Looks by Jassi Reviews

Looks by Jassi 7
  • Jen

Jen Ramphal · Married on 11/24/2018

Gentle beauty

My daughter Jen got married 11/24/18 at the Marigold in Somerset NJ. The venue gave us some recommendations for MUA. I called a few and got not response. I left messages for 2 and received response 1 1/2 week later. I called Jassi and she immediately answered and I told her what my daughter was looking for and Jassi told me what she can offer. My daughter is a very picky person and wanted no heavy makeup. Jassi wanted to see her to evaluate her features and so they met 2 weeks before the wedding for a trial make up. Jen immediately took a liking and trust to Jassi once Jassi was not telling her what she was going to do. Instead Jassi asked questions and showed her a few ideas and immediately Jen knew she has the best MUA who would make her comfortable and have her interest at heart. Jassi dressed my daughter into royalty. A princess on her wedding day. She exceeded our expectation and she also took care of myself, 2 daughters in law and my mom. She was patient, kind, respectful, compassionate and most of all funny. We had fun and all during this event. I would recommend Jassi to anyone because I have that kind of confidence in her. Her work is exceptional and 2nd to none.

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Looks by Jassi 8
    Looks by Jassi 9
    Looks by Jassi 10
    Looks by Jassi 11
    Looks by Jassi 12
    Looks by Jassi 13

Looks by Jassi's reply:

Thankyou Shanta for loving words , means a lot to me .
    It was my honor to work with such a loving family .
    You all were so nice .Thankyou for making a part of big special day.

Sofia · Married on 11/18/2018

Absolutely recommended

Jassi was incredible. She’s an expert at creating Natural looks that help your inner beauty shine while at the same time making sure the dress colors don’t overshine you.

She provided several recommendations and we tried different looks; she was patient and listened to my comments and concerns and on the Wedding day I felt like a real-life princess!

Her team worked on my mom and my best friend from childhood and they were very satisfied and incredibly happy about their looks. Nothing over the top.

Jassi is very creative, charismatic and skilled!!

• U

Unnati · Married on 09/16/2018

Compassionate, creative makeup artist!

Jassi is a very creative makeup artist and is also very easy to work with! She is pleasant and very engaging. She is attentive, compassionate and my best experience with her was how considerate she was. Her junior trainee couldn't make it for my makeup touch up before the reception so she decided to stay back even though it was her husband's birthday. She goes above and beyond and is very professional. I also did not have a chance to get a trial makeup done before the wedding but I had seen her makeup on a friend. I gave her the creative authority to go for whatever she thinks was best in a natural look and I have to say I was very satisfied. Jassi is a great artist and has a bright career ahead! I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 01/21/2019
    Looks by Jassi 14
    Looks by Jassi 15
    Looks by Jassi 16

Looks by Jassi's reply:

Thankyou so much Unnati, for your love .
    You are so beautiful inside out girl
    Ofcorse for your faith and trust on me , didn’t mind to go beyond.
    Wish u a very happy married life
    Jassi
  • Y

Yashvi · Married on 09/15/2018

I got married on 9/15 and Jassi was amazing to work with! On the day of, she arrived right on time (which was really early in the morning). She took her time to get me ready but made sure I'd be ready for pictures. She and her assistant also worked with my family (mom, sister, bridesmaids) to make sure they were looking their best. She also made sure I was as relaxed as I could be. Even with any glitches, she made it work and was very adaptable.
    I look forward to working with her again if I have any other events!

Manjit G · Married on 08/10/2018

A wonderful experience

I had a very positive experience with Jassi. She planned my 4 different looks, my Prewedding shoot, sangeet, wedding and reception. She did a tremendous job at everything! I was very hesitant to try a few things which she helped me decide and I was so glad to have listened to her suggestions because the pictures were so beautiful and my family and friends looved all my looks! Jassi is highly recommended and she is such a professional, never late and is very responsive and genuinely care about her brides. Since I have liked her so much, I recommended her to do my sister in laws wedding as well. Which she also did a tremedous job as well!

Vaidehi · Married on 07/01/2018

I got married on 07/01/18 and Jassi was beyond exceptional. You can tell she is an amazing MUA because she truly cares about how you look and feel at the same time. She is not in it for the money. I had to be up at 3:30am on my wedding day and Jassi ji kept me so calm while I was getting ready. She allowed me to play my favorite genre of music to calm my nerves. Everyone was amazed how calm I was during my wedding day and I have to give all the props to Jassi ji. She even was with me for final touch ups up until my entrance.She works with you and doesn’t try to force you to do a look that you don’t like. Her pricing is very accommodating and the quality on her work is amazing. She truly made me feel like I was her own daughter and that’s the best feeling in the world. She made my mom feel comfortable in makeup as well. I would highly recommmend her and her team.

Hiral · Married on 06/17/2018

I Was so blessed to work with looks by Jassi! I highly recommend her to anyone. She helped make my wedding manifest into a magical fairy tale.

She truly is such an amazing and kind person and her team is equally as sweet and sincere.

Looks by Jassi 17
    Looks by Jassi 23
    Looks by Jassi 24
    Looks by Jassi 25

Ruhee · Married on 05/26/2018

My sister, mom and I used looks by Jassi and team in 2016 for my sister’s Garba, wedding and reception glam. Memorial Day weekend 2018 we used looks by Jassi again bc her work was so phenomenal! We all felt beautiful for both weddings. Jassi and her team came all the way to Pennsylvania for us and made sure we were ready for each of the events. She truly is incredible at what she does and goes above and beyond a typical glam artist.

I was so tired the day of my wedding at 4 am and Jassi made sure I had chai and a banana. She truly cares about her clients and their families. I felt like a princess for all my wedding events. I know my sister did as well in 2016.

We were so blessed to work with looks by Jassi! I highly recommend her to anyone. She helped make mine and my sisters wedding manifest into a magical fairytale.

Looks by Jassi 26
    Looks by Jassi 32
    Looks by Jassi 33
    Looks by Jassi 34

Krushali · Married on 05/05/2018

Jassi was very professional, prompt, and courteous. She did a very good job with my wedding & reception hair/make-up. I am really happy with her work and would recommend her to anyone.

Sijo · Married on 11/07/2017

Excellent working with jassi. She is the best. She was punctual and got us ready on time.

Sonia · Married on 09/02/2017

I couldn't be happier that I went with Jassi for my hair and makeup for my sangeet and wedding day. I didn't know much about makeup prior to meeting Jassi, so I told her I wanted a natural, elegant look and that's exactly what she delivered. I absolutely love the styles she came up with and coudn't be happier. Jassi is also so sweet and caring, she felt like she was a part of our family! She took care of everything that I needed and also made sure that my mom, aunts, and bridesmaids were happy with everything. Your MUA is such an important part of your wedding day, so I'd recommend going with Jassi! She'll make sure you look and feel beautiful and will keep you smiling and laughing throughout the entire process!

Sheena · Married on 05/27/2017

I love jassi she is so talented and kindhearted if you are looking for a MUA book her now she is perfect I got the look that I wanted I hired her for all of my occasions engagement wedding reception and she did a fabulous job I got so many compliments she is truly an expert from my side recommendation is 110% go for her

Dominique · Married on 09/02/2016

Jassi was beyond amazing! Firstly she traveled from Staten Island to queens to get me ready 7am in the morning and was extra early . She was so loving and kind . Her makeup was extrodinary. she made me feel so comfortable and I didn't feel like she was just my makeup artist she acted as a family member towards me . While getting me dressed she only wished good things. There was many wow factors. One of them was the fact that I changed my hair style on the day off my wedding and she didn't hesitate or get upset she was excited to try the new hairstyle and nailed it! And let's not forget to mention she was beyond prepared. I had to leave my room so I could've start my photoshoot and she told me "go don't worry I'll help you pack your things" I can't stress enough how loving she is ! Don't hesitate to book jassi she's simply amazing. Thank you for making the start of my wedding day amazing.

Kajal · Married on 08/13/2016

Jassi made me feel like a princess on my wedding day! Her caring and calm nature made me feel comfortable all day long. Her personality is exactly what any bride needs on her wedding day! She was very accommodating with my hair/makeup trials and was always responsive to emails/phone calls/texts. My reception outfit zipper broke as I was putting it on and without hesitation, she sewed it and made sure I was 100% set to go. I received SO many compliments on my makeup and hairstyles. I will never hesitate to recommend her to future brides! <3

Antarvir · Married on 06/04/2016

Pretty great

Jassi is so sweet. She did my hair and makeup services for my engagement in 2016 so when it came time for my wedding, I knew I would be booking her again. She is so sweet, kind, patient, flexible and just wants to make sure that your day goes great.

I booked her for my morning ceremony and evening reception. She arrived right on time in the morning (5:00am) and even gave me a wake-up call [thank you!]. She gave me directions to follow for my hair and makeup the night before to ensure it all worked out in the morning and got everything done right on time and perfectly. Her team also worked on my mother and we loved the look they did on her too. She also helped me practice walking and sitting in the dress (so helpful!!) and was very cooperative with my photographers for taking getting ready shots. I loved my morning look so much.

Then unfortunately, we had some glitches with the evening reception times due to issues out of her hand, but everything did work out eventually. She worked with me to ensure I was ready for my entry and took pictures and even helped my husband look his best (even though she didn't have to!) My evening look was great as well !!

Jassi is very responsive, willing to work with your availability, sweet and does a great job. She wants to make sure you look the way you envisioned on your big day and that's what all HMUA should be doing.

Looks by Jassi 35
    Looks by Jassi 36
    Looks by Jassi 37

Bhumika · Married on 05/01/2016

One of the best make up artist I have met, not just best at her profession but one amazing and positive person. Jassi dolled me up for my wedding look and she did everything so PERFECTLY!!! She is very professional and she knows her stuff. She is willing to go beyond her responsibilities to make the bride happy for her big day. She is not just a make up artist but a full support for a bride. She did a marvelous job for my wedding look including hair and draping!! I highly recommend her!! Love you Jassi! :) <3- Bhumika

Jassi did an amazing job with everything. First of all, she is very professional. She is willing to work with any difficult schedule you may have. Second, if you show her any picture or tell her about any idea you have on how you want to look on your wedding day, she will make it even better. She has such a creative mind and the best part about her is that she is completely honest. She will guide you in what will look the best on you. She did my look for my sangeet, wedding and reception. She gave me completely different looks for all events and they were all beautiful. I received so many compliments for all events. Getting married can be a very stressful time for every bride. Jassi also offered the emotional support I needed to get through the day. If anyone is looking for a makeup artist for any event, go with Looks by Jassi!!! You won't regret it.

Diandra · Married on 04/02/2016

Jassi was simply amazing . Extremely professional and went above and beyond for me on my Wedding day . She made me look and feel like a queen. I received so many compliments & not to mention my groom was speechless!

Christina · Married on 03/12/2016

Jassi is a pleasure to work with! Her artistry is incredible. She is also extremely patient, understanding and kind. I received countless compliments on my hair, makeup and saree draping. She is truly an expert at bringing out your best features and creating a look that is absolutely stunning! I highly recommend Looks by Jassi for your special day!

Baljit · Married on 12/25/2015

If you are looking for a PERFECT makeup artist, 'Looks By Jassi' is the ONE for you. I got the look that I wanted for my wedding ceremony and reception. I couldn’t find a single thing which I would change from what she did in my draping, hairstyle and makeup. I got LOTSSSS of COMPLIMENTS from each and everyone who attended the events or looked at the pictures later. My husband was also so happy with her work that he sent her a ‘thank you’ note as a gesture of appreciation.
    So recommendation from my side is 200% :) Go for it !!

Dhara · Married on 07/18/2015

If you are looking for a MUA who will take into account what you want your look to be like, yet will give you welcomed tips, Looks by Jassi is perfect! I particularly wanted a very natural look, one that would make me feel like myself. Looks by Jassi and her team did not disappoint. I had them for my garba, wedding, and reception. They did my draping, hair, and makeup for all of the events and I got compliments all around! They made you feel very comfortable and made sure every bit of you was perfect. Definitely recommend her for any occasion.

Reena · Married on 04/04/2015

BOOK HER NOW!! I was planning an out of state marriage and was not always able to meet with my vendors. I had been talking to Jassi through the phone and booked her simply based of off how calming and reassuring she sounded from a phone call. I did not do my trial with her until one month before my wedding and was I blown away! For mt wedding weekend, she gave me 3 completely different, completely amazing breath taking looks for my Garba, wedding and reception that people are still raving about how I looked that day. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw myself for all 3 looks! She gave me exactly what i wanted and did a beautiful job. She is the most professional vendor I worked with from all my wedding vendors. She even had an accident on the day of my Garba coming to do my hair and make up. Because she plans to always be on time and takes into account unforseen circumstances, her accident didn't delay my hair and make up even by a second. She was able to calm herself down and keep me calm as well and do what she had too! She is such a sweet person and truly loves what she does and it shows in her work. I will always look back and remember how lucky I was to find Jassi and my wedding was really everything I wanted because I had the looks I wanted! Do not look further and just book her now!

I love Jassi! She does a great job, and is very personable. i enjoyed working with her and how she can make you feel like a million bucks. She specializes in Indian brides. Her prices are reasonable and she offers more than just hair and makeup. If you are looking for a well-rounded artist, you should check out Jassi.

Gunjan · Married on 12/06/2014

I booked Looks By Jassi for my engagement party in December! I was very nervous about my look and outfit but she did amazing job and made me feel and look beautiful that everyone had eye on :) She is very friendly and kind hearted person. I would like to thank you so much for making my day extra special!

Ami · Married on 06/21/2014

She did amazing work for all our bridal party and for my family, we loved her personality and her work ethics. She is sweet person to work with. We would definitely recommend her to all future brides.