Looks by Jassi Reviews

27 Reviews for Looks by Jassi

27 Looks by Jassi Reviews
  • Y

Yashvi · Married on 09/15/2018

I got married on 9/15 and Jassi was amazing to work with! On the day of, she arrived right on time (which was really early in the morning). She took her time to get me ready but made sure I'd be ready for pictures. She and her assistant also worked with my family (mom, sister, bridesmaids) to make sure they were looking their best. She also made sure I was as relaxed as I could be. Even with any glitches, she made it work and was very adaptable.
    I look forward to working with her again if I have any other events!

Vaidehi · Married on 07/01/2018

I got married on 07/01/18 and Jassi was beyond exceptional. You can tell she is an amazing MUA because she truly cares about how you look and feel at the same time. She is not in it for the money. I had to be up at 3:30am on my wedding day and Jassi ji kept me so calm while I was getting ready. She allowed me to play my favorite genre of music to calm my nerves. Everyone was amazed how calm I was during my wedding day and I have to give all the props to Jassi ji. She even was with me for final touch ups up until my entrance.She works with you and doesn’t try to force you to do a look that you don’t like. Her pricing is very accommodating and the quality on her work is amazing. She truly made me feel like I was her own daughter and that’s the best feeling in the world. She made my mom feel comfortable in makeup as well. I would highly recommmend her and her team.

Hiral · Married on 06/17/2018

I Was so blessed to work with looks by Jassi! I highly recommend her to anyone. She helped make my wedding manifest into a magical fairy tale.

She truly is such an amazing and kind person and her team is equally as sweet and sincere.

Looks by Jassi 1
    Looks by Jassi 7
    Looks by Jassi 8
    Looks by Jassi 9

Ruhee · Married on 05/26/2018

My sister, mom and I used looks by Jassi and team in 2016 for my sister’s Garba, wedding and reception glam. Memorial Day weekend 2018 we used looks by Jassi again bc her work was so phenomenal! We all felt beautiful for both weddings. Jassi and her team came all the way to Pennsylvania for us and made sure we were ready for each of the events. She truly is incredible at what she does and goes above and beyond a typical glam artist.

I was so tired the day of my wedding at 4 am and Jassi made sure I had chai and a banana. She truly cares about her clients and their families. I felt like a princess for all my wedding events. I know my sister did as well in 2016.

We were so blessed to work with looks by Jassi! I highly recommend her to anyone. She helped make mine and my sisters wedding manifest into a magical fairytale.

Looks by Jassi 10
    Looks by Jassi 16
    Looks by Jassi 17
    Looks by Jassi 18

Krushali · Married on 05/05/2018

Jassi was very professional, prompt, and courteous. She did a very good job with my wedding & reception hair/make-up. I am really happy with her work and would recommend her to anyone.

Sijo · Married on 11/07/2017

Excellent working with jassi. She is the best. She was punctual and got us ready on time.

Sonia · Married on 09/02/2017

I couldn't be happier that I went with Jassi for my hair and makeup for my sangeet and wedding day. I didn't know much about makeup prior to meeting Jassi, so I told her I wanted a natural, elegant look and that's exactly what she delivered. I absolutely love the styles she came up with and coudn't be happier. Jassi is also so sweet and caring, she felt like she was a part of our family! She took care of everything that I needed and also made sure that my mom, aunts, and bridesmaids were happy with everything. Your MUA is such an important part of your wedding day, so I'd recommend going with Jassi! She'll make sure you look and feel beautiful and will keep you smiling and laughing throughout the entire process!

Sheena · Married on 05/27/2017

I love jassi she is so talented and kindhearted if you are looking for a MUA book her now she is perfect I got the look that I wanted I hired her for all of my occasions engagement wedding reception and she did a fabulous job I got so many compliments she is truly an expert from my side recommendation is 110% go for her

Dominique · Married on 09/02/2016

Jassi was beyond amazing! Firstly she traveled from Staten Island to queens to get me ready 7am in the morning and was extra early . She was so loving and kind . Her makeup was extrodinary. she made me feel so comfortable and I didn't feel like she was just my makeup artist she acted as a family member towards me . While getting me dressed she only wished good things. There was many wow factors. One of them was the fact that I changed my hair style on the day off my wedding and she didn't hesitate or get upset she was excited to try the new hairstyle and nailed it! And let's not forget to mention she was beyond prepared. I had to leave my room so I could've start my photoshoot and she told me "go don't worry I'll help you pack your things" I can't stress enough how loving she is ! Don't hesitate to book jassi she's simply amazing. Thank you for making the start of my wedding day amazing.

Kajal · Married on 08/13/2016

Jassi made me feel like a princess on my wedding day! Her caring and calm nature made me feel comfortable all day long. Her personality is exactly what any bride needs on her wedding day! She was very accommodating with my hair/makeup trials and was always responsive to emails/phone calls/texts. My reception outfit zipper broke as I was putting it on and without hesitation, she sewed it and made sure I was 100% set to go. I received SO many compliments on my makeup and hairstyles. I will never hesitate to recommend her to future brides! <3

Bhumika · Married on 05/01/2016

One of the best make up artist I have met, not just best at her profession but one amazing and positive person. Jassi dolled me up for my wedding look and she did everything so PERFECTLY!!! She is very professional and she knows her stuff. She is willing to go beyond her responsibilities to make the bride happy for her big day. She is not just a make up artist but a full support for a bride. She did a marvelous job for my wedding look including hair and draping!! I highly recommend her!! Love you Jassi! :) <3- Bhumika

Jassi did an amazing job with everything. First of all, she is very professional. She is willing to work with any difficult schedule you may have. Second, if you show her any picture or tell her about any idea you have on how you want to look on your wedding day, she will make it even better. She has such a creative mind and the best part about her is that she is completely honest. She will guide you in what will look the best on you. She did my look for my sangeet, wedding and reception. She gave me completely different looks for all events and they were all beautiful. I received so many compliments for all events. Getting married can be a very stressful time for every bride. Jassi also offered the emotional support I needed to get through the day. If anyone is looking for a makeup artist for any event, go with Looks by Jassi!!! You won't regret it.

Diandra · Married on 04/02/2016

Jassi was simply amazing . Extremely professional and went above and beyond for me on my Wedding day . She made me look and feel like a queen. I received so many compliments & not to mention my groom was speechless!

Christina · Married on 03/12/2016

Jassi is a pleasure to work with! Her artistry is incredible. She is also extremely patient, understanding and kind. I received countless compliments on my hair, makeup and saree draping. She is truly an expert at bringing out your best features and creating a look that is absolutely stunning! I highly recommend Looks by Jassi for your special day!

Baljit · Married on 12/25/2015

If you are looking for a PERFECT makeup artist, 'Looks By Jassi' is the ONE for you. I got the look that I wanted for my wedding ceremony and reception. I couldn’t find a single thing which I would change from what she did in my draping, hairstyle and makeup. I got LOTSSSS of COMPLIMENTS from each and everyone who attended the events or looked at the pictures later. My husband was also so happy with her work that he sent her a ‘thank you’ note as a gesture of appreciation.
    So recommendation from my side is 200% :) Go for it !!

Dhara · Married on 07/18/2015

If you are looking for a MUA who will take into account what you want your look to be like, yet will give you welcomed tips, Looks by Jassi is perfect! I particularly wanted a very natural look, one that would make me feel like myself. Looks by Jassi and her team did not disappoint. I had them for my garba, wedding, and reception. They did my draping, hair, and makeup for all of the events and I got compliments all around! They made you feel very comfortable and made sure every bit of you was perfect. Definitely recommend her for any occasion.

Reena · Married on 04/04/2015

BOOK HER NOW!! I was planning an out of state marriage and was not always able to meet with my vendors. I had been talking to Jassi through the phone and booked her simply based of off how calming and reassuring she sounded from a phone call. I did not do my trial with her until one month before my wedding and was I blown away! For mt wedding weekend, she gave me 3 completely different, completely amazing breath taking looks for my Garba, wedding and reception that people are still raving about how I looked that day. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw myself for all 3 looks! She gave me exactly what i wanted and did a beautiful job. She is the most professional vendor I worked with from all my wedding vendors. She even had an accident on the day of my Garba coming to do my hair and make up. Because she plans to always be on time and takes into account unforseen circumstances, her accident didn't delay my hair and make up even by a second. She was able to calm herself down and keep me calm as well and do what she had too! She is such a sweet person and truly loves what she does and it shows in her work. I will always look back and remember how lucky I was to find Jassi and my wedding was really everything I wanted because I had the looks I wanted! Do not look further and just book her now!

I love Jassi! She does a great job, and is very personable. i enjoyed working with her and how she can make you feel like a million bucks. She specializes in Indian brides. Her prices are reasonable and she offers more than just hair and makeup. If you are looking for a well-rounded artist, you should check out Jassi.

Gunjan · Married on 12/06/2014

I booked Looks By Jassi for my engagement party in December! I was very nervous about my look and outfit but she did amazing job and made me feel and look beautiful that everyone had eye on :) She is very friendly and kind hearted person. I would like to thank you so much for making my day extra special!

Ami · Married on 06/21/2014

She did amazing work for all our bridal party and for my family, we loved her personality and her work ethics. She is sweet person to work with. We would definitely recommend her to all future brides.

Madiya · Married on 06/20/2014

I booked Looks by Jassi first for my engagement in October 2013, then again for my mendhi and wedding reception in June 2014 because I loved Jassi and her team so much! They are friendly, punctual, and pay close attention to detail! Jassi made sure my makeup looked perfect from all angles, which definitely showed in my pictures.

I love Jassi! Professional, quality service, flexible & good artist. She knows her craft. In my wedding pics I love my looks. She also did a fantastic job on the others. One looked even better than on her wedding day!

Jassi is prompt in communicating & extremely flexible. Mistakenly thinking I'm at a hotel with no car she offered to travel for my trial. Yes she charged for it but it was just thankful to get the option. Few days before wedding I wasn't sure how many women will join me for make-up. Arranging a 3rd artist at short notice wasn't easy - she pulled it off! I added an extra look ON the day of, which meant Jassi spending extra time. She was tied up yet she accommodated. Her goal was to ensure a happy/successful wedding day for me.

Wedding was early morning & hit by bad weather (snow). I was nervous vendors will not arrive on time. Jassi told me on night before not to worry. As promised the team arrived on time driving thru bad roads that'll force anyone to drive slow. Tells you she budgeted extra time to ensure being on time.

In the MU room she stayed focused through the madness, even as I got distracted. I was a stressed out bride. I single-handedly arranged everything in 6 weeks. All vendors/family asked me Qs even as I got dressed. Nightmare! Jassi didn't let it affect anything. She was like an elder sister in the room; a welcome psychological support to have that day!

I slightly wish what she'd done better was giving me a more fusion & natural look. It was a bit too typically Indian vs. what I desired. During trials the initial few hair & MU options she showed felt cookie-cutter. It helped that I was ready with pics & knew what works better for me. I swayed her towards a look I wanted. My make-up was also less natural looking - looks great in pics but I felt bit artificial (on that day). Regardless I'm a satisfied client. Even if not 100% of what was in my head (hard for any MUA to read), it was GREAT!

5 star MUA. Book her now :)

Rita · Married on 07/01/2017

Jassi did my wedding on July 4th weekend. One vendor who I didn't hear a single comment about the busy July 4th wedding weekend. To start, I am giving her 5 stars for not only great makeup skills but going above and beyond a makeup artist to ensure my day went smoothly. There are so many people out there that can do hair and makeup but I am so happy I chose Jassi.

To start she gave me a good rate based on my financial situation. I didn't get to do a trial with her but I got many compliments on my hair and makeup. She had a gig the morning of my wedding and still made it from far right on time. She had literally everything we needed with her including extra light. She took care of me the whole time and her other two team members did a great job with my bridesmaids. What impressed me the most is after my ceremony was over and after she dressed me for the reception, she didn't leave right after. She took her time to fold my saree, put away my jewelry and clean the bridal room and nicely put everything in the closet so things were not just laying around. I was so impressed. This is what i mean going above and beyond a makeup artist. She had been there since 10:30 in the morning and she could have left at 8 when I was all done but she went the extra mile to ensure all my clothes and things were handled appropriately. Also when i asked her what food preference she prefers before the wedding starts she told me her and her team will eat anything and not to worry. I found her as a referral from a friend whom when looking at pictures, I was amazed by the natural makeup look and decided to go with her after a few chats over the phone and I am beyond grateful for her services.

Aarti · Married on 05/31/2015

Jassi truly made me look and feel like a princess on my wedding day! She transformed me from a pretty girl into a divine princess! While Jassi and I got off to a rocky start with the trial with the make-up, I'm glad that I relied on the glowing reviews. I honestly couldn't have been happier and found a better make-up artist, who is as talented and truly cares about the bride!

I couldn't count how many compliments I received for both my ceremony/reception looks! It took Jassi 3 hours to get me ready for the ceremony and a full hour for the reception with different hair and make-up styles.

Not only is Jassi a talented make-up artist, but she was honestly like a mom to me with her calm soothing demeanor. Jassi really went the extra mile to make it my special day by taking videos of the 1st look and bridal entrances, and helping the bridemaids out with the sari canopy among other things.

As Jassi works her magic, please be patient as she will not cut corners if you are in a time-crunch. Also, Jassi has many high-quality products, so if you don't like something, just tell her and she'll gladly use something else. Please remind Jassi to put on the lip concealer, otherwise all the work she does for the lipstick and liner becomes undone after kissing pics. The best way of communication with Jassi was through phone, text and WhatsApp rather than email.

Jassi is humble, sweet, and highly talented make-up artist! Highly recommend if you want to look and feel like a princess!

Looks by Jassi 19
    Looks by Jassi 20
    Looks by Jassi 21
    Looks by Jassi 22
    Looks by Jassi 23
    Looks by Jassi 24
    Looks by Jassi 25

Malavika · Married on 07/03/2016

Jassi did make up, hair and chunni draping for my Indian wedding and was amazing! I could not do a trial before the big day and was nervous about the way the look would turn out, but it was perfect. She was able to figure out my preferred style based on pictures and descriptions. I loved that she was punctual, calm, detail oriented and struck a good balance between listening to my preferences and applying her expertise. She has years of experience and gives valuable suggestions. Thank you Jassi for making my wedding stress-free and gorgeous! And thanks to your partner for helping my mom and mom in law get ready. Our pictures turned out great thanks to you!