Los Angeles Exclusive Weddings Reviews

Los Angeles Exclusive Weddings 6
Los Angeles Exclusive Weddings 7
  • Dani

Dani 路 Getting married on 02/04/2021

Unparalleled wedding day :)

Veronica and Paolo were the best thing happened to us when we were organizing our wedding in Santa Monica. They were reliable and very kind, open to give us all the advice needed to have the best wedding ever miles away from home (we live in Italy).
    Veronica came with exciting ideas to help us perzonalizing the ceremony. She celebrated in Italian and that was very amazing :)
    She was also very helpful when it cames to suggest a place to eat: we had a terrific lunch with a stunning seaview in Malibu!!!!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Los Angeles Exclusive Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review!
    It was a pleasure and a honor to get to know you and be part of your wedding day.
    We wish you a long happy life together full of joy and love. Big hugs to both of you!!!

Rossella 路 Married on 07/10/2019

Rinnovo promesse

Abbiamo deciso di rinnovare i voti per il decimo anniversario di matrimonio in occasione di un viaggio a Los Angeles.
    Veronica 猫 stata disponibile e professionale dal contatto al giorno stabilito, la cerimonia emozionante...Paolo grandioso nelle foto senza farci sentire a disagio...entrambi mettono tanta passione in quello che fanno ...bravi ragazzi!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Los Angeles Exclusive Weddings's reply:

Grazie Rossella! E' stato un vero piacere per noi conoscervi ed essere parte del vostro rinnovo. Vi auguriamo tanta felicita'. Un abbraccio a Giuseppe ed al piccolo Michele 馃槉
  • Federica

Federica Russo 路 Married on 06/18/2019

Such a wonderful wedding!!

Veronica was a great, precise and lovely wedding planner!!

Everything was perfect on our big day, even if we had to organize everything so far away from Point Dume, Malibu, the beautiful beach Veronica suggested us. Also Paolo, our photographer and Veronica鈥檚 husband, was very nice and toke such wonderful photos of us and our guests!

Such a great team!!!

Federica & Alessandro

Sent on 07/21/2019

Los Angeles Exclusive Weddings's reply:

Thank You Federica. You and Alessandro make a gorgeous couple. All the best wishes for a long happy life together.

Carolyn 路 Married on 01/31/2019

Professional & Excellent Service

If you're looking for professionalism, great service, and wonderful personalities "catering" to your vision and needs for your special day, Veronica & Paolo fit that and more! We've had the privilege of working with them and their couples for years now. Their ability to take care of all the little details that go above and beyond make their professionalism and service special! They make "Your Day Special!" When Carolyn & I got married we looked for several things with the people we work with: a High Standard, Trust, Professionalism, and Comfortability. You find them all here and more!

It's always a privilege to work with Veronica & Paolo!
    Pastor Norman, Rev. Carolyn Alexander, & Rev. Alec Tokarsky

Sent on 12/31/2018

Los Angeles Exclusive Weddings's reply:

Thank You Carolyn! You guys ROCK. You are simply the best and every wedding with you as officiants is always a success! Thank you for helping us to deliver an amazing service to our clients. We adore you.

Antonella Fassina 路 Married on 12/31/2018

Team fantastic....

Veronica and her team did a fantastic job for my daughter's wedding from the first time we contact her to the ceremony day .
    We highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Los Angeles Exclusive Weddings's reply:

Thank you Antonella, it was our pleasure and honor to be part of Vanessa and Paul special day. All the best to the entire family!
  • Dalila

Dalila 路 Married on 12/28/2018

excellent service

I am a professional musician and have been working in partnership with Los Angeles Exclusive Weddings for the past few years. If you're looking for a professional and experienced wedding planner, look no further. I've been collaborating with many event planners and Michelle is for us the best choice a couple could make. Attention to details, and quality of service are some of the reason we would highly recommend Los Angeles Exclusive Weddings to ALL our customers planning their special day!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Los Angeles Exclusive Weddings's reply:

Thank You Dalila for the super nice review! You are an amazing violinist and I just love when you perform for our clients. Thank you for your art and to help us looking good with our clients. Love V.

N. Ayers 路 Married on 11/21/2018

Perfect Day

We decided we wanted a very intimate ceremony with just the 2 of us and a witness. Veronica was extremely helpful with finding a site and even gave tips in regards to makeup for the location. She picked a wonderful officiant (Pastor Norman) and photographer (Paolo) who she assisted with taking photos. Veronica will ask many questions to help your day go as smooth as possible and we received our photos in a very timely manner. Thank you for your services Veronica and Los Angeles Exclusive Weddings!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Los Angeles Exclusive Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review. You and Derek are a lovely couple. Thank you for choosing us for your special day. We wish you all the best in the world. Keep celebrating your love. Hugs. Veronica

Lila 路 Married on 11/16/2018

the perfect event planner

Veronica is one of the most professional event and wedding planner I ever worked with.
    Always on top of things, no bride will be disappointed by hiring Veronica for their special day. If you're looking for a perfect event and a perfect planned, look no further. Veronica has the experience, professionalism and passion to make your day memorable!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Los Angeles Exclusive Weddings's reply:

Thank you Lila! What a Lovely review. It is my pleasure to make sure our clients enjoy the wedding day they always dreamt of .Wishing you a smashing 2019.

Jay Peters 路 Married on 11/11/2018

5 stars all the way - a nearly perfect wedding day!

Veronica was awesome, very commutative & accommodating to all of our (changing) needs. We had a nearly perfect ceremony and all of our guest complimented on how awesome it was!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Los Angeles Exclusive Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the nice review. You and Jasmine were gourgeous! All the best wishes for a happy life together.
  • Angel

Angel 路 Married on 09/16/2018

Excellent professionals

Where to start? Planning a wedding is not an easy task . Working a full time job I knew I needed help.When we first met with Veronica I knew she was the right person for us. She has a lot of experience but she is also down to earth . She really understood what we wanted and our day was flawless. We highly raccomand Veronica and Los Angeles Exclusive Weddings

Sent on 12/22/2018
  • F

Faye Grundy 路 Married on 09/12/2018

Absolutely amazing! Flawless service

Veronica & Paolo were such a delight to work with. We were both anxious about getting married as it was our first time. They kept us so relaxed and made the whole process really easy. We are fromEngland in the UK and flew all the way out to LA to get married so everything was done on email.
    The rehearsal process was fantastic and on the day, we couldn鈥檛 have wished for a better wedding event organiser. Veronica and her team were absolutely amazing and we simply cannot thank them enough. We would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/21/2018
    Los Angeles Exclusive Weddings 8
    Los Angeles Exclusive Weddings 9

Los Angeles Exclusive Weddings's reply:

Dear Faye and Nathan it was a real pleasure and honor to be part of your special day. Thank you so very much for the lovely review. Me and the entire team wish you all the best for this first Holiday Season as married couple and for all the happy years to come.
    Big hugs and kisses to the entire family.
  • Rory

Rory Mitchell 路 Married on 09/09/2018

Amazing Experience

Hiring Veronica and her team for our wedding day was the best decision ever. We booked one of her package and added more flowers and more coordination hours to make it fit our vision . Veronica was always very nice and responded promptley to my e-mails and questions which relieved any planning stress .
    During the wedding she made the day run smooth and kept checking on us with the biggest smile. I heard from my family that she kept checking on them as well and was very courteous and kind. We had to actually enjoy our wedding thanks to Veronica, her team of vendors and her expertise. Would definitely recommend LosAngelesExclusiveWeddings to any bride to be.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Los Angeles Exclusive Weddings's reply:

Thank You Rory and Paul for trusting us with your special day. It was a honor and a pleasure to be part of your day. We wish you a world of happiness together. Keep celebrating your love for each other. Hugs. Veronica and all LAEW team.

Allyson 路 Married on 07/29/2017

I first met Veronica a few years ago through our local chamber. We were both members and working on an event together. I was very impressed and a few months later when I saw some photos of her past events, I told her that I wanted her to plan my wedding. The only trouble was that I hadn't met my future husband yet. So fast forward to last December when my husband proposed, she was the first call I made. When I told him that I had hired her before I met him, he was a little surprised, but when he met her, he relaxed a bit and we were good to go. We had about 6 months to plan a late July wedding and Veronica was instrumental in pulling it off. I love that she is so flexible and will give you guidance over all areas, but you can hire her to help in any areas that you need the most help. We knew we wanted her help the day of coordinating because we wanted to be able to relax and spend time with our families and friends and not worry about anything. In hindsight, not sure if it really possible to just relax, but Veronica sure kept up her end. We at least did not have to worry that something would not get done and everyone was in the right place when they were supposed to be. She coordinated with all the vendors and the venue staff and only came and asked us things when absolutely necessary (not very often). She provided a very thorough checklist in the beginning and was available for guidance every step of the way. Could not have pulled it off without her! We were so very grateful to have her as part of our special day!!

Sent on 10/31/2017

S. Alkzar 路 Married on 04/09/2016

Amazing!!!!!

Amazing!!!! Veronica is exactly that AMAZING!!! I鈥檓 the worst at making choices, I like everything!!!

Sent on 01/01/2019
    Los Angeles Exclusive Weddings 10
    Los Angeles Exclusive Weddings 11
    Los Angeles Exclusive Weddings 12
    Los Angeles Exclusive Weddings 13
    Los Angeles Exclusive Weddings 14
    Los Angeles Exclusive Weddings 15

Los Angeles Exclusive Weddings's reply:

Dear Sole and Sergio, you are hands down, one of most lovely couples ever. It was our pleasure and joy to help on you plan your special day. All the very best to you and thank you for the review!