/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Transportation, Wedding Cake

An amazing venue tucked away in Fallbrook. This place is beautiful, a private little paradise. I had my wedding there about two weeks ago and it was perfect. The experience from start to finish was stress free with the help of the pleasant staff.

Kendra our coordinator is awesome... We couldn't have asked for a more professional, yet friendly person. She always had a positive attitude no matter how many changes we made. She was very helpful and had great recommendations for our setup. It was like dealing with a family member.

I must mention on the day of the wedding, to show how committed Kendra is, she continued to assist us with a injured hand and carried our daughter most of the time during the reception while doing so.

Everything went according to plan and turned out great, from ceremony to reception, to even include the delicious food and cake. We received plenty of positive compliments about having our wedding at Los Willows. Friends and family expressed how beautiful this place was and how comfortable the staff made them feel.

We will definitely recommend Los Willows to anyone.

Thank you Los Willows and staff.

Profile Picture Jay, 7/5/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Los Willows was amazing. Not only is it beautiful, they make you feel at home. I truly felt like I was the only bride they were working with. The atmosphere is so relaxing and puts you to ease. The staff is so helpful, they answer all your questions right away and take care of everything. Kendra, the day of coordinator, is the most helpful and amazing person. She made the day run smoothly.

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/16/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I couldn't have asked for a better venue for my wedding. Everyone was sooo helpful, especially Kendra. She made everything so easy and go smoothly the day of the wedding. I would definately recommend Los Willows to anyone who wants a stress free beautiful wedding!

Profile Picture User1448598, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Attention to detail, beautiful surroundings, great food is how I would describe Los Willows. I had a great DJ, Sweet Creations by Judy did my elegant, gorgeous candy buffet and the flowers were amazing.

Great place to get married if you want it to be special.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/15/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is a beuatiful place to get married. I loved having a wedding planner that took the stress out of the day so I could sit back and enjoy every minute of it!

Kendra is amazing and can not thank her enough for everything leading up to and the day of our wedding. I will never forget such a beautiful day! :)

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/15/11, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Los Willows staff members are amazing, they are very helpful and always willing to work with your individual needs. Bobby the inn keeper prepares the best meals you could imagine, and is always there to make sure your stay is comfortable. The coordinators, Liza, Kendra and Nicole are so friendly, they treat you like family and make sure that your wedding day is exactly like you dreamed. Not to mention that the venue itself is gorgeous!

Profile Picture User1420499, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I couldn't be happier with our decision to go with Los Willows as our wedding venue. We had our wedding there a couple weeks ago and everything went flawlessly! The staff was amazing and they really do their best to make your day as perfect as can be! All of our guests keep calling us to tell us how amazing everything looked!

Profile Picture Morgan, 1/8/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot began to say enough good things about Los Willows and the staff. I can honestly say that if you are looking for a private beautiful venue that is also unique, then Los Willows is the place for you. My husband and I got married at Los Willows on Oct. 14th 2010 and it was an absolutely PERFECT day! It was so much fun coming across the lake on a boat as my entrance to the ceremony and just having a few minutes after we were married to be alone as we sailed around the lake added yet another special moment to a wonderful day. Also the staff at Los Willows are beyond amazing - they take care of everything (even if you are planning the wedding from a different country like we were) and they pay close attention to all the little details to make sure your day is personal and goes off without a hitch. My guests cannot stop talking about how much they loved everything from the ceremony, to the reception and how beautiful the atmosphere was. There are endless places to take unique and perfect pictures and the place is all yours and only yours for the whole evening.

If you have the chance to stay at the Los Willows Inn, it is a must! It will be an unforgettable, personal and magical memory. I had all the bridesmaids and mothers stay the night before the wedding and it was like staying in some little English bed and breakfast, but you have the whole place to yourself. There are games, and a fireplace, an incredible breakfast, a waterfall and the view from the top of the hill makes you feel like you are on the top of the world - what better way to start or end your wedding day. They simply treat you like royalty and every little need and want is taken care of before you can even ask for anything. Just a lovely place!!!

Profile Picture Kirstyn, 9/18/10, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I attended a wedding at Los Willows about five years ago and loved it. So then when I became engaged, I made an appointment to tour Los Willows. This time as a bride. Oh my gosh! I thought it was beautiful before but now it is amazing. First off I met Liza, their wedding coordinator and she went out of her way to make me feel like I was the only bride in the world getting married. Her attention to detail is incredible. I never worried about a thing and had a great time with the pre-wedding planning. I scheduled my tasting and was able to bring my fiance, my mom and my aunt and I can't say enough about the food. What was truly great was the food tasted as good at my wedding as it did at the tasting. I reserved two nights at their luxury B&B so that I could have some quality time with my close family and friends. The next morning, I met my hair and makeup person in their bridal hair salon. All my bridesmaids were there so it turned out to be so much fun, we laughed all the time until it was time to begin the ceremony. I joined my dad in the back of a Rolls Royce and while the ceremony was getting started, I was whisked down to the lake and came across it in this wonderful boat with flowers on it. All my guests raved about my grand entrance and how they never saw such an unusual and romantic start to a wedding before. After that, everything was like a fairy tale. We had the most amazing photographs taken with the lake in the background and then we joined out guests in a large pavillion with a crystal chandelier and special colored lighting. Like I said, the food was delicious. Oh, I don't want to forget that the cake was exactly the way I envisioned it and the different tiers had the exact flavors I selected at the tasting. It was covered with flowers and showcased in a large gazebo. After the wedding, my husband and I were chauffered in the Rolls Royce up to the Inn and we had champagne and chocolate dipped strawberries waiting for us. Bobby, the Innkeeper was so nice, and can he cook! We had a private breakfast on our patio away from everybody and then we ordered a duet massage to truly relax before we started out for our honeymoon. I wish I could do it all over again! I will never forget Los Willows.

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/7/09, 1 Review