43 Reviews for Loretta Rossini -Wedding Officiant

No Denomination (6)
Single Religion (2)
Rehearsal (2)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)

She met with us and went over every detail and she offered to have another meeting if we would like. She let us mix up our vows with however we wanted. She was plain amazing, took care of the marriage certificate for us even

Profile Picture katrina, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Rehearsal

Loretta was wonderful. Very kind and patient. Walked us through everything step by step. Would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Dena , 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Loretta is the best!!! Loretta was able to incorporate our personal touches in the wedding ceremony while making it flow so nicely. She was able to do this all through emails and video calls because we live out of state. Two days before our wedding we got notice that the wedding location we were planning for the last six months, Columbia River Gorge, was under a level 3 fire evacuation and the roads were closing down. Loretta was instrumental in helping us find a new location with 2 days’ notice that was outside of the: fire, smoke, and ash. She, without hesitation, was willing to perform the ceremony in the new location we picked. I am sure she would have been willing to go anywhere for us. The day of, Loretta was on time and looked so cute. :) Her presentation was perfect and she even let me have a moment to gather my tears in the middle of the ceremony. We are both very pleased to have selected her to officiate our wedding and were happy she was part of our big day. She was so professional and made sure everything was signed and filed our certificate two days after our ceremony.

Profile Picture Velvet, 9/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Loretta was so wonderful to work worth. She is very professional, easy to talk to and prompt. Her expertise, guidance and wonderful ideas helped us create a custom ceremony that fit our venue and fulfilled our wishes! I am so grateful that we stumbled across her website. Planning a wedding seemed like such a daunting task, however, after contacting her, her reassuring and kind spirit instantly brought us much comfort. We will never forget how much she contributed to our special day! I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Sadie, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Loretta was an absolute pleasure to work with-- from helping us put together our ceremony to walking us through everything on the day itself. She was always available to answer questions and she met with us in person several times to really take the time to get to know us as people and as a couple. We chose not to write our own vows but the ceremony Loretta crafted and having her officiate the ceremony felt just as intimate as personal as if we had! You can really tell how passionate she is about what she does-- and she has experienced a vast variety of ceremonies!-- while also maintaining a wry sense of humor that really helped us enjoy the whole process. Thank you, thank you, Loretta-- we feel very lucky to have found you!

Profile Picture Rosie, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Fantastic officiant! Was waiting for us before we even arrived & was willing to use our personalized/silly wedding speech. Would recommend to any- & everyone.

Profile Picture Jenny & Keith, 7/15/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination, Customized Vows

Loretta is the sweetest wedding officiant you will ever meet! other than being extremely flexible and being available to be at our ceremony on short notice, In the weeks leading to the ceremony she was extremely quick to reply and put together drafts of our ceremony. She met with us and got to know us and made the most beautiful custom ceremony! On the day of, she arrived early and gave me some sweet advice when I arrived. The ceremony was beautiful, and she created a lovely ambiance that continued throughout the rest of the evening, even when my autistic brother vocally decided he wanted to go home during the reading :) Loretta is very knowledgeable, kind, amazing, professional, and such a caring lady, my husband and I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Michael, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I would recommend Loretta to anyone who loves details and communication! Super helpful and answered all the questions my husband and i had. Got every detail with the license complete, and really is an amazing person to be around on your big day! Thankyou!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Loretta is so wonderful and made our ceremony such a pleasure. She is so quick to respond to any questions, and offered her own experience and knowledge to help guide us through the process. She was so accommodating and we were able to meet long beforehand to establish a feel for our vows. She truly does care for the happy couple and catered the ceremony exactly to our wishes with a blend of her own templates and our personal input. Loretta arrived with plenty of time to check in before the ceremony, and made it such a special event. We highly recommend her services as she is both warm and professional. Thank you, Loretta!!! - Eliot and Jeff

Profile Picture Eliot, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Loretta was awesome! So genuine. Thank you for making our big day so special!

Profile Picture Brent, 3/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My fiance and I were looking for an officiant to perform our legal marriage here in Portland and since we are relatively new to this part of the country we reached out to Yelp and that's where we found Loretta based on the positive reviews. She was immediately responsive and available despite the very last minute request. She was a pleasure to work with every step of the way and brought such peace & positive energy to our special day and made it even more memorable. She even suggested a few beautiful venues to perform the ceremony at and sent us pictures so we could choose the one best suited to our taste. We both loved the beautiful text she prepared and read for the ceremony. We would definitely recommend her to all friends and family who may be looking for an officiant in the Portland/Vancouver area.

Profile Picture User7273878, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I just had my elopment wedding yesterday 9/17/2016 I really appreciatedon't how Loretta was communicating with me via email she was always quick to respond back when I had questionsome. And when I finally met her on the day of my wedding she showed up on the time we had agreed on and she was son nice and polite she did an amazing job the ceremony I had was traditional Christian and she even started the ceremony with a prayer that she had thought was beautiful but she didn't do it with out getting my okay first and I agreed to it. When she got there she asked how me and my now husband met and she included that on our ceremony. She was great the ceremony was beautiful I loved it it touched my heart even made me cry I will forever remember this day with joy. Thank you so much Loretta. I will be sure to recommend her to anybody looking for a wedding officiant ????

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Listen to her videos to get a feel for her voice and manor speaking. That is how we did it! We found a few, and weeded them out based on their style wouldn't work for us. We then met with Loretta and had a sucessfull face to face. From there it was emails regarding the version of our ceremony. She made sure that we worked on it and finalized it a few months prior to the actual ceremony. I didnt want to be quoting it in my head along with her!
Loretta did a fantastic job of making the ceremony unique to us (even though we started with something in her archives) and I continue to hear positive things from our guests. They have commented on 'how well Loretta seemed to know you..'. That makes it successful right there!

Profile Picture Jolene, 9/16/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination

Our wedding ceremony was a small, intimate gathering at a relative's backyard in the Gresham area and Loretta was accommodating of our small size and delivered exactly what we wanted. Her rates are very reasonable and she was flexible with the mode and location of our meetings to make it most convenient for us. I appreciate her insight and eagerness to make our ceremony personal and special. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Beth, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Loretta was a wonderful wedding officiant! She was incredibly helpful throughout the wedding planning process. She offers up sample ceremonies on her website, which were very insightful. We mixed and matched our vows from a few of those samples, and Loretta threw in a few more personal touches so that the vows told /our/ love story. She genuinely cares about her couples, and tries her best to get to know them before the wedding day, so that during the actual ceremony, everything feels completely natural. I am so glad to have booked Loretta as our wedding officiant. She was great!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/8/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Loretta was so easy to work with and did an amazing job! We felt like we got so much value for our money with her. She responded quickly to every email, traveled to a coffee shop near our home to meet us, and we felt like she asked questions to help her get to know us as a couple, well before the wedding. She was extremely open to our requests for the ceremony wording, and was just a great person to have up there on the day of. Highly recommend using her!

Profile Picture Allison, 8/20/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, No Denomination

It was great the way everything flowed together, If you want a custom wedding ceremony that pops and is is so loving that it made a man that never crys tear up. Hire her shes awesome. Thanks for making my special day go smooth. Highly recommended, great price, easy and less stressful. Blessings Loretta

Profile Picture Brandy, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious

Loretta was amazing from the very begging to the end. She made choosing the best ceremony for us very easy and gave us confidence it was the correct decision. She not only was easy to work with but even gave us lots of encouraging words and thoughts that helped us deal with some of the stress of the big day. I even threw her for a loop by forgetting to bring our wine box up to the arbor. She transitioned very smoothly and helped me look less like a dork and we proceeded on with the ceremony. The biggest compliment to Loretta was how many people came up to me afterwards to tell me how beautiful the ceremony was and how well she did with the delivery. We opted to have her present during our rehearsal and we're glad we did, she was extremely helpful and was very patient with my groomsmen (that's a handful!) I'd highly recommend her, you can tell from start to finish that she really loves what she does and that goes a long way! Thanks again, Loretta!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User6108501, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, No Denomination, Single Religion

Working with Loretta was a wonderful experience! My husband I both live outside of Oregon, and we handled all of our communication with Loretta over the phone and via email. She was very responsive, and helped us customize the perfect ceremony. She helped us decide on specific details, readings to add, and coached us through all of the day-of details! Loretta came to our rehearsal which was very helpful, because on the day on the wedding we knew exactly what was going to happen. Thank you so much, Loretta!!

Profile Picture Molly, 6/11/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

Words cannot begin to describe the beautiful soul that Loretta is; She encompassed everything one would want in an Officiant, and more. She was patient, understanding, encouraging, provided feedback and suggestions where needed and never made us feel for a second that we were ever a bother with any of our questions or concerns. Her warm presence, sense of humor and the obvious love she has for what she does, made for a truly unforgettable ceremony to which many complimented :)
Thank you Loretta for being a part of our very special day

Profile Picture Nickol, 5/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Sweet Loretta helped us elope. I was very nervous, and she always calmly responded. She was keen on all the details that I realized made a big difference, after looking at our pictures taken with our regular snap and shoot camera, and my witnesses' wireless phone pictures. For example, she positioned us so that the pictures would turn out exactly as I wanted them to - with the St John's bridge piers and the tree between the arches, positioned between us in the photos. She also helped fix my dress at one point, and took a few pictures for us. She also gave me the heads up about possible traffic. Her price was also better than others, and she always responded promptly. She is such a pleasure to have handle such a life changing occasion. Thank you so much Loretta!

Profile Picture April, 3/20/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Single Religion

Loretta is so sweet and down to earth, it was easy to like her! She effortlessly guided us through the process of individualizing our ceremony, and even added some personalization after seeing some of the decorations! We spoke several times prior to the wedding and she sent me a message letting me know when she arrived on the big day. We couldn't have been happier with her service.

Profile Picture Michelle, 1/23/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination

Loretta literally saved the day for us! To make a long story short, we had three prior officiants fall through and with less than a day before our wedding! I was stressed to say the least but Loretta responded ASAP via email and with a phone call to reassure she could help. She was relaxed, positive and we made a game plan together which made me feel confident. The next day she arrived to greet us and provide us with the sentiments(short, sweet and humorous) we wanted for our wedding. I'm actually happy the other choices didn't work because she was a true professional that I would highly recommend to anyone needing an officiant.

Thank you Loretta!
Ryann and Randy Reinhofer

Profile Picture Ryann, 11/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Loretta is a very positive and enthusiastic officiant. Her flexability will put you at ease. Her ability to bring a uniqueness to the ceremony is really an added touch. We highly recommend her! Her services are also available thru Thumbtack!

Profile Picture Rachrl, 10/31/15, 1 Review