Lora Lynne's Weddings Reviews

Lora Lynne's Weddings 7
  • NIKKI

Nikki Cahl · Married on 12/10/2018

Loralynneweddings

I would recommend loralynneerddings. She made me feel at ease. She handled everything for me. Exceeded my expectations.

Lora Lynne's Weddings 8

Natasha Scott · Married on 11/16/2018

Perfectly Intimate

Lora and her husband are the best! We wanted a very intimate, beautiful beach wedding (with very little time too plan) and Lora made sure it was everything we wanted! They are true professionals and kept it fun during our photo shoot. I couldn't be happier with how things went from the moment I first contacted her. You will love them!!

Greg · Married on 07/07/2018

My wife won our wedding package through Facebook. It was so easy going. Everything was done for us. Wed recommend this site and service to anyone.

Jamika · Married on 06/28/2018

Our wedding was better than I could have expected. It was perfect. Private and simple, yet beautiful. Lora was a joy to work with, she is very professional and knowledgeable. The photo session afterwards was a lot of fun with a lot of great poses. We can’t wait to see the photos! Truly she made our beach dreams a reality at an affordable price and we are so grateful. It was an amazing day for us and our family! Thank you!

Angela · Married on 06/26/2018

We loved that it was so simple and stress free! I highly suggest Lora Lynne! We could not be happier!

MeLinda · Married on 06/17/2018

Lora & her husband David gave us the most BEAUTIFUL wedding ceremony. Everything was so professionally done from beginning to end! Lora was a breath of fresh air for me coming as an out of state bride (from Indiana) by making our wedding a seamless process. I appreciated the all-inclusive & highly affordable package prices offered by Lora Lynne Weddings. The site Ponce Inlet Beach in Florida was gorgeous choice for the ceremony. Lora & David took time to explain the ceremony before, during & after making it a fun & low key experience for our whole family in attendance. And we got a private couple's wedding photo shoot following our ceremony which they also made even more fun! They are super nice people to do business with!

I would recommend them to anyone! If you are searching for a cheaply priced, but NEVER cheaply DONE 5-Star dream wedding on the beach in the Daytona Beach area look no further than Lora Lynne Weddings! I promise you won't be disappointed.

We have Lora Lynne Weddings to thank for our wonderful day & memories! You should too :)

Sincerely,
    MeLinda & Christopher Kelly
    Happily Married: 6/19/18

Maria · Married on 06/11/2018

Very professional and easy to contact!

Christina · Married on 05/19/2018

Beach wedding

Lora Lynne and her husband were great! They made our big day super easy for us. Lora Lynne even changed our date for us after we signed the contract due to an emergency situation. We highly recommend them if you want down to earth people to work with on your special day!

• Suzanne

Suzanne · Married on 04/17/2018

Our wedding day was absolutely beautiful, Lora and David were great, so professional, and able to make us feel at ease and confident that everything was perfect, and it was! We are very excited to see pics once they are ready and will post some. The premium silk flowers looked real. My husband and I loved everything, we wouldn't have had it any other way. This husband and wife wedding vendor are the best, I absolutely recommend them. I'd give them 10 stars, but 5 is all it allows!! Thank you Lora and David, you're the best! :) The Clarks.

Sent on 04/23/2018
    Lora Lynne's Weddings 16
    Lora Lynne's Weddings 17
    Lora Lynne's Weddings 18

Lora Lynne's Weddings's reply:

Thank you we loved beinga part of your special day!!

April · Married on 03/16/2018

I was very nervous about getting married. Not sure if I knew what I had to do. When i got there I had absolutely no worries. Lora made us feel at ease and Instructed us throughout the ceremony. My new husband and I had alot of fun with her and her husband David. My children are hard to please and they even had alot of fun as well. I can't wait to get the pictures! Overall experience was great. They done a really good job and made us feel at ease. I would definitely recommend them to anyone and I would do it again. Thank you lora and David for all that you did!
    If I'm able to update I will post a pic or two when I get them In! :)

Kimberly · Married on 01/27/2018

Sweet little ceremony. Beautiful words for the vows. Could not have been happier with everything. Thank you!
    -The Rosados

Paula · Married on 12/31/2017

I wanted something easy and simple but something to remember, that is exactly what we got!

Cecilia · Married on 12/24/2017

AMAZING service and person!!!!

Lora Lynne's Weddings 19

April · Married on 12/15/2017

My husband and i had been looking for weeks trying to locate the perfect vendor for our beach wedding. One day, he came across Lora Lynne. He and I called her and what a breath of fresh air we had. We immediately booked her. She understood our hesitation because we were coming from Tennessee. She and her husband were awesome. If you come across her on any site, PLEASE BOOK HER!!! You will not be disappointed.

Lisa · Married on 10/16/2017

Lora Lynne and her husband were so professional and made both me and my husband feel at ease on what was a nerve wracking day for us. The service was perfect and everything we had wished for. We cannot wait to see our photographs I know they will be amazing. Thanks again.

Tracy · Married on 10/08/2017

Lora Lynne Weddings is outstanding! She is a true professional and her photography is top notch ! I highly recommend Lora and her services !!You will not be disappointed . She is the absolute best .

LAURA · Married on 09/29/2017

I am so grateful I found Lora Lynne's weddings!! My husband and I have been together for 18 years and decided to finally make it official, so we were looking for the perfect elopement venue, and boy did we find it!! Every step of the planning was easy and relaxed, The vows and poem she reads were so beautiful it brought tears to my eyes, and David taking the pictures was just fantastic (I can't wait to see the pictures). I highly recommend her !!!!!

Ladonna · Married on 07/11/2017

Easy planning, on time. Professional. Everything went right as planned.

Bekah · Married on 06/05/2017

Our wedding was perfect and exactly what we wanted! :) Lora and her husband both did an amazing job, we are so happy we chose them for our beach ceremony

Jill · Married on 05/25/2017

Lora made everything easy and fun, can't wait to see the pictures !! Thank you!!

Laura · Married on 04/05/2017

Lora made our wedding day very special, personal and above everything else worry-free and fun!

Kelsey · Married on 09/02/2016

Lora Lynne and her husband were both fantastic! It was a very easy process and the wedding was beautiful! She even accommodated my outrageous family! Thank you so much for everything!

Hope · Married on 08/26/2016

We renewed our vows yesterday for our 10 year anniversary. It was an absolute dream come true! Lora and her husband are wonderful and gave us a beautiful ceremony! I would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat!

Bridget · Married on 07/05/2016

We chose Lora Lynne's Weddings for our beach wedding. She made everything so easy for us. She and her husband David were very professional and our wedding day was exactly what we dreamed it would be! We can't wait to see our wedding pictures so that we can relive our amazing wedding !!

Samantha · Married on 06/30/2016

Very professional and kind people! They made my wedding day perfect! They made me feel relaxed and I could tell they truly wanted our day to be special!! I highly recommend :)