Loring Magnolia Photography Reviews

Loring Magnolia Photography 6
Loring Magnolia Photography 7

Paul Hanbury · Married on 11/10/2018

Above and beyond

We couldn't be happier with Meredith and Ryan (Loring Magnolia)! The speed, quality, value and comfort they gave us were priceless! After a long day/night of shooting they realized half way home they forgot one of our "must have" photos and drove all the way back to the venue to make sure they got it for us. Not only were the pictures of my wife and I fantastic but the props they used (wedding rings, invitations, etc) were amazing as well. We can vouch for them with the utmost confidence and will 100% be asking for their services again as my wife and I experience new milestones throughout our lives together!

Clara Nguyen · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent experience with a great end product!

We had an excellent experience with Loring Magnolia Photography. From our initial interview to the day of the wedding to the delivery of the final images, Meredith was professional, kind, and highly responsive. As we were communicating from New York at the time, she made the process seamless and easy. On the day of the wedding, she and her husband, Ryan, were calm, non-intrusive, and a delight to have present during the service, and later, during the reception. Even with muddy grounds from the rain on the day we married didn't deter them for post-ceremony shots, and when we received the final images, we were thrilled the quality of the images they captured. I highly recommend Loring Magnolia without any reservations. Thank you again for such a memorable day!

Meredith Potter · Married on 10/06/2018

You won't regret it! Awesome Photographer!

Loring Magnolia Photography is great to work with and takes amazing pictures! I've heard so many brides say they weren't happy with their wedding day pictures, and I am so thankful I went with them! The pictures are amazing with special touches and I will always treasure the pictures from my wedding day and engagement photos. I have received a ton of compliments on them and you won't regret going with them!

Erin · Married on 08/11/2018

They did an awesome job for my daughter’s wedding. Beautiful pictures. Quick return on the photos. They even create a wedding blog after. Highly recommend them.

Katelyn · Married on 05/19/2018

Meredith and her husband Ryan are such a joy and wonderful and work with! My husband and I had high standards for our wedding pictures. We knew that these would be something that we would cherish forever. I cannot put in to words how absolutely wonderful our pictures turned out! We would be honored to recommend them to anyone who is looking for photographers that pay special attention to the smallest detail and want to tell your love story through pictures. Meredith and Ryan captured just that for us and I couldn't be more grateful!

Loring Magnolia Photography 11
    Loring Magnolia Photography 12
    Loring Magnolia Photography 13
    Loring Magnolia Photography 14
    Loring Magnolia Photography 15
    Loring Magnolia Photography 16
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 04/28/2018

We had an awesome experience! Meredith not only takes beautiful pictures, she has wonderful ideas. We chose her for engagement, bridal, and wedding photos. When we viewed the pictures they were even more beautiful than I expected. She captured every moment and we will always have these to remember it by! I am so thankful we chose Loring Magnolia Photography and will continue to use them for every photography need.

• W

William · Married on 03/23/2018

Connect express in words how great our experience was!!!!! Highly recommend

Loring Magnolia Photography 17
    Loring Magnolia Photography 23
    Loring Magnolia Photography 24
    Loring Magnolia Photography 25

Peggy · Married on 10/21/2017

Very professional! Got some great shots at my daughters wedding.

Loring Magnolia Photography 26
    Loring Magnolia Photography 27
    Loring Magnolia Photography 28
    Loring Magnolia Photography 29
    Loring Magnolia Photography 30
    Loring Magnolia Photography 31

Talima · Married on 05/27/2017

M Photography was great to work with on all levels! They were on time, extremely polite, and virtually invisible in the big moments of the wedding. They had great ideas for shots, but also allowed for us to give innovative ideas as well. I would recommend M Photography to anyone who wants great pictures and to work with great people!

Glen · Married on 09/17/2016

M Photography did an excellent job capturing all the great moments of our wedding day. M Photography was very easy to work with. At no point during the day did we feel rushed to do anything. They allowed us to enjoy our day and at the same time did their job well. I would recommend M Photography to anyone who needs photos taken for any reason or occasion. You will not regret working with the professionals at M Photography.

Brent · Married on 08/07/2016

M's photos make all of us believe that the camera loves us.

Mary · Married on 08/07/2016

M Photography was wonderful! They took every photograph we wanted to have to document our most important day together. They expertly photographed the family, friends, wedding party, food, decorations, venue, and us and they did it with such imagination and artistic vision. In addition, we were delighted to see the amazing shots that we did not think to ask for but captured the joyful essence of the occasion. M Photography exceeded every expectation.