Long Bridge Golf Course Reviews

5 Reviews for Long Bridge Golf Course

• ABIGAIL

Abigail Vespa · Married on 01/06/2019

Amazing Experience!

The staff of Long Bridge has been so accommodating as we prepare for our wedding! Every questions was quickly answered and they were willing to allow me time to come to the venue prior to the wedding to check things out and try out ideas! I am so grateful we chose them as our reception venue!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Stephen Sandercock · Married on 10/01/2016

Perfect Experience

From the time we first met with Michelle and Dan we knew that they were going to see every one of our asks com through. We were in contact throughout the entire process and the were always quick to respond. Every request we made was followed trough with and we could not have been happier. When our day came there were welcoming, attentive, and saw that everything was done just as we asked. I can’t say enough good things about this place and the people. I highly recommend and thanks again for making our day PERFECT!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Kimberly · Married on 06/04/2016

The aesthetic aspects of Long Bridge Golf Course was what initially drew us to this venue, but the incredible professionalism yet amazingly friendly and doting staff is what will keep our family coming back to this venue! We had our wedding reception at Long Bridge and we were beyond thrilled. It was absolutely beautiful, but perhaps more importantly, they took such care in helping us with our reception that it was such a stress relief as well as a comfort as our wedding approached and life turned pretty hectic. We loved working with everyone there from the owner, upper management, to the staff who bartended our reception. I have recommended this place to SO many people, and everyone that I know who has used Long Bridge has had nothing but wonderful things to say. We love Long Bridge!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Jessica · Married on 11/09/2013

I am thoroughly happy with Long Bridge Golf Course and would recommend them to any bride on any budget. The venue was beautiful and when I walked in and saw all of the hard work that had gone into the decorations I could not believe my eyes. The staff was friendly and professional and handled our occasion with a great level of finesse. Our plans were all last minute and they still worked with us as though we had been planning wiht them for months in advance.

Sent on 11/20/2013
  • Kenny

Kenny Micheletta · Married on 02/07/2013

Amazing venue with exceptional staff.

I was fortunate enough to have our wedding reception at Long Bridge Golf Course. Not only is the scenery amazing, they have the best staff. They definitely separate themselves from any other venue. Thank you Long Bridge for making sure we had the best experience.

Sent on 05/18/2019