Loring Magnolia Photography Reviews

Loring Magnolia Photography 7
  • Allison

Allison Walker James · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely Perfect

Booking Loring Magnolia Photography was absolutely the best decision we made during our wedding planning. From start to finish, Meredith was amazing. From being available to answering all my questions to giving friendly advice and feedback for wedding planning, she is the absolute best. We expressed what we wanted for our pictures and that is exactly what we got. Not only did we have the pleasure of working with Meredith and Ryan, I feel like we've gained a new friendship. These two do an outstanding job and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Loring Magnolia Photography 8

Kylie · Married on 04/27/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I don’t think I can accurately say how amazing Meredith and Ryan are! The photos they take are phenomenal! They are so personable and fun to work with! They captured amazing moments for us on our wedding day and can’t wait to use them again for future photos! I would recommend them every day to anyone who needs a photographer for any reason!

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Loring Magnolia Photography 9
    Loring Magnolia Photography 10
    Loring Magnolia Photography 11
    Loring Magnolia Photography 12
  • Brynne

Brynne · Married on 04/06/2019

Best Photographer EVER!

My husband and I cannot begin to describe just how blown away we were with Loring Magnolia's work! Selecting a photographer was the #1 thing on our list and we spent about four weeks researching until we found Loring Magnolia. I cannot describe just how amazing the work Meredith and her husband, Ryan, do! There isn't one photo that we are unhappy with.

Meredith was quick to respond to every text, email or phone call. I never felt awkward or uncomfortable with either of them. They shot our engagement, bridals and wedding. I have already recommended Loring Magnolia to people I know. Meredith shot a co-workers wedding last week.

I really can't express how much we adored working with Meredith & Ryan. They made sure to capture every special moment we asked for and then some. They even took a slow exposure sparkler photo that was a must have for me and exceeded my expectations. You really cannot go wrong with booking them! They will make your whole engagement/bridals and wedding even better! While my husband and I are glad to have the wedding behind us we are sad to not work with Meredith and Ryan again. Hopefully they can shot our maternity and new born photos! Thank you Meredith and Ryan for capturing the magic of our day. We LOVE every photo and are so glad to have them to reflect upon. We hope to work with y'all again in the near future!

Sent on 10/14/2019
    Loring Magnolia Photography 25
    Loring Magnolia Photography 26

Brittnei · Married on 03/29/2019

Eye for the details

I am so glad we came across Meredith/Ryan when searching for a wedding photographer. Easy to work with, got all the shots we wanted and had an eye for the shots we didn't know we wanted. Every one of my photos turned out amazing. Would recommend them to any couple looking to get married.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Paul Hanbury · Married on 11/10/2018

Above and beyond

We couldn't be happier with Meredith and Ryan (Loring Magnolia)! The speed, quality, value and comfort they gave us were priceless! After a long day/night of shooting they realized half way home they forgot one of our "must have" photos and drove all the way back to the venue to make sure they got it for us. Not only were the pictures of my wife and I fantastic but the props they used (wedding rings, invitations, etc) were amazing as well. We can vouch for them with the utmost confidence and will 100% be asking for their services again as my wife and I experience new milestones throughout our lives together!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Clara Nguyen · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent experience with a great end product!

We had an excellent experience with Loring Magnolia Photography. From our initial interview to the day of the wedding to the delivery of the final images, Meredith was professional, kind, and highly responsive. As we were communicating from New York at the time, she made the process seamless and easy. On the day of the wedding, she and her husband, Ryan, were calm, non-intrusive, and a delight to have present during the service, and later, during the reception. Even with muddy grounds from the rain on the day we married didn't deter them for post-ceremony shots, and when we received the final images, we were thrilled the quality of the images they captured. I highly recommend Loring Magnolia without any reservations. Thank you again for such a memorable day!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Meredith Potter · Married on 10/06/2018

You won't regret it! Awesome Photographer!

Loring Magnolia Photography is great to work with and takes amazing pictures! I've heard so many brides say they weren't happy with their wedding day pictures, and I am so thankful I went with them! The pictures are amazing with special touches and I will always treasure the pictures from my wedding day and engagement photos. I have received a ton of compliments on them and you won't regret going with them!

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/15/2018

Absolutely Perfect!

Meredith was absolutely AMAZING to work with. I knew as soon as I met her she was the one! She was very attentive and so responsive, I felt like I had known her forever and my guest thought we had been friends for years... That's how she makes you feel, like a long time friend that makes your day all about you! Meredith is so attentive to detail! Me and my husband got the luck of Hurricane Florence coming into town on our wedding day... but that didn't stop this awesome lady! She showed up rain boots on and umbrella's ready to go. She captured every moment perfectly and always had a smile ready to go for the next picture. We were all soaked by the end of the night but looking at my pictures you would never know, except for the beautiful rain photos Meredith took... they were perfect. If you are lucky enough to meet Meredith and hire her for your big day... DO IT! You will not be disappointed. She was an absolute love to work with. I would absolutely recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Loring Magnolia Photography 27
    Loring Magnolia Photography 28
    Loring Magnolia Photography 29

Erin · Married on 08/11/2018

They did an awesome job for my daughter’s wedding. Beautiful pictures. Quick return on the photos. They even create a wedding blog after. Highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/18/2018

Katelyn · Married on 05/19/2018

Meredith and her husband Ryan are such a joy and wonderful and work with! My husband and I had high standards for our wedding pictures. We knew that these would be something that we would cherish forever. I cannot put in to words how absolutely wonderful our pictures turned out! We would be honored to recommend them to anyone who is looking for photographers that pay special attention to the smallest detail and want to tell your love story through pictures. Meredith and Ryan captured just that for us and I couldn't be more grateful!

Sent on 06/06/2018
    Loring Magnolia Photography 34
    Loring Magnolia Photography 35
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 04/28/2018

We had an awesome experience! Meredith not only takes beautiful pictures, she has wonderful ideas. We chose her for engagement, bridal, and wedding photos. When we viewed the pictures they were even more beautiful than I expected. She captured every moment and we will always have these to remember it by! I am so thankful we chose Loring Magnolia Photography and will continue to use them for every photography need.

Sent on 05/11/2018
  • W

William · Married on 03/23/2018

Connect express in words how great our experience was!!!!! Highly recommend

Sent on 04/13/2018
    Loring Magnolia Photography 42
    Loring Magnolia Photography 43
    Loring Magnolia Photography 44

Peggy · Married on 10/21/2017

Very professional! Got some great shots at my daughters wedding.

Sent on 11/19/2017
    Loring Magnolia Photography 45
    Loring Magnolia Photography 46
    Loring Magnolia Photography 47
    Loring Magnolia Photography 48
    Loring Magnolia Photography 49
    Loring Magnolia Photography 50

Talima · Married on 05/27/2017

M Photography was great to work with on all levels! They were on time, extremely polite, and virtually invisible in the big moments of the wedding. They had great ideas for shots, but also allowed for us to give innovative ideas as well. I would recommend M Photography to anyone who wants great pictures and to work with great people!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Glen · Married on 09/17/2016

M Photography did an excellent job capturing all the great moments of our wedding day. M Photography was very easy to work with. At no point during the day did we feel rushed to do anything. They allowed us to enjoy our day and at the same time did their job well. I would recommend M Photography to anyone who needs photos taken for any reason or occasion. You will not regret working with the professionals at M Photography.

Sent on 06/14/2017

Brent · Married on 08/07/2016

M's photos make all of us believe that the camera loves us.

Sent on 06/15/2017

Mary · Married on 08/07/2016

M Photography was wonderful! They took every photograph we wanted to have to document our most important day together. They expertly photographed the family, friends, wedding party, food, decorations, venue, and us and they did it with such imagination and artistic vision. In addition, we were delighted to see the amazing shots that we did not think to ask for but captured the joyful essence of the occasion. M Photography exceeded every expectation.

Sent on 07/24/2017