Los Jardines del Castillo Reviews

50 Reviews for Los Jardines del Castillo

• Ketty

Ketty C. · Married on 05/23/2021

Perfect venue

I had this venue as a second option on my list but ended up choosing it for my wedding. I should've had it first because it was just perfect in every aspect. The staff were very attentive and friendly, the venue just had perfect spots for beautiful wedding pictures and the place where usually the ceremony takes place is just beyond pretty. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone who ask me were to have their wedding in Puerto Rico.

Sent on 05/25/2021
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 04/24/2021

Boda 24.4.21

Jardines excedió las expectativas de ambos para nuestro gran día. Es un lugar mágico donde la naturaleza y la elegancia se unen para crear un ambiente espectacular para cualquier actividad. El servicio, la comunicación y el lugar son excelentes. Volveriamos q casarnos 1,000 veces mas si pudieramos

Sent on 06/15/2021
  • Emily

Emily R. · Married on 03/21/2021

Scenic Venue

The venue has a lot of places for photo opportunities. It's beautiful! We did our ceremony like most others under the tree. For the dinner we had the live paella and let me say, our guest are still talking about how great it tasted. Some were even saying it was the best paella/ rice they've ever had in their lives, no exaggeration. Carol was easy to work with and very flexible when it came to the wedding arrangements. If we ever needed to add anything like lights or use of the bridal rooms, it was easy just to contact her and let her know. Everyone who worked there was so kind. The reception was held on the other side of the castle under this huge canopy room enough for tables and dancing. It was very spacious and comfortable. It's an absolutely beautiful venue.

Sent on 05/06/2021
  • Z

Zach T. · Married on 01/16/2021

Amazing service in a gorgeous venue!

From the beginning, Carol was incredible in explaining everything about the venue and the various services included. Planning a wedding far from Puerto Rico can be difficult, but with Carol’s help that was not the case. With the COVID-19 pandemic, we experienced a wedding day postponement, which allowed us to work with Los Jardines del Castillo for a new date and various modifications. Everyone at Jardines del Castillo was able to help us with this transition and making things possible within days of our event. Our small, intimate (30 guest), and short wedding celebration (3.5h) was magnificent. We were able to enjoy our day after using their facilities to ready, and celebrate with our family and friends following the government restrictions and COVID- 19 safety guidelines. Jardines del Castillo service was incredible with amazing food (Puerto Rican cocktail hour) and Chef’s special dinner, security service, as well as DJ. We recommend Jardines del Castillo to all of our friends, family and everyone because of their amazing service!

Sent on 01/27/2021
  • Grace

Grace R. · Married on 12/18/2020

Dream wedding came true!

This venue had everything I had dreamed for. The food was amazing! The room to get ready was beautiful as well. Carol was very responsible and attentive.

Sent on 12/19/2020
  • Y

Yovanska · Married on 11/14/2020

Excellent service

The place was amazing and at an affordable pricing. Our first wedding venue cancelled on us due to covid so we were able to book at this amazing place. The thing we loved the most other than the attention was the protocol for safety and synchronized joint cooperation with the rest of my vendors. If we could get married again we would do the exact same thing in the exact same place!

Sent on 12/20/2020

Elizabeth · Married on 05/16/2020

Perfect in every way possible.

If you’re looking for the perfect wedding venue in PR, look no further! Los Jardines was the first venue my now husband and I looked at and it was the ONLY one we needed to see-we signed the contract that same day & it was the best decision! From beginning to end Carol made the process so easy-due to Covid we had to postpone not once but twice & Carol was so supportive & helpful along the way! The venue is so BEAUTIFUL that there really is no need for much decoration-from day to night there is magic in every single space of the location. I can’t express enough how perfect everything was, I wish we could get married there every single weekend!haha Thank you Carol & staff for making our dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 04/08/2021

Gabriel B. · Married on 11/09/2019

Excellent Service

I had the opportunity to celebrate our wedding there on November 9 and we had such an amazing time. From the first day we sign our contract until our wedding the treatment was special. Thanks to Carol and all the team from Los Jardines that were very helpful all night. The food was amazing and we recommend this venue for all events.

Sent on 11/29/2019

José · Married on 08/04/2019

Boda Carla & José, 4.8.19.

Los Jardines del Castillo resulta muy conveniente. En primer lugar, casarnos junto al Flamboyan fue hermoso. Segundo, la reservación fue todo el día y el cóctel, la comida servida, la barra y la música es parte del paquete. La trata siempre genuina, amable y muy personal. Mi mejor recuerdo es no haberme preocuparme en todo el día.

Sent on 09/11/2019

Jessica · Married on 02/16/2019

My dream wedding

Tony and I are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Carol Castillo and Los Jardines del Castillo. Carol and her team were extremely professional and provided quality customer service. They went above and beyond the call of duty. We received wonderful feedback from family and friends on how lovely, professional, and creative the service was. Most importantly, Carol made us feel apart of their family and made sure we were taken care of. We have already recommended Los Jardines del Castillo!
    Thank you, Carol.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Shakira A. · Married on 02/02/2019

My dream wedding

My wedding was at Jardines last February. I can't find the words to describe how spectacular it was: the facilities, the landscape, the flamboyan ... EVERYTHING was beautiful and perfect. Still family and friends tell me about how delicious the food was, how beautiful the place was and how much they enjoyed it. I can't stop thanking Carol, who always kindly answered all my questions, and Carlos, who not only calmed my nerves before the ceremony (and gave me peace ...) but also showed off at the bar and his attention to us. Several of my guests were delighted with him! Even the parking guy was super friendly! Definitely, if you want a dream wedding with that romantic touch that does not go out of style, this is your place.

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 12/02/2018

Destination Wedding

This wedding venue was absolutely beautiful. I fell in love with the Flamboyant tree, which we had our ceremony under and the views of greenery from the cocktail hour location. Carol and her staff were amazing and so attentive. She responded to all of my emails or texts in a timely fashion. I was nervous planning a destination wedding all the way from NY, but she went above and beyond and made me feel so comfortable. We chose the authentic Spanish meal which was so delicious. We are still talking about the Roast Pork. Thank you so much for making our dream come true.

Sent on 01/19/2019

Valeria · Married on 12/28/2017

Extremely pleased! Staff was attentive, helpful and resourceful; when my coordinator didn’t come through as planned they all made my special day perfect. Carol and her staff were helpful from the first time I stepped in and all through the hurricane and the aftermath of it. Not to mention how absolutely stunning the venue is, especially at night. Simply magic! Thank you!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Celiany · Married on 12/16/2017

El lugar es majestuoso! Justo lo que soñé! Desde el primer día que fui al castillo supe seria el lugar perfecto para celebrar nuestra boda y no tuve que buscar nada más! Maria llegó a tratar de apagar nuestra ilusión pero sólo logró retrasarnos un poco nuestro Happily ever after, el personal del castillo hizo todo a su alcance para que nuestro día llegara y cuando lo logramos este fue uno de ensueño. No existe otro lugar en el que hubiese podido plasmar la idea que tenía de ese día tan especial, solo allí lograría tener un ambiente rustico, romántico y lleno de magia. El día tan esperado llego y todo el personal allí presente en un ambiente familiar asistieron en cada detalle a la perfección. Desde los mozos atentos en todo momento, la comida deliciosa, el bartender excelente y el DJ que nunca dejó caer la fiesta hasta el último segundo, todo espectacular. Nuestro final feliz fue mejor que cualquier cuento de hadas. Los recomiendo una y mil veces a ojos cerrados.

Sent on 03/20/2018

Margarita · Married on 11/24/2017

Mi experiencia con el servicio en los jardines del castillo fue excelente. A pesar de celebrar la boda de mi hija luego del huracán Maria, cuando aún no había regresado La Luz, todo quedo de show y los invitados disfrutaron mucho. La comida buenísima y todo lo que quisimos lo pusimos coordinar sin problemas. Lo recomiendo 100%.

Sent on 12/16/2017

Denisse · Married on 10/28/2017

Mi experiencia con los Jardines del Castillo fue perfecta desde el primer día que vistamos el loca supe que quería realizar mi boda con ellos. Carol fue mi coordinadora y de verdad que no encuentro palabras para agradecerle todo lo que hizo por mí antes y durante la boda. También la decoración fue por Peter Styling y todo quedó perfecto! Fue un sueño

Sent on 12/16/2017

Lydia · Married on 07/29/2017

Carol, the venue and their staff were fantastic. We had a wonderful time celebrating our daughter's wedding at Los Jardines del Castillo!

Sent on 08/19/2017
  • oceanjo

Joselyd · Married on 07/29/2017

Amazing venue!

As soon I stepped foot in Jardines del Castillo, I knew this is where I wanted to get married. The venue was gorgeous with all the greenery and flowers! It had a magical feel to it. We, as well as our guests, loved the venue and it's beauty. We truly had a wonderful wedding there! The food was absolutely delicious and the staff were very friendly! The only thing we wished we would have done differently was hire a band or our own DJ. The DJ they provided was not very good. He hardly played the type of music we requested and we don't remember him talking during the reception. Other than the DJ, this place amazing and would do it again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Melanie · Married on 07/22/2017

Quiero darles las gracias por todo! Jardines del Castillo es un lugar hermoso y todo el mundo solo habla de la belleza del lugar y el excelente servicio que recibieron de parte del personal. Estoy sumamente agradecida con ustedes y no me arrepiento de seleccionarlos. Desde el comienzo, el profesionalismo que demostraron, la amabilidad, y lo dispuestos en ayudar y aclarar cualquier duda que teníamos. No tengo quejas, ni pasé malos ratos. Mi boda fue perfecta. Los recomiendo al 120%.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Monica · Married on 07/09/2017

Execelente servicio. Ambiente espectacular!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Paulina · Married on 07/01/2017

If you are looking for a magical place to have your dream wedding,look no further. Everything from the staff to the food was great! We coulden't have asked for anything more.

Sent on 09/03/2017

Ralph · Married on 04/30/2017

Tremenda labor desde Carol, Cocineros, meseros, bar tenders!! Quedamos con una impresión magnífica y con deseos de más! La comida simplemente WOW!! Todo el mi do quedo satisfecho! Carol gracias por ser tan accesible y ayudarnos en todo el proceso!

Éxito!

Ralph y Natalie

Sent on 05/16/2017

Saludos Ralph,
    Muchísimas gracias por tu cálida y efusiva retroalimentación a nuestro personal, comida, y servicio. Nos alegra en sobre manera el haber cumplido tanto con tus expectativas como las de tus invitados. ¡Fue un honor servirles!

Keylivette · Married on 03/19/2017

Hace un mes tuve el privilegio de casarme en Jardines del Castillo, puedo decir que fue la experiencia más hermosa de mi vida. El servicio al cliente fue excelente ya que fueron extremadamente atentos y diligentes durante todo el proceso. El lugar está preparado para prevenir o evitar cualquier tipo de percance. En todo momento se mostraron facilitadores. Por ninguna circunstancia pasé situaciones estresantes que pudieran interferir con el disfrute de mi boda. Los meseros siempre fueron muy amables, pacientes y diligentes. Todo quedó hermoso. Realmente, las palabras faltan para poder describir exactamente la excelencia y tan professional labor del equipo de Jardines del Castillo. Recomiendo 100% cualquier tipo de actividad. Gracias Jardines del Castillo porque reflejaron que mi evento era tan importante para ustedes como lo fue para mi. Gracias por su excelencia, disposición, amabilidad y sobre todo su paciencia. Quiero agradecer de forma especial a CAROL ERES EXCELENTEEEEE!!!!! GRACIAS, GRACIAS, MIL GRACIAS POR TODO!!! A OLGA por todo su apoyo, paciencia, flexibilidad, disposición y comprensión; y los MESEROS quienes dieron la milla extra durante todo el evento y fueron sumamente pacientes y muy serviciales. Gracias a todos por sobre pasar mis expectativas y hacer de ese dia uno inolvidable.

Sent on 05/04/2017

Los Jardines del Castillo's reply:

Nosotros somos los que nos quedamos sin palabras suficientes para agradecerte tan hermoso mensaje Keylivette. Tomamos cada evento en nuestras facilidades con la misma importancia que nuestros clientes y nos alegra así lo hayas percibido. Ofrecer un servicio de primera a cada uno de los invitados es primordial para los Jardines del Castillo, definitivamente le haremos llegar tus halagos y agradecimiento a nuestro personal. No hay mejor recompensa que ver que pusimos un granito de arena para que las parejas que nos contratan logren tener ese día inolvidable que tanto añonaraban.

Beth · Married on 03/11/2017

Love this venue! They were so accommodating and helpful! The food and staff were amazing! Loved everything about it! Just make sure to hire your own DJ. Overall great experience

Sent on 04/20/2017

Hi Beth,

We are so glad to see you were delighted with our venue and staff. It truly has very special and unique sorroundings. So happy you decided to book your event with us and enjoyed the overall nature experience!

Carol

Keila · Married on 02/25/2017

If you're looking for a garden-fairytale-like wedding, Los Jardines del Castillo is the perfect place for you! Our wedding day was unforgettable in Los Jardines del Castillo, and Carol and everyone in there are the best! The communication with Carol was also great and during the wedding day, they even put on my favorite music genre for me to relax while I was getting prepared! I recommend them 100%!!! My husband and I loved our wedding venue so much!

Sent on 07/08/2017