Loft 84 Wedding and Event Venue Reviews

3 | Riverside, CA

3 Reviews for Loft 84 Wedding and Event Venue

bethany · Married on 05/16/2015

My husband and I ran into a situation out of our control that resulted in us finding a new venue 60 days out from our wedding date. Cindy and Shelby at Loft 84 were sensitive to our situation and went above and beyond to put our emotions at ease and make sure our wedding day was amazing. The venue is beautiful and can be used for any wedding theme. We had a western/country wedding and it was beautiful in this space. The bridal suite and groomsmen space are themed and amazing places for photos and the main hall is a great size with good natural lighting, a balcony with heaters, and a balcony inside from the bridal suite that we used for wedding party introductions and throwing the bouquet. The staff was friendly and supportive and did everything they could to make sure the day was perfect for us. My coordinator enjoyed working with the venue staff and mentioned how easy it was to do. This is a beautiful place for a wedding and i HIGHLY recommend it.

Sent on 05/25/2015

This location was ideal for my wedding theme. It's vintage. It's intimate. Owners are wonderful and incredibly talented at what they do. They made it very easy to communicate. Would definently recommend this venue!

Sent on 04/04/2016

Eliana · Married on 07/01/2017

2.2
      3.0
      2.5
      2.0

Cons:
    Was made many promises at the beginning and told not to worry.
    They took forever to have a contract made with all these so called promises.
    Neglected to mention certain things were not included with wedding coordinators.
    Day of demonstration of table; they had nothing of what I had requested. They told me they would have a sample table of what the table would look like, the day of the wedding, and I even purchased a floral arrangement, only to see a naked table with practically nothing on it.
    Had to pay for the cake cutting; the day of the wedding at the time of the cake cutting; $100.
    Accidentally left shoes behind in bridal suite and was never contacted about leaving personal item behind.
    Called them the next day about the shoes and they said they “hadn’t seen anything”...
    It’s common courtesy to do so and contact the last bride or event party if they see items left behind. They replied with “per contract we are not responsible for any personal belongings”.
    Received shoes almost a month later since they refused to look for them where I told them I had left them. Simple task they made very difficult. I’m sure they have a cleaning staff. Did they not see them and wonder “hmm these shoes must belong to the bride from last night”? (assuming they clean daily).
    Was told I would have a bar at the cocktail room and a week before the wedding, when I ask to confirm, they tell me, “You were supposed to tell us you wanted one, that is extra if you want that”.
    Was told that the guest could go into the patio; it was closed off day of wedding.
    Pros:
    Venue is beautiful. That’s it.
    Price is ok, but a lot is hidden and must be payed for, separately.

Sent on 05/25/2018