Lora's Le Garmache Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Olivia
    Olivia A. Married on 06/10/2020

Wonderful!

Having never hired a caterer before I have to say I am so happy I chose Lora's LeGarmache. The entire process from start to finish was seamless and very professional. Todd was very helpful in directing me through the whole process and made it very easy. The food Chef Lora prepared was out of this world and the staff was very attentive and professional, leaving me with no worries. I am now looking for an excuse to hire them again!
    Katherine G. Married on 11/23/2019

Everything was perfect.

The food and service were both amazing. I dealt with Nathan who was very professional and accommodating. I always felt he had my satisfaction in his mind.
    My guests loved the food and had many good things to say about it. I’ll be sharing the name Lora’s Le Garmache with my friends for their celebrations.
    Laurel R. Married on 08/17/2019

Rehearsal Dinner

Lora is amazing! She personally cooked for our rehearsal dinner at Olalla Vineyard. The food was delicious and everyone left full! She accommodated many food allergy requests and dietary restrictions, and even bought a brand new pizza stone for our guest with celiacs disease. She made 4 types of personal sized pizzas for guests to choose from and continued making fresh ones until all guests were satisfied. There was great variety and the huge salads were tasty as well. We would recommend this vendor!
  • Emma
    Emma K. Married on 08/16/2019

Personal and Professional

By far one of the best decisions for our wedding. Extremely reasonable pricing, great service, and outstanding attention to detail. Everyone who works here is personable and friendly. We felt like our catering menu was personalized exactly for us and our preferences and we had total creative control over the menu. Such a pleasure to work with! Highly recommend! We had so many comments from guests about the amazing food. Thanks to Todd & Lora!!
    Kay H. Married on 08/10/2019

August wedding

We had Lora cater our daughters wedding in August and were so pleased with our choice. They were easy to communicate with and very flexible about understanding our vision as well as our budget. The presentation was gorgeous and the staff was kind and attentive, and most importantly everything was delicious, We heard many wonderful comments about the food! I have 3 more daughters and would not hesitate to hire them again for any upcoming weddings in the future !
  • Monica
    Monica Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing Food and Service

Amazing food and service! Wonderful to work with while planning and at the event. Best food ever! Made the wedding that much more special

Lora's Le Garmache's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Monica, it was a pleasure to work with you and Holden. Hope this is the start to an amazing life for you both.
    Autumn Married on 05/30/2019

Completely the best

Better food then Snuffin's, better attitude than The Vault. Fantastic, patient, tasty, professional, inexpensive... five out of five!

Price was for 50 people. Steak, Italian chicken, salmon, smoke-roasted veggies, chickpea rice pilaf, crudité.

Lora's Le Garmache's reply:

Autumn, thank you for the kind words. It was a beautiful wedding you can never go wrong at Thornewood Castle. Again thank you for letting us be part of your special day.
  • Emily
    Emily I. Married on 04/13/2019

Reception Perfection

The team at Lora’s Le Garmache went above and beyond to ensure our daughter’s wedding was perfect. They worked with us on the menu and everything associated with the reception. The food was plentiful and wonderful (we received many positive comments from family and friends in attendance). We were able to pick up linens early which helped us with decorating the tables. Their staff was attentive and kept things going very smoothly. They helped make the reception perfect!

Lora's Le Garmache's reply:

Emily, it was a pleasure to work with you and your family. We are happy that everything went as planned. It goes to show even with you on the East side of the mountains nothing can get in our way. Thank you for allowing us to be part of such an amazing day at Port Gamble. Just the start to a lifetime of memories for Samantha and Luke.
    David Married on 12/18/2018

Holiday Party Next Level

We were having a very spontaneous, last minute holiday family get together and decide to let someone else do the cooking and cleaning. That was a great idea, but the best idea was hiring Lora and her team. The holiday themed presentation was amazing, far beyond expectations. The food and service were fantastic! I highly recommend these guys for your event.
    Lora's Le Garmache Catering made it super easy and enjoyable.

Lora's Le Garmache's reply:

Thank you David we really enjoyed helping out with your event. May I add the View of the Seattle Waterfront was Amazing. Look forward to working with you in the future.
  • Patti
    Patti R. Married on 12/06/2018

Last minute--no problem!

We would definitely recommend Lora's catering service! She and her team were unbelievable at helping us whip up a last minute Holiday event for 50 people! I literally met with her a week in advance, she asked for a budget to prepare for our meeting/consult, at the meeting she presented several options for us to choose from, I left feeling 100% confident that we had made the RIGHT choice in our caterer! Evening of the event, she sent Louie & he was not only fantastic at taking care of every detail but he was engaging and charmed all of our guests! Food was phenomenal We can not thank Lora and her Team enough!
    Judy Married on 12/01/2018
    I would love to share the experience the food and catering to our family through the years.
    The food is outstanding and this has always provided such many events through the years. My family has accepted their wonderful food and organization. They have provided so much to us through thick and thin. The love from this love for this company "Le Garmarche" has well exceeded anything you could do. I am now tasting some dishes during this winter time for 4 to 6 people....and they are amazing. I love the taste and the recipe's. Please do not ever leave us. Your food is so wonderful......The bacon wrapped dates, the peanut skewers, the margarita SHRIMP cocktails, Swedish meatballs, the asparagus with phyllo (spell) wraps are so wonderful. I can name a few more. I do appreciate their service and taking on all out family affairs. I truly think they can provide the service you require. You know it is a challenging world and I have to say they CAN provide the best. Thanks for being who you are. We love you Judy Dufresne............
    Kayleen Married on 09/22/2018
    So efficient and easy to work with. The catering staff at the venue was very professional and accommodating.
    Patti Married on 08/18/2018
    We chose to have the old fashioned picnic for our event. The food was exceptional and the service was top notch! Rebecca did a wonderful job setting up and making sure it all went smoothly. She even boxed up the leftovers for people to take home. We would definite use Lora’s Le Garmache again!
    Courtney Married on 08/04/2018
    Lora's Le Garmache was so amazing! The food was so delicious, and the staff was incredible. They made our day worry free. I would recommend them 100%.
    Kristin Married on 07/27/2018
    Let me start by saying how excited I am to have Le Garmache cater my wedding! After months of reaching out to various vendors and getting nowhere because NO ONE would respond to me- the vendor that was the furthest away pulled out the most stops. They kept in contact with me, showed me all of their options, and invited my fiance and I out for a complimentary tasting so we could create and finalize our menu. We were so impressed that there was no question as to who we would be working with to ensure our special day went as planned. We know that if all else fails, at least we'll have amazing food.
    Allison Married on 07/14/2018
    Lora went above and beyond for our wedding. Between the meetings, tastings, professionalism and amazing food, you can't go wrong with Lora's Le Garmache. They're a little gem the world needs to know.
    We were soooo happy with our food, and service at our wedding. It was a hit.
    Thank you so much for providing the best catering on the peninsula. We'll always remember you and definitely recommend you to anyone and everyone!

Lora's Le Garmache's reply:

Thank you so much Allison and Garrett, working on the family farm what such a treat. Here's to many years of happiness........
    Paul A. Married on 06/29/2018
    Le Garmache did a superlative job in handling the catering for our 50th wedding anniversary for 165 guests in Port Gamble in June 2018. We interviewed three different caterers and sampled the food from each. Lora's food and Todd's handling of the arrangement details stood well above the others, and the results confirmed our choice. We can't say enough about how well they communicated with us during the weeks leading up to the event, offering a number of helpful suggestions, reliving us of much stress and helping us to prepare for and enjoy the event, making it truly memorable. It was a great relief to have Le Garmache handle the entire package (food, linens, table settings, set up, clean up, etc.) at what we considered a very fair price. The food was superbly prepared and the service provided by their crew was exceptional. Many of the guests told us how great the meal was. We also had comments on how seamlessly the few individual special menu needs were accommodated. We wholeheartedly and enthusiastically recommend Le Garmache as the right team to handle your special day!

Lora's Le Garmache's reply:

Paul and Mary, Thank you for your wonderful review! It was an absolute pleasure working with you in planning your 50th wedding anniversary!
    Rachel Married on 03/31/2018
    The food was absolutely amazing and we received many compliments from our guests. The staff was very professional and polite. They responded promptly to all my emails and assisted us whenever we need help.
    Tressa Married on 10/07/2017
    Food was incredible! Everyone loved it! Service was incredible! We got exactly what we want and more. Exceeded our expectations! Would definitely recommend!
    Samantha Married on 09/30/2017
    Lora's Le Garmache could not have been better in my dreams! Everything from the details of the customer service, professionalism of the staff, to the incredible food could not have been more impressive. Laura has a certain love about her that you can see when you meet in person as well as when you eat her food.
    Everything about this process was so painless, I can't emphasize how STRESS FREE my whole experience was!

Lora's Le Garmache catered our wedding which had approx 160 people. Everything was made fresh!! I mean EVERYTHING. We had amazing fresh foccacias, melt in your mouth salmon, an amazing pilaf, chicken with mozarella and tomatoes, with amazing sides! Laura even made an amazing portabella dish for our vegan and vegetarian friends! Lora's Le Garmache also made chefs choice hors d'oeuvres that were passed around that everyone is still raving about and keep telling us how much they loved our food. We tell any of our friends and family if they want amazing food for their event please call LORA'S LE GARMACHE!

When you choose to work with Laura of Lora's Le Garmache she makes you feel like family. I absolutely loved working with her and I never had to worry about a thing! She and her amazing staff take care of everything to a 'T'. Each person who works at Lora's Le Garmache loves their work and it shows. Each person exudes professionalism of the highest standards in addition to serving the most incredible food.

Lora's Le Garmache went above and beyond in the best way possible!

If you are looking for food that people won't stop raving about for your event (whether is be a wedding, professional conference, graduation party, etc) LOOK NO FURTHER. You won't be able to find another caterer with the same love and compassion for their work with professionalism in every sense of the word. You cannot and will not do any better than Lora's Le Garmache!

*Photos courtesy of Longnecker photography
    Denise Married on 09/23/2017
    LeGarmache catering was absolutely professional, on point, exceptional food, flexible, so friendly, on time, completely connected, and truly wanted everyone to be pleased! They worked within our budget, everything was scratch made and outstanding and the setup was so smooth and beautiful! The entire crew brought their A game! Thank thank thank you sincerely Lora and Todd! And Naomi answered every call and worked through the ebb and flow of the wedding planning from start to finish. We chose the Pasta! Pasta! Pasta! and the entire wedding party LOVED the food and presentation and excellent catering team. We would recommend LeGarmache for any special occasion. We trusted them and they made it all seem effortless. They are seasoned professionals.
    Nevien Married on 07/22/2017
    Im the mother of the bride and I have to say, Le Garmache was wonderful to work with. They are friendly, kind and the food was excellent, well seasoned and the right temperature. They worked with me even thought all our communication was when I was on the East Coast.. Excellent choice for your catering. a big yes!!

Hi there Nevien,
    Thank you for your wonderful review! It was an absolute pleasure working with you on your daughter's wedding.
    Cassandra Married on 07/22/2017
    Lora and her team are the best! Naomi the coordinator was a sweetheart (love her!), she held our hand and answered our every question along the way immediately. The food was out of this world good. We choose the prime rib and the salmon, I must admit as a cook myself, I was a little nervous on the day of because when these dishes can easily be over cooked. But that wasn't the case at all! The prime rib was juicy and just cooked right along with the salmon. All my guests loved the food and had nothing but good comments to say. Thank you very much Lora's LeGarmache for making my wedding unforgetting with your gourmet food.

Hi there Cassandra,
    Thank you for your wonderful review! It was an absolute pleasure working with you in planning your wedding!
    Kat Married on 07/15/2017
    Great staff, great service. Everyone enjoyed the food!
    Karen Married on 07/08/2017
    Very professional and friendly. Willing to work with us. The catering staff was great. Would hire them again for any function.

Hi there Karen,
    Thank you for your wonderful review! We greatly appreciate it