Lois Lane Events LLC. Reviews

3 | Columbus, OH

3 Reviews for Lois Lane Events LLC.

1 User photo

Lois Lane Events LLC. 1

Tharisa · Married on 05/27/2018

Highly recommend!! Wouldn’t change a thing! Who knew someone in a different State could slam dunk your wedding reception!

Sent on 07/17/2018
    Lois Lane Events LLC. 2

Courtley · Married on 04/21/2018

Lois Lane Events was a vendor I collaborated with on planning a wedding with a guest count of 400+attendees. The professionalism her company brought to the event was superb! I would highly recommend working with them in any social or corporate capacity!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Andrea · Married on 09/23/2017

***Long post alert***
    There is no rating system that would begin to describe my experience with Lois Lane Events. However, for the sake of this review, I will place it at the highest level possible. Lois Lane Events came to me in the darkest space of my wedding planning experience. I had been taken advantage of in my most vulnerable time of need. Quite frankly I had given up planning my wedding. I was hurt, sad, and angry. The first time I spoke with Tennile I felt a huge weight lifted from my shoulders. She is a genuinely good person! By the end of our first call I knew everything was going to be good!

Lois Lane Events doesn’t only give you planning for your event. Through this company and owner Tennile, I not only got a coordinator and event planner, but I received my biggest supporter, a spiritual advisor, friend, and PEACE! Tennile was able to work with me and my indecisive ways and create a vision that I wanted but never fathomed possible. She stayed in constant communication with me. There was never a question too big or small to ask, or a time of day that she didn’t respond to my messages. Tennile went above and beyond to ensure my day was amazing! We were not always the easiest to work with but she was always patient.

With Lois Lane you can expect to receive someone that is professional, kind, and most importantly patient! Tennile was always so intuitive to my needs and stayed 2 steps ahead to anticipate any potential roadblocks. There are no words to describe the sense of peace and satisfaction that I received with this company. I would recommend her for all of your future events!

Sent on 07/16/2018