Lolo's Cakes & Sweets Reviews

Rating 4.9 out of 5, 10 Reviews
View more information

Heather C. Married on 01/12/2019

Amazing flavors!

I loved our wedding cake! It was 3 tiers, Vanilla butter cake, carrot cake, and red velvet. It was so delicious, everyone enjoyed and even took some home! Very professional and great to work with. She designed the cake exactly how we wanted. Amazing taste and experience! Definitely recommend.
    Angela Married on 07/16/2018
    Lolo's was a wonderful business to work with. They were prompt with their responses. When planning a wedding from a different state this really put my fears at ease. The cake was exactly what I had in mind and tasted delicious. She delivered the cake for me and decorated it on site so the heat wouldn't affect the quality and look of the cake. She was early and made the cake delivery stress free! Everyone enjoyed it!

Lolo's Cakes & Sweets's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review. We enjoyed meeting you and hope to see you again. Don't forget your free anniversary tier next year!
  • F
    Frankie Married on 11/07/2015
    The samples for us to choose from were excellent. Worked with us to come up with a unique wedding cake and grooms cake for my daughter's wedding. I would use her again and highly recommend her to future couples.
  • Williams10-11-12
    Becca Married on 10/11/2014
    AMAZING ! That is all I can say. I wanted a surprise house divided cake done but with superheros instead of football. She took my vision and exceeded my expectations. Her cake was nothing short of amazing too. After receiving my cake on Thursday I drove to Georgia and it still held up on Saturday for the wedding.

Lolo's Cakes & Sweets's reply:

Very sweet! Thank you.
    Kristen Married on 06/14/2014
    I showed Beth a picture of the cake I wanted and she made it perfectly--it was beautiful!!! It was also delicious. I would definitely recommend her services.
    Kenya Married on 11/22/2013
    Beth is incredible! Our wedding and groom's cakes were beautiful and absolutely delicious! We were so in love with our samples from the taste testing that we used all three cakes for our wedding. Beth was much fun to work with and very reasonably priced! I will definitely be using her services again for future birthday parties.
    Ashley Married on 10/19/2013
    Beth was so professional and sweet that she made my cake ordering process so easy. It was extremely hard for me to pick a cake vender as I live 10 hours away. My wedding cake and grooms cake was a hit. Both beautiful and tasteful, I was more than happy!
    Mike and Ashley
  • User1163108 2+ years ago
    Cake was B E A U T I F U L !!!!! and it tasted great, too. Less than half of the price of another vendor, and she's really sweet ; }
  • User967110 2+ years ago
    Beth did an amazing job on my wedding and grooms cake. My Memaw still tells everyone how pretty my rose wedding cake was AND how yummy it was. And my Memaw is picky and is not afraid to voice her opinion! I sent her a photo of an Arkansas razorback for the grooms cake and it was awesome! I'll post the photo because i was super impressed! She drove about 45 minutes to deliver my cake to Santa Rosa Beach, FL. She was also very reasonably priced. Thanks Beth!
    Ashley Married on 06/28/2013
    Our cake was absolutely beautiful. We ordered a cake that had lots of little decorations, by showing a picture of what we wanted. We got a white cake with strawberry filling. It tasted amazing. The cake was exactly what we were looking for, for a great price. The only downside is that they were REALLY hard to get a hold of, and weren't very quick about responding to emails, so it had me worried for a while, however, in the end it all paid off.