Longan's Place Miami / Redland Reviews

Longan's Place Miami / Redland 5
Longan's Place Miami / Redland 6
Longan's Place Miami / Redland 7
  • User1573283 ·

I cannot rave enough about my experience at Longan's Place. Right from the start my daughter and her fiancé' knew they wanted Longan's Place to host their ceremony and reception. The grounds are gorgeous and the ballroom is absolutely breathtaking. Longan's Place offers a package deal that no other venue can.
    As the mother-of -the-bride, I did all of the wedding planning because my daughter and now son-in-law live outside of Florida. Working with JC, the owner and Mailyn, the wedding coordinator, was an absolute pleasure. They take the time to make the wedding planning experience an easy and fun one. They answered all of my questions from the very beginning and their personal attention always made me feel like I mattered.
    On the day of the wedding, the ceremony, the cocktail hour and reception were simply perfect. All of our family and friends raved about how beautiful everything looked, how much fun they were having, and how delicious the food and cake were.
    Longan's Place is a hidden gem that we were lucky enough to find. From the service to the food, to the beautiful location... everything was amazing and I could not have asked for anything more. The entire staff is top notch! Longan's Place is 5 stars for sure!

Sent on 01/21/2014

Joana · Getting married on 11/30/2019

The venue was sensational and the service was above and beyond! When looking for a venue in South Florida for any reason, look no further! Not your cookie cutter, shopping center banquet this is what a venue really is. I could not be any happier. Can't wait to host an event here again!

Sent on 04/24/2013

Therisa Campbell · Married on 05/26/2019

Awesome Experience

This venue was exactly what we needed for our wedding. Everything was perfect. JC and his staff made outlet lives easier. Our family and friends loved everything from beginning to end.

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Oscar

Oscar Daza · Married on 03/29/2019

Breathtaking and Perfect venue!

From the minute we went to see Longans we were welcomed very warmly by JC and his staff. The path to drive in with the palm trees, the fountain, all the greenery, the tike huts, farmhouse and the beautiful waterfall, everything about this venue is breath taking. They are all so accommodating and flexible. We were very happy with Delilah our wedding coordinator and how professional and organized she is. Our wedding was perfection! We can't thank JC, Delilah, and the entire staff enough; for being beyond amazing!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Nerissa · Married on 02/17/2019

Best day ever!

Longan’s Place is an absolutely beautiful venue! I wouldn’t of wanted my wedding anywhere else! Stunning atmosphere and incredibly delicious food! Our guests had such a great time and wouldn’t stop raving about our wedding! J.C. is unbelievably helpful and accommodating. Him and his team really know what they’re doing and will do everything in their power to make your day as memorable as ever.

Sent on 02/20/2019

Elaine · Married on 09/14/2018

I could not be happier with the place I chose to get married at. Since the moment my husband (fiance at the time) arrived, we knew this was THE place we would tie the knot in. The level of professionalism and accommodation were out of this world. Their food is insanely good. After the wedding, every single friend and family member would mention how good the food was and how beautiful everything looked. They are willing to take the wedding indoors in case it rains at the time of the wedding, and it if stops raining, they will then take it outside, if that's your choice. It was my dream to have an outside ceremony and an indoor reception and this place was the best in the area in my opinion. Besides, you dont see a venue with waterfalls everyday!

Sent on 09/23/2018
    Longan's Place Miami / Redland 20
    Longan's Place Miami / Redland 21
  • Adina

Adina · Married on 09/02/2018

Can't say enough amazing things about them!

JC & Delilah were the most dymnamic duo on our big day. We were a two-bride wedding and had a few very specific logistics in mind and they accommodated everything perfectly; and with a genuine smile.

My wife and I are part of the wedding industry, as we own an event planning company and we know just how important the right vendors are when it comes to making your wedding day go a smoothly as possible.

No wedding is perfect; something will inevitable always happen but the true professionals know ow to handle whatever comes with ease and while maintaining control. Longan's Place is the definition of professional!

It began to rain at the exact time we were set to walk down the isle (it's south Florida so it was a passing shower) and as soon as the rain cleared up they had the outside ceremony space dried and ready for our guests again in minutes.

Again, as someone who is in the industry I am so glad we chose to say our vows in their beautiful estate and even more glad that the staff was even beyond the level we were hoping for.

Oh, and the food! The food was DELICIOUS!! Still have guests (6 months later) complimenting not only the venue but the quality of the food and cleanliness of the facilities.

Thank you Longan's Place!! We plan to come back and celebrate our 5 year anniversary with you guys.

Sent on 03/06/2019

Laura · Married on 08/25/2018

A wedding of a lifetime

How can I even begin to describe this amazing place? During my year of planning one of the most important decisions of the wedding was finding a place both my husband and I would love. I found Longans place here on weddingwire and immediately fell in love. JC and his team where always prompt on getting us a response either by email of phone. On our first visit we both new this paradise was going to be what set the tone to a lifetime together, I would of not picked another venue. The wedding day exceeded my expectations, from decor, to organization to keeping everything on point. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend this venue to all future brides, I would get married here a thousand times.

Sent on 02/02/2019
    Longan's Place Miami / Redland 22

Brenda · Married on 04/22/2018

Best decision me and my husband did was to contact JC! He is so nice, patient and a great person to work with. From beginning to end he was very attentive and made me feel that we made the right decision. We got married on a Sunday because his venue was booked every Saturday until November when we came the year before. However the day didn’t matter because they will take care of you regardless of what day you pick. Ari, JC and Maylin our wedding day coordinator were such an amazing people to work with. If you are thinking about having your wedding here don’t think twice and I assure you that you won’t regret it.

Sent on 05/18/2018
  • Soon2BMrs.Z

Natasha · Married on 01/27/2018

Longans Place is truly a beautiful and unique venue. I fell in love with it on our first visit and we booked our date right away. The landscaping, entrance, tiki huts, waterfall and hall are absolutely amazing. JC (owner) is wonderful and has a well organized team. They were very responsive, professional and flexible. Ari was sweet and very helpful. Mailyn (day of coordinator) was awesome! She kept everything running smoothly, was very organized and was a pleasure to work with. Our guests raved about the venue, food and service. Nothing else compares to Longans Place. JC has everything you need for the perfect wedding ceremony and reception.

Sent on 02/16/2018

Anthony and · Married on 12/10/2017

We got married here in mid December and it was absolutely magical. They are the definition of professional and they know exactly what they are doing there. Everything is down to a science at Longan's Place. All of our guests still talk about Longan's Place and how great it was. The food was absolutely incredible and the service top notch. They have so many things there available to make sure to ask them whether they have it before you spend money buying something. They are willing to accommodate any request. They even went above and beyond when we ran out of a certain alcohol and J.C. went and got it for us! So amazing! I honestly cannot say enough great things about Longan's Place. Our wedding was absolutely perfect. Thank you the Longan's Place team!

Sent on 02/04/2018

Sandra · Married on 05/27/2017

Love to work with Jc and his team!!! They were dedicated and understanding! The place is beautiful and it was perfect and exactly what I envision!

Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Victoria · Married on 04/29/2017

It has been 13 days since my wedding at Longan's Place and I am still reliving the dream. Not only did JC and Delila (day of coordinator) deliver on all my husband and I's dreams....they also handled last minute curve balls with professionalism, diligence, and above all love! I am so happy we chose Longan's Place as our venue. The food was AMAZING, the decor and florals were OUT OF THIS WORLD, and everyone LOVED the photo booth! JC works with a team of TOP NOTCH vendors like Ana Paz and he makes the process so seamless. The only stressful parts about planning our wedding were handling the FEW things JC and his team doesn't do. I highly recommend Longan's Place and know you will NOT regret it! I

Sent on 05/12/2017

Heather · Married on 04/16/2017

I recently had my wedding here 12/2/17, and I wouldn’t change a thing! JC, Ari and Delilah made everything so simple for an out of state bride and so stress-free. There was a wedding the day before mine and when we got to the venue there was no trace of the previous wedding. The grounds were amazing even after the hurricane. My day went off without a hitch. They are extremely responsive with communications. And if you do have any worries they will handle it for you and relieve the worry. I couldn’t ask for a better venue beauty wise or staff wise. They really took the time with us and didn’t rush us or make us feel like just another bride and groom. I would recommend 100 times over! Thank you guys for being so awesome!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Alison · Married on 04/09/2017

To sum up our whole experience would be WOW! From beginning to end everything was outstanding. The place itself is breathtaking. If you are looking for an outdoor venue for your wedding choose Longans Place. The owner JC is so cool, calm, collective that really put this anxious bride at ease. Very organized and keeps the grounds immaculate. Simply gorgeous place for a wedding. Everything ran so smoothly thanks to the staff and our coordinator Delilah. She is amazing and takes her job very seriously. She made sure we ate, drank, and had a blast. This is a perfect place for a small intimate wedding like ours. We had about 80 guests. It was a major bang for your buck. We shopped around and nothing compared not only to the price but the actual place. I wish I could relive it all over again.

Sent on 04/10/2017

Ashley · Married on 02/17/2017

I don’t even know where to begin! My hubby and I had a plan to get married in Vegas until I came across this venue and we decided to check it out. Upon meeting JC and seeing the venue, we booked it immediately! JC was such a pleasure to work with and made wedding planning so much easier than I expected! He responds quickly and had backup plans for every “what if” my husband had, which was extremely impressive! In addition to the décor JC provides, we brought in a ton of flowers and décor, which JC was gracious enough to let me leave on site and set up the morning of. The food was excellent (my guests are still raving about the mashed potatoes), the centerpieces were stunning, and the venue is absolutely breathtaking. Longan’s Place is truly a hidden gem. My wedding was perfect and everything from start to finish exceeded my expectations thanks to JC and his team!

Sent on 02/22/2017

maria · Married on 01/15/2017

Just had my daughter wedding there 1-15-17. I'm so grateful to JC and his amazing staff for making my daughter wedding a spectacular event. My guests were blown away with every detail this venue offers from the grand entrance to the dining experience. The meals were cooked to perfection while maintaining appropriate food temperature. The elegance the dining room offers is comparable to an high end hotel or ballroom. If you are thinking of using this venue it will be the BEST decision you make.

Sent on 01/18/2017

Alexa · Married on 12/18/2016

Longan's Place was amazing from the start to finish. What first caught my attention about Longan's Place was JC. When JC first gave us the tour he was upfront about everything. I loved his honesty and how responsive he was if I had any questions. I never had a problem. Also, the food was excellent! They really gave attendees large portions. It was worth it.

Sent on 03/24/2017

Amazing place! Totally recommend! Almost everything is included no need to go to other vendors. My dream wedding came true! Beautiful venue.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Laura · Married on 12/04/2016

If you are looking for a venue that provides quality, excellence and class at an amazing price look no further!
    I just had my wedding Dec 4th in Longans Place, and wish I had a time machine so that I can re live this moment!
    To begin with, working with JC was a pleasure, he makes everything so easy for the bride. The entire wedding process was very stress-free, and i owe it all to JC.
    Now, lets talk about this place. The venue is absolutely gorgeous, i have received so many amazing compliments from my guests telling me of how amazing and beautiful the venue was.
    JC does a great job at keeping this place well kept and in style.
    The waterfall ceremony was everything i have ever dreamed and more. It was not too hot, perfect weather and lighting.
    The gardens are a perfect backdrop for the wedding pictures.
    The food was amazing, the music was fun and exactly what i had picked.
    JC was very organized, doing everything on timely manner, and that it what i liked the most about this place, this place gave me such a peace of mind , that i did NOT have a bridezilla moment.
    The day of coordinator was Delilah, and i wish she had a vendor page here so i can rate her on her own. WOW WOW WOW
    she made my groom and I feel like the king and queen. Not one moment went by that she wasn't there to see what we needed. Every minute details she was on top of.

Sent on 12/29/2016
  • Y

Yoslay · Married on 12/03/2016

Words can't describe how pleased I am with this wedding venue. My now husband and I got married at Longan's place Dec 3, 2016 and our wedding was wonderful. I fell in love with the venue the first time I saw it more than 2 years ago. Since then, JC had added many details to the property that make it beautiful. Every time I came for food tasting, or to organize details I noticed additions to the venue. JC is proud of his business and he enjoys doing his job well. He is very responsive, helpful and flexible. My husband and I have very busy schedules and this venue provided everything we needed in one place and a price that no other venue can compete with. The day of the wedding, I was nervous about a million details, as I didn't have a wedding planner and was concerned that things would not come out the way I imagined. Everything came out beautifully. All of my guests loved the venue, the food, and the service. The master of ceremony the day of the wedding was amazing! She coordinated everything and guided me throughout the day making sure that the groom and I had food and drinks and had enough time for pictures; to interact with guests; and to dance and enjoy our day. For any bride that is undecided about venues, I highly recommend to visit Longan's Place. You wont regret it!

Sent on 12/14/2016

I just got married at this Beautiful venue and everything turned out perfect. JC the owner was awesome and all the staff as well, they made my dream wedding come true. I didnt have to worry about anything because they take care of everything for you. I wanted an outdoor venue with beautiful scenery, I went all around the Homestead / Redland area and no venue was as nice and helpful as them. Great customer service they accommodated all my needs. I highly recommend Longans Place if you are looking for a beautiful outdoor romantic venue you have to come here.

Sent on 09/06/2016

Aleja · Married on 08/13/2016

Longan's Place is absolutely amazing! It was just the elegant/rustic outdoors feel we were going for. The waterfall and LOVE sign were a hit not just for our wedding pictures but for our guests as well whom enjoyed taking pictures with the beautiful layout at Longan's. We were living abroad while planning the wedding but JC was very helpful and made everything very easy. Longan's Place takes care of setting up basically everything from the food to the DJ which means less stress for you. Even when I did arrive and get together with JC just two days before the wedding, he was extremely accommodating and allowed changes up to that moment. The day of we were pleasantly surprised by how beautiful everything looked and by how professional the entire event was. From Mailyn, our MC/coordinator for the day, to the cocktails, valet parking, cake cutting, toast, dancing etc, everything was executed flawlessly. Our wedding exceeded all of my expectations and all our guests told us they were also very impressed with the our event, I strongly recommend it.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Courtney · Married on 06/04/2016

Where do I begin? Longans was the first venue that I checked out and I booked it on the spot! I'm so glad I did! JC was incredible! I'm sure I drove him crazy with my calls and emails but he was so professional, helpful, and accommodating! Everything came together flawlessly and our wedding day was perfect. He really brought my vision to life! Mailyn (the wedding day coordinator) was out of this world! I loved her, along with my bridal party! Shes a gem! I was worried about not meeting the DJ (that's included in the packiage prior to the wedding buth e exceeded my expectations! HE WAS AWESOME, my guests danced the entire time! 4 months later and everyone is still talking about it ! thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 10/20/2016