Long's Jewelers Reviews

72 Reviews for Long's Jewelers

• Kimberly

Kimberly Lung · Getting married on 12/07/2020

Find Eddie at Long's in Nashua, NH

Eddie has been essential in helping my now husband find my engagement ring; and then helping us with our wedding bands. I was immediately drawn to the Sylvie rings and Eddie was able to assist with putting together a loose diamond in to the setting. He also made us aware of the Wedding Band Expo which provided a true savings! Can't thank Eddie enough for his professionalism and kindness. Love the whole Nashua NH crew!

Sent on 07/28/2020

katie · Married on 12/31/2019

Great Quality and Pricing Specials

Long's has a large selection and great quality. Multiple times a year they have engagement and wedding events where all of their vendors bring in their whole collections, including styles they don't normally have, and offer discounts for purchasing during that weekend. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/09/2020
  • Liza

Liza Browning-Wellman · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing Experiences

We first discovered Long's on a whim when beginning to look for wedding bands. Our first visit, we were alerted to their Wedding Band weekend. I was able to pick my band out and have the specifications ready to go for the event. When we arrived for the event we were paired with Sue, who is based in their Braintree store. She made everything about our experience amazing. So much so, that my husband and I have been back a few times to visit, get my rings cleaned and checked out by Sue because we know that we are in good hands.
    I cannot recommend Long's enough!

Sent on 12/15/2019

Katie · Married on 04/05/2019

Excellent service

My engagement ring and both of our wedding bands came from Long's in Nashua, NH. We shopped for bands in the burlington, MA location in August when they had their big wedding band extravaganza. They let us order that night and pick up in Nashua to avoid sales tax. My stone came loose about 4 months into our engagement and they fixed it no problem.

Sent on 04/30/2019

Long's Jewelers's reply:

Thank you for leaving a review, Katie! Congratulations on this happy time in your life! Come visit soon and we can steam your ring!
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 09/09/2018

Excellent Service and Great Promotions

We purchased the engagement ring as well as our wedding bands from Long's Jewelers. We were able to attend one of their semi-annual "wedding band weekends" at the Burlington location and saved a great deal on the wedding bands. We were also able to enter contests and drawings for various gifts. The engagement ring was purchased at their Nashua, NH location, and has been repaired there once, and was cleaned just before the wedding. Everyone we have dealt with at Long's has been exceptional.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Erika · Married on 04/28/2018

My husband and I have been working with Longs now for ~3 years. We primarily go to the Peabody location as we love working with Christina. We initially went to Longs just to get some ideas on engagement rings, and then my husband worked with them on a custom engagement ring. We have gone back time and time again for all of our other wedding needs including both of our wedding bands, and other wedding jewelry. We are so happy with how professional, and responsive all of the staff are, and the quality of our pieces are impeccable. We will definitely be back for all future jewelry needs.

Sent on 06/13/2018
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 11/03/2017

Long's has great quality jewelry and superb customer service. We got my engagement ring and both our wedding rings here, and would recommend Long's to everyone. They made us feel so welcome and were always very pleasant. Between our two purchases, we ended up dealing with the same manager twice, and he actually sent us a handwritten card thanking us for choosing Long's. It made quite an impression, and I will always go to Long's for my jewelry now.

Sent on 06/16/2018
  • Sarahmouche

Sarah · Married on 01/01/2017

Delightful to work with and a great selection. We actually found my engagement ring among their estate collection and we were thrilled with the value and the quality. Their service is speedy and friendly and the staff were very adept. Would recommend them to anyone looking for a quality piece at a reasonable price.

Sent on 01/17/2017

Aurora · Married on 10/15/2016

We went to Long's to get my husband's wedding band. In researching men's bands, I wasn't really finding anything that both of us liked. All of it seemed the same and I wanted something that was both different and simple. We went to Long's jewelry show in March because I knew we would find what we had been searching for. I am so happy we went, because Longs has a huge selection of men's bands from different designers, styles, materials, etc. We were able to find a ring that matched what we had envisioned along with a few other styles that we were surprised we liked. Seriously, go check them out!

Sent on 12/07/2016
  • Sarina

Sarina · Married on 10/01/2016

My fiancé bought my engagement ring from Long's right before their wedding band event in August and we couldn't be happier with it! The ring is gorgeous and we got an AMAZING deal because of the event! We went together to pick out the style I wanted. We had to order the ring from the designer and took about a month to come in. When my fiancé finally proposed I noticed the center diamond was crooked in the halo setting, so I took it back. I know I can be a little OCD with these things, but Judd completely understood and made sure it would be perfect. They resized the ring to fit my finger better and had the diamond fixed within two days!

Everyone who works there is so helpful and professional. They really want all of their customers to be educated and happy. We will be back to get our wedding bands during one of their next events! Thank you again!

Sent on 01/23/2015

katelyn · Married on 08/06/2016

My fiancee bought my engagement ring from Long's Jewelers and I couldn't be more happy with his choice. He worked closely with Tiffany to find me the perfect ring for my lifestyle since I work in a lab and have to wear gloves a lot for work. Long's Jewelers also quickly resized my ring when it was too small. I cannot wait to purchase our wedding bands from long's!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Long's Jewelers's reply:

Thanks so much for your review of Long's! We are so happy your fiancee had a great experience in our store and that you love your engagement ring. Be on the look out for details about our annual Wedding Band Weekend in March. Best of luck with your wedding planning!
  • User5202387 · 2+ years ago

Long's has been nothing but professional, efficient, and easy to work with. My engagement ring was custom made by my fiancé and we will absolutely be coming back here for our wedding bands!!

Sent on 06/30/2015

My fiance bought my engagement ring from Long's and it was absolutely perfect and beautiful! We had one concern with one of the diamonds on the band so we brought it in and they fixed it within an hour and half. Wonderful staff, great service, and gorgeous jewelry. We will be definitely buying our wedding bands from Long's.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Long's Jewelers's reply:

Thanks so much for your review of Long's! We are so happy you had a great experience in our store and love your engagement ring. Be on the look out for details about our annual Wedding Band Weekend in March. Best of luck with your wedding planning!

Krista · Married on 03/19/2016

My fiancé and I attended the Long's Jewelers "Wedding Band Weekend". We did not plan on purchasing but we did! Our order came in at the projected time and the bands a beautiful!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Meah · Married on 11/28/2015

Incredible service and beautiful options. Range of prices from low budget to extravagant. The quality and class of their jewelry is excellent no matter what price range you need.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Matthew · Married on 08/31/2014

My fiancee and I went to the Long's in Burlington for a Wedding Band Weekend event and were extremely happy with our experience. Paul, who said that he usually worked in the Braintree location, was very knowledgeable and helped us pick out a perfect wedding band for my fiancee. He recommended several styles and picked out a beautifully understated curved band that perfectly complimented her engagement ring that we had previously had custom made.

The event itself was great, and we ended up deciding on musicians for the ceremony while we were there.

I would definitely recommend Long's to family and friends. The staff was great and the price was right.

Sent on 03/24/2013

michelle · Married on 08/16/2014

Longs is Burlington is the best. We bought our engagement ring, wedding bands and more from Michelle at this location. They have the friendliest staff compared to other Long's locations in the area. Michelle was great every time we went to see her, bending over backwards for both of us. FIVE STARS!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Alexandra · Married on 05/03/2014

Wonderful jewelers with the best quality customer service, pricing and value! A++++

Sent on 03/28/2014

Amy · Married on 12/29/2013

Long's Jewelers is know for their quality of work. They had already designed my beautiful engagement ring around family diamonds, so when they offered their wedding band event, my fiance and I were excited to attend. Well, they went above and beyond as usual. Long's transforms the store for just wedding jewelry. We were matched with a salesperson who showed us all different price ranges, styles and vendors until we had both found the perfect band.

Sent on 09/17/2013

Rachel · Married on 10/13/2013

All of our rings came from Long's and we could not recommend them enough! They were so patient and kind and really took the time with us that we needed to pick out the perfect jewelery. Even better was that we purchased our wedding rings during their amazing wedding ring event. We had a HUGE selection of choices (things that aren't even normally in the store) and got major discounts. We weren't planning on buying wedding rings that day but it was too good of an event to pass up. We highly recommend this store and especially Joe Silva for his help!

Sent on 10/21/2013
  • smiles

Diane · Married on 08/24/2013

Last summer I had gone to look at rings and a super nice woman - Jennifer Jones - helped us out. We just went back this weekend to really narrow down and actually buy a ring! I was happy when we arrived and got the same woman as she was working that day and I had mentioned her name. She's amazing and the place is great as well. We were greeted with professionalism and the best part is that THEY DON'T WORK ON COMMISSION (like Jared and so many of them do) so there is no pressure. Jennifer spent a lot of time with us and at no point did I ever feel pressure or pushiness. We had an awful experience at Jared in Burlington - very pushy ladies so much so that I never want to set foot into a Jared again. We liked the selection and we loved learning a lot from Jennifer about diamonds in general. She was so supportive and patient and I just can't say enough good things about her and Longs in general. If you are looking for not pushy and very friendly people with great selection and beautiful diamonds - Longs is the way to go. Ask for Jennifer Jones!! She has been doing this for 20+ years, knows what she is talking about and will make you feel so welcome and comfortable! My boyfriend and I walked out of there arm in arm and excited that we shared such a wonderful experience together!

Sent on 06/18/2012

Lisa · Married on 07/14/2013

Amazing selection of jewelry. Go see Michael he is wonderful !! He helped us find the perfect rings.

Sent on 07/18/2013
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/01/2013

We got our rings here just before a big sale and they were kind enough to give us the sale price! They also gave us a nice double ring pouch. Engraving was very quick - we were expecting to wait a few months for our rings to come in but we had them within a week.

Sent on 06/04/2013

Absolutely beautiful jewelry! Great customer service.

Sent on 05/29/2013

Jenn · Married on 12/31/2012

Great selection and helped us pick the perfect ring!

Sent on 01/19/2013